Demon or Sage on a 1on1 who would win

Armageddon - Harshlands
Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
barb vs barb, demon vs sage, 1on1. im curious now that wer both 100 and we both dont really cs or hv op gears who would win.
GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
Post edited by Armageddon - Harshlands on

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    uhhh, Niether.....why do you still not understand this concept? barbs dont fight barbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I love how you say that when i always fight chro, J, or Bain and one of us always dies and yes thats whn were charmd
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    you mean you always die?.....how hard is it to spark or take like 2 steps back if your close to dying?....L2P, you dont just sit in front of your opponent and smash buttons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    actually I really never died that mux, I might just hv 16k hp and only 4demon skills but thats enough to do some damage b:thanks
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm going to post here because this thread doesn't have enough level 100 Tiger Barbs in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    technically taboo is a wolf..
    edited March 2010
    technically taboo is a wolf..

Technically you suck, and Taboo is a better barb then you in every possible way.

But I wasn't going to go there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This is where I fall asleep.
  • Nurfed_ - Harshlands
    Nurfed_ - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This is actually highly entertaining. Keep on going
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Juggernaut is the best! b:victory

And I agree... barbs shouldn't fight barbs.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    i find it puzzling that such a bad player can think of himself as good, although then you think about arma and you realize hes a lying, sleezy, 2 faced ****** and it starts to make sense. btw, you can stop voting for yourself.....we already 1v1d like 3 times and you died all 3 times, cause you just stand still and get *****. You suck at pvp, you suck at TW, you suck at english, at typing, apparently at all school subjects since you were going for your GED, you suck as a friend, and over just a terrible person. If you are quitting the game, peace dont come back. If you want to run your mouth and make polls for you to vote for yourself, go for it.....I would prefer to never have to talk to your dumb **** ever again to be honest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    LOL when did i vote 4myself and in does 3times wer u "1on1" me u ran and thn had michael and mali gank me w. u i love how u talk big at forums but in real pvp u fail. I might be fail to you but for every1 else in the server i actually kik ****, oh and as far as ur little minion jugg goes i love hittin the nab for 1ks-3ks ill post fraps vids of the dam soon since i fraps last tw wer i killed all ur barbs. but plz keep up the Q.Q and name calling it really makes me lol b:laugh
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Solution: log onto HL and do a best of 3 or something and see who is best. But tbh barbs don't kill barbs.
    angeRR
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    But tbh barbs don't kill barbs.

^^^^

It makes me laugh how many barbs ask me for 1v1s, cause i really feel like sitting there burning charm for nothing.

Btw arma, if you want to count michael helping then i killed you 4 times, when he dragoned and i perditioned you for 14k. The only interference in the 1v1s was an 8x archer punching you without fists on, so you could build chi super fast. Why would you fraps an evoke vs KD war?.....does anyone really want to see 30 KD beat all of evoke? i know i dont. although i guess it would be funny to see all those evoke members leave the instance after zulu won.....

Edit: I dont understand this poll.....its either demon vs sage, or me vs you......I could beat you without a cultivation, since i only have 1 sage skill that would help with pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    oh and as far as ur little minion jugg goes i love hittin the nab for 1ks-3ks ill post fraps vids of the dam soon since i fraps last tw wer i killed all ur barbs.

Dude, I don't even remember seeing you in any war let along getting killed by you. Maybe its because I was to busy witnessing something you have only dreamed of: The inside of an enemy base.

But anyway, post this little video you claim to have. I would LOVE to see how you managed to kill all our Barbs in TW. Cause you know... Barbs are teh proz at killin other Barbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I would like to note that i have yet to vote on this poll because picking myself in a barb vs barb is dumb, and picking arma is even dumber, however, every time my vote count comes up to tie arma a mysterious new vote pops up....how pathetic are you, making alts and begging evoke members to vote for you in a barb vs barb thread? lmao, so sad man. This is what you have to cling onto.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    LOL taboo u really do make me laugh, im not desperate for forum attention lk u to be makin alt. And jugg you never saw me cuz Im always the only evoke barb in ur base b:chuckle and I really dont get why people say barb vs barb is pointless. Usually everytime any lvl 100 barb i know fights another barb its a win, if ur demon you use ur skills and ur crits to win. If ur sage u turtle and hope that the other barbs charm dies 2 win lol but it is possible to kill a barb ur lvl and charmd by sayin its not is just sad and you should learn to play ur char better and over come this challenge. well thats how i see it.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I will practice to overcome the fact that vit barb with +5 GXs does not have enough damage to kill any decent barb, period.

you dont have to lead every post with "lol you make me laugh", it sounds moronic after you read it on 10+ posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Well thats why im demon and ur sage, I can actually hurt barbs and bm's and not do what u usually do whix is hit hit run run spark hit hit see me spark and run Q.Q run run and thn Q.Q about the charm **** lolb:thanks
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Mad barbs ftl.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Yes, i prefer not to stand still and let someone triple spark on me....what a dumb comment. arma, im still currious why ive killed you 4 times and you have killed me 0 if you are so good and all i do is run away....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Cuz either its been that ur charmed or hv a gank party with you, and im not charmed but then i get one on, u usually go 2 sz and "afk" or leave b:sad
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I will practice to overcome the fact that vit barb with +5 GXs does not have enough damage to kill any decent barb, period.

i dissagree, there is no way a barb with that gear can kill a 90+ barb (with 90 gear). duels don't count of course, but there is a way to stay alive and keep that fight going forever too. Zerk crit perditions with dragon don't count lol.

and i agree with just about everyone, barb vs barb is stupid, when i see 2 barbs pounding it out with eachother in a pk fight i just laugh and move on. even on my barb i hated dueling other barbs because it was just stupid pounding on eachother, fighting other classes were much more fun.

But if i were to chose what barb would win, i would vote demon, because of the extra dmg with perdition so if they zerk crit perd they might get the advantage
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • BigCojones - Archosaur
    BigCojones - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    demon barb > sage barb kthxbye
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This thread kept me entertained for about 180 seconds.
    It would be soo much worse if you were different barbs.

Why is my avatar still glitched?
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:boredb:tiredb:sleep
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:boredb:tiredb:sleep

Nice post.
    Full of understanding.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    #1. Barbs can't pvp uncharmed?

#2. Zerk armageddon won't hit you for 10k? Much more likely with with demon onslaught, not to mention if he had BR genie thats and easy 5k dmg average.

#3. Charmed with genie skills it would be a hard kill but doable.

#4. As taboo says stepping back for a moment to let charm recharge or running away... well about anyone running away from a barb will be a hard kill tbh. If you want a scenario maybe its a 1 v 1 tw and both barbs are pulling a cata towards the other base and both want to stop to kill the other b:chuckle ok maybe that logic won't work. Standing toe to toe and dying is nothing to be ashamed of. Is the goal to simply survive or live a fun life. But yeah kind of dumb thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I feel like Harshlands forums is missing a wider range of characters.

All we seem to see over and over are the haters and the attention wh....grabbers.

The end result is the same kind of drama.

WTB VARIED DRAMA. (so when I procrastinate at the least I'll be entertained)
    edited March 2010
    #1. Barbs can't pvp uncharmed?

#2. Zerk armageddon won't hit you for 10k? Much more likely with with demon onslaught, not to mention if he had BR genie thats and easy 5k dmg average.

#3. Charmed with genie skills it would be a hard kill but doable.

#4. As taboo says stepping back for a moment to let charm recharge or running away... well about anyone running away from a barb will be a hard kill tbh. If you want a scenario maybe its a 1 v 1 tw and both barbs are pulling a cata towards the other base and both want to stop to kill the other b:chuckle ok maybe that logic won't work. Standing toe to toe and dying is nothing to be ashamed of. Is the goal to simply survive or live a fun life. But yeah kind of dumb thread.

1) i always pk uncharmd, more fun in my opinion
    2)even without my onslaught i can perd an average of 3-7k on most lvl9x-100 barbs, but if i inslaught first i can do an easy 6-12k perd. Now if I get lucky and onslaught,perd zerk i can do an easy 12-19k perd happend to me 5times was pretty fun almost wet my pants too but thats a diff story.
    3) your right chard and w. genie it is hard but not impossible, I just think its fun to kill someone ur lvl and not "hide" behinde the excuse that its charm **** or its "impossible"
    4) yeah you could step back but remember barbs can also stun lock enough to do enough ticks and a nice perd to finish it or just relly on our crits if ur demon.

I made this thread to see what Taboo had to say since he always Q.Q about the charm **** or would brag about the pk win 4m ganks or from his charm **** and my death while i was uncharmd. And mostly cuz i was bored lol