Demon or Sage on a 1on1 who would win

13»

Comments

• Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You really think it was me playing with that music and air to ground attacking?
    If i ever would release a video it would have been of the moments where iamcser and killermate failed to 2vs1 me, always fun to see 2 heavily cashshopped chars fail against a noncashshopped veno.

And for ur psychic jokes, i was new to fighting psychics and he some buff up which was completely new to me at that time, but people learn so next time a psychic uses that buff ill just kite and wait till it wears of and then send him back to sz.

why do u still cling to the fact that ANYONE believes u dont CS everyone can tell the signs of someone who cash shops the person who used to play your account openly admitted to cash shopping and youve openly told dark_fates alt that u need to recharge to get more tokens so i dont know why your still denying it...and thats coming from someone who does cashshop so u cant sit there and QQ about me being it to because unlike u i openly admit it
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Bain being demon and a cata barb hits me so hard with his low refined gx... not even funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Bain being demon and a cata barb hits me so hard with his low refined gx... not even funny

I have played a demon cata barb... Demon Perdition with a crit hits like a ****ing truck. That's why I started playing my alt barb. But I will never be as pro b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Like i said before....the dude fails at making polls. Some people vote demon vs sage, some vote me vs arma. Didnt you ever learn to use the fewest number of unknown variables as possible?

Me thinks he did it because he knows he sucks, so he has to try to make it a demon/sage poll with our names by it, knowing that 99% of people are aware of the fact that Demon barbs are better suited for pvp. Even i would agree with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Bain being and a cata barb hits me so hard with his low refined gx... not even funny
    He also get soloed by charmless Sage Vit Archers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Kdguy - Harshlands
    Kdguy - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Mr +10 Nirvana 2 bow gets solo'd by +8 CV 1v1 in TW lawl
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Mr +10 Nirvana 2 bow gets solo'd by +8 CV 1v1 in TW lawl
    I heard weapons help you survive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Bain - Harshlands
    Bain - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i.m sry cause my perdition decided to miss...and i was charmed and i don.t know???
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    why do u still cling to the fact that ANYONE believes u dont CS everyone can tell the signs of someone who cash shops the person who used to play your account openly admitted to cash shopping and youve openly told dark_fates alt that u need to recharge to get more tokens so i dont know why your still denying it...and thats coming from someone who does cashshop so u cant sit there and QQ about me being it to because unlike u i openly admit it

Id have event hat and +8 weap if id cs, like i said i only csed for legendary pets and about 10-20 bux on corals, oh well cant really call some1 who spent about 100bucks over what? 1-2 years? a cser... but anyway who cares, when i rly start csing u better runb:chuckle
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Id have event hat and +8 weap if id cs, like i said i only csed for legendary pets and about 10-20 bux on corals, oh well cant really call some1 who spent about 100bucks over what? 1-2 years? a cser... but anyway who cares, when i rly start csing u better runb:chuckle

You're dumb.