TW Glitched? Crystal not Going DOWN

2»

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I like cake... **** TW let's all go out for cake guys! Come on! I'll even buy you dirty magazines! b:dirty
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://img694.imageshack.us/i/invcrys.png/

I just took a cropped part of the screenshots. It clearly shows the "No Effect" sign that was there.

Yes, there was a moment at 8 minutes left to the TW when the crystal WAS taking damage, know why? Because a GM had set it so. Soon after it went back to being invlunurable. That screenshot is taken from that moment and clearly shows it above the crystal, not the catapult.

Also, here's a couple takes from the forum rules:
    Responses from other people have been insulting and defaming and also containing flame, trolling and QQ.
    Dvorak wrote:
    7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.
    Trolling: Attempts to incite others to anger, frustration or similar; also attempts to incite flaming.
    Defaming: Anything negative posted about another person, if you have something to report please submit a ticket. The forums are not the correct place to report bad behavior.

We never stated any names, or pointed any fingers. We never said we didn't accept defeat. The only thing we ever questioned was if the TW was without any glitches. I repeat, this threat has NOTHING to do with trying to negate the result and has EVERYTHING to do with dealing a possible glitch.

Because of that Vanquish has NOTHING to prove. As a default standard the match was fair and square, NOBODY is saying otherwise. However the TW match in question is being investigated for possible glitch that would have MAJOR infliction on TW's. I have no idea why ANYONE would be against this? Do people want that it is left without investigation if even the slightest possibility exists that it's there?

I am personally more disapointed by peoples response to this thread than anything else. It has been disgusting and unpleasant all along.
  • JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
    JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dude you should have been in the TW...omg the QQ's in there...LOL. yeah they not QQing on here. I was having a 1v1 by the wooden posts..I killed this random lvl 70 and he say's.."Fxck you Vanquish hacker" or something lame **** like that.

Thats not QQing? b:chuckle

But yes Zan baby...come tickle muh pickle..1v1 it is big fella! <33

EDIT: QQQQQ ZAN...WHY YOU EDIT YOUR POST :_:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    http://img694.imageshack.us/i/invcrys.png/

I just took a cropped part of the screenshots. It clearly shows the "No Effect" sign that was there.

PHOTOSHOP! b:avoid

I think? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bramir - Dreamweaver
    Bramir - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Sorry if I come on bad..but at the point of being it really pissed me off.

Nope, you came across as a 12 year old forum troll who protests too much...
    edited March 2010
    Nope, you came across as a 12 year old forum troll who protests too much...

if that was the case I'd call it fake and **** b:chuckle

I'm just pissed off anyone would think that DD or Web would ****..and if it was a glich...I promise to take EVERYTHING I said..right back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Me lol at this thread.
    and

funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg
    also teh few other posts.
    b:chuckle

13647862.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Bramir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Just to make this clear for people who only read one of every three sentences. This may be a bug, and this thread is a bug report. It also may not be a bug, but that is why it is being looked at.

As far as I am concerned, until a GM comes out and says it was determined to be a bug, Vanquish won that TW fairly. That said, please continue to provide us more motivation to kick the **** out of you next time by getting all upset about it...
  • Bramir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010

I'm just pissed off anyone would think that DD or Web would ****..and if it was a glich...I promise to take EVERYTHING I said..right back

Ok, sorry...14 year old.

The more you guys protest and posture about how good you are, the worse you look and you provide more motivation for the GMs to keep looking at it, so thanks for the help!

The majority of the suggestions that there was cheating involved seem to be in the form of denials...

I'm mostly kidding here, but in all seriousness, just let the GMs figure it out and fix it (if there is something to be fixed).
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2010

O-o if someone accused a SPECIFIC person of doing the 'hacking' then... I don't know what to say about it.

I for one have NEVER seen a crystal regenerate THAT fast, in my first tw, something similar happened, without the crystal regenerating so fast that it isn't even fun. (while I was in armagedon (the old...ish)) We got in there did a little bit of damage, like took it down to 11m from 12m or w/e it is, and when we died, I looked at the crystal and it wasn't at 12m again.

I don't think ANYONE has specific accused ANYONE person in the 'defending' faction of doing the so called 'hacking,' but something is definitely fishy with how fast that crystal was regenerating, and now whether it was a indeed a ****... or possibly just a glitch will remain to be seen, or perhaps just as the people are trying to discredit it... are saying, which IMO I am fairly certain there were times where bushido had the catapults position correctly to hit the crystal, and we did little to no damage on the crystal.

I do know there were times where I myself hit the crystal with an hf, and I seen no curse mark. :( =x (even said the damage in the damage log) :(

Either way, this is in no way officially a cheat by the defenders, but that doesn't mean that something was NOT up with the regen time on there crystal.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I am personally more disapointed by peoples response to this thread than anything else. It has been disgusting and unpleasant all along.

If there really was a glitch then why did you all wait till the last FIVE MINUTES to even bother saying anything? b:chuckle
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • AfroWiizzy - Dreamweaver
    AfroWiizzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hey man lets not wage war on the forums over it :O settle down n join me for some KFC
    By the power of Comb, I shall smite thee and turn your **** into an Afro~
  • Bramir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    If there really was a glitch then why did you all wait till the last FIVE MINUTES to even bother saying anything? b:chuckle

We waited that long because we were busy trying to get our hacks to work properly.
  • TroubleDD - Dreamweaver
    TroubleDD - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Vanquish members, do not respond to this thread anymore please.

The problem we had with this whole thing is like every week Vanquish gets flamed, trashed and every other thing. We have been blamed for hacking, cheating, causing glitches. This happens after every TW we have ever won sense taking that land. So as us and all our members saw it was another faction trying to find another reason why Vanquish won the fight. Waiting till the last 5min of the TW to say anything is what bugs us because if it had been happening before hand why wait till the war was lost? At one point they got in there and had the crystal down 4mil but yet no complaints occurred then, it wasn't till the last 5min that the flaming and trash talking and glitching complaints occurred in common chat as well as in World Chat. We did not screen shot that out of respect for something like this thread happening on the forums. Now 90% of our members thanked Bushido for a great fight and a great TW in World Chat despite all that had been said by them in common chat and i think only 2 of them said good fight and i think both were half hearted whatever for the simple fact that you didn't believe that it was a fair fight. Just remember if this had been brought up maybe before the TW couldn't have been won by Bushido maybe so many of our members wouldn't have been as pissed as they were. This happens every week so i cant blame them for getting pissed about it.
  • Bramir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Vanquish members, do not respond to this thread anymore please.

The problem we had with this whole thing is like every week Vanquish gets flamed, trashed and every other thing. We have been blamed for hacking, cheating, causing glitches. This happens after every TW we have ever won sense taking that land. So as us and all our members saw it was another faction trying to find another reason why Vanquish won the fight. Waiting till the last 5min of the TW to say anything is what bugs us because if it had been happening before hand why wait till the war was lost? At one point they got in there and had the crystal down 4mil but yet no complaints occurred then, it wasn't till the last 5min that the flaming and trash talking and glitching complaints occurred in common chat as well as in World Chat. We did not screen shot that out of respect for something like this thread happening on the forums. Now 90% of our members thanked Bushido for a great fight and a great TW in World Chat despite all that had been said by them in common chat and i think only 2 of them said good fight and i think both were half hearted whatever for the simple fact that you didn't believe that it was a fair fight. Just remember if this had been brought up maybe before the TW couldn't have been won by Bushido maybe so many of our members wouldn't have been as pissed as they were. This happens every week so i cant blame them for getting pissed about it.

4 million eh? What is that, about 40 minutes of regeneration to get back to full?

Again, this is not about anything but a bug report but you keep trying to make it about something else...
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For the record we were complaining about it at about an hour left, I guess we chose not to really complain about it until the so 'called' 5 minutes left. I don't know if bushido member were complaining in common chat or what, but I do know staz (our leader) asked our members to keep OUT of common chat.

I do however know that the 5 minutes left is an hyperbole, just look at the screen-shots troubleDD posted.

If this is indeed a glitch... or perhaps just as you all said... bad positioning of the catapults, I am sorry that you all have been accused multiple times of 'cheating.' The members/every comment can not be controlled/monitored, as much as any guild would perhaps like to do so. No ONE can be everywhere at one time. I believe no one likes to feel 'cheated' out of there bids, though like I said whether it was done on purpose by a SPECIFIC person in the defending faction, will indeed remain to be seen.

Either way, good luck to you and your faction troubleDD.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OMG your faction is a tw noob for placing the cat that close to the crystal when there is two tower. You guys are hitting the towers with your cat instead of crystal b:chuckle

and don't say anything else, i've done enough tw to know there is only one spot where cat will hit crystal without hitting the tower, and your cat ain't in that spot.

Yeah thats kinda what it looks like to me as well on some pivs/vids shown b:surrender Think the only problem here is in experienced cata pullers and not glitches. Can even see how the tower is taking dmg.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hey guys, thanks for the report, we'll check the logs and talk to the devs to see if anything has changed pertaining to TW crystals.
  • TroubleDD - Dreamweaver
    TroubleDD - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thank you.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    thanks frankie.

Meanwhile I suggest both my own Bushido members and the Vanquish members let the devs do their job and investigate. Meanwhile lets all have fun and go back to bashing Dynasty for whatever.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just for the record:

Kindrid: "Vanquish **** the TW, players and crystal are invincible"
    XBushidoX: "the Crystal was glitched, not taking damage and regening too fast"

What's next? Cala took us down in about 8 minutes, but you don't see us complaining. That crystal does regen VERY fast, a player attacking will never do any damage to it. I'm tired of the excuses, there are at least 3 GMs in every tw, watching the fights, recording it, and monitoring for hacks and glitches, and I was in the base for a good portion checking the hp of our crystal too. Do you think they wouldn't stop the TW if something was amiss? Fight with honor or don't fight at all.

This goes to any and every faction that wants a shot at us.

sorry DD, had to say something.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't encourage them, frankie. b:surrender
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm tired of the excuses, there are at least 3 GMs in every tw, watching the fights, recording it, and monitoring for hacks and glitches, and I was in the base for a good portion checking the hp of our crystal too.

i find it interesting that you know this b:shutup

however, no other "glitches" have been reported. i am more of the lines that the cata was placed wrong etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My last post to this thread unless something meaningful is being posted as I completely agree with Shulkie.

Crystal regens at a rate of 1k hp / second normally, you can verify this on your own easily. If a crystal takes 4 million (Which a Vanquish member reported their crystal took) damage it would take.... ages (66 minutes and bit more to be precise) to regen to full health and yet it was at full again after a very short while.
    Larxene wrote:
    From the information I have heard is that the crystal takes 2 hours to fully regen from 0-12mil health again, which is about 1667 hp per second.

Another point is in TroubleDD's own screenshot (Labeled: "hmmmd") showing their crystal has taken damage. It shows that their crystal had taken 500k damage, this would take approximately 8 minutes to regen completely. However, if you look at the video that nymphysubstaz publisized in the video, the crystal was to full health LONG before 8 minutes had passed according to TroubleDD's timestamp.

The screenshot in question shows 8 minutes left to the TW and long before the end of the TW in the recording, you can already see the crystal at full health. This is clear proof that the crystal health regen was abnormal most likely due to a glitch. If it was a ****, or anything else we cannot say, or are even in the position to say. The only thing we can say is that it was abnormal.
    TroubleDD wrote:
    at one point they got in there and had the crystal down 4mil

1 hour before the end of TW we were nowhere near their base so it is thus technically impossible that a crystal would regen to full health for the end of the match if nothing was wrong. I also find it very curious that a another faction, completely separate from ours would report a very similar 'glitch'.

We never accused anyone of hacking, we're not in a position to do so. We never even said any names (faction, or individual ones) whatsoever before they were stated by the (TW) defenders themselves.

Bushido always fights with honour, (You can ask any Dynasty, HDT, (ex-)Armagedon, or Calamity member that has fought against us to testify that, of course there are individuals that would say otherwise, but those are exceptions, not the principle rule.) that has never ceased to be the fact and won't cease to be from here on out either. That is the whole purpose and meaning of Bushido as a whole.

As a last note, thank you frankie for bringing some common sense in!

quote TroubleDD: "Thank you. " The first thing you say I agree with you here without any reservation.

As said, this is my last post here unless something meaningful new actual info comes along on this thread and as such works more as a summary.

Otherwise, can we please get this locked?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1. Implications of hacking can be considered an accusation

2. Pics of this 4m damage or I'll consider that absolute bollocks.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Okay,
    Vanquish members, Never did our people say that you all were hacking anything. In fact the post I started you will please consider that I said it must be a glitch. We were having a very enjoyable TW with you and look forward to many more in the future. On your side you saw your crystal going down, yet from our vantage point it was not.

I do not do drama and nor do I condone any of my members speaking ill or flaming, QQing whatever you want to call it. We also do not listen to bull other people spout about other factions but choose to take each faction on their own merit in OUR dealing with them.

If any of my members have acted dishonorably towards your members please rest assured you may send me, Larxene, Shulkie, Tequila_Sour, or fiyah an in game mail and they will be dealt with promptly. I would appreciate the same in return.

This thread was not started to have ugliness anywhere. We are NOT a 'noob' faction & try to play fair and have a good time. This thread was started merely to ask if any other factions noticed simular problems or issues resently since the new patch as we have never experienced a problem such as this.

Please, let there be peace and know we harbor no ill will towards anyone. Let this uglyness stop.
    Thank you,
    staz
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    i find it interesting that you know this b:shutup
    it was talked about when we had the kindrid problem. I was one of the most active in gaining evidence against claims they made, severl of us found out a few days after that tw

and it regens faster that 1k per second, but I don't have an exact number
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Took this from the PWI wiki so we can probably take it with a pinch of salt - but experience would say the regen time is pretty accurate

The Crystal attributes
    12,000,000 health points
    100,000 physical defenses
    100,000 magical defenses
    It regenerates to full health in 2 hours.

presuming you got it down to 11999999 a full regen in 2 hours would be 100k regen per minute (roughly) so to regen 4mil would take what? 40mins? does that sound about right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Question.... why does the crystal even regen?.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Question.... why does the crystal even regen?.....

lol it is a fair point.. but it is something we have to live
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]