Hating on the venos

SakuraCherry - Raging Tide
SakuraCherry - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Chronicles
So i was reading up on some old forums....turns out ppl think venos are SOOO powerful and they shouldnt be.

Bull ****.. we are not as powerful as idiots think. why?
1. If our pets are under multiple attack and we heal, we end up getting attacked.
2. If attacked, we die the fastest because we: have no healing abilities for our selves and our defense is by far the lowest of all classes.

The venos needs no tweaking... if we were so powerful we wouldnt die as haters claim.

I mean come on..we can't even pvp. Only idiots and super low levels would lose to veno in pvp...thje secret is to attack master..not pet.

We were made to be the best solo players in the game every race has their purpose.
Barbs for Tanking.
Clerics for healing...and what ever for the rest.

And ppl in pwi are so mean..it hard as **** to find people who will help with killing certain bosses or basic mobs. Since, i don't like asking too much i might as well be a slave owner lol.

What's your comments? Don't worry, if you are a hater post.
Post edited by SakuraCherry - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Q_________Q - Archosaur
    Q_________Q - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lolwut.jpg

lern2play
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You know those are just old QQ Threads. Most people know that veno's are not over powered.

Well most people think that..... not everyone.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • SakuraCherry - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    lolwut.jpg

lern2play

what are u ****?
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You know those are just old QQ Threads. Most people know that veno's are not over powered.

Yeah, like sins go on in and 3 sec after, the veno die? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
    edited March 2010

lol but although they are old threads i have recently heard it from ppl in the game. even my friends tell me im a slave owner lol
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So i was reading up on some old forums....turns out ppl think venos are SOOO powerful and they shouldnt be.
    So why you making these thread ? b:tired
    2. If attacked, we die the fastest because we: have no healing abilities for our selves and our defense is by far the lowest of all classes.
    Venomancer has hp & mp heal, also skill to switch hp mp. Actually when switch to fox form your defense can become really high if you wear garnet shard, HA, or LA armor. b:surrender
    But that not a reason to hate you . . wizard has shrink <.< that more annoying.

Anyway i don't think people on these forum hate venomancer . . probably just some people in game these days.
    That dunno how weak was venomancer( venomancer that depend so much on pet) when their pet died.
    Probably they Q.Q on phoenix ? But lol many people laughing on phoenix these day . . b:cry
    Wizard can one shot it Q.Q, psychic is another annoying enemy for venomancer, etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Q_________Q - Archosaur
    Q_________Q - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    what are u ****?

no u

lemme xplain since ur fat head doesnt getit
    1. If our pets are under multiple attack and we heal, we end up getting attacked.

u let ur pet hit all mobs that attck it b4 healin TADA no moar heal aggro

PS barbs ned 2 do teh same

foxform gives defence, u get healskill and soul transfusion

venos kite in pvp while pet reams nobos

pssst, u just lernd hao 2 play a veno gratz!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle

righteous fury against veno hate!

actually most of the people were speaking out against flesh ream not having PvP reduction, and the effect being especially noticeable and effective on the phoenix pet which had very high attack power. some idiot back then didn't get it, and assumed that she, being some lowbie on a PvE server who probably never planned on PvPing or getting a nix at all, was being hated on. it was a funny thread.

and here a similar person is doing the same, but it's even worse cuz the topic was sooo last year
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • GohanX - Dreamweaver
    GohanX - Dreamweaver Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if we were so powerful we wouldnt die as haters claim.

Same point has been made many times about the Tideborn. The tideborn are squishy and die a lot if they're not careful but everyone thinks they are OP for some reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    So why you making these thread ? b:tired

Venomancer has hp & mp heal, also skill to switch hp mp. Actually when switch to fox form your defense can become really high if you wear garnet shard, HA, or LA armor. b:surrender
    But that not a reason to hate you . . wizard has shrink <.< that more annoying.

Anyway i don't think people on these forum hate venomancer . . probably just some people in game these days.
    That dunno how weak was venomancer( venomancer that depend so much on pet) when their pet died.
    Probably they Q.Q on phoenix ? But lol many people laughing on phoenix these day . . b:cry
    Wizard can one shot it Q.Q, psychic is another annoying enemy for venomancer, etc

true we have a heal and mp refiller. but it take 300 second cooldown and doesnt heal the entire mp. so we still dy from hits
    edited March 2010
    no u

lemme xplain since ur fat head doesnt getit

u let ur pet hit all mobs that attck it b4 healin TADA no moar heal aggro

PS barbs ned 2 do teh same

foxform gives defence, u get healskill and soul transfusion

venos kite in pvp while pet reams nobos

pssst, u just lernd hao 2 play a veno gratz!

yeah i let him hit all and i heal and still get clobbered. dont work =___=
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010

If you think venos have no healing spells, frankly, you're stupid.

Soul transfusion
    Metabolic Boost
    Nature's Grace

A HP/MP switch, which can count as a heal or mana regen, a heal and an MP recovery.

I stopped reading after that part of your post, because you clearly don't know how to play a veno if you think they have no self-heals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Yeah fox form give some defense and stuff.. but the defense is like the equiv of cleric.. which is boooo. i still die =____=...after awhile
    edited March 2010
    lol but although they are old threads i have recently heard it from ppl in the game. even my friends tell me im a slave owner lol

We I guess they just don't know how do deal with veno's or pk a veno

Veno's are not gods, they can be killed like anyone else.
    Even if they got pets its not like invincible.
    Any class can any other class if they know how to use there class correctly and know all the downsides to the person they are fighting.

Seriously, if they can't deal with veno's they should just re-role to a veno, LEARN to beat a veno, or just quit the game. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    true we have a heal and mp refiller. but it take 300 second cooldown and doesnt heal the entire mp. so we still dy from hits

Of course . . if you can spam it like cleric heal you will be op . . b:surrender
    But it already good compared to other class you know . . archer ? Q.Q
    Then i wonder why i see some really great venomancer ? (even though they really rare)
    And even when their pets died they still able to fight. b:shocked
    What people Q.Q usually is your pets, and most venomancer become weak because their depend on their pets too much. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited March 2010
    Yeah fox form give some defense and stuff.. but the defense is like the equiv of cleric.. which is boooo. i still die =____=...after awhile

Just keep your pet to hold aggro and you won't have any problems with dieing.

~Sorry for double posting.~

EDIT: I didn't double post. Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    hehe, i'm god :P the key with veno is to know how to use your nix and your char. Nix makes very power killers at lower lvl about <90 but after that it really depends on skill and your main char build and equipment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Same point has been made many times about the Tideborn. The tideborn are squishy and die a lot if you're not careful but everyone thinks they are OP for some reason.

Off topic, not sure what you main is, and maybe you should use it to post or something, but you are very right. A pure dex sin (like mine) has VERY low hp, unless sharded w/ citrines on +vit or +hp armors. I rely on my high damage to NOT die, not just to kill everything in sight. Honestly, I can go through 100 hp pots in a day of solid playing (not even all grinding) because we don't have high hp or defense. Being melee with no way to stun up close is a pain, all we have is deep sting, which has a blasted short time of sleeping for PvE. Bloodpaint is nearly worthless, being that it only gives back 2% of the damage we put out (unless I crit, I usually get around 20hp back per hit). Tell me again how assassins are OP? A single skill misses, and we have to either pop a pot or use Shadow Escape and run like crazy.

On topic, the only thing I hate about venos is the legendary pet. They have two of them, and the nix is the worst of the two. But, as it has been told to us many times, it is not bugged, it was intended to be as powerful with bleed as it is, so no QQs here. I guess it's an acquired taste.
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
    edited March 2010

~Sorry for double posting.~

EDIT: I didn't double post. Lol

np. and yes it works...on a single target. what ur idea for multiple attacks., supper clobber. =____=

heal and i call the aggro
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    im OP get over it
    edited March 2010
    Same point has been made many times about the Tideborn. The tideborn are squishy and die a lot if they're not careful but everyone thinks they are OP for some reason.

I heard about that as well but, like what I said.... (Look down)

We I guess they just don't know how do deal with veno's or pk a veno

Veno's are not gods, they can be killed like anyone else.
    Even if they got pets its not like invincible.
    Any class can any other class if they know how to use there class correctly and know all the downsides to the person they are fighting.

Seriously, if they can't deal with veno's they should just re-role to a veno, LEARN to beat a veno, or just quit the game. b:sweat

^......here they ether need to learn how to beat Tide's, re-role to a tideborn, or just quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • XJinxx - Sanctuary
    XJinxx - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    to the OP: ya, everyone totly hates the venos, even venos themselves subconsciously. they are constantly ashamed at how overpowered their class is, but continue to play because they don't want to forgo the overpoweredness. it's like doing crack. i would know...because i have a veno too. and

i do crack *cry cry*

totly
    edited March 2010
    im OP get over it

LIES! I can kill you in 1 shot. Lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Sinll - Raging Tide
    Sinll - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Honestly, I can go through 100 hp pots in a day of solid playing (not even all grinding) because we don't have high hp or defense. Being melee with no way to stun up close is a pain, all we have is deep sting, which has a blasted short time of sleeping for PvE. Bloodpaint is nearly worthless.

First off im a level 66 Assassin and we dont have stun? what do Shadow Teleport and Headhunt do then, Make the target stupid?, no Headhunt hits fairly hard (espcially if it crits) and stuns the target for 3 seconds, Shadow Teleport Teleports you to the target and stuns them for 3 seconds at level 1 (This skill is my Say Good-bye to your life you Squishy!) On HA i have to be clever to beat i absolutly cant give them a chance to hit me i need to keep them from attacking me and take them out quick, Bloodpaint is not useless!
    it gives small hp sure but it means life or death when grinding or soloing a boss, i rather get 5-20 hp (with normal attacks) when you dps or use spam skills it adds up quick and is the difference between life or death, 100 hp pots wow, i usally consume no more than 25 in a day but i use the top of the line stuff for my level, Staying On Topic HA Veno's ftw!
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    im OP get over it

(O.o)'
    oh noes we is doomed.
    Dx
    b:infuriated
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gritha - Lost City
    Gritha - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sakuracherry is trying to say that unless your pet has reflect skill is very easy to get aggro from healing it, and that's so true!

however sakura just try to get in foxform and run arround your pet while you send it to attack all mobs again. it's hard but it works most of the times ;D.

and guys it is true: many people still hate venos and that's not only because pk or nix but because they're noobs or never roled a veno .

and one more thing i guess i should point (maybe off topic sorry for that): people say venos level up much faster than other classes----> true till lvl 40, at lvl 40+ venos that don't have a good guild or some cool friends just watch clerics barbs and so on doing bh while they have to grind and do crazy stone cause many people don't know that luring can be really useful and because they are affraid of veno pulling all mobs with pet (in the possibility that veno is a noob).

so please someone stop with these miths and hates cause they reallly existe this days and they are very unpleasent >.<

*sorry for bad english*
    edited March 2010
    (O.o)'
    oh noes we is doomed.
    Dx
    b:infuriated

No we are not, you can take out anyone in 1 hit. b:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dying too much as a Veno? The answer is quite simple. LRN2LEECH. Or, you know, stop being a pure mag Veno until you learn to play properly? Am I OP? **** yeah. I'm OP on my Veno, but I'm also OP on my Wizard. Why? Because I learned how to play the damn classes, and didn't QQ about how horrible they are.
  • Gritha - Lost City
    edited March 2010

sakuracherry is trying to say that unless your pet has reflect skill is very easy to get aggro from healing it, and that's so true!

however sakura just try to get in foxform and run arround your pet while you send it to attack all mobs again. it's hard but it works most of the times ;D.

and guys it is true: many people still hate venos and that's not only because pk or nix but because they're noobs or never roled a veno .

and one more thing i guess i should point (maybe off topic sorry for that): people say venos level up much faster than other classes----> true till lvl 40, at lvl 40+ venos that don't have a good guild or some cool friends just watch clerics barbs and so on doing bh while they have to grind and do crazy stone cause many people don't know that luring can be really useful and because they are affraid of veno pulling all mobs with pet (in the possibility that veno is a noob).

so please someone stop with these miths and hates cause they reallly existe this days and they are very unpleasent >.<

*sorry for bad english*
  • Gritha - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    sorry i double posted and for some reason i can't delet one of the posts now :s
This discussion has been closed.