TW Glitched? Crystal not Going DOWN

Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Tonight during TW, Our Catapults were at the crystal at least 5 times with DB's, BofA's, Tangling Mire's, you name it it was hitting the crystal of the faction we were attacking. Yet from our view the Crystal's Health NEVER went down.

I am not QQing by any means I am merely asking the GM's to check this out as possibly during your last patch it created a glitch within the Crystal somehow.

If 3 catapults are hitting the Crystal and they hit every 3 seconds thats 100k per second times 3. Nevermind the other's attacking as well. 4 Catapults take 2 minutes to kill a crystal. So, CLEARLY there is a glitch.

TW has been more laggy and other factions are having simular problems.

We love to TW and don't mind paying TW cost but We Question going to TW if it's going to glitch and EACH Guild Losing their hard earned money.

Please look into the Crystal's regen time, Offensive Guilds catapult damage production and player stats.

thank you for your time
Sincerely stazb:surrender
Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't forget the crystals defensive status as well. No matter what skill was used, they all showed "No Effect" in big letters, despite the peoples damage log said otherwise.
  • _Krue_ - Heavens Tear
    _Krue_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow this really happened? Was the other faction able to harm your crystal though?

Also, submitting a ticket would get this fixed.

But other then that, wtf is going on there O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಸ_ಸ ~~ Drama-Sauce-Face, 50% ownership to kon ♥♥
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Players attacking the crystal doesn't do anything.
    hai2u
  • TroubleDD - Dreamweaver
    TroubleDD - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    hmmmd.png
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    EDIT: Nvm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • TroubleDD - Dreamweaver
    TroubleDD - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ok well that was fail lol
    rrrro.th.png
    hmmmd.th.png
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    rrrro.th.png
    hmmmd.th.png

What's your point?

And basebuffer? b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • webgoddess
    webgoddess Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow really, stop QQ'ing already. Why cant anyone ever really admit defeat without accusing hacking or glitches.
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    @WebGoddess:
    staz wrote:
    I am not QQing by any means I am merely asking the GM's to check this out as possibly during your last patch it created a glitch within the Crystal somehow.

We're only asking, if others have noticed anything of the sort. Not complaining, QQing, or any of the sort about the result because the end result of the match really isn't of any revelance.

The only thing that matters is getting the possible glitch, or something sorted. Please refrain from QQ accusations, this is not a drama seeking topic.
  • jsfj
    jsfj Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    for 1 your stupid, you nvr had 4 cata on crystal yal got smashed to fast, an zhen on crystal dont work, stop cryen take take your lose, u dont see, eq cryen when they lose, but i guess budshido need QQ to feel better an kindrid says we ****, take a lose, limp home with tail between legs and we see you next week
  • badmanmandemzzz
    badmanmandemzzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:laughb:chuckle its a shame really, comon guys you dont need to even think about this one, if there was a glitch it wuda been noticed AGES ago,if not before that tw then probably 5 mins into it since u got to base by then, i think O,o

grow some sense

grow some balls

grow an afro
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    jsfj wrote: »
    an zhen on crystal dont work

Yes. It does. So do other physical and magic attacks. It can also be debuffed and amped.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yesterday there were plenty of TWs.

As of yet, this thread has produced no secondary record of this "glitch" - just a bunch of people crying "Stop QQing" and everybody else just about saying "We're not."

If the crystal had not been going down, you should have taken screenshots. Yes, this isn't easy to do, but proof is everything - especially on the forums. Surely if you had noticed this, other members of Bushido did as well? Surely they would have screenshotted this if it was a glitch?

After all when you report a bug [which is what you should have done anyway if you were that fixated on this being a glitch] screenshots help to solidify your case and give people proof it happened.

I personally would like to see screenshots, and more than only one or two Bushido people saying this happened without any evidence to prove it.

Nothing against you, but you know, this is shaky at best. No other faction has come on here and claimed to have suffered the same and none of you people claiming this happened give any evidence to prove it did. We only have your word to go off, and while I'm not saying any of you aren't trust worthy, in cases where you're the only people saying something and you have no evidence... yeah, it doesn't look that believable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    We are not bothered about the TW in general, and what was hitting your crystal, but the regen time of the crystal. From the information I have heard is that the crystal takes 2 hours to fully regen from 0-12mil health again, which is about 1667 hp per second.

What we saw last night in TW, was something different where some of our members saw the hp of your crystal jump from 11400000 to 12000000 in a few seconds. We started this thread to get an idea if anyone else has noticed something similar, because it could be a possible glitch from a recent patch. Also we are asking GM's to look into it.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    it's called lag, if you don't have the crystal targeted the whole time, then you suddenly retarget it, it shows the hp it had the last time you had it targeted for a split second, then the updated amount of hp it currently has

i've been twing for 18 months, it's always been like that, same with world bosses, and other mobs
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    We have screenshots and recordings, however all these are submitted for the GM's and not on the public forum. If you have a personal interest to see the screenshots, I'll be more than happy to provide them via PM, but not on forum. This is because the screenshots include chats, names and avatars. Here's a quote from the forum rules:
    Defaming: Anything negative posted about another person, if you have something to report please submit a ticket. The forums are not the correct place to report bad behavior.

We're not aiming to QQ about the end result, what happened, happened and because of that providing all that for the public doesn't help the cause. However such glitch is of major significance and as such any extra evidence of its existing outside of what we've gathered is valued and for that reason we ask if anyone else has faced anything similar and if so, submit a ticket about it as we've done.

Yes, we've had a message from a GM that they're looking into it, but everything, no matter how little helps. I'm sure nobody wants this glitch to happen again, or anything that could cause it.
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:laughb:chuckle its a shame really, comon guys you dont need to even think about this one, if there was a glitch it wuda been noticed AGES ago,if not before that tw then probably 5 mins into it since u got to base by then, i think O,o

grow some sense

grow some balls

grow an afro

You made me LOL.
    Tell them that about the cleric's buff problem tardius.

On topic though; I haven't seen or heard of anything like this until now; there will be one hell of an uproar if it happens again though I'm sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    rrrro.th.png

Since it seems like most of you don't know what catapult pulling is, including Michael_dark who laughed at this screen shot. This screen shot shows the catapults attacking the towers instead of the crystal. Meaning your catapults were too close to the crystal and maybe only one or two of them was hitting it, while the others were hitting the towers.

Just because you are in the base doesn't mean your catapult will hit the crystal. Learn to position the catapults correctly so they don't hit towers, or aim for the tower first so you don't make the mistake next time.
  • Gal_Tink - Dreamweaver
    Gal_Tink - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    We faught against bushido the whole TW time. They were able to attack our crystal maybe 3 times tops and it DID take damage. We have the screenies to prove the HP moving down. They thought they would come in and take our land. People dont think we can hold up our heads, but we proved it last night. We didnt even have to struggle

So stop QQing, get over it, and try again next week.

b:laughb:chuckle
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    TEH GAEM IS BROEK BECAUS MY HUEG SKILL DID NOT WIN.

Too bad, get over it.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    We faught against bushido the whole TW time. They were able to attack our crystal maybe 3 times tops and it DID take damage. We have the screenies to prove the HP moving down. They thought they would come in and take our land. People dont think we can hold up our heads, but we proved it last night. We didnt even have to struggle

So stop QQing, get over it, and try again next week.

b:laughb:chuckle

dont be too proud or u'll anger big red.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2010

OMG your faction is a tw noob for placing the cat that close to the crystal when there is two tower. You guys are hitting the towers with your cat instead of crystal b:chuckle

and don't say anything else, i've done enough tw to know there is only one spot where cat will hit crystal without hitting the tower, and your cat ain't in that spot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oh god. Your video made you look like a complete moron.

That "No Effect"? From the catas.

The weak damage being done to crystals? From people being idiots and trying to damage the crystal.

Worst TW guild ever? Yes.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • AfroWiizzy - Dreamweaver
    AfroWiizzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol, better luck next time b:surrender
    By the power of Comb, I shall smite thee and turn your **** into an Afro~
  • Bramir - Dreamweaver
    Bramir - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That one video shows the crystal go from having taken about 5% damage and then be fully healed a few seconds later.

I'm in Bushido but my first inclination was that there was no bug/cheating involved and we were just doing something wrong. I even said so in vent when people starting talking about it.
    However, I can't explain that...the crystal is not supposed to regen that fast.

As for the Vanquish people posturing, wait for next week...half of our people had never done TW before. They now all have 3 hours of experience...
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i'll say this, it takes, if i'm not mistaken (some of my faction members are better at this), but it takes 20 minutes for the crystal to regen from 0% to 100%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AfroWiizzy - Dreamweaver
    AfroWiizzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'll be waiting with my bushy hair to fight you too dude.

3 hours x newcomers = first defeat of a few to come :(

3 hours x Afro = -pewpew- fun fun fun :)

until i die QQ
    By the power of Comb, I shall smite thee and turn your **** into an Afro~
  • JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
    JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I'm sorry.but you praticly recored the PROOF for US...as you can see...our crystal goes DOWN...you lost a TRUCK load of high lvl's so your used to seeing crystals go down a bit faster..I'm sorry but...I'm only lvl 89..and dropping heavens flame bramble rage on half your faction I might as well be slaping a lvl 1. Your lower lvl members are pretty useless in PvP. some are pretty damn good. scare me away in a 1v1. I'm sorry..but...this is LOLing time for me....

btw I was the dude in the TW shouting..."OMG YOU KILLEDEDED ME YOU MUST OF ****...OMGWTFHAXXXXXX" Just to put myself out there for anyone who wants a 1v1. gank me I don't care...but this has made Bushido look really bad.

Come back when you have more higher lvls and stop fxcking QQing. I cant wait till Obly come back from his hoilday. at least HE fights us with honor.

Sorry if I come on bad..but at the point of being it really pissed me off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Me lol at this thread.
    and
    I'm sorry.but you praticly recored the PROOF for US...as you can see...our crystal goes DOWN...you lost a TRUCK load of high lvl's so your used to seeing crystals go down a bit faster..I'm sorry but...I'm only lvl 89..and dropping heavens flame bramble rage on half your faction I might as well be slaping a lvl 1. Your lower lvl members are pretty useless in PvP. some are pretty damn good. scare me away in a 1v1. I'm sorry..but...this is LOLing time for me....

btw I was the dude in the TW shouting..."OMG YOU KILLEDEDED ME YOU MUST OF ****...OMGWTFHAXXXXXX" Just to put myself out there for anyone who wants a 1v1. gank me I don't care...but this has made Bushido look really bad.

Come back when you have more higher lvls and stop fxcking QQing. I cant wait till Obly come back from his hoilday. at least HE fights us with honor.

Sorry if I come on bad..but at the point of being it really pissed me off.

funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg
    also teh few other posts.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]