• VVisdom - Raging Tide
    VVisdom - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Quite simple.

1) Make Faction
    2) Take over map.
    3) Take screenshot of taken-over map.
    4) b:laugh about it.
    5) Disband guild FOR TEH LULZ, and FOR GREAT JUSTICE.
    6) Let others have a shot at getting recognized.
    7) Secretly plot to take over map again, but with different color.
    8) Pull out screenshot of dominated map when necessary, saying that "they have already won the game once, na-na-nana-na..."
    9) ????
    10) PROFIT!

That was a truly epic post. Thanks for the lulz sir! b:laugb:chuckle

But really CQ disbanded b/c I stole all of their cookies and Dai got mad at me and rage quit and made Kamisama. Than all his butt buddies followed of course b/c MissTika is a guy and actually Shinzokos daughter. When they disbanded people decided to go diff ways because you can either follow the pu$$y or the D1ck, sadly most followed the d1ck, telling us that most of CQ's members were flamers. b:shocked I end this semi drunk sentence with a saying.
    "it's better to be pissed off, than pissed on"

Thanks,
    VVisdom
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think its mainly players that did not come from Conqueror that dislikes hearing it over and over. They never had any relation to CQ what so ever, never had any loyalty toward CQ and they might even have hated CQ with a passion and wanted kill all of them. So i understand its annoying for someone that came from RQ, Ominous or Spectral or w/e hearing that Essence = CQ spin of guild/infested with CQ etc.

Pretty much sums it up, and I never particularly liked or disliked CQ but didn't want to be a part of that, and I joined Essence early on because Ominous disbanded. So yeah, hearing that Essence = CQ over and over is annoying because it's really not true, if anything Imsowet or NorthPole is more CQ than Essence.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It feels the same for me in kami honestly, people calling it CQ gets so old. I would never have considered joining CQ. And not because of certain people in it or the leader, but simply because of what it was.

Far too many new people that were never in CQ joined Kami and Essence, calling either of them CQ is pretty much just stubborn ignorance.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    But the same can be said to people calling Spec BloodLust. Double standards are great AMIRITE?
  • VVisdom - Raging Tide
    VVisdom - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    But the same can be said to people calling Spec BloodLust. Double standards are great AMIRITE?

So are people that post on forum alts, AMIRITE? b:chuckle
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    If you looked at my earlier post replying to Must you would have known that I am "ISCARE"

Next please.
  • Maveena - Lost City
    Maveena - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you looked at my earlier post replying to Must you would have known that I am "ISCARE"

Next please.

All I got from your post replying to Must was you ignoring the fact that he's right and proceeded to criticize his grammar/punctuation. b:bye
    b:laugh
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Ur full of **** dumb ****, i paly the game a month after LC opened and just os u know lots of players enter same time has me.....

Must, Phomez, Elayne.Amour, Trappe ,Susa, Maganda, tokyo, electra, Tika, almon, calvin, Dark, Pippins, lemon pie, soka, and soo on they were all here since the begining of server ..........b:angryb:angry

Lol. Even after figuring out what the BR is saying he's wrong about many of these people that "played at the start of the server"

The only people on that list that played at the start of the server is Elayne, Amour, Trappe, tokyo, electra, tika, calvin, pippins

And even electra and Trappe didn't start at the very start either. Tho they did get high level before BH was implemented so they have standing over the bh ****** :P

My point still stands most of essence top factors are oracle/BH/hyperstone ******

And also Must didn't really have anything else to say besides saying I'm a ***** for hiding on a lvl 7 forum account. To which I replied "ISCARE". Duh.

edit: This is a reply to maveena
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ladies..ladies..ladies...

Before you start the flaming let me make a few rules clear:

No biting......scratching.....or hair pulling b:laugh
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My point still stands most of essence top factors are oracle/BH/hyperstone ******

So wut ? Majority of 100+ on the server these days are oracle babies and hyperstonejunkies. Of course its the same in Essence.

If we still had to zhen to 100+ for 0.8% per hour, burn 10 gold charms a day like in the good old days, Lost City would be pretty dead by now.

Oracle babies saved the server b:heart
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Can't argue with that :P

But it's still amusing watching them deny it. b:laugh
  • Arravis - Archosaur
    Arravis - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Munsu some non factor, lowbie? Gets all his info from non factor guild chats, lurking on FOR@MZ, assumptions? Anyways keep barking from the sidelines and let the big boys handle the showb:chuckle

My guesses munsu is Anders, Darksinper, nakhimov, any other nan factor baddie forum poster from lost city.

Edit:
    If kami let broederjr back in guild after he dropped tag to rpk than lol @ Kami. Seems like they'll never live up to their CQ days than.
    I'm actually a Kami alt X:

ORLY?

l2forumtroll
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It feels the same for me in kami honestly, people calling it CQ gets so old. I would never have considered joining CQ. And not because of certain people in it or the leader, but simply because of what it was.

Far too many new people that were never in CQ joined Kami and Essence, calling either of them CQ is pretty much just stubborn ignorance.

I know my opinion doesn't really matter anymore now that I'm MIA but I thought putting in a word or two wouldn't hurt.

When Essence formed no one could really say they were CQ because their members were from a bunch of different guilds just packed into 1. So being CQ was out of the question for them even though people reffered to them as the second CQ.

Kamisama at first had only CQ members that joined the guild. A lot of them quit, joined different guilds, or are just out of everyones sight. As of now there are many new people in Kami making Kamisama less than 10% cq. You can't even really say cq with Kami anymore. So let me be the last to even bring that up.

As for Spectral. When spectral FIRST formed they were definitely 100% BLT with a different name. Time passed just like for Kamisama and they became the actual Spectral you know today.

/endthread
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • sylvannis
    sylvannis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I know my opinion doesn't really matter anymore now that I'm MIA but I thought putting in a word or two wouldn't hurt.

When Essence formed no one could really say they were CQ because their members were from a bunch of different guilds just packed into 1. So being CQ was out of the question for them even though people reffered to them as the second CQ.

Kamisama at first had only CQ members that joined the guild. A lot of them quit, joined different guilds, or are just out of everyones sight. As of now there are many new people in Kami making Kamisama less than 10% cq. You can't even really say cq with Kami anymore. So let me be the last to even bring that up.

As for Spectral. When spectral FIRST formed they were definitely 100% BLT with a different name. Time passed just like for Kamisama and they became the actual Spectral you know today.

/endthread

agreed noone calls spectral BLT anymore. But kinda funny now how many old specs defended that they were not bloodlust and did not want to be called as such yet now they do the same thing to kami/essence/cq.

Also on the other hand funny how many cq called spec by there former guild name, yet now they defend against ppl calling them cq. and this goes for kami btw, essence never really at one point or another had 100% cq members (except for when the first 3 or so members joined)
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited March 2010

/endthread

In the quote you posted I was referring to Kami being called CQ and Spec being called BloodLust. I know essence isn't a reformation.

It is infact a double standard to do both the above since they are direct reformations of the earlier guild. I remember Daikoku even said on world chat after the reformation that all ex CQ members should join Kami.

And also, I'm very well aware that Spec is basically BloodLust, but a reformation under a new name. Exactly like Kami.

It doesn't matter which people come and go after the reformation of either guild. I'm sure Spectral isn't made up of 100% of its starter members from BloodLust either (Transcend, RedsRose, Maveena to say a few). The same with Kami as well.
  • noobcityx
    noobcityx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Munsu some non factor, lowbie? Gets all his info from non factor guild chats, lurking on FOR@MZ, assumptions? Anyways keep barking from the sidelines and let the big boys handle the showb:chuckle

My guesses munsu is Anders, Darksinper, nakhimov, any other nan factor baddie forum poster from lost city.

Edit:

ORLY?

l2forumtroll

AHAHAHAHA
    Wrong
    It's LLama
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Since when did I ever make an account on Archosaur b:angry Disgusting server.
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010

The only people on that list that played at the start of the server is Elayne, Amour, Trappe, tokyo, electra, tika, calvin, pippins

nope not all of them are played at the start of the server
    Elayne, Amour, Trappe, Tokyo, Calvin and Pippins are yes they were
    Electra started like 4 months after
    Tika was like 3~5 months after(and she lvls fking fast)
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited March 2010

So how do u explain for example that Phomez has an anniversary mount???? i miss that mount for 6 days... i know that cause on my first char i save the make over and it shows the date..
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited March 2010

For sure! When Tika was in BLT I remember she was I think 10-15 lvls below me but she caught up amazingly fast. We did lots of fb's together but she'd also grind for hours and hours- scary! b:shocked
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So how do u explain for example that Phomez has an anniversary mount???? i miss that mount for 6 days... i know that cause on my first char i save the make over and it shows the date..

the list i quoted is
    which has no phomez w/e his name is in there so i didnt mention. and who he is i dont even know.
    Ahira wrote:
    For sure! When Tika was in BLT I remember she was I think 10-15 lvls below me but she caught up amazingly fast. We did lots of fb's together but she'd also grind for hours and hours- scary!
    ya lol... she was like 3x when i was 6x then like not even a week .. she's lvl7x above me qq
  • Oscars_SOUL - Lost City
    Oscars_SOUL - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol i knew tika from redhawk i cant think of her being another tika (wizz)
    she qq a lot and wanting 2 quit in her 5x and going back 2 her ather mmo
    was fun times.

and yeah at those times no bh no hiper hell no easy way 2 lv just plain old grind
    and there was hell more pvp on whole map then it is now sadly

and i can never say tike was un original CQ cos she started waaay later ingame so
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    On the topic of Tika being a fast leveler I remember she was like 40 levels below me. And she had those huge **** and blue hair ROFL. Butt ugly.
  • Aureliya - Lost City
    Aureliya - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All of the above is merely speculation. After numerous hours spent bent over musty old tomes by candlelight I have discovered the truth:

Spectral realized that they would not, and could not, ever win in a 1-v.-1 with CQ so they **** Daikoku's account and booted everyone from faction. As for Essence, Shinzoko bribed Elayne with free hair growth formula he stole from his 7-11 if he went and made a faction with all the non-carebears in CQ so they'd actually have a chance at winning in a TW against Kamisama/Essence.

On a side note: rukmath is a hero. b:cute
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    40%?
    A lot?
    There's a total of ~15-20 members in Essence atm that were ever in CQ. I thought 10% wasn't a lot, but okay.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    CQ gave up the map cause they were very kind b:cute
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    40%?
    A lot?
    There's a total of ~15-20 members in Essence atm that were ever in CQ. I thought 10% wasn't a lot, but okay.

Let they QQ about it.. i believe jellous is hitting them hard due to the fact that in time , we gonna own the whole map b:victoryb:bye
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    they disbanded because i spoke the word of power and decided who stays and who goes.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I need to pay more attention to the forums... and to correct you, random alt barb, I was here at the start of the server
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Hmm I stand corrected in that the only "factors" at the start of the server.

I doubt you would have reached 99 without the use of Hyper frost, or BH.