Cube of Fate Necklace

Taarloor - Harshlands
Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
I iz selling my OMG LOLZ OH NO HE DII'NT Magic Resist Cube Necklace,

Its the best necklace in the game basicly and yes even wizards can wear it ;p

I want some serious bids on it, pm me or in game mail me with offers or if u need more info.

NOTE: Can only be sold in catshop, needs to be coin offer.

20100320200305.png
Post edited by Taarloor - Harshlands on

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I wish i had enough money to **** up all my gear choices and then just rebuy what i should have gotten the first time, later.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    First off it isnt the best necklace in the game.

Second, you can trade it drop it auction house it, drop it in a PK w.e

3rd Lolmagewithmagiccubnecklace
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010

3rd Lolmagewithmagiccubnecklace

And you wonder why you get kicked out of Evoke vent b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

Why? cause he realizes Mdef necklace on an Arcane class is moronic?....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Belleb:cry

I keep getting yelled at every time i sign onb:sad
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I iz selling my OMG LOLZ OH NO HE DII'NT Magic Resist Cube Necklace,

Its the best necklace in the game basicly and yes even wizards can wear it ;p

I want some serious bids on it, pm me or in game mail me with offers or if u need more info.

NOTE: Can only be sold in catshop, needs to be coin offer.

20100320200305.png

I offer 5 mil.

If you don't have a better offer by 24 hours, I demand results.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atem - Harshlands
    Atem - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    7milb:victory
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    10m b:victory
    edited March 2010
    15 mil
    ^__^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if u gv it to arma ill start playin again ;) or sell it to dia for 90mill he should hv around 200mill last time i checkd
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I think you should give your account info to martin, so he can strip it clean.....jack ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The original Taar prob sold his account is now being played by a moron noob, GG!b:bye

EDIT: Looked at your skill bar where is your sage BIDS? hahaha
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    nope, thats the usual guy.....sad isnt it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    nope, thats the usual guy.....sad isnt it?

Yes it is very sad, But I just can't stop laughing my **** off hahahaha!b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    PWI giving out free Haterade to the KD no-lifers? Isnt that sweet. b:chuckle

and Rhyme put down the crack pipe kid, and stop twitching.
  • Atem - Harshlands
    Atem - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    5 mill and u dont have to sell to kingdomb:chuckle
    edited March 2010
    I think you should give your account info to martin, so he can strip it clean.....jack ****.

LOL tab's is that the only come back you can come up with..sad well martin and i just had a nice laugh about ur comment god that made my day. And martin says to read old kd forum cuz hes said it about a million times that i never stripped anything. Q.Q about not having coin to some1 else and make smarter comments plz b:thanks But back to the main topic ill sell u ur nirvana gems taar for the neck
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    arma telling someone else to make smarter comments? thats classic.....btw, idc what martin says, i still think it was bull sht and the sleeziest thing anyone can do to an online "friend". And I will keep using this, because it pisses me off just to think about how big of a d bag you are. I think you and icesmoke should get married, such similar personalities, similar STDs most likely too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    lol u dont belive the owner of the account the guy I personally known for 3years now..LOL and I would marry ice but male on male mq arent allowed in PW b:sad thats why we used to just rolled all of kd. Q.Q more please i love it makes me want to go back to pw and play again b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Martin knows you cleaned out his account, he just doesnt care anymore cause he switched servers. You took sht from kirbie all the time when you were married to her, and you ransacked martins account the day after he gave it to you. why do you think older KD members hate you so much? cause your such a lying **** hole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    umm wronga nd kirbie never had her **** taken 4m me ur confussin me w. ur pal LEA, and old kd hate me for pkn the **** out of them whn i was in GG and for helpn GG take KD down. b:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    This just in, you have done absolutaley nothing of any significants on HL......that is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    I'm sorry what? Like seriously, are you just stupid?

GG was a joke, and no one took them seriously. They were a failure at TW, and a failure at world PvP. The only thing they ever succeed at was making a absolute fool of themselves.

Now that Evoke is around, the gutter scum of this server has found a new home to feed their overblown egos. You are a prime example of someone who thinks they are tough **** just because they can pk random people. You hide behind your excuses and your failures, and talk tough because you don't want people to see the truth about yourself, and your whole guild: You are all failures. You will never take a land in TW, and the only way you can ever kill anyone in PvP is if you vastly outnumber them. You cling to Kylins sack in hopes that you can ride their coattails, and you welcome to your guild every single rejected dumpster baby that comes knocking at your door.

I'm not saying this because I'm in Kingdom, I'm saying this because its what I, as an individual payer, think of you and your guild. You are all trash, and I have zero respect for anyone in Evoke.

That's a lot of writing for you Arma, I don't expect you to fully understand or even care what I said. But if you do choose to respond in your pitiful excuse you try to pass for English, try not to make a fool of yourself by making things up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    b:dirty mmm kd rage!!! and i love bein a failure who always pks all lvls sure i rpk low 80s and then again i pk 90-100 also. Im not lk you jugg who is always surrounded to pk and sure as hell im never chamrd unless for tw. But i still pk, i never back out and hell i really dont Q.Q or care if i get killed why cuz its a game lol. As fair as a failure in TW and in general i really doubt that or else why can i always pass ur base def and manage to attk ur crystal for a good amount of mins before i die? or why did tab's always Q.Q about wantin my account back then whn i was in KD? as far as u go jugg ienjoy reading what u and tabs have to say its fun and really makes me lol. Especially since i think ive only fought you like 2times and thats when u had ur little buddys helpn in ganks its fun i killed a few and i died oh well its a pvp server happns, but if u really want to talk big thn plz tell me when ur goin 2 be on and 1on1 me thn talk big after you Q.Q about how its charm **** and u cant kill me. Personally if it takes me a full charm to fight some1 i dont care i usually just make charms last me 1day if i really pk, at 16k hp charms go fast so i dont care if u do go charge zhen and thn be quiet. or do what i do and farm coin and sell stuff or go pk some Zulu and gt a nice +10 lunar weapon and sell it in anycase 2 what u do just hv fun and stop Q.Q but if u must Q.Q about my failure plz do it more i really love readin this things b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    100k to who ever can make that last post readable......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    If u want a 100k ill give you 100K hell i can give you 100mill if you want lol I dont need it b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    If u want a 100k ill give you 100K hell i can give you 100mill if you want lol I dont need it b:victory

Sounds good....mail that 100 mil to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigCojones - Archosaur
    BigCojones - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm sorry what? Like seriously, are you just stupid?

GG was a joke, and no one took them seriously. They were a failure at TW, and a failure at world PvP. The only thing they ever succeed at was making a absolute fool of themselves.

Now that Evoke is around, the gutter scum of this server has found a new home to feed their overblown egos. You are a prime example of someone who thinks they are tough **** just because they can pk random people. You hide behind your excuses and your failures, and talk tough because you don't want people to see the truth about yourself, and your whole guild: You are all failures. You will never take a land in TW, and the only way you can ever kill anyone in PvP is if you vastly outnumber them. You cling to Kylins sack in hopes that you can ride their coattails, and you welcome to your guild every single rejected dumpster baby that comes knocking at your door.

I'm not saying this because I'm in Kingdom, I'm saying this because its what I, as an individual payer, think of you and your guild. You are all trash, and I have zero respect for anyone in Evoke.

That's a lot of writing for you Arma, I don't expect you to fully understand or even care what I said. But if you do choose to respond in your pitiful excuse you try to pass for English, try not to make a fool of yourself by making things up.

ur the only joke here...lul @ holy WB http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/6515/original/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Now that Kingdom is around, the gutter scum of this server has found a new home to feed their overblown egos. We are a prime example of someone who think they are tough **** just because they can pk random people. We hide behind our excuses and our failures, and talk tough because we don't want people to see the truth about us, and our whole guild: We are all failures. We will keep losing lands in TW, and the only way we can ever kill anyone in PvP is if we vastly outnumber them. We gonna keep QQing about Kylin and won't do a damn thing to fix our own guild.
    Sorry about that, just couldn't resist b:surrender

Start showing up to all TWs and *then* teach others about running the guild -_-"
    Packs World International
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Full of gold, lol

Its always the KD cata barbs hating on Evoke, coz they dont understand how we kill them over and over again in TW so easily, rofl. b:victory

Sooooo, about my necklace... anyone wanna bid somewhere close to real value? Or are you all broke and cashopping new fail servers?