Territory War Outlook | Week# OMGIDKWTFBBQ

2»

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    same name? related? no wonder you got 2k+posts...

Rofl I got 2k+ posts from just participating and posting a lot in the forums b:chuckle Anybody can do it trust me rofl. And plus 100-300 of my post count was taken down lmao it was funny xD
    Barb will not come back again :)

FasterFene left HT cause of Radiance

Barb is going to leave RT cause of Insight.

O____O Omg your kidding b:cry NO BARB NOOO!!!!! What about your TW schedules?! b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Azula - Raging Tide
    Azula - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    TW was great, thanks QQme.
    Though I hate all your psychics XD
    *glares at FapFapFap*b:chuckle
    I stopped counting how often you killed meb:laugh
    Born as a Sin,
    living a life full of death.
    The crimson liquid colored the snow,
    the eyes full of agony, you don't wanna know. ~Azula, Assasin, Infamy

Arcrueid...reroll...NAO!b:angry
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    2) Tao goes after Varden again one week after what was one of the server's longest TW fights to date.QUOTE]

And the most fun.

Looking forward to Sundays TW, Tao.b:pleased
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    2) Tao goes after Varden again one week after what was one of the server's longest TW fights to date.QUOTE]

And the most fun.

Looking forward to Sundays TW, Tao.b:pleased

likewise, best tw ive been in since the ravenous, outlaw tws on sanctuary
  • CJseven - Raging Tide
    CJseven - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010

likewise, best tw ive been in since the ravenous, outlaw tws on sanctuary

woops wrong avatarb:surrender
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    O____O Omg your kidding b:cry NO BARB NOOO!!!!! What about your TW schedules?! b:cry

I guess I'll be doing them then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I guess I'll be doing them then.

b:cry Yay thats nice! I'll be looking for them from now on then b:thanks

And if you see this Barb, thank you for the past months that you did it b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Wolfyyy - Raging Tide
    Wolfyyy - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    2) Tao goes after Varden again one week after what was one of the server's longest TW fights to date.

Wrong.

Longest TW to date is Aurora VS Insight that lasted for the full 3 hours. :d
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    Alaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wrong.

They said "was one of the longest" not the longest.

Unless you changed their text lulz.
    Alaxana - Retired 9x venomancer. ;Sanctuary

Radiance - 7x archer in Leviathan. ;Raging Tides

Don't lie; don't lie to me now, now I'm erasing you,
    Throwing those memories out, out to start something new,
    I'm throwing those memories, darling don't lie to me.

Breathe in slowly now; darling don't lie to me,
    Inhale truth I plead for you're my only hope,
    Don't die, don't leave.
  • Agreon - Raging Tide
    Agreon - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    MeettheMedic, ty for taking over TW schedules b:victory
    But u forgot Chakra attacking Immo Camp from Valkarie
    I look forward to the next schedules though
    edited March 2010
    I can't remember if I did this or not, but thank you in advance for taking over these b:thanksb:cute

Rofl, but if you don't mind, would you do like little stories per week about the guilds? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Lexxus - Harshlands
    Lexxus - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I can't remember if I did this or not, but thank you in advance for taking over these b:thanksb:cute

Rofl, but if you don't mind, would you do like little stories per week about the guilds? :3

story of the week is simple..

QQme defended 6 catas from infamy for 2.5 hrs beyond ppl expectation but infamy is still the winners

the green insight is now gone n replaced by chakra i think

leviathan got their 1st lvl 2 in ether

and.. theres bound to b more trolling and flamin the the few upcoming weeks than ever b4b:bye
  • CJseven - Raging Tide
    CJseven - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wrong.

i was in both of those, tao varden was a much better tw then insight aurora even though it was a whole 15 minutes shorter
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    Alaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Your signature confuses me, temporary leave?
    But you're still posting?
    What exactly are you doing?

Please explain that cute lil Hopey because as I said, I'm confused. b:thanks

Also, story for Leviathan's TW..
    I was DDing lane B boss, I believe, and my cleric decided to BB just me, therefore he died. Because he died, I died. So another cleric ressed me and therefore I died twenty thousand more times trying to get away from AoE with no charm. Good story? <.<; (I was too lazy to run back from base and determined to make it away.) -facepalm-

- Radiance
    Alaxana - Retired 9x venomancer. ;Sanctuary

Radiance - 7x archer in Leviathan. ;Raging Tides

Don't lie; don't lie to me now, now I'm erasing you,
    Throwing those memories out, out to start something new,
    I'm throwing those memories, darling don't lie to me.

Breathe in slowly now; darling don't lie to me,
    Inhale truth I plead for you're my only hope,
    Don't die, don't leave.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Also, story for Leviathan's TW..
    I was DDing lane B boss, I believe, and my cleric decided to BB just me, therefore he died. Because he died, I died. So another cleric ressed me and therefore I died twenty thousand more times trying to get away from AoE with no charm. Good story? <.<; (I was too lazy to run back from base and determined to make it away.) -facepalm-

- Radiance

Cool story bra
    edited March 2010
    MeettheMedic, ty for taking over TW schedules b:victory
    But u forgot Chakra attacking Immo Camp from Valkarie
    I look forward to the next schedules though

I figured I forgot at least one match-up. If you're in one of those guilds, I apologize.

Yea, I tried that this week by putting up talking points about what most people knew were the top stories going into this weekend. I'll post what I'm able to about server-wide guild news that's worth mentioning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010

- Radiance

Rofl oh oops. A few weeks back when they changed the forum layout I got really mad... So a few of us started to protest against the forums and I decided to leave the forums until it was changed to a better one.

Since it seems they aren't going to change it back, decided to come back again. But I don't like it still... Oh well >.< Thanks for reminding me to change my signature back rofl

Yea, I tried that this week by putting up talking points about what most people knew were the top stories going into this weekend. I'll post what I'm able to about server-wide guild news that's worth mentioning.

Ooooh okay! :D Makes sense to do that. I'll be expecting more in the future! b:cute
    And don't push yourself too hard to write stories xD Its great enough your taking up this job lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited March 2010
    Ooooh okay! :D Makes sense to do that. I'll be expecting more in the future! b:cute
    And don't push yourself too hard to write stories xD Its great enough your taking up this job lol

I wouldn't worry about that. I pledge to half-**** the reports like I half-**** everything else I do in this game. I guarantee it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auns - Harshlands
    Auns - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    3) Fake bids seem to be on the rise. Again. Shame nothing is ever done about this. Especially when of the guilds in particular is named Outbidded. Seriously GMs? But whatever.
    if i remember correctly outbidded is a faction made by infamy alts, its not fake. you dont normally see the members since they are alts.. and lvl once in a while by being fc fillers.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    People are just making alt factions to attack empty lands for a free 10mil b:shutup
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thank goodness for the only real TW on this server: Varden/Tao.

Two epically long charm-**** TWs but a ton of fun. And guess what? NO lvl 100s. In fact Varden didn't even have a 9x in Sunday nights war.

Cheers to all lowbie guilds! b:victory
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if i remember correctly outbidded is a faction made by infamy alts, its not fake. you dont normally see the members since they are alts.. and lvl once in a while by being fc fillers.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You remember incorrectly. There's one of the empty-land-grabbing factions with a handful of Infamy alts, but it's not Outbidded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.