Comments

• Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It's kinda funny how people get mad when people use TE lol it was a genie skill made to win in pvp or a duel! I use the damn thing lol I don't give a **** I use it on archer's in the air because there hard to hit lolol! And most of those people are 9x, and 10x!

You can use it and most people won't care. But just because you can kill with that doesn't give you bragging rights and an injustly inflated e-peen like it has given murked. If you see this guy in-game, he'll trash talk you to the ground, thinking he's the shizzle with heaven's flame and true emptiness/bramble rage on his skill bar. Truth is, he can't kill ANYONE without that, and he knows it. Runs out of stamina? "Toodles, see you when i have more stamina." That's the type of person he is. That's why he's getting ripped when he posts these threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tottotty
    tottotty Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    One sparked and one shot, check out his comment lmfao

There was tons of QQing after b:chuckle
    2010-03-1716-49-34-1.jpg
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You want my level? I'm a level 100 hell barb in the Kamisama faction. I stand with 16k hp human and 20k tiger. I looked for friendly PvP. There is no such thing on this server. Sportsmanship? It's an online game, not real life. Get over it.

Werent u the one who got one shoted by skullcrushers armaggedon? pew pew geting one shot by a barb so lamme, btw that post is on LC server in hall of shame by skulll crusherb:thanks
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    tottotty wrote: »
    One sparked and one shot, check out his comment lmfao

There was tons of QQing after b:chuckle
    2010-03-1716-49-34-1.jpg
    Werent u the one who got one shoted by skullcrushers armaggedon? pew pew geting one shot by a barb so lamme, btw that post is on LC server in hall of shame by skulll crusherb:thanks

THIS THREAD IS FROM MARCH!!!

FFS PPL
    b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • randomplayerl0lz
    randomplayerl0lz Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol this kid is funny. pwi pvp takes no skill zzzzzzzzz. almost every class has and one hit combo now.
    StickyGreen can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]