Cause we can't let Trascend have all the fun

Options
Dizzy - Lost City
Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Dizzy's third PW video,

ThaClick: Ownage for the World (title named by Rob, the black guy heard in the intro)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGgwpKLUBfQ

Background: Falcioni got himself in too deep with a 5 on 1 against those silly For biden's, and despite me backing their political views, I just had to bring some back up. Never imagined this 10 man battle would become my most epic night of pk yet. Enjoy the highlights.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
Post edited by Dizzy - Lost City on

Comments

• LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Good video and your good, keep going.
    (but the video quality still has alot to improve)

EDIT: i like the music at the start too, nice beat xD
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ew @ using music from Haiz's vid\vid title\it taking years to buffer at 1080p\KedgeSniper-esque skillbar\general badness\misspelled Transcend

If troll: pro
    If moderately serious: terrible
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wtb- solo cleric pvp vids

Id record some but im too cheap to purchase fraps.. (every free version ive tried downloading gave me a virus/heavy spyware, lawl.)
  • Lorsis - Lost City
    Lorsis - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    oh god, cleric pvp vid lol...

it cant be true
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    died to nix alone, not mentioning in a few sec too
    uneedmoarvits
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the skill bar is the only thing i was focused on for the 3 minutes that i watched before getting bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reaperrr - Lost City
    Reaperrr - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ew @ using music from Haiz's vid\vid title\it taking years to buffer at 1080p\KedgeSniper-esque skillbar\general badness\misspelled Transcend

If troll: pro
    If moderately serious: terrible

yeah what the heck is up with kedgesnipers skillbar. no wonder hes such a baddie D:
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    A lot of bad pvp in this video, Cleric needs @ least 2.5-3k more hp

Too many hieroless people from every guild

Terrible music, wtf.

Also LOL @ "Nupayne is back baby!" As if he is someone useful T_T
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol@ your quick keys.
    Here we go again....
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    C'mon guys, despite having an "interesting" skillbar the cleric is not bad at all. And now that you lot mentioned, her hp is really low for a 9x cleric >_> .
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I sorta half watched the movie while I was getting ready for school.. few tips for you would be..

1. Slow down the movie, really couldnt tell what skills you were doing at some points
    2. Better resolution, it was hard to read some of the text, especially damage log
    3. Different footage, add in some 1v1's and the like.. or maybe a fight with different people. Would love to see you fight an organized squad that was charmed.

Obviously there are other things that could be improved upon, but Id start with those :)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I was wondering why people were wtfing at your hp...then I saw it's barb buffed. Sadface >:
    I didn't watch too much of this one, but from the last one I saw credit to you for some decent kiting.
  • Nasume - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I was wondering why people were wtfing at your hp...then I saw it's barb buffed. Sadface >:
    I didn't watch too much of this one, but from the last one I saw credit to you for some decent kiting.

lol decent kiting?... stand there let the nix peck you to dead is decent?(pretty sure the wf's stun is like 2-3 secs and lets also add nix' stun for another like 2 secs?, with domain would be able to avoid the dead at that time)
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol, cleric pvp is extremely boring. I'd honestly rather watch a cleric heal all day than watch them attempt to hit someone with cyclone. I saw like 1 thunder weild and the rest were cyclones because cleric casting is so ****.

The only types of vids that are good are ones from DD classes. Mages, EAs, maybe some really good **** veno getting ganked in every seen. I'm not gonna bash you like everyone else because I know it would be difficult for me to make a video from a cleric's point of view.

I'm gonna give you a 3/5 for at least attempting it and not totally ****ing it up.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I sorta half watched the movie while I was getting ready for school.. few tips for you would be..

1. Slow down the movie, really couldnt tell what skills you were doing at some points
    2. Better resolution, it was hard to read some of the text, especially damage log
    3. Different footage, add in some 1v1's and the like.. or maybe a fight with different people. Would love to see you fight an organized squad that was charmed.

Obviously there are other things that could be improved upon, but Id start with those :)

wow ur still in school?
    i also agree w/ wat u just said
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what was the second half supposed to be lol, like 10 thaclick vs a few randoms

did a nice job at showing your guild revolves around one single cash shopper b:surrender
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Nasume - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what was the second half supposed to be lol, like 10 thaclick vs a few randoms

did a nice job at showing your guild revolves around one single cash shopper b:surrender

b:shutup not to mention i see those nonfactor essences and unheard of names there
    show us something that that we actual care
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wow ur still in school?
    i also agree w/ wat u just said

ya, I'm working on my general ed at a local community college, gonna transfer probably after next year xD
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Fetid - Lost City
    Fetid - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bad quality, bad pvp, bad player. b:thanks
    My fetus will destroy you.
    (</3) My heart is shattered. I will share the pain.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    thread backfire b:surrender

anyways I don't see anyone else making videos. who cares if you don't like it, i like watching pvp videos and it's nice to see some larger pvp battles still happen.
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    thread backfire b:surrender

anyways I don't see anyone else making videos. who cares if you don't like it, i like watching pvp videos and it's nice to see some larger pvp battles still happen.

i like you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • Nasume - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bad quality, bad music, bad pvp, bad player. b:thanks

fixed for you. b:cute
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This thread makes me so happy for so many obvious reasons b:sad. Trust me, this was no thread backfire.

@Androit: I think I'll slow down future vids. I had a lot of footage from the 50+ minutes we were out there and I got greedy to get as much as I could in and still be under the youtube time limit. Good tip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nice try, but understandably much to improve upon as it's only your 3rd vid.

Next time you might not want to mention my name when advertising a vid, because you'll instantly draw comparisons and you'll be flamed like no other, only because I've been doing it for so long and made so many vids. But take some of the the criticisms with a grain of salt, and use what some of the people say to improve the next one.

It took a while for me to get the hang of it, so don't worry, we all start somewhere.

Pro-tips:

1) I stopped taking outside suggestions for music genres that I didn't personally like after the 3rd or 4th vid, because what makes the vids uniquely yours is lost as you try to satisfy everyone but yourself. If that's the music you like, then that's fine, but if not, you might want to go with something that's more relevant to you.

2) Connect the flow of the video with the flow of the music by matching beats with hits or transitions.

3) Use a resolution that fills the entire youtube screen. Your comp may be able to rock out at 1920x1080, but text becomes more illegible the higher you go from 1280x720.

4) Render each vid at 8 million bits per second (bps) minimum to 9.5 million bps maximum to get the best quality on youtube. I'm sure t looks nice watching it on your comp, but YT will always compress it further.

5) Use the velocity envelope (in sony vegas) to manage the video's speed. I use 200% for regular playback and normal speed for "slow motion" shots.

6) I'm not quite the fan of recording while dead, especially when it turns to b&w.

7) Keep the audience interested by editing the vids to include mostly action, unless you have a setup that conveys the progression of the fight accurately.

8) There are very specific moments in which I slow the vid down while taking massive damage from multiple people, and tanking a nix shouldn't be one of those. Whoring out your vid with all the special effects you can think of degrades your overall portfolio very quickly.

Hope this helps. Someone needs to step up and take the torch because I feel I'm nearing the end of my run.
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    <- wants to start making vids on the rare occasions i pvp.

I don't have Sony Vegas, So im trying to use windows live movie maker and keep getting problems trying to add songs.. Im guessing the program doesnt support .mp4's which all my music is. When i attempt to add songs, the program stops responding.

Atm im trying to look up how, if possible, to change the file type.

-btw Im using fraps to record-
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    <- wants to start making vids on the rare occasions i pvp.

I don't have Sony Vegas, So im trying to use windows live movie maker and keep getting problems trying to add songs.. Im guessing the program doesnt support .mp4's which all my music is. When i attempt to add songs, the program stops responding.

Atm im trying to look up how, if possible, to change the file type.

-btw Im using fraps to record-

Just google Convert .mp4 to .mp3 or whatever. You can usually find a free program.

As for the black and white effect while dead, turn off soften if you want to get rid of that. Though it may not help the action depending how long you stay dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Just google Convert .mp4 to .mp3 or whatever. You can usually find a free program.

will do when i get home, thx buttercup :3
  • Esque - Lost City
    Esque - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    For the 4 or 5 minutes I was there just stunning random non-Click members and getting the hell away from them, that fight was actually quite fun. Good vid, Dizzy. Hope to see more in the future. :D

I would also like to see vids from more people other than Transcend. PVP videos are always fun to watch.
    Allnighte - knn read pwdatabase laio, rank6 weap needs all of the badges la.
    rank8 laio just la needs laio rep la

Naevo - o wait dis be pw-my-en? ding dong la
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Vulpix approves :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Arania - Lost City
    Arania - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Good work, Dizzy. I give you a thumbs up for good pvp tactics (regardless of all the trolls that say you need more hp, etc. etc.) For your level and build and gear, it was fun to watch.

FYI - Just 'cause a cleric doesn't have over 5k hp unbuffed, doesn't mean he/she can't survive. Dizzy efficiently kited all the high dd'ers; the only instances in which he died quickly were of a nix - 'cause we all know what bleed does to robes.

Again, just sayin', he isn't level 100. In my experience cleric is the toughest class to pvp on in the first place.

WTG <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]