Comments

• MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    another blahblahblahblahblahblahblah threadb:surrender
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Taarloor, are you in zulu or kylin? i forgot....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Why do you always Q.Q about stuff lk that taboo? really bro get over it
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Why do you always Q.Q about stuff lk that taboo? really bro get over it

What?.....

He says teh guild he is in roles our catas over and over again, so i figured he had to be in one of the 2 guilds that has actually beat us.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    we dont have to beat you gusy to bea able to kill ur catas and barbs
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    we dont have to beat you gusy to bea able to kill ur catas and barbs

so you think 80 ppl killing 4 people then losing is brag worthy?
    edited March 2010
    Please read taboos post to understand why I wrote that. Thanks b:victory and if u still dont get it ill call u and explain it step by step if u want b:chuckle
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Please read taboos post to understand why I wrote that. Thanks b:victory and if u still dont get it ill call u and explain it step by step if u want b:chuckle

I understand what you are saying, you just seem pretty happy to be able to kill 4 people with 80 though.

I'd be pretty happy to be able to kill taboo too. Hell - it took me and iffy to kill him at whetstone a year ago <3
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lolz w/e Devoted, I dont think Evoke has ever had a full 80 in TW. Second KD always send their best cata squads to us so stopping them is nice. Third why do KD QQ so much about Evoke if we arent giving them a hard time b:victory

Evoke is gettong stronger, KD is not, thats why they are crying.

Someone buy my cube neck plz
    edited March 2010
    give it to arma and ill start playin again b:victory
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    give it to arma and ill start playin again b:victory

get me 90mil and ill sell it 2 u, pull a favour ;p
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Devoted: I HAD NO FACKING HUMAN SKILLS, give me a break! lol

Taarloor: let me explain this to you.....KD gets 76 people online for 3 TWs. We split and everytime beat evoke in under 25 minutes. So while we may not be getting better, evoke certainly is not either. Btw, more ex KD just joined zulu so....lets see how long them and kylin try to avoid each other, i think it will be a pretty long time personally, since they have apparently become allies or something, idk maybe xulin just likes DDing on WBs for other guilds....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Taarloor: let me explain this to you.....KD gets 76 people online for 3 TWs. We split and everytime beat evoke in under 25 minutes.

Ummm, you did that once and got facerolled by Kylin so now you dont show up to them and instead focus on us because it would be too embarrassing to lose land to a 2 month old guild not full of ex-KD. b:bye

Taboo keep talkin shet, just makes me wonder what crack ur all smoking in KD guild chat to actually believe it.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    you realize this friday, we sent more to zulu than to evoke, and beat you and lost to them....keep trying to make your whack **** guild sound good, how long can you keep lying to yourself? EVOKE SUCKS, thats all tehre is to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    you realize this friday, we sent more to zulu than to evoke, and beat you and lost to them....keep trying to make your whack **** guild sound good, how long can you keep lying to yourself? EVOKE SUCKS, thats all tehre is to it.

lolz KD would prefer to lose to Zulu than Evoke, and knows they cant defend both at once, you're a smart kid right Tabby? you figure it out..
    edited March 2010
    hey fri's tw lasted 1hour and 20mins. We lost but we pushd all ur main catas out of base and even pushed you to your base and that was with only 62evoke on and your right half way in the TW 15left cuz it was to late for them. So we still did good with even amount of numbers at the end. Evoke might fail in ur eyes bro, but truth is KD is dyin and in a few itll b no more than a memory b:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    an hour and 20 minutes.....LOL, holy ****. b:chuckleb:laughb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Evoke > KD
    I was 1 hour late for TW, that explain most that we lost.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009