NEWS FLASH: Kingdom Admits They Are RPK, Starts Mafia Style Protection Racket

Options
mooman321
mooman321 Posts: 86 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
KD has announced that they are officially RPK. Wow guys great, thats like a baseball player officially announcing they take steroids. You guys have been RPKing for months, thanks for making it official I guess.

Minutes after telling anyone with "a weapon that glows" to run for your lives, you ask all factions "friendly" to KD to pm you so they can be put on your safe list....umm and if we don't you'll burn down our catshops? Well Michael, I guess we can start calling you Mr. Corleone or would you just prefer Godfather. b:surrender

Never really had anything against KD aside from it's inability to control it's RPKers. I have a lot of friends in there, and have nothing against them either. But after last night's announcement, you are officially on my "Bad Guys" list. Good luck with your new role.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by mooman321 on

Comments

• Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mooman321 wrote: »
    KD has announced that they are officially RPK. Wow guys great, thats like a baseball player officially announcing they take steroids. You guys have been RPKing for months, thanks for making it official I guess.

Minutes after telling anyone with "a weapon that glows" to run for your lives, you ask all factions "friendly" to KD to pm you so they can be put on your safe list....umm and if we don't you'll burn down our catshops? Well Michael, I guess we can start calling you Mr. Corleone or would you just prefer Godfather. b:surrender

Never really had anything against KD aside from it's inability to control it's RPKers. I have a lot of friends in there, and have nothing against them either. But after last night's announcement, you are officially on my "Bad Guys" list. Good luck with your new role.

Serious thread is serious.

But in all seriousness (ha..haha..my humor after pulling an all night is bad so shush), I think you're over-reacting.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    KD= carebears
    carebears= non rpk

same for kylin too i must admit. but we dont rpk sob:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    not like KD rpking will change anything, KD will always have 98% of the guild carebear and there is nothing they can do to change that.b:chuckle
  • mooman321
    mooman321 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No, not trying to overreact, its just a game after all. Factions have roles in PW just like players. Just pointing out that going RPK does change KD's role on the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    90% of the server already hated KD, 95% of the lvl 95+ on the server were already KoS. Us going rpk really just allowes us to play the game without making our butt holes shrivel up every time we think about AoEing a target anywhere near other lvl 30+. Some people in KD will rpk now, some wont, but either way everyone can lighten up a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    About ****in' time.
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mooman321 wrote: »
    No, not trying to overreact, its just a game after all. Factions have roles in PW just like players. Just pointing out that going RPK does change KD's role on the server.

why do lower lvls think KD owes them anything just because they didnt kill you for a while. the server already hates us mostly, just look at every1 who is ganking us.

btw the saying is: If the weapon glows your good to go ^^. If the weapon is green, the kill is clean ^^ :P Mali is awesome w/ words
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol wait till my comp that i play pw on gets fixed.. theres gonna be dead people at west b:cute
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    why do lower lvls think KD owes them anything just because they didnt kill you for a while. the server already hates us mostly, just look at every1 who is ganking us.

btw the saying is: If the weapon glows your good to go ^^. If the weapon is green, the kill is clean ^^ :P Mali is awesome w/ words

And if the weapon is red, your opponent is dead.
    lol wait till my comp that i play pw on gets fixed.. theres gonna be dead people at west b:cute

Like.. yourself?
    edited March 2010
    Options
    And if the weapon is red, your opponent is dead.

Like.. yourself?

ya..like me b:chuckle and you are?
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ya..like me b:chuckle and you are?

I'm your father, Luke. Come and join me on the dark side.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm your father, Luke. Come and join me on the dark side.

b:surrender
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

when crimson and QQme bid on kylin, u were not even playing at that time maybe, we had 9 or 11 wars that week-end(cant remember). u got ganked by 4-5 factions and u QQ so much its not even funny. kylin didnt go rpk. the whole server hates KD?lolzlolzlolz

Yeah she is awesome with words. and Kylin is so happy she is in Kingdom. Making our job easier. dramaaaaaaaaa ohhhh dramaaaaaaaa

Peter and Jason ur **** lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah she is awesome with words. and Kylin is so happy she is in Kingdom. Making our job easier. dramaaaaaaaaa ohhhh dramaaaaaaaa

LOL. Awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    About ****in' time.

That was my first thought too.

But then I realised they did it only to bribe their RPK-happy members to stay and *maybe* some of those who left to Zulu to come back.

Only time can tell what will be the outcome of this.
    Packs World International
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Warlordb:shockedb:shocked

Who else thinks Kylin and KD need to pull a CQ and Disband?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dark fate, you are forgetting we also had huge number of wars for a few weeks with 14:00 wars.....I would say what is happening to KD now is exactly the same as KY when crimson/QQme were strong, 2 good guilds bidding on you with alot of other "get in the way" factions. Kylin got down to about 4 lands i believe before it stopped, although that was when the server was young and they only started with about 8 or so lands.....lets see how long it will last vs KD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh how much better the server would be if Kylin got wiped out then they easily could have...
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I felt it was only fair to give guilds who have no intentions on pvping against us a chance to be on our safelist, of the entire server only a handful of guilds asked for it. No I dont think this will suddenly cause KD to be a full on pvp guild, but those who wish to enjoy a bit of pvp have much more relaxed rules so they dont have to worry all the time.

The requirements to be on our Safelist is merely a mutual agreement for both guilds not to pk each other. I gave my members a chance to vote on this (well those who were at TW anyway) and they chose to become RPK, personally im not the RPKing type so you will still only see me attacking zulu, kylin and other guilds who I see attacking KD members.

I dont expect anyone from zulu to be rejoining KD this was done as a decision by the guild members on what type of pk rules they wish, if RPK was their only reason for being in zulu then Nurfed probably wouldnt mind seeing them leave im sure he has grander goals for zulu than merely being an rpk faction with some land.

Regardless this is alot more simple for me to manage and observe, without any complaints from aoes, or other incidents and it keeps my faction members happy (well the 98% of those that voted anyway however rpk wont really effect the 2 people who voted no)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    (well the 98% of those that voted anyway however rpk wont really effect the 2 people who voted no)

That implies we have 100 people on for TWs....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This is a very Big Deal now the world will come to a end Q_Q, Oh wait sorry this is the internet filled with nothing but nerds, Asians, and misplaced people "I am misplaced Q_Q". Like I really give a flying **** about this **** **** ****ing thread is mother****ing **** Op go stick a **** up your ****. lol I didn't mean that just wondering if it will get filtered, what if it didn't lol hahahah!b:laughb:laugh

Edit: hahaha I can't stop laughing at this, 5 bucks that it will get edited! Any offers?
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Warlordb:shockedb:shocked

Who else thinks Kylin and KD need to pull a CQ and Disband?

KD members have already stated they are TW gods and that they don't play for fun but to hold all TW land. Yes!, that means they will never have the ballz to pull a CQ and retake the map all over again(in the imaginary case they take all land) demonstrating they are really the TW gods.
  • Lol_no - Lost City
    Lol_no - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol KD goes rpk, you're tring to kill the faction quicker or what? b:chuckle
  • Hell_no - Harshlands
    Hell_no - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol KD goes rpk, you're tring to kill the faction quicker or what? b:chuckle

hmm someone wishes they had this avatar name lol b:laugh
  • Lol_no - Lost City
    Lol_no - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    made this one back in 2008b:laugh
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Playing with the lint out of my belly button...that's how boring this thread is.
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    KD members have already stated they are TW gods and that they don't play for fun but to hold all TW land. Yes!, that means they will never have the ballz to pull a CQ and retake the map all over again(in the imaginary case they take all land) demonstrating they are really the TW gods.

You do realize that your current guild was comprised of the old KD core? Why do you continue to imply that the old KD is the same as the present one?
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    made this one back in 2008b:laugh

Lol_no - Lost City
    Perfect World User
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol_no - Lost City
    Perfect World User

Win.
    Joined october 2008.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You do realize that your current guild was comprised of the old KD core? Why do you continue to imply that the old KD is the same as the present one?

Zulu Core = Old QQ me core.

Current KD core = ramdom ppl they picked up on the go

Old KD core = Non play anymore.

Get your fking facts straight.

P.S: Current KD members were the ones that claimed that they were gonna get all lands and never gonna disband because noobs don't deserver land.