Options
2»

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    double post x.x
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    still too expensive..

socketing to +4 whole 90 set?.. (it s >10m per one socket if im right) b:sweat

throw away green boots

helmet is too crappy for its price imo

i agree to throw away that crit ring and replace with -channel if u build this stat. u will end up with crappy low -21% but at least not -15 and +3% crit 'from nowhere'

sad thing about this build (when u look at mag. att.) is that at 90 level i would have same m.att for 1/7 - 1/10 money u spent (im not sure how much socketing +2 weapon and +7 cost atm)

I agree! =X

But I think building both -chan and +crit is good tho! =o
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My question is why didn't you + the rings in the OP to +10 like everything else? I mean, if you intend to actually make a build this silly and spend thousands of dollars for CS gear and rather insane refines, may as well not miss any items. My venture is it's just being bored and playing around on pwcalc a lil' too much.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I didn't say it was cheap. I just followed through what the person had initially. He had all four sockets and refines, so I kept those.

I wouldn't do many of the things I wrote, but then he wasn't asking what I would do.

I can play around with things all day if I want to, I just took what he provided and made it more feasible as an "endgame" build.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol, so you have enough to +12 your weap, max 4 socs all your gears, +10 your ornaments, yet shard gears with average gems?

I didn't do this for me but the poster above me as I would add vit. although pure mag would be interesting.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:sad

Nieka i know i was supposed to give u that script of fate tome. I am so sorry, i put it in a cat shop over night for about 20 mill over priced and someone bought it. I dont know if i should be sad or happy so i bought the cube of fate stamp with my earnings. Now i have all the mats to make either the 99 elemental or physical necklace. Just hit me up when u get a chance ill give u the mats not the subs. I already gave u my subs when i did ur 90 armor.

oh since ur still in the 90s do u want to use that old tt90 necklace i have laying around?

Im working on a smarter build for you.
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would probably go with more what Decus posted or closer to this with change in weapon.I am still trying to get use to pwcalc.

http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=059289112bb66e40
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would probably go with more what Decus posted or closer to this with change in weapon.I am still trying to get use to pwcalc.

http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=059289112bb66e40

Probably want to switch the physical attack ring to a magic attack ring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • EndlessDark - Harshlands
    EndlessDark - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Truth being i (can) get all the above. The socketing and +12 are very reasonable for me. Im not trying to go off and say im rich or something, just saying i can (and most likely) will do it. so its not just calc boredom...at times..also shards such as +11 are easy for me to come by.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:pleased

10char
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    still too expensive..

socketing to +4 whole 90 set?.. (it s >10m per one socket if im right) b:sweat

throw away green boots

helmet is too crappy for its price imo

i agree to throw away that crit ring and replace with -channel if u build this stat. u will end up with crappy low -21% but at least not -15 and +3% crit 'from nowhere'

sad thing about this build (when u look at mag. att.) is that at 90 level i would have same m.att for 1/7 - 1/10 money u spent (im not sure how much socketing +2 weapon and +7 cost atm)

You can make changes if you want even take ut the refines out but keep the sockets in place.This is mostly for pve non TW.
  • MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver
    MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is currently what I have on my cleric:
    http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d176398a172f630c

I'd like to replace the TT80 hat with Ence's scar and the TT90 green boots with Dancing Sparkle. Does anyone have a suggestion for the 2nd ring? I'm not sure if I should save up for a second lunar ring (they're about 60+ mill on Dreamweaver now b:sad) or just wait for the attendance/Marriage Quest rings?
  • RonPott - Sanctuary
    RonPott - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

I'd like to replace the TT80 hat with Ence's scar and the TT90 green boots with Dancing Sparkle. Does anyone have a suggestion for the 2nd ring? I'm not sure if I should save up for a second lunar ring (they're about 60+ mill on Dreamweaver now b:sad) or just wait for the attendance/Marriage Quest rings?

i'd go with another lunar ring but your gear looks pretty good to me imo all clerics should strive to have 5.5k hp and over 3k pdef unbuffed at lvl99 if you want to go full magic or light on vit then plus your armor to at least 7 or be prepared to get one hit a lot
  • MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver
    MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'd go with another lunar ring but your gear looks pretty good to me imo all clerics should strive to have 5.5k hp and over 3k pdef unbuffed at lvl99 if you want to go full magic or light on vit then plus your armor to at least 7 or be prepared to get one hit a lot

Thank you RonPott! :) I'm still in the process of saving up for the hat, boots, and lunar ring. Refining the armor more would probably give me the opportunity to drain out some of my vit and pump more into magic. b:thanks
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Meatbun b:victory b:flower

MQ rings are pointless as of 100 heart things, at least there's a post somewhere on here confirming that. I am not sure if they get better.

I like the 90 attendance ring, my only issue is there's no -chan on it. Just +crit, +hp, and +def level. I plan to use it since it's free and I can't afford a lunar ring b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options

Mine would probably resemble this but with some garnets thrown in as well as wraith conquer.