Hating on the venos

2»

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If our pets are under multiple attack and we heal, we end up getting attacked

Here's how to avoid this. Have the pet hit each mob attacking it at least once. Then you can heal the pet all you want without the mobs coming after you instead. I learned this the hard way during my sage cultivation.
    We were made to be the best solo players in the game

No one single class was meant to solo everything. PWI is a multiplayer game, not single player.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    why are we talking about venos? shouldnt we be whining about tideborns atm?
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you think venos have no healing spells, frankly, you're stupid.

Soul transfusion
    Metabolic Boost
    Nature's Grace

A HP/MP switch, which can count as a heal or mana regen, a heal and an MP recovery.

I stopped reading after that part of your post, because you clearly don't know how to play a veno if you think they have no self-heals.

I have to agree with all of that...

To the OP: Quite frankly, if as a veno you die a lot on PvE, you're doing something very, very wrong...
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    There hasn't been a QQ thread about venos for quite a while and then the OP had to come and make this dumb thread.

Good job!

thumbs-up.jpg

Like someone said, dying too much PvEing on a veno is just sad. Learn how to play.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I do not hate veno's. I actually thing they are a great addition to everysquad. A two for 1 deal woot!!

But yes, they are the most OP class when it comes to solo play. Auto defend and heal...woot!!
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XChrono - Sanctuary
    XChrono - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    why are we talking about venos? shouldnt we be whining about tideborns atm?

^ What?! I dunno about psychics but sins are hard to play b:sad
    But i still play them anyways :p
    Sins arnt as OP as ppl might think, maybe a sage sin hehe....
    but like archers, getting mobbed sucks... especially when one of those mobs happen to have mp drain Q_Q renders stealth usless, and all you can do is hope you can get away with your 3 speed skills(including holy path) hehe. But as said from even before the TB came out, sins require alot of skill to play. Pure dex sin have 1.7k hp w/o armour at lvl 62 b:shocked

Hmm thing that kills sins
    - being mobbed in general
    - mp drain
    - poison, bleed, burn(all damage over time)
    - barbs and bms if your not skilled enough...
    - veno with bramble >.>

Let me share a funny story. I decided to duel with a veno lvl 82 veno(did not kno her lvl). I thought out my strategy perfectly. 1st I sleeped the herc, then i quickly tele stunned the veno, I proceeded to use my strongest move on her and even crit, hoping that i could finish her off quickly, but to my surprise immediately after I died. Why you ask? bramble..
    my wonderful damage that was many times higher than my own hp and phy def was reflected on me and killed.b:cry
    Now that is a well learnt life experience

~Future sage sin Chrono
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Support The Cursed Race
    forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    Ninja Assassin ~
    Chrono ~
  • Sinll - Raging Tide
    Sinll - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ^ What?! I dunno about psychics but sins are hard to play b:sad
    But i still play them anyways :p
    Sins arnt as OP as ppl might think, maybe a sage sin hehe....
    but like archers, getting mobbed sucks... especially when one of those mobs happen to have mp drain Q_Q renders stealth usless, and all you can do is hope you can get away with your 3 speed skills(including holy path) hehe. But as said from even before the TB came out, sins require alot of skill to play. Pure dex sin have 1.7k hp w/o armour at lvl 62 b:shocked

Hmm thing that kills sins
    - being mobbed in general
    - mp drain
    - poison, bleed, burn(all damage over time)
    - barbs and bms if your not skilled enough...
    - veno with bramble >.>

Let me share a funny story. I decided to duel with a veno lvl 82 veno(did not kno her lvl). I thought out my strategy perfectly. 1st I sleeped the herc, then i quickly tele stunned the veno, I proceeded to use my strongest move on her and even crit, hoping that i could finish her off quickly, but to my surprise immediately after I died. Why you ask? bramble..
    my wonderful damage that was many times higher than my own hp and phy def was reflected on me and killed.b:thi
    Now that is a well learnt life experience

~Future sage sin Chrono
    Yea venos with bramble are a pain in duels, i feel the pain too :(, what i love is i can kill squishys 8x with their TT gear and me with my TT60 Daggers and make it look easy:D,

P.S. Sage Sin?, Im going Demon Personally but find what fits your playing Style, Some of the best Archers out there are Sage, It all depends how you like to play
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Aww, Don't hate on the veno's too much.

They're still easy kills, as long as you know what your doing b:chuckle
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    There's a very easy way to get past veno bramble.

1: Go white named
    2: Exit safe zone
    3: ????
    4: PROFIT
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    truekossy: And even easier way:

Kill them before they can even CAST it b:chuckle
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So i was reading up on some old forums....turns out ppl think venos are SOOO powerful and they shouldnt be.

Bull ****.. we are not as powerful as idiots think. why?
    1. If our pets are under multiple attack and we heal, we end up getting attacked.
    2. If attacked, we die the fastest because we: have no healing abilities for our selves and our defense is by far the lowest of all classes.

The venos needs no tweaking... if we were so powerful we wouldnt die as haters claim.

I mean come on..we can't even pvp. Only idiots and super low levels would lose to veno in pvp...thje secret is to attack master..not pet.

We were made to be the best solo players in the game every race has their purpose.
    Barbs for Tanking.
    Clerics for healing...and what ever for the rest.

And ppl in pwi are so mean..it hard as **** to find people who will help with killing certain bosses or basic mobs. Since, i don't like asking too much i might as well be a slave owner lol.

What's your comments? Don't worry, if you are a hater post.

Your post lacks a lot of truth to be honest. The truth is GOOD venos are powerful.
    Take your points for example.
    1. If our pets are under multiple attack and we heal, we end up getting attacked.

Any smart veno knows that if your pet attacks all the mobs at least once, you will not aggro when healing.
    2. If attacked, we die the fastest because we: have no healing abilities for our selves and our defense is by far the lowest of all classes.

This depends entirely on your build, a light armor build has balanced defences, pure magic low pdef/high mdef, heavy armor high pdef/low def.
    That's just a few of them too. Either way, you can't lack in all defences.
    And have you not heard of the skills metabolic boost? And veno is the ONLY class that has an MP HEAL. What more do you want?
    I mean come on..we can't even pvp

This is down to the player. I know **** PVPers, and godly ones. All venomancers. And not all have phoenix's.
    And ppl in pwi are so mean..it hard as **** to find people who will help with killing certain bosses or basic mobs. Since, i don't like asking too much i might as well be a slave owner lol.

Sadly, you're not the only one. It's recommended that around 5x-6x you should join a decent faction to help you with all the bosses. Before then, a lower faction or make some friends. By level 40 theres lots of friends to be made from BH.

Thats if ya'all still quest anymore. ijs.
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    hehe this is what lays behind the hating really. Their own class got some competition and then its cuz the other classes are too powerfull =P either that or their own class is underpowered xD.

Like:

Venos cry they do sad dmg and got sad def and die fast.
    Others cry they got pets which make em ranged n melee phy and mag dmg all at once xD.
    Venos cry about herc costing too much =O
    Others cry venos got no costs =D.

Barbs cry they got huge repair costs.
    Others cry barbs get first pick in TT =x

Wizards cry they got low hp def.
    Others cry they do too much dmg xD
    Venos cry they r the only ranged class who can't push mobs.
    Others cry venos can hold mobs off instead lol.

And best of all ppl QQ abotu ppl QQing about QQers b:shocked

Now ppl should stop crying and start fighting xD. One question to think about before u QQ about an overpowered class =D.

"Who prevented u from takign that class?"

Also ask urself this when u hate on ppl.

"What would u do without barb, cler, DDs, venos etc."

Like when ppl curse herc venos to hell xD (maybe thats why many venos go demon lol) and at the same time u can c this "FC squad need herc veno" in WC =D.

Only reason ppl complain is becuz they can't beat everythign just lookign at it. All classes got pros and cons and the reason they got that is becuz in soem things they do better and in other things worse than other classes lol.

Live with it b:shutup

PS. Now someone can QQ about my bad typing cuz im too lazy to correct it ^^;
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *QQ's about godawful typing*

this reminds me of a thread by MoonUsagi! :3
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Say no to hate threads.
This discussion has been closed.