NEWS FLASH: Kingdom Admits They Are RPK, Starts Mafia Style Protection Racket

Options

Comments

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You do realize that your current guild was comprised of the old KD core? Why do you continue to imply that the old KD is the same as the present one?

I would like to know who that KD core is you speak of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How many months ago did QQme disban? 9 months ago was it? **** with your stupid QQme bull sht, no one cares. The fact is that atleast 80 zulu members were 90+ KD members that got free sht from the guild and cried that it wasnt enough. all zulu accomplished is making ALL TW on HL complete sht, rather than most of it, like before. props on free land, you think KD got alot of free land....your guild is built on the promise of free land. And to get success, you just decide to destroy the guild you TW against, so there is no competition. you are scared shtless of Kylin in TW, and are juts a massive waste of cash shopped characters.

Ultimate, you cry more about KD than anyone i know, jesus man, even when we are extremely weak and inactive all you can do is QQ about us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Zulu Core = Old QQ me core.

Current KD core = ramdom ppl they picked up on the go

Old KD core = Non play anymore.

Get your fking facts straight.

P.S: Current KD members were the ones that claimed that they were gonna get all lands and never gonna disband because noobs don't deserver land.
    I would like to know who that KD core is you speak of

@ Acrelar press "G"

@Killermate
    TBH prior to TB expansion i've never heard or seen of you b4 i wonder just where u get any of your info from. 2bad u cant cs skill along w/ ur gear too huh?
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    @ Acrelar press "G"

So all the ex-KD in Zulu are KDs core? I don't think you know what people mean by core.
    @Killermate
    TBH prior to TB expansion i've never heard or seen of you b4 i wonder just where u get any of your info from. 2bad u cant cs skill along w/ ur gear too huh?

it's hard to see a tideborn before the tideborn expansion. Killermate used to be Ultimate, the highest level cleric on the server til he quit the cleric at 96 and came back when the expansion came out. What he says is right though, and anyone that was here when the server was relatively new and the map wasnt completely coloured in two or three colours can tell you that Kingdom's core is long gone. The only people I still recognize from the old KD are Taboo, Michael,TryAgain and Lulu. RayVer was pretty inactive back then from what I know but damn, KDs core? LONG gone. I'm sure I could make a list of people that I still remember as being KD that just quit the game.

Zulucore is pretty straightforward. Nurfed created the guild for the purpose of having fun. It was stupid from the start, we worldchatted for the guild, called the expansion "The Rising Zulu" - expansion and had pve TWs that lasted minutes. To top that off we had makeovers to lookalike. Zulu's goal is still what is fun. I remember quitting the guild like 5 times cause I didn't agree (have fun) with what was going on, but I still count myself as core. I think there were about 11 people in the guild right after the expansion, all black and blue. That is the main part of Zulu's core.

Now please, point to KD's core, I'd love to see it. And I'd love to see if anyone of that is part of Zulu's core.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Zulucore is pretty straightforward. Nurfed created the guild for the purpose of having fun. It was stupid from the start, we worldchatted for the guild, called the expansion "The Rising Zulu" - expansion and had pve TWs that lasted minutes. To top that off we had makeovers to lookalike. Zulu's goal is still what is fun. I remember quitting the guild like 5 times cause I didn't agree (have fun) with what was going on, but I still count myself as core. I think there were about 11 people in the guild right after the expansion, all black and blue. That is the main part of Zulu's core.

Yes, it was joke faction for a few friends to make 40mil a week for free....Out of those "friends" that made up zulu half decided that zulu needed to become a super serious guild full of all the d1ck heads on the server. And the other half of the "friends" were kicked because **** rule zulu. They then went on to completely disasemble the guild they had made all these promises to, taking as many of our members as possible, and siding with our KoS. People in zulu's idea of fun is having sht be easy, which is why they will stay as far away from kylin as possible, because kylin hasnt been completely facked over like KD has. im sick of hearing the "fun" ****....you dont really want fun, you want to be d1cks, and make people pissed off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When did this game and factions etc turn into serious mode?
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Saveless wanna spoon?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options

Since people decided to **** over and disespect their "friends"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Saveless wanna spoon?

Yes....once I'm actually done jamming a spoon into my anu.s.
    Since people decided to **** over and disespect their "friends"

This is why friendships online fail....esp on a game.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yes, it was joke faction for a few friends to make 40mil a week for free....Out of those "friends" that made up zulu half decided that zulu needed to become a super serious guild full of all the d1ck heads on the server. And the other half of the "friends" were kicked because **** rule zulu. They then went on to completely disasemble the guild they had made all these promises to, taking as many of our members as possible, and siding with our KoS. People in zulu's idea of fun is having sht be easy, which is why they will stay as far away from kylin as possible, because kylin hasnt been completely facked over like KD has. im sick of hearing the "fun" ****....you dont really want fun, you want to be d1cks, and make people pissed off.

hmmmm as far as i rememberrr, Nurfey wanted to spice up TW a little, get some good tw happening, and posted on forums he would attack KD. but then LEA pulled some trick out of his sleeve during tw (sneakyyy) and that's when all the bad blood began. It wasn't Zulu really backstabbing KD, it's your silly corrupted members who turned a game into some serious bizzzzzznuss. Guess you guys chewed off more beef than you could handle b:chuckle

btw i still think Zulu is super fun :D no rules, great ppl and guildies understand it's just a game, so boooo to server politics. the real d1cks are the people who complain all day on forums, but haven't really taken action to improve their guild. make KD rpk really? I think I heard Michael tried to crash world boss by himself cuz the rest of you were too carebear to toe out of SZ, loving the KD unity right about now b:byeb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So all the ex-KD in Zulu are KDs core? I don't think you know what people mean by core.

it's hard to see a tideborn before the tideborn expansion. Killermate used to be Ultimate, the highest level cleric on the server til he quit the cleric at 96 and came back when the expansion came out. What he says is right though, and anyone that was here when the server was relatively new and the map wasnt completely coloured in two or three colours can tell you that Kingdom's core is long gone. The only people I still recognize from the old KD are Taboo, Michael,TryAgain and Lulu. RayVer was pretty inactive back then from what I know but damn, KDs core? LONG gone. I'm sure I could make a list of people that I still remember as being KD that just quit the game.

Now please, point to KD's core, I'd love to see it. And I'd love to see if anyone of that is part of Zulu's core.

I agree with you but no1 can deny that most of Zulu Top50 were few months ago (and some few weeks ago) part of Kingdom core. As the time passed factions like Kingdom, Kylin and Crimson for example got alot of new members. We could put it this way: Kingdom had its first core (by core I mean main group from the faction generally used for TW/PvP etc usually 50-80 players) when the server started; few months/weeks passed and new players came in to become a new core generation of the faction (new core when at least 50% of the old core is no longer there) and it kept changing ... . At least 40-50 of Zulu core (I might be wrong, correct me pls) were part of Kingdom core on the last 2 months. But as every1 can c those players had a huge influence on KD performances cause as soon as they left Kingdom started to lose to Kylin again and now they even get beat by those ex players current faction. Maybe if KD cared more about 100-200 ppl than 1-2 op players nothing like that would happen. ijs tbh imo fyi ladies and gentleman
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Its generally hard to win when you try to replace 9x's with TW experience with 8x's that have never TWed before....but like i said, that zulus idea of fun, having everything be as easy as possible. I wouldnt be surprized if they worked their way north to take crimsons land. oh, but wait they would be bordering kylin then, not gonna happen. Ultimate said it himself, zulu is QQme core....QQme were cowards that were afraid of KD, now zulu is scared of kylin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Its generally hard to win when you try to replace 9x's with TW experience with 8x's that have never TWed before....but like i said, that zulus idea of fun, having everything be as easy as possible. I wouldnt be surprized if they worked their way north to take crimsons land. oh, but wait they would be bordering kylin then, not gonna happen. Ultimate said it himself, zulu is QQme core....QQme were cowards that were afraid of KD, now zulu is scared of kylin.

we is not afraids of anyone! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The worst part about Zulu is how their complete non-factors seem to have bigger e-peens than the ones people actually fear fighting b:shocked

Glad to see KD atleast gave themselves a fresh outlook, should help steady the ship, but yes, TWs will be **** until new guilds get on the map (so smaller guilds can have cometitive TWs) or till Zulu reaches Kylin, (unless the inevitable implosion of too many e-peens for one tiny guild makes Zulu fall down.)

Either way, I find it ironic and hilarious that a loyal KD member paid so much RL money to get Nurfed back and on-side, only to have Nurfed ruin their guild.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    And the other half of the "friends" were kicked because **** rule zulu. .

Just thought id point out that T.i.t.s, gets censored now.....interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The worst part about Zulu is how their complete non-factors seem to have bigger e-peens than the ones people actually fear fighting b:shocked

Glad to see KD atleast gave themselves a fresh outlook, should help steady the ship, but yes, TWs will be **** until new guilds get on the map (so smaller guilds can have cometitive TWs) or till Zulu reaches Kylin, (unless the inevitable implosion of too many e-peens for one tiny guild makes Zulu fall down.)

Either way, I find it ironic and hilarious that a loyal KD member paid so much RL money to get Nurfed back and on-side, only to have Nurfed ruin their guild.

I cant believe it.....im going to agree with taarloor. Zulu is doing one things well, and thats making people forget about their previous enemy, because this new breed reached an all time **** baggy low.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmm what ppl dont realize is that KD fell not cuz of Zulu, but cuz their members werent satisfied with the guild. Ok I will say that the fact that Zulu was made it had an influence on KD's fall cuz alot of ppl in Zulu are ex-KD, but you guys need to remember that when Over9000 left KD, alot of KD members said they didnt need em to win wars and that was at the time KY was falling (I know, Im always talking about thisb:laugh), KD wanted good TWs and when Zulu was getting as strong as KD all I heard were butthurt KD members QQing about losing lands.
    If KD wants Zulu to TW KY the reason its obvious, they dont want to get wiped off the map. But now how will Zulu TW against KY if they r in the bottom of the map? Yep they cant, so I think its time KD should realize they wont go up from this free fall (unfortunately cuz I wanted good TWs against Zulu now that I lvled my mage QQ) unless Zulu disbands or their core goes back to KD.
    Its known by every1 that Zulu has alot of ex-QQme members but thats past so I would say Zulu core is made up of ex-over9000 and perhaps 2 or 3 ex-KD, although that has no significance at all cuz if Zulu has grown its cuz their members like how the guild runs. I find it disappointing that KD basically stabbed themselves in the foot when they were losing by making their guild rpk, cuz thats a clear signal for every1 that u guys r panicking and making rules that obviously dont have any thought on it; I mean, why make a carebear guild rpk when they r losing badly in TW and losing members that actually show up for pk battles? The best way to measure how strong ppl can b is when they r in defeat and how I can c from KD reaction to this fall is how they didnt conquer most of the map with their own strength, they were carried by different ppl all this time. But I must say that the KD that had Icon as the leader was mentally stronger then this one, less carebear and certainly more appealing, although they were still taking free lands.b:avoid
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I dont care about losing to zulu....what does **** me off tho, is running down a lane and 90% of the people in my T screen were people fighting for KD a couple weeks ago. KD members left KD, to join another KD, thats all zulu is. They take the guides from KD forums, they do the events the way we showed them, they organize things the way we do, their TWs are lead by ex KD, they even do WBs in the same order as us....everything they do is mimicked off KD, and now even their guild roster does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Titoescobar - Harshlands
    Titoescobar - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Zulu leadership > KD leadership

Thats why KD failed and why Zulu is so appealing. and stop being so butthurt taboo. all u do is qq about EVERYTHING
  • Titoescobar - Harshlands
    Titoescobar - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmm what ppl dont realize is that KD fell not cuz of Zulu, but cuz their members werent satisfied with the guild. Ok I will say that the fact that Zulu was made it had an influence on KD's fall cuz alot of ppl in Zulu are ex-KD, but you guys need to remember that when Over9000 left KD, alot of KD members said they didnt need em to win wars and that was at the time KY was falling (I know, Im always talking about thisb:laugh), KD wanted good TWs and when Zulu was getting as strong as KD all I heard were butthurt KD members QQing about losing lands.
    If KD wants Zulu to TW KY the reason its obvious, they dont want to get wiped off the map. But now how will Zulu TW against KY if they r in the bottom of the map? Yep they cant, so I think its time KD should realize they wont go up from this free fall (unfortunately cuz I wanted good TWs against Zulu now that I lvled my mage QQ) unless Zulu disbands or their core goes back to KD.
    Its known by every1 that Zulu has alot of ex-QQme members but thats past so I would say Zulu core is made up of ex-over9000 and perhaps 2 or 3 ex-KD, although that has no significance at all cuz if Zulu has grown its cuz their members like how the guild runs. I find it disappointing that KD basically stabbed themselves in the foot when they were losing by making their guild rpk, cuz thats a clear signal for every1 that u guys r panicking and making rules that obviously dont have any thought on it; I mean, why make a carebear guild rpk when they r losing badly in TW and losing members that actually show up for pk battles? The best way to measure how strong ppl can b is when they r in defeat and how I can c from KD reaction to this fall is how they didnt conquer most of the map with their own strength, they were carried by different ppl all this time. But I must say that the KD that had Icon as the leader was mentally stronger then this one, less carebear and certainly more appealing, although they were still taking free lands.b:avoid

+1 to the truth from the unbiased perspective.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the real d1cks are the people who complain all day on

I'm a huge ****!b:cuteb:pleased
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    we is not afraids of anyone!
    b:cuteu wont fight me will u?b:sad
    Maybe if KD cared more about 100-200 ppl than 1-2 op players nothing like that would happen.
    kd farmed ligeia bow to get him back.. hmm wat a waste right? so much money. weird though, thailer killed ligeia 2 times 1 vs 1 with his nirvana. and i was surprised during tw. Nurfed undine deals more damage
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2pouxwz.jpg
    and another thing.. i loled this morning a KD ea wanted to pk me with hh70 bow... kd whould start farming 1-3 2-1 2-2 wooot
    Hmm what ppl dont realize is that KD fell not cuz of Zulu, but cuz their members werent satisfied with the guild. Ok I will say that the fact that Zulu was made it had an influence on KD's fall cuz alot of ppl in Zulu are ex-KD, but you guys need to remember that when Over9000 left KD, alot of KD members said they didnt need em to win wars and that was at the time KY was falling (I know, Im always talking about this), KD wanted good TWs and when Zulu was getting as strong as KD all I heard were butthurt KD members QQing about losing lands.
    Its known by every1 that Zulu has alot of ex-QQme members but thats past so I would say Zulu core is made up of ex-over9000 and perhaps 2 or 3 ex-KD, although that has no significance at all cuz if Zulu has grown its cuz their members like how the guild runs. I find it disappointing that KD basically stabbed themselves in the foot when they were losing by making their guild rpk, cuz thats a clear signal for every1 that u guys r panicking and making rules that obviously dont have any thought on it; I mean, why make a carebear guild rpk when they r losing badly in TW and losing members that actually show up for pk battles? The best way to measure how strong ppl can b is when they r in defeat and how I can c from KD reaction to this fall is how they didnt conquer most of the map with their own strength, they were carried by different ppl all this time. But I must say that the KD that had Icon as the leader was mentally stronger then this one, less carebear and certainly more appealing, although they were still taking free lands.

so true and how is zulu suppose to attack us in TW right now? we both need to dig through KD to meetb:victory.. when this day will come we will fight zulu too, u dont have to worry abt that taby
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    sorry darkfate, but zulu will probably pull a QQme and disban right before getting to the real competition. As i said before zulu is basically KD part 2, only thing different is that they dont want competition and TW again kylin. They just want everything to be simple so they have soomething to brag about.

Also, ya notice none of the "core" or original zulus are posting anything? yeah, cause they know its bull sht too. I like that all these random nubs tell me i QQ too much and dont even have any idea what goes on in game. Im stating facts, period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ultimate is. Acrelar i just cant remember him at QQme times but now he sure is in the core of zulu. i think. and i dont understand why u keep saying they wont fight us?

the only way they could fight us if the pwi gods want to be kind is like this:
    http://i43.tinypic.com/141ijuv.jpg

Note: the loop is important
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The point is they wont....they could have gotten off the map already if they wanted to fight kylin, or they could have bid north, but no....those 3 useless lands are too important, because its all about money. Just like QQme had opportunities to attack kingdom, zulu has had a couple chances to, if nothing else make a move toward kylin, which they havent done. Instead KD fills TW with more and more 8x's and zulu enjoys it and brags.....Kylin has to be bored as **** right now, hell im bored as **** right now, having to no show, and when we do show up for TW never get 80 people in an instance and have new lower level people every week. And i really dont know how zulu could not be bored already. What i find funniest about zulu, is all their talk about KD getting free land....so facking ironic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yanno Taboo, you have made more derogatory comments about KD lately than anyone.

If you are that unhappy in KD and that unhappy with HL TW, then leave the guild and/or leave the server.

Enough 'QQing'.

P.S. Pls don't roll to RT or HT. b:shocked
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I have a lot of stuff I want to say, but I'm tired of this stupid game and all it's drama, so all I'm going to add to this stupid thread is that Zulu is going to disband in exactly 9 weeks.

order.jpg
  • BlazeStone - Harshlands
    BlazeStone - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you are that unhappy in KD and that unhappy with HL TW, then leave the guild and/or leave the server.

ur totally right mindcrime +2 ^^
  • Nefastos - Harshlands
    Nefastos - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I have a lot of stuff I want to say, but I'm tired of this stupid game and all it's drama, so all I'm going to add to this stupid thread is that Zulu is going to disband in exactly 9 weeks.

order.jpg

I see where we getting at b:shocked
    b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I would just love to see ANYONE keep their word about anything. If you cant do something the right way, you have no business doing it at all....all these 2 faced people make up so much bull sht, its unbelievable.....

2 major topics zulu members will say is the reason they joined the guild. first is to have fun....nothing you do looks fun at all, all pvp turns to zerg, the guild is full of d bags, TW against a guild that cant compete. boy that sounds like a ton of fun. And 2nd, to "spice" up TW....How is changing a server dominated by 2 guilds that fight every week, to a server dominated by 2 guilds that dont even border each other, spicing up anything?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]