Round 2

Comments

• LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Interesting SSs you got there, were all of those ppl uncharmed or they suck?b:shutup
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    veno purge/amp/genie/uncharmed

nothing amazing b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Interesting SSs you got there, were all of those ppl uncharmed or they suck?b:shutup

No they don't suck that much, he is just using Heavens flame + True emptiness. Just need a strength build genie, lvl 70 and you can 1 shoot people 20 lvls above. TE deals triple damage to targets in the air which is why 99% of these pics are in air. I remeber get hit 20k by Heavens Flame + True Emptiness and im heavy armor, so its not that weird lvl 99+ people drop like flies to a 8X bm.

Sadly only Bms and barbs can use the best genie skills in game b:cry
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    TBH most of the kill shot damage is like less than 3k. I'm sorry, but zerk critting 3k these days is nothing. I don't use zerk axes and still deal 3k+ crits. Sorry to say it murked, but you would never survive against me or anyone that knows how to do their builds right.
  • Axels - Harshlands
    Axels - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    every screen is showing HF and TE or bramble on cooldown b:chuckle
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Grats, you know how to press Mire, HF then TE. Would you like a cookie?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Yougotmurked - Lost City
    Yougotmurked - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    aww all the QQers. Mad cuz when someone does it to me i dont die? yet i do it to others and they drop like flys. please explain to me how three bms use TE on me after one dragons and i dotn die, yet the same bms die to me doing it to them 3v1? explain to me why a barb takes 9.5k dmg from my TE at lvl90? explain to me why when i use dragons and te and it fails do i still kill the dumb fkers im using it on? explain to me this also, if u know someones going to shoot u with a gun if u walk out the front door Dont u think you should walk out the back and not go out the front knowing ur gonna get shot? if thats to complicated maybe this will be a better way

If you know im going to do it, how do u not protect ur self? how do u not absolute domain how do u not wings of grace ? How does one not prevent such things? why? because u fail at pvp. and ur only excuse remains the same. "Genie" congrats on failing at pvp when knowing exactly what ill do yet still die to it. Congrats Really i applaud at how Non-Factor you truely are. b:thanks
    edited March 2010
    Because you got lucky and it zerk crited and they probably had bad build on their genie. Nothing wrong with pwning with genie, it's just sad when you think that makes you teh shtz. It does say something about the people you've killed since they should know better to fight BMs in the air.

Oh trust me, when you HF, my Balance is going up and your Bramble's going to hit me less than 50 dmg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Basch - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    aww all the QQers. Mad cuz when someone does it to me i dont die? yet i do it to others and they drop like flys. please explain to me how three bms use TE on me after one dragons and i dotn die, yet the same bms die to me doing it to them 3v1? explain to me why a barb takes 9.5k dmg from my TE at lvl90? explain to me why when i use dragons and te and it fails do i still kill the dumb fkers im using it on? explain to me this also, if u know someones going to shoot u with a gun if u walk out the front door Dont u think you should walk out the back and not go out the front knowing ur gonna get shot? if thats to complicated maybe this will be a better way

If you know im going to do it, how do u not protect ur self? how do u not absolute domain how do u not wings of grace ? How does one not prevent such things? why? because u fail at pvp. and ur only excuse remains the same. "Genie" congrats on failing at pvp when knowing exactly what ill do yet still die to it. Congrats Really i applaud at how Non-Factor you truely are. b:thanks

Wow, you really think you are bad ****. For one, learn some proper english. Second, you can come look me up anytime you want. You can't beat me and you damn sure won't get off your little dragon/TE combo. I'm sorry to say it "Bioxvirus" but you are just as fail as a bm as you were a mage. GTFO Lost City and reroll to a pve where someone might actually recognize you as a factor.
  • TurboWolf - Harshlands
    TurboWolf - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All I read is: noob gtfo
    I can't even tell their level. What are you, some sort of internet badass?

Where has spotrsmanship gone? PVP is so terrible because people think it's some kind of e-****.

That's why everyone rages when I try some friendly PVP on them, even when they're higher...
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    All I read is: noob gtfo
    I can't even tell their level. What are you, some sort of internet badass?

Where has spotrsmanship gone? PVP is so terrible because people think it's some kind of e-****.

That's why everyone rages when I try some friendly PVP on them, even when they're higher...

You want my level? I'm a level 100 hell barb in the Kamisama faction. I stand with 16k hp human and 20k tiger. I looked for friendly PvP. There is no such thing on this server. Sportsmanship? It's an online game, not real life. Get over it.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow, you have quite an ego lol..its not hard to HF then TE people and get lucky :-/

So you killed a few high levels a few times, why don't you include screenshots of when they one shot you?
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    too bad i dont have a vid of merk vs me lastnight ina duel when i was using the lvl 20 stash hammers. true EVENTUALLY he did win but not before using an asortment of pots + sutra a few times and second wind about 3 or 4 times. Sad thing is even after he almost lost vs my 20 axes he had the nerv to talk shiit lol. hes lucky i didnt use my 50s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All tho if a BM stuns, tingle mire and uses Heavens Flame on you in air the normal reaction is PRESS ABSOLUTE DOMAIN and drop (unless you wanna try to tank TE which is what they will use after in 99% of cases).

If its on ground it will be followed by bramble rage which doesn't hurt as much tho.

Im guessing these dead people didn't have the brains to use offensive genie skills and thought they could tank the following attack since the BM only lvl 80 BM. Which is rather **** since you can max TE already at lvl70. Just need strength build genie and zerk axes and everyone that's dumb enough to tank the genie goes b:bye
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It took u that long to gather 10 screenshots including some boring kills? Make a vid and give us some proof of u being what u are trying to express.
    And it's fun to look at ur changing attitude when u face some 90+ instead of some lowbie.
    It's like "hey my friend let us have some fun" and when u kill lower ones it goes like "owned ****" - I smell kissass b:chuckle

Why isn't any1 here posting some screens of him getting killed? Even if it's not worth it, showing who the real "dumb ****er" is would be entertaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Why isn't any1 here posting some screens of him getting killed? Even if it's not worth it, showing who the real "dumb ****er" is would be entertaining.

Such insignificant and common occurences are not even worth harddrive space to most people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I remember before I quit I went to get 200 hours. I'm running around at Orchid Temple when this dude shows up. I hit him a few times, he flies up to me and uses heavens flame, I drop from the sky and, sure enough, he uses true emptiness. Since I cancelled flight hit me for like, 1k damage, at which point his ENTIRE STRATEGY went out the window, and he just flew around aimlessly not even attempting a stun lock or anything before I killed him.

Might have a screenie, I'll go check.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    speaking of TE, I finally met a 9x barb that actually kites me til he sees an opening to use TE <_<

ubersauce failures created by genies...

i want a 1 click insta kill button too >:
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    More than the damage caused by TE I hate the magic reduce shield that happens after it.

It's freaking annoying doing 15 damage on a bm everytime they use TE when its out of cooldown. Happens like every 10 seconds -_-
    edited March 2010
    It's not out of cool down just not having to wait for energy recharge b:chuckle.
    20 seconds*
    b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    GG for big ego noobs^^
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • LegendofLove - Lost City
    LegendofLove - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOL cant even c the character name, who kno if thatz her gears or not
    And u used like EVERYTHING that u got to kill 1 uncharm person
    wat can i say..uhm good job ur so pro
  • LegendofLove - Lost City
    LegendofLove - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    okie i lied
    LMFAO but this iz funney ..noob showing off..again..
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nice dmg, Murked b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It's kinda funny how people get mad when people use TE lol it was a genie skill made to win in pvp or a duel! I use the damn thing lol I don't give a **** I use it on archer's in the air because there hard to hit lolol! And most of those people are 9x, and 10x!
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I wish he played on Dreamweaver, I wanna one shot himb:sad
  • Axels - Harshlands
    Axels - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It's kinda funny how people get mad when people use TE lol it was a genie skill made to win in pvp or a duel! I use the damn thing lol I don't give a **** I use it on archer's in the air because there hard to hit lolol! And most of those people are 9x, and 10x!

point is using HF with Bramble or TE when against HA Bramble is annoying and TE is annoying against squishies and then acting like he all pro and stuff cause he 1 shots them or almost does ...theres no fun in it if you win just like that then whats the point in Pvp b:sad F1+F2+F3 is so pro b:surrender
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I never use dragon + TE because I pretty much only group pvp and prefer the chi to stunlock targets as it's much more helpful.

So today I pressed 2 buttons for the lulz and hit murked's wife for 9k... you seriously try to brag about this?

btw murked - you hit me for 3k crit with dragon + TE and think you 1 shotted me? b:surrender

Here's my hp, I have 3 vit:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9051/20100313143802.png
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I never use dragon + TE because I pretty much only group pvp and prefer the chi to stunlock targets as it's much more helpful.

So today I pressed 2 buttons for the lulz and hit murked's wife for 9k... you seriously try to brag about this?

btw murked - you hit me for 3k crit with dragon + TE and think you 1 shotted me? b:surrender

Here's my hp, I have 3 vit:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9051/20100313143802.png

Is that how your skill bar is in game?b:chuckle
    point is using HF with Bramble or TE when against HA Bramble is annoying and TE is annoying against squishies and then acting like he all pro and stuff cause he 1 shots them or almost does ...theres no fun in it if you win just like that then whats the point in Pvp b:sad F1+F2+F3 is so pro

I have never got 1shot by TE hell the most it has done to me is about 2k or so I have almost 15k of Hp in tiger form and am only level 83 ^_^ i don't use TE on HA classes much because I can usually hit 5k to 6k on them! I use it only against LA classes with high evasion or Fist Bm's.b:pleased

I don't know why he uses TE on AA classes though he should be able to 1shot them or close to it lol
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T