LVL 100 build im going for

Options
Nieka - Harshlands
Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
This is the build I think I will try to go for as you will see it wont be cheap so i would like to get some input on what others think so i can tweak it to get it just right.

Please be harsh but dont put in useless information please.

Thanks and good luck playing everyone link to build is below.

http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=e056b94ae709ccb7
Post edited by Nieka - Harshlands on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    =0 Nvm, the link changed now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    sry first link was bad i think i fixed it now lol
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It looks pretty good for 5 vit build I would put the citrines in the helmet and garnets in the leggings.I would use it if I could afford it.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Too much strength and it's better to have pdef ornaments (refined) than the hh99 ones. 3% crit is nice and all, but I'd take survivability over them: that extra 576 mres is nowhere near as useful as the same amount of pdef. 4th map belt and cv necky is probably the most obtainable combination if you want great ornaments.
    Do you really need all of that channelling? If you can afford to +12 the rank6 weapon you can afford to +12 an Evanescence
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Too much strength and it's better to have pdef ornaments (refined) than the hh99 ones. 3% crit is nice and all, but I'd take survivability over them: that extra 576 mres is nowhere near as useful as the same amount of pdef. 4th map belt and cv necky is probably the most obtainable combination if you want great ornaments.
    Do you really need all of that channelling? If you can afford to +12 the rank6 weapon you can afford to +12 an Evanescence

Pretty much all of this. The 4th map belt is really very nice. Also, you can try for the 90 neck, which I prefer to the other TT necks and it gives you that nice +5% HP bonus.

Keep in mind that low channel skills get glitchy at +25% -chan and macros get messed up too. Esp if you have anything that has a really low channel already (IH and cyclone, for example). Some people have said that it is much harder for them to spam IH. I've never verified that about IH myself but I know I can't macro much once I demon spark and pretty much have to click manually really fast.

Just stuff to consider, otherwise nice build b:victory
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmm i see what your saying i think i am going to put G11 saphire on the weapon instead and try and go for a phys def belt however i will most likely still go with the archangel necklace because of its mag bonus. Thank you for your suggestions and keep them coming please> b:pleased
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The build is ok- i dont think using G11 and +10 on HH99 is sensible tho! b:chuckle

No definitely drop the archangel necklace. The attack bonus may be nice but at end game you need to have refined pdef ornaments to increase your survivability.

Not a big fan of the warsoul of heaven. Its only decent because of the -chan, but you have quite a bit of that already- so possibly switch for Ence's scar?

So maybe something like this?

http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a702fe8f2841e3fd

*made changes to a few gears and points and adjusted the sharding to make it more balanced when fully buffed (as shown)*
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The build is ok- i dont think using G11 and +10 on HH99 is sensible tho! b:chuckle

No definitely drop the archangel necklace. The attack bonus may be nice but at end game you need to have refined pdef ornaments to increase your survivability.

Not a big fan of the warsoul of heaven. Its only decent because of the -chan, but you have quite a bit of that already- so possibly switch for Ence's scar?

So maybe something like this?

http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a702fe8f2841e3fd

*made changes to a few gears and points and adjusted the sharding to make it more balanced when fully buffed (as shown)*

Im not really sure why using G11 on the TT99 isnt sensible since when you reforge, or if you reforge it transfers over. Plus with the packs being out its not much more of a money jump from the usual G9's that people use on that armor.

Changing to a phys def necklace is a possibility however with 6k phys def and -10% damage reduction i think its alright to stay with the archangel necklace to help push my mag attack as high as i can.

And i have Ence's scar and the prob with that helm is that it takes 12k socket stones to get the forth socket which would cost a significant amount more that using the warsoul of heaven that i was lucky enough to have 4 sockets on when i made.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Im not really sure why using G11 on the TT99 isnt sensible since when you reforge, or if you reforge it transfers over. Plus with the packs being out its not much more of a money jump from the usual G9's that people use on that armor.

Changing to a phys def necklace is a possibility however with 6k phys def and -10% damage reduction i think its alright to stay with the archangel necklace to help push my mag attack as high as i can.

And i have Ence's scar and the prob with that helm is that it takes 12k socket stones to get the forth socket which would cost a significant amount more that using the warsoul of heaven that i was lucky enough to have 4 sockets on when i made.

From what I understand you lose shards, refine and get random sockets when/if you reforge- thats why I dont think its sensible to +10/G11 and use stones to 4 socket HH99 gears. Transfer stones which you need in order to not lose those have not been implimented. I'm not sure if they will be implimented as refinement transfer stones still havent been. But you seem rich so maybe it doesnt matter! b:chuckle

There's not that big of a difference between the magic attack of the build you have and the one I suggested. Mine will give you more pdef/HP, but i guess that's your preference.

Ooo 4 socket warsoul of heaven is lucky, personally i'd still prefer 3 socket Ence's scar over it tho! =X
    --Retired--

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Could always sell the Warsoul hat and invest in a 3 socket Ecne's b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    From what I understand you lose shards, refine and get random sockets when/if you reforge- thats why I dont think its sensible to +10/G11 and use stones to 4 socket HH99 gears. Transfer stones which you need in order to not lose those have not been implimented. I'm not sure if they will be implimented as refinement transfer stones still havent been. But you seem rich so maybe it doesnt matter! b:chuckle

There's not that big of a difference between the magic attack of the build you have and the one I suggested. Mine will give you more pdef/HP, but i guess that's your preference.

Ooo 4 socket warsoul of heaven is lucky, personally i'd still prefer 3 socket Ence's scar over it tho! =X

I was told by other people on my server that when they reforged refines and socket stones transferred over.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I was told by other people on my server that when they reforged refines and socket stones transferred over.
    should have noticed the wrong right there.

as for info, you can check in the generals section with search. it should list a couple threads that have it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    should have noticed the wrong right there.

as for info, you can check in the generals section with search. it should list a couple threads that have it.

Just confirmed. when you reforge your gear the refines and shards stay the same as they were before you reforged so refining and sharding the 99 gear is fine it will transfer over to the reforged gear
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Just confirmed. when you reforge your gear the refines and shards stay the same as they were before you reforged so refining and sharding the 99 gear is fine it will transfer over to the reforged gear
    wrongo. read alot and read carefully

the shards and refines stay only after it TURNs into a nirvana weapon. Meaning the very first reforge INTO the nirvana weapon FROM the TT99 or TT100, youll loose everything. Once it becomes a nirvana weapon then the shards and refining stay when you reforge it from nirvana weapon v1 to nirvana v2.

Hey guys,

For those of you who used the Recasting process with the belief that your refinery and slots would transfer over, please submit a ticket so that our Customer Service team can assist you.

As for the question of whether Chienkun Stones will be made available in the game, at this time we are unable to answer this question, but over the next couple of weeks we will be interacting with the development team, and we should be able to give you guys a more concrete answer.

FrankieRaye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hope you have enough on your credit card for your build....b:chuckle...or farm like a nut and trust me it sucs b:sad

having said that...I for one am NOT a fan of the warsoul helm there are much better options. also, the 4th map belt is amazing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wrongo. read alot and read carefully

the shards and refines stay only after it TURNs into a nirvana weapon. Meaning the very first reforge INTO the nirvana weapon FROM the TT99 or TT100, youll loose everything. Once it becomes a nirvana weapon then the shards and refining stay when you reforge it from nirvana weapon v1 to nirvana v2.

alright i see what you mean now but it really didnt matter in my case because i was not planning on reforging the tt99
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmm i thought i'd post in this thread since its about builds. In this vid I see this cleric Fiddy_Yen surviving vs 3 nix's, a veno, and a spear bm and he lasted like 18 seconds for the vid (I have no idea if the vid was sped up or not). What build is that? It sure didn't look like the cleric used ironguard or anything either since there was no glow.

Its from 1 min 28 to about 1 min 46.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaQXbF7IC4
  • RonPott - Sanctuary
    RonPott - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The reason the guy stayed alive so long was a invincible orb making the first bleeds useless as soon as it wears off and flesh ream goes on he dies pretty quick.

This build is all well and good but only if you spend that much money if you don't have that kind of money i'd suggest a hybrid build. I also agree with the others pdef jewelery would make more sense.
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmm i thought i'd post in this thread since its about builds. In this vid I see this cleric Fiddy_Yen surviving vs 3 nix's, a veno, and a spear bm and he lasted like 18 seconds for the vid (I have no idea if the vid was sped up or not). What build is that? It sure didn't look like the cleric used ironguard or anything either since there was no glow.

Its from 1 min 28 to about 1 min 46.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaQXbF7IC4

Video was def sped up and shes using pots
  • EndlessDark - Harshlands
    EndlessDark - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Now i have to wonder..how much money are you willing to spend? With the build in question, the price is going to more than likely be in the thousands. unless your going to farm for a sickening long time.
  • MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver
    MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I agree with Decus. Instead of using elemental ornaments, use a p. def necklace (Puzzle Cube Badge, Necklace of Giant Strength) and a p. def belt (Vibrant Jade Order (FC gold), Warsong Barrier, Belt of Sacred Ground, Guard of Thundreshock). If an increase in magic attack and channeling really matters, just keep a separate set of ornaments. I sometimes use an ethereal necklace called Dragonchild's Scale with +8 magic and -6% channeling.

For the armor, Ence's scar and Dancing Sparkle would be better. You don't necessarily have to get it to 3 or 4 sockets. IMO, refining it is more practical than adding extra sockets. I'd also use citrines in place of some of the garnets, because of "diminishing returns" you get with physical damage reduction. I actually prefer TT90 gold sleeves and TT90 green pants due to the physical defense mods, but TT99 gold is fine as well.

As for the weapon, I'd prefer using Neon Purgatory instead of Beamhoof Slicer, probably due to the cost of getting enough reputation and even collecting the signs to get Beamhoof. I also like how Neon refines in comparison with Beamhoof. I still haven't seen a +12 weapon on my server, but I have seen +11. If you can, try getting The Alms Bowl (+45 magic) tome. b:surrender

setup you posted on the first page + lv 10 buffs:
    http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=20c9185621c7042a

suggested gear + lv 10 full buffs:
    http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1bf3bb773dc0d3b6

alms bowl from scroll of tome with suggested gear + buffs:
    http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=73b1dee9834a5039
  • EndlessDark - Harshlands
    EndlessDark - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Now after you have all helped her, mind helping me in the same fashion? im planning to do a build at lvl 90. mind giving me suggestions? http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=efa984d4ef22cf9a
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You are wasting a TON of money on refines and shards in gear that's not end game. Honestly, you're better dumping half the coin on oracles, leveling to 100, then spending the other half on some end game pieces. +12 aquadash....just, no.

Edit: this post directed at the guy right above me.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't know if this is any better than what he posted.I would probably put more points in vit.

http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d32b0a269694163d
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    guys, dont pimp out ur 100 gear too much b:shocked

100 lvl isnt end game (it s rpg lol)

when enough ppl reach 100 and be there for enough long time they will add new content and ur +12 nirvana become obsolete b:quiet
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Ahira - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    +12 Aquadash +__+'
    --Retired--

• Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't know if this is any better than what he posted.I would probably put more points in vit.

Lol, so you have enough to +12 your weap, max 4 socs all your gears, +10 your ornaments, yet shard gears with average gems?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Now after you have all helped her, mind helping me in the same fashion? im planning to do a build at lvl 90. mind giving me suggestions? http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=efa984d4ef22cf9a
    No, no, and no. Get TT90 and go reasonably refine that. Refining mag rings is an absolute waste imo.

Better, but still not full potential. Plus you can only get one perfect attendance ring, not two.

Try this on for size:
    http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=c248d01065dd323f

This is with normal cleric buffs, btw.
    I moved the extra str into vit/mag, got you TT90 gear, refined it more reasonably, and gave you equitable (but cheaper) shards to what you posted. You can always refine more and switch out stuff for event gear later. Personally, I'd drop the perfect attendance ring for another FC gold ring or the DQ ring (but DQ ring is MUCH more expensive whereas FC gold isn't quite as bad to buy).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

still too expensive..

socketing to +4 whole 90 set?.. (it s >10m per one socket if im right) b:sweat

throw away green boots

helmet is too crappy for its price imo

i agree to throw away that crit ring and replace with -channel if u build this stat. u will end up with crappy low -21% but at least not -15 and +3% crit 'from nowhere'

sad thing about this build (when u look at mag. att.) is that at 90 level i would have same m.att for 1/7 - 1/10 money u spent (im not sure how much socketing +2 weapon and +7 cost atm)
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282