Territory War Outlook | Week# OMGIDKWTFBBQ

MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Tideswell (East)
I'm giving Barb the week off and giving you this weekend's TW schedule. LET'S GET STARTED.

============
Friday - 3/12/10
============

8:00PM - OUTLAW vs. Insight
8:03PM - Haven vs. Insight
8:06PM - Outbidded vs. Insight
8:09PM - Infamy vs. QQme
8:12PM - Night vs. NewHope
8:15PM - Varden vs .Unseen
8:18PM - QQyou vs. Eternity

==============
Saturday - 3/13/10
==============

8:00PM - QQme vs. Insight
8:03PM - Unity vs. Insight
8:06PM - dUBSTEP<3 vs. Insight
8:09PM - Leviathan vs. Etherblade
8:12PM - Latino|S vs. Night
8:15PM - Cash R Us vs. Infamy

=============
Sunday - 3/14/10
=============

8:00PM - Tao vs. Varden
8:03PM - ARIES vs. OUTLAW
8:06PM - Dynasty vs. Haven

* All times are EST. If you don't like that, tough.
* Let me know if I've forgotten any matches.

==========
Talking Points
==========

1) The main event is obviously Infamy vs. QQme. I personally have my money on Infamy but we'll see what happens.

2) Tao goes after Varden again one week after what was one of the server's longest TW fights to date.

3) Fake bids seem to be on the rise. Again. Shame nothing is ever done about this. Especially when of the guilds in particular is named Outbidded. Seriously GMs? But whatever.

4) It's been publicly noted that Insight has been the next in a long line of early-game-predicted contenders to bite the dust. And the factions of the server have wasted no time bidding as high as 5m on certain locations. Sad to hear, but that's the circle of life.

GL to all and to all a GL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The fake bids will eventually go away. Well they're not really fake bids since fake bids usually mean that a faction bids on it's own land using an alt to protect their territory, but rather alt factions that want easy 10m land. It's not illegal to do so as long as they show up for the fight (they'll have to to get it)

Anyway, good luck to QQme on the coming war, I hope it'll be more exciting than our stupid 10minute rushes so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Kardaron - Raging Tide
    Kardaron - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The fake bids will eventually go away. Well they're not really fake bids since ake bids usually mean that a faction bids on it's own land using an alt to protect their territory, but rather alt factions that want easy 10m land. It's not illegal to do so as long as they show up for the fight (they'll have to to get it)

Anyway, good luck to QQme on the coming war, I hope it'll be more exciting than our stupid 10minute rushes so far.

You ask for the impossible.
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2010

i say at least 1 hour tw
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010

A bunch of ex-Infamy people joined QQme under the false guise of "Infamy not getting stacked"

A fancy lie they seem to believe more themselves than anyone they to tell it to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ...................nvm u posted
  • Arcrueid - Raging Tide
    Arcrueid - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    PWE wrote:
    Hi,

Your account was banned for 8 days for its involvement in a Territory Wars fake bid. The faction in question had no legitimate chance of winning its battle, and it raised the minimum bid for any potential legitimate attacking faction.

In doing this, it violated the Terms of Service here:

(n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.

Any future infractions will result in a more severe ban.

A bid by a faction without a "legitimate chance of winning its battle" is still considered a fake bid.

Just FYI. I was banned for 8 days on another server after wanting to 1-man another faction b:cry

~Arcrueid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    A bid by a faction without a "legitimate chance of winning its battle" is still considered a fake bid.

Just FYI. I was banned for 8 days on another server after wanting to 1-man another faction b:cry

~Arcrueid

Thing is though, Insight probably has less refund than whoever attacks it, making the attacker able to win the battle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010

~Arcrueid
    Really? I got an 8 day ban for bidding with a one man guild on another server too! *high-fives*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Esuna does it count if I left because of some RL stuff? b:surrender
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Esuna does it count if I left because of some RL stuff? b:surrender

I don't see how leaving Infamy for "exams" would justify joining Haven. One would assume someone with exams would stop logging in at all.

Sorry, not buying it. Reapply whenever you get your priorities straight I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I dont think out bidded is a fake guild since they have attacked Aurora before. Im pretty sure its just someones alt who is making HUGE profits taking land from dead guilds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't see how leaving Infamy for "exams" would justify joining Haven. One would assume someone with exams would stop logging in at all.

Sorry, not buying it. Reapply whenever you get your priorities straight I guess.

Alrighty sticking with Haven then :3
    IJS.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow nice job! Thanks for posting b:thanks

Until Barb comes back this is enough for me :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    IJS.

Real reason was what I wrote+The fact that infamy was getting very quiet, and very boring with nobody speaking in faction chat or helping out with stuffs ^_^ But thats probably just me. Sorry to cause trouble D:

It's just cuz no1 has space left in his heart for cybering archers b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    IJS.

Real reason was what I wrote+The fact that infamy was getting very quiet, and very boring with nobody speaking in faction chat or helping out with stuffs ^_^ But thats probably just me. Sorry to cause trouble D:

WHOA WAIT, I did not see your post before I posted but nobody talked in Infamy?! Your kidding! When I was in the guild, everybody talked! O___O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    WHOA WAIT, I did not see your post before I posted but nobody talked in Infamy?! Your kidding! When I was in the guild, everybody talked! O___O

Hope infamy is 80+ b:chuckle
    always next year!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
    edited March 2010
    Hope infamy is 80+ b:chuckle
    always next year!

Rofl I already know that :P

I don't know if I will ever reach the 8x but I'm being hopeful right now that I can level up

Anyways, I meant Infamy from when I was in it, December-February b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Rofl I already know that :P

I don't know if I will ever reach the 8x but I'm being hopeful right now that I can level up

Anyways, I meant Infamy from when I was in it, December-February b:surrender

how can you level so slow, im about to hit 70 on my wiz of 2 weeks on a PVP server lol. I've attended college every day and not oracled... xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    By not even doing dailies.

To still be 6x after playing since of the start of the server you literally have to be trying not to level. Doing crazy stone alone every day should be enough to be around 75 by now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited March 2010
    how can you level so slow, im about to hit 70 on my wiz of 2 weeks on a PVP server lol. I've attended college every day and not oracled... xD

LOL I'm a slow leveler, trust me xD Took me to get to level 65 in Harshlands from June to February... So considering this server is new, this is the fastest I've ever leveled LOL
    By not even doing dailies.

To still be 6x after playing since of the start of the server you literally have to be trying not to level. Doing crazy stone alone every day should be enough to be around 75 by now.

Yup, your right there, I don't do my dailies usually. And I am trying to level, when I have the time to play PWI. Right now I'm on the forums and balancing an honors Civil war project part right now that involves writing a screenplay... Rofl, and I'm broke in-game and I'm not interested in selling gold in the gold market. I'd rather buy fashion :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    wow....just do bounty hunter.

30 minutes in game and since your a cleric if your lucky you might not have to pay wine fees.

Actually scratch that, 6x means BH51 so usually unwined. Like 2 levels a week at your level for 30 minutes a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Macenza - Raging Tide
    Macenza - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yea i have no idea how ur so slow hope lol, i started RT like 2 weeks after it started with a cleric, i got it to lvl 54 or so normaly, then only did dailys (stone and BH) to lvl 68, then i made a sin got it to lvl 35, oracled to 50 (lol)

then made a veno (this) and lvled up 60 normalish and slowed down alot cos im trying to get my college assignments all in and i cant rly lvl much b:surrender

all u gota do hope is ur dailys in BH51, they take like 1 hour - 1 hour 30 or something like that depending on ur squads i suppose, dont need pots either if u never attack and only heal, i managed it anyway lol, plus the few drops u get from mobs there that u may get can give u abit of cash to pots,

put simple...get yo **** to BH! lol
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yea i have no idea how ur so slow hope lol, i started RT like 2 weeks after it started with a cleric, i got it to lvl 54 or so normaly, then only did dailys (stone and BH) to lvl 68, then i made a sin got it to lvl 35, oracled to 50 (lol)

then made a veno (this) and lvled up 60 normalish and slowed down alot cos im trying to get my college assignments all in and i cant rly lvl much b:surrender

all u gota do hope is ur dailys in BH51, they take like 1 hour - 1 hour 30 or something like that depending on ur squads i suppose, dont need pots either if u never attack and only heal, i managed it anyway lol, plus the few drops u get from mobs there that u may get can give u abit of cash to pots,

put simple...get yo **** to BH! lol

LOL okay I will! xD... Rofl omg >.< Wow you guys level sooo fast though D: Its amazing, I never found out how you guys level so fast LOL b:chuckle

Wow only 1 hour? Longest BH I have ever been in was 3 hours.... that was one... awful.. bh.. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    3 hours? My TT runs and frost runs go faster than that.

Just do your dailies, start doing WQ at 70, get to higher 70s buy a few hypers and do frost and get like, 1 level per run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Avadel - Raging Tide
    Avadel - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wow, you got 2k posts on forums.... amazingbb:surrender
    spend some of that time sitting at secret passage and run FB39 would help you a little, haha. other then the daily 3 BHs and the Crazy Stone quests etc...
    and if you still have more time, do the public quest...

For me, i did probably half of my possible BHs from Xmas to now, and no quests for the last 2 months... its slowing down for me too, since the levels experiences grows exponentially lol
  • Avadel - Raging Tide
    Avadel - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    same name? related? no wonder you got 2k+posts...
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    3 hours? My TT runs and frost runs go faster than that.

Just do your dailies, start doing WQ at 70, get to higher 70s buy a few hypers and do frost and get like, 1 level per run.

Wow okay! Thank you for the tips b:cuteb:thanks
    wow, you got 2k posts on forums.... amazingbb:surrender
    spend some of that time sitting at secret passage and run FB39 would help you a little, haha. other then the daily 3 BHs and the Crazy Stone quests etc...
    and if you still have more time, do the public quest...

For me, i did probably half of my possible BHs from Xmas to now, and no quests for the last 2 months... its slowing down for me too, since the levels experiences grows exponentially lol

Rofl wait me? Oh I have 2k posts? Forgot about that :P I never pay attention to post count

And rofl I haven't posted much recently so yeah... xD... And lmao, the reason I'm on the forums and not in-game right now is I'm multi-tasking with my violin for the concert tomorrow and this weird honors Civil wars project so yeah >.<

But thank you too b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Barb - Raging Tide
    Barb - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow nice job! Thanks for posting b:thanks

Until Barb comes back this is enough for me :3

Barb will not come back again :)

FasterFene left HT cause of Radiance

Barb is going to leave RT cause of Insight.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    The TW map is gonna look like a candy cane.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    That was a great fight. Thanks QQme and grats to all my faction mates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]