Impressive Behaviour

Options
Airyll - Dreamweaver
Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
-EDIT- Upon posting this I can now say, there is a tl;dr warning. And yes, it kind of came across as a rant in the end. My apologies. But you have been warned.

Kay. So I'm on my veno alt, and in a BH51.

It's running smoothly, the cleric is awesome and has a cool personality [great to talk to], the BM is practically silent, the second veno is pretty cool, this one barb who built himself for DD is alright...

And then there's the DD-come-tank build barb who is... obsessive when it comes to instructing the squad. It's innocent enough, I suppose. "Fushma is coming, watch out." "Don't run into all of those, walkers are coming." "Look out for Fushma!"

... Okay. Now it's getting a little irritating. "Fushma is coming behind you."

Now it's getting really annoying. "Hug the walls." "Watch out for Rankar."

Seriously. Shut up. I think we've all done at least one or two BH51s before because we're all at least level 65. Three of us have also admitted to having higher level alts. Just, stop with all this warning ****.

The guy then apologises and says that one too many fail BHs has made him bossy. Okay, yeah, fail BHs, I get that. So, get bossy when somebody actually screws up. The BH has gone great so far, nobody has died because everybody already knows what they're doing without your less than helpful yapping about what is supposed to happen.

The cleric BBs during Rankar. Admittedly I'm not used to this, but hey, it works until the cleric gets interrupted. She wants a spark to put BB back up, so I build up chi and give her one [remember folks, this is on me veno alt]. BB goes back up, Rankar dies.
This barb then claims that the only person taking damage was him. Sure. Totally. Because that's not Rankar's AoE, right?

The cleric leaves squad. I would leave squad, but something tells me that after telling this barb he's not actually helping when he tells us all what to do, and after sarcastically calling him a smart one when pointing out Rankar has an AoE and everybody in that AoE range is taking damage, I sort of fear I'm not going to be invited back.

So I decide to follow the tank out the dungeon instead.

I take aggro of two mobs by pure accident, having turned a corner and just... well they were right there and I had run into them. Yes, my mistake. I'm clearly being attacked because my HP just shot down to half, my HP charm ticked, and I'm slowed. You would have to be blind not to realise I've taken aggro.
This barb... runs on by.

I point out I have aggro, and he tells me... that I haven't. Wait what, I don't? So these two mobs tanning my hide aren't actually attacking me? Just like Rankar was only hitting you and didn't have an AoE?
I tell this guy he has issues if he thinks I don't have aggro [my HP charm is still ticking away and I'm still being slowed by these things] and suchlike, he needs to get a serious reality check.

He kicks me from the squad, tells me I should never do BH again, and blacklists me.

Was this a tl;dr rant? Maybe.

But my main question is... why does it seem to be the people who are insecure about fail squads being the morons who fail in the first place? It's really ironic that a guy who says he's had one too many fail BHs cannot catch aggro from stray mobs, thinks Rankar only ever hits him, insists that he has to turn Wyvern around and then states he knows he doesn't have to, and demands everybody plays the game his way.
Because he clearly knows what he's doing, right? >.>
So yeah. Why is it the people who fail, who demand everybody plays it their way, because they are afraid of a fail squad?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Airyll - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MinervaWolf - Dreamweaver
    MinervaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Darn, where was i for this BH >.< if he felt he had one too many failed bh's, he is too blame. I woulda played dumb and pretend to be a noob he wants me to be. I woulda made sure he died multiple times by running around everywhere agro'ing every single mob, including the bosses.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Here, with the Strana Mechty wolf, we see what may be the epitome of a warrior, cunning matched with instinct and stealth, joined with a final, terrifying attack. For this mighty creature, I name you. You are Clan Wolf." -Nicholas Kerensky
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    too..many..failed..barbs..too..few..good..ones..coming... lol

wonder how the server is in a year with maybe 90% failed barbs ahaha, nuu kidding they maybe, just maybe learn D-:
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This guy certainly had a rotten attitude. Someone taking on the leadership role like that should've been the first to come to aid someone in trouble. Even if they didn't like them. I'm afraid that since he was playing a barb he'll probably continue to get away with it. Seriously, i've seen people take abuse plenty of times just because they thought the barb could handle the taking...
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh lol... I just read the rest of it. :P

nvm

lolz
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Cool story bro.

/troll

You should know by now how many TT/FF/RB squads fail because lack of communication.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Astoru :>
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yawn more this fails that fails I can't do this because someone is stupid. I cannot wait until I am higher level on my barb so I can actually these "fail squads" because you know I ain't seen em not in the slightest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    -EDIT- Upon posting this I can now say, there is a tl;dr warning. And yes, it kind of came across as a rant in the end. My apologies. But you have been warned.

It's running smoothly, the cleric is awesome and has a cool personality [great to talk to], the BM is practically silent, the second veno is pretty cool, this one barb who built himself for DD is alright...

And then there's the DD-come-tank build barb who is... obsessive when it comes to instructing the squad. It's innocent enough, I suppose. "Fushma is coming, watch out." "Don't run into all of those, walkers are coming." "Look out for Fushma!"

Seriously. Shut up. I think we've all done at least one or two BH51s before because we're all at least level 65. Three of us have also admitted to having higher level alts. Just, stop with all this warning ****.

The guy then apologises and says that one too many fail BHs has made him bossy. Okay, yeah, fail BHs, I get that. So, get bossy when somebody actually screws up. The BH has gone great so far, nobody has died because everybody already knows what they're doing without your less than helpful yapping about what is supposed to happen.

The cleric BBs during Rankar. Admittedly I'm not used to this, but hey, it works until the cleric gets interrupted. She wants a spark to put BB back up, so I build up chi and give her one [remember folks, this is on me veno alt]. BB goes back up, Rankar dies.
    This barb then claims that the only person taking damage was him. Sure. Totally. Because that's not Rankar's AoE, right?

The cleric leaves squad. I would leave squad, but something tells me that after telling this barb he's not actually helping when he tells us all what to do, and after sarcastically calling him a smart one when pointing out Rankar has an AoE and everybody in that AoE range is taking damage, I sort of fear I'm not going to be invited back.

I take aggro of two mobs by pure accident, having turned a corner and just... well they were right there and I had run into them. Yes, my mistake. I'm clearly being attacked because my HP just shot down to half, my HP charm ticked, and I'm slowed. You would have to be blind not to realise I've taken aggro.
    This barb... runs on by.

I point out I have aggro, and he tells me... that I haven't. Wait what, I don't? So these two mobs tanning my hide aren't actually attacking me? Just like Rankar was only hitting you and didn't have an AoE?
    I tell this guy he has issues if he thinks I don't have aggro [my HP charm is still ticking away and I'm still being slowed by these things] and suchlike, he needs to get a serious reality check.

He kicks me from the squad, tells me I should never do BH again, and blacklists me.

But my main question is... why does it seem to be the people who are insecure about fail squads being the morons who fail in the first place? It's really ironic that a guy who says he's had one too many fail BHs cannot catch aggro from stray mobs, thinks Rankar only ever hits him, insists that he has to turn Wyvern around and then states he knows he doesn't have to, and demands everybody plays the game his way.
    So yeah. Why is it the people who fail, who demand everybody plays it their way, because they are afraid of a fail squad?

Judging from your book of character on this forum board, I bet you were being a real hard **** and probable provoking the barb. So please, gtfo and take your QQ with you!
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Judging from your book of character on this forum board, I bet you were being a real hard **** and probable provoking the barb. So please, gtfo and take your QQ with you!

Actually, no.

Like quite a few other people I know around here, my forum personality differs to my in-game one. So, tough cookies, I wasn't provoking anybody.

I will happily admit to name calling as I had two mobs on my **** while this barb claimed I had no aggro, however. That probably provoked the kick, and I won't deny that for a second. I did not, however, provoke this guy to say Rankar only attacks him and has no AoE, nor provoke him to say I had no aggro when I was clearly being attacked by a few mobs.

So, please, gtfo and take your assumptions of my personality with you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Actually, no.

Like quite a few other people I know around here, my forum personality differs to my in-game one. So, tough cookies, I wasn't provoking anybody.

I will happily admit to name calling as I had two mobs on my **** while this barb claimed I had no aggro, however. That probably provoked the kick, and I won't deny that for a second. I did not, however, provoke this guy to say Rankar only attacks him and has no AoE, nor provoke him to say I had no aggro when I was clearly being attacked by a few mobs.

So, please, gtfo and take your assumptions of my personality with you!

yxh%20(47).gifmeow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Had a fail squad today, which put me off doing BH for a while again. In the end Farren and a few other mobs chased me out of the cavern....and the squad for that matter (I left the squad to leave faster). Made a huge dent in my charm....but I survived, just. b:surrender

It wouldn't been as bad if they didn't waste like half an hour messing about and building chi and answered me when I asked if anyone wanted my soul of vengeance....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why didn't you just send your pet in to get argo off you?
    As a veno, you gotta learn how to take care of your own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why didn't you just send your pet in to get argo off you?
    As a veno, you gotta learn how to take care of your own.

This would have worked if:

1) I hadn't had multiple mobs on me
    2) My pet wasn't already dead because I had tried to use it to keep said multiple mobs off me while waiting for a bit of aid from the barb - who was the nearest squad member.

If I had stood around to revive the pet I would have died without question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you're being attacked by two instance elites you've pretty much got two choices;

Hold on (Bramble Hood, ToP, apos, etc.) until you summon a second pet and it aggroes. Even a relatively fragile pet should be able to handle two mobs if spam healed.

Run. Even without a Holy Path boost, Summer Sprint should allow you to keep the mobs at bay until you recover enough to stand and summon pet or you escape the instance.

Fighting one elite off without pet can be done only if you're lucky (no sac assault, increased damage, etc.) and by pulling every survival skill in the book. Two only HA or LA with decent HP could handle, AA would get shredded.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you're being attacked by two instance elites you've pretty much got two choices;

Hold on (Bramble Hood, ToP, apos, etc.) until you summon a second pet and it aggroes. Even a relatively fragile pet should be able to handle two mobs if spam healed.

Run. Even without a Holy Path boost, Summer Sprint should allow you to keep the mobs at bay until you recover enough to stand and summon pet or you escape the instance.

Fighting one elite off without pet can be done only if you're lucky (no sac assault, increased damage, etc.) and by pulling every survival skill in the book. Two only HA or LA with decent HP could handle, AA would get shredded.

If I hadn't given a spark to the cleric to set up BB again after Rankar I would have used Bramble Hood. Sadly, I just didn't have the chi, because of the whole situation with Rankar in the first place.

So I already did option two. And as I've said above, my pet was already dead after I had attempted to use it for mob control. One too many mobs and a bit too much lag resulted in the heals being too slow, and it died. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hmm this barb got some troubles, lol im a cleric playing my friends barb very rarely just to help friends with bh's sometimes ,even i kno how to tank ^^" but yea i guess he shouldnt be that bossy either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    and blacklists me.
    b:victory Grats?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Around the lvl of BH running a fragril pet would have some trouble with gang mobs, though its possible.

Also to the one who said a veno has to learn take care of themselves. Okay fair enough, but a squad should take care of the whole squad. Personally i have multiply times saved the squad being the veno with pet agro and even forced to agro a mob on myself to not overblast the pet. If i can take care of the whole squad as a weaker member then it would be nice if the squad can take care of me and have my back too.

About that barb the story is all about =/, pretty sad but u seem to be able to find quite a few, not only barbs but so in general, ppl who could play their role better lol. That said no one is a saint, i mean everyoen fails sometimes. Last episode i had was a barb also ... umm tryign to control? was like "ready? GO" and then he went go lol. Almost killed cler (50hp left) and i died cuz i took agro off the cler.

Shoudl this be seen from any kind of bright side, then that u r forced to become a good player if u wanna survive =P, since we gotta watch our own back lol.

Love the guys who i can trust having my back, u know who u r =P
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    things like this should be posted in saitada's forum :/ i understand name and blame is bad, but leaving possible trouble unnamed is AS dangerous too :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Gotta love BH51...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Miseri - Dreamweaver
    Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OMG i think i was IN that BH 51, do you remember me, Or was it that i had a very similar experience with a barb that was 6x and didnt know what DD meant or anything pertaining to the game at all.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    those who run the BHs often are used to having to help the less experienced manage to stay alive/prevent party wipe. i would *far* prefer a leader like that than a leroy jenkens who has us rush everything, just because he or someone wants to hurry. this is a game...the point of a game is to take time out from the real world and relax, dont hurry. taking it slow and doing it right is better than ignoring mobs who will almost always sneak up and bite the slower members in the tuchis!b:chuckle so relax. the leader wasnt there just for your benifit, was he? if he had a squad that happened to include you, he had to think of the welfare of you all

This barb... runs on by.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    those who run the BHs often are used to having to help the less experienced manage to stay alive/prevent party wipe. i would *far* prefer a leader like that than a leroy jenkens who has us rush everything, just because he or someone wants to hurry. this is a game...the point of a game is to take time out from the real world and relax, dont hurry. taking it slow and doing it right is better than ignoring mobs who will almost always sneak up and bite the slower members in the tuchis!b:chuckle so relax. the leader wasnt there just for your benifit, was he? if he had a squad that happened to include you, he had to think of the welfare of you all

That would have been a viable response if the leader in question had...y'know...had the common sense to notice that one of those peeps he was supposed to be keeping an eye out for wasn't being nommed on as he ran past. Assuming things played out as the original poster stated, mind you.
  • Duke_Atticus - Sanctuary
    Duke_Atticus - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

I'd leave squad and PM the cleric for a second run if possible. Sane cleric > Weird barb.

My faction mates sometimes rant to me about how they've been called failures and stuff like that. I know how they play, so I usually ask for a break down of the whole situation.

From what I gather, there seems to be this bunch of people who seem to want to get into the position of the know-hows, call people fails or noobs, and end off their lovely insults with, "LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS, YOU FAIL [insert class]. Kthxbai" or something to that effect.

My archer friend was called a fail for not knowing how to lure the harpies away from Farren...without using Zeal. Now, I'm sure any archer would bloody love to know how to lure Farren without a veno pull or a Zeal pull, but that person just kept saying "every other archer that she knows CAN pull harpies with JUST archer skills." Our guess is it came down to Zeal...so if any of you kind souls can tell us how to lure with archers, please do share. And of course, she ended up saying, "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY YOUR CLASS. LEARN PLEASE."

Then she met another veno who sounds just as intelligent as the above. She was supposed to pull the two primes beside Calcid--she ended up pulling Calcid itself and bringing the extra two fried pieces of drumstick ala carte. Since everyone was in a panic, my archer friend, who's used to disasters from the number of fail squads, decided to draw aggro to save the rest. When all was clear, the veno only said, "Don't draw aggro. LEARN YOUR CLASS."

It's like every other puke post I see about people pretending they can play damn well. What's with this elitist attitude and assuming everyone else are idiots or can't have slip ups?

And to someone who posted this, that if he wanted to play leader, yeah I agree he has to protect his members. I've been in squads where people were generally...well, maybe clueless and not fails, and got into all sorts of trouble that either I or some other tank had to jump in and cover them. They usually resulted in an improvement in the run... Even if the run didn't improvement, they do thank you at the end of the day.

And to your question why they do that...because they have a distorted view of reality, cannot assess the situation properly and thus cannot deal with it in any other way apart from what they conjured through their broken lens. <-- Not sarcasm. I've seen wizards or archers eagerly quick to blame themselves for causing squad wipe because they drew aggro, when actually it was because the tank died.
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    there r many fail barbs around. in past 2 weeks i have booted 3 barbs and 1 cleric out of bh squad and times when i wasnt squad leader i just left squad multiple times too. can u imagine doing bh39 for 3 hours? or bh51 for 3 hours and get only boss... in the end i have to log on my main char to solo bosses for others squad members(the ones who didnt suck, those who sucked got booted and didnt get bosses from me XD ) and then i have to search for new squad what can take hours again.
    and i rly hate how slow ppl can be in bhs, even with getting high lvls. high lvl veno with herc pulling mobs one by one? wth
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:pleased never do bh with unknown pub squads thats what u got friends and faction forb:laugh

i rather skip the days bh than waste time, money, and my sanity with a unknown squad. the hr or 2 u spend with those fail squad u can probably grind 50-100% of the exp u get from the bh while earning money instead of losing money to wine cost
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    These happen to me too recently, on bh 39 though. b:surrender
    Its all looks alright we got 2 sin, 1 psy (me), 1 barb, and 1 cleric (she already 8x).

We go to delirium everything looks normal except the barb chose to fly slowly rather than quickly come to instance. (is that mean greed barb? anyway we start cleaning)
    At last the barb come and ask for cleric buff, the funny thing start here. b:laugh

I noticed the barb hp down so fast then he say it because the cleric don't give him def buff, and yeah he don't has def buff. (vanguard spirit)
    We ask the cleric to give him that buff, but she refused and said there no such a buff then she claim what she give already enough for TT 2-2. b:chuckle (what i think next is oracle user)

We keep going till barb do funny thing by luring more than 6 mob. (he should realize the squad were not aoe squad)
    Shortly after that he died, 2 sin near him go to stealth, leaving me alone being chased Q.q . .
    the 8x cleric not saving me q.Q . . (yeh she said she can solo everything on bh 39)

Then she said we fail squad, don't have team work, fail barb, and said i shouldn't running away. (heck a pure magic psychic being chased by 6 mob not run away ?) b:chuckle

Somehow i meet more inpatient cleric rather than fail barb. Q.Q
    (though on my story the barb fail so much, if he tank build with proper armor he would not die so fast)

Anyway after that fail bh . . i meet my dream squad. GG :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Iluc - Sanctuary
    Iluc - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i noticed that the more and more fail squads happen to be in the lower bhs 51 and below most of the time, so i guess its the players not know how to play yet, and then they quit game before i get to meet them in my squads :P

lucky me xD

but as far as the fail player things, it is them who fail
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
    "PWI-forums, when trolling your own forum aint enough" ~ iluc ~
    "dev A: oh hey guys we got a rubberbanding issue
    dev B: psh what ever look how many $100's we got today
    dev C: oh hey somebody can't buy item in botique from some glitch
    dev B: OMG NO MORE MONEY I'LL FIX IT IMMEDIATELY"
    quote from: Kairu_ - Sanctuary
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's always the others that fail.b:chuckle
  • Iluc - Sanctuary
    Iluc - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    certaily is all the others who fails xD

never me :P
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
    "PWI-forums, when trolling your own forum aint enough" ~ iluc ~
    "dev A: oh hey guys we got a rubberbanding issue
    dev B: psh what ever look how many $100's we got today
    dev C: oh hey somebody can't buy item in botique from some glitch
    dev B: OMG NO MORE MONEY I'LL FIX IT IMMEDIATELY"
    quote from: Kairu_ - Sanctuary