Assasins end game.

Options

Comments

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i wonder when will we have the first...

"sorry i didn't see ya little ****"-sin dies from accidental aoe-thread...b:chuckle

b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    sin ninja-pokes barb...barb eats sin...I love fish
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    sin ninja-pokes barb...barb eats sin...I love fish

Amen to that
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    dark my assassin will eat you when it is 90 >:)

Everything depends on the players skill lvl, if someone is 80 within a week of it coming out obviously they haven't taken time to get to know there skill well and of coarse they are going to be annihilated in PVP. hopefully the people who play assassins will get better cause right now its a embarrassment apparently...

don't forget for assassins against melee classes with short range weapons will get owned because a few of assassins skills are ranged you can seal sleep and stun your enemy to keep them at a distance so not only are you stopping them form attacking but you are also staying out of range of their attacks for the most part. if a assassin knows what they are doing they will be a very tough foe in PVP so i wouldn't under estimate them :P

and if a assassins stealth lvl is higher then your awareness lvl you cannot see them or target them, not on the map or with the squad finder. im guessing aoe will hit a assassin if they are in stealth mode and in range of the aoe though that might be a problem with heavens flame+ other aoe skills.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Barbarians are only class that gives me lot of trouble, I mean robe classes are easy, archers are tough but duable, blademasters...mmmmNot sure yet really.

But barbs man, you cant stand there face to face you will get owned, you have to play with him stunning and sleeping, keep him bleeding but then your draining mana like hell. I had fight with this barb it was like a 2 minute solid long fight, i beat him with 4 hp left, then me and this other dude had a pk fight and he won.

"sorry i didn't see ya little ****"-sin dies from accidental aoe-thread...b:chuckle

This happened a few times last night with this pk fest xd
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Barbarians are only class that gives me lot of trouble, I mean robe classes are easy, archers are tough but duable, blademasters...mmmmNot sure yet really.

But barbs man, you cant stand there face to face you will get owned, you have to play with him stunning and sleeping, keep him bleeding but then your draining mana like hell. I had fight with this barb it was like a 2 minute solid long fight, i beat him with 4 hp left, then me and this other dude had a pk fight and he won.

This happened a few times last night with this pk fest xd

->did anybody read the thread title

assasins END GAME...means at least lv95+...b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
    edited December 2009
    Options
    End game Assassins with all their end game gear and have spent time pkign and have experience and can use their character to there full potential will annihilate end of story :) but same can be said for any other class as well :P
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    dark my assassin will eat you when it is 90 >:)

Everything depends on the players skill lvl, if someone is 80 within a week of it coming out obviously they haven't taken time to get to know there skill well and of coarse they are going to be annihilated in PVP. hopefully the people who play assassins will get better cause right now its a embarrassment apparently...

don't forget for assassins against melee classes with short range weapons will get owned because a few of assassins skills are ranged you can seal sleep and stun your enemy to keep them at a distance so not only are you stopping them form attacking but you are also staying out of range of their attacks for the most part. if a assassin knows what they are doing they will be a very tough foe in PVP so i wouldn't under estimate them :P

and if a assassins stealth lvl is higher then your awareness lvl you cannot see them or target them, not on the map or with the squad finder. im guessing aoe will hit a assassin if they are in stealth mode and in range of the aoe though that might be a problem with heavens flame+ other aoe skills.

Oracle up buddy.. i wont be around when you get that thing to 90 b:surrender
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
    edited December 2009
    Options
    :'(

ill make you come back just so i can kill you >:)
  • Hellvuur - Heavens Tear
    Hellvuur - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol most 80+ Sins i know are oracle products and are epic fail lol even tho they have good gear . . . they should just delete that char and Learn2play that char lol
    Like seeing big numbers pop up on your screen? Chances are you're a Wizard b:bye

*Pling* you just been buffed by a wizzy

Going Squishy mode ^.^
  • sewerdweller
    sewerdweller Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

this happened indeed when i armagedoned inside SP, and a sneaky **** tried to get by. And on these asses are no real threat to barbs, they cant get us down but we miss them to much at higher level. In other words, team up b:victory
    I have a 69 ****, and he is often invisible when a PvP threat comes.
    "Heey a pkable barb... lets WTF" one shot on a robe by the ****. b:laugh
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Fought an 8x sin in the SP that had pretty much the best gear for that level, I missed a fair amount, but double sparking+tangling mire made it end really fast.
  • Avoniz - Harshlands
    Avoniz - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well the sin must of been fail already to pick on a barb, P.atk vs a tank class with charm wtf, lol? Also if you know how to play I'm pretty sure this will be a pro endgame class when players learn some skill macro, they have all the best pvp moves in a melee form. They must be a pretty good class at 1 vs 1 I'm sure of that.
  • XprofitX - Lost City
    XprofitX - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i never used an oricle and im 75 and with all legendary gear+weps and no one including barbs under 80 can beat me unless they gank me xD and even then i 1 shotted 9x venos with nixs and wizs and clerics got killed by a lvl 99 HA veno tho b:surrender LOL
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i wish ya was on sanctuary server profit
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the anti 1shot items for other classes is to carry a couple of the defence charms and if you think there is a sin nearby activate one. it doesnt show up as a buff icon and lasts a really long time ^^ reduce damage from the next attack by 33%. :) combined with a vit genie with absolute domain and tree of protection.
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Magical_Orgy - Lost City
    Magical_Orgy - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    pretty much epic from what i've seen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so_sHsh-DCU
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i never used an oricle and im 75 and with all legendary gear+weps and no one including barbs under 80 can beat me unless they gank me xD and even then i 1 shotted 9x venos with nixs and wizs and clerics got killed by a lvl 99 HA veno tho b:surrender LOL

necro nub!
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i think its funny how everyone on the forums is gods gift to the class they play.i read one thread and its full of people QQing that sins are OP and devs pretty please nerf the sins. then i come over here and all i read is sins suck, lol @ LA melee, ill pwn a sin 1shot anyday of the week. seriously make up your mind people are we OP or not? the main thing ive noticed that most the people in this thread dont seem to understand is when your fighting a sin you dont get a chance to buff. clerics are great PKers but when i PK them they dont know im there untill they are in stunlock and by the time they get out (meaning before they had a chance to throw up a shield) there dead. sins can take down any class. ive done it. barbs with charms = a different story. but im betteing even that will change once i have a demon spark.
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    <3 all the 3/4x talking about PvP like they know they so pro b:chuckle

It is kinda cute...b:cute

PS --> Psychics have a "work-around" to the stealth/not being able to see their attacker...ijs

as far as I'm concerned it's good to see kids actually pking at these levels instead of *insert massive amount of oracles here* b:shocked
  • RayCrusher - Lost City
    RayCrusher - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    8x sin = 1-shot.

Haven't seen a 9x one quite yet.

Ichigo_K is a lvl96 sin
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ichigo_K is a lvl96 sin

That post was almost 3 months ago. L2read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • _Nyvia_ - Harshlands
    _Nyvia_ - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you can't one hit a sin

they have a self buff that means first time they die they come back with 20% hp so if you one hit them all it will do is click there charm

the only time you can one hit them is if you kill them and then one hit them while deaden nerve is in cool down

also i'm pretty sure if a sin maxes cat like trend you have to be 20 levels higher to see them in stealth or a same level other sin with max sharp observer

Deaden Nerves only lasts 2 min and a CD of 3 min. In PK, that's not very long (IMO) and I've yet to an Assassin fly around with Deaden Nerves on.

Besides, Assassin are panzies anyway. All I see is "OMG! I R BOUT TO GET PWND!!! *uses Shadow Escape*
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Besides, Assassin are panzies anyway. All I see is "OMG! I R BOUT TO GET PWND!!! *uses Shadow Escape*

if you had shadow escape you would use it to avoid being killed too
  • Wolfyyy - Raging Tide
    Wolfyyy - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Has anyone watch the youtube video whereby a Sin owned a barb within less than 10 seconds?

Sin is about level 100. So its a glimpse of how OP a sin can be at end game.

A dex pet with a high level Bramble Rage can easily break a barb's charm. Follow up with Subsea strike ( +30% amp ) and Power Dash ( lv 100 sin should have about 60-70% crit rate ).

There is also a list of Sin's Sage and Demon skills. They are extracted from the chinese servers - Direct Translation. And all I can say is, once the demon/sage skills are out, its gonna be a hell lot of fun.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i think its funny how everyone on the forums is gods gift to the class they play.i read one thread and its full of people QQing that sins are OP and devs pretty please nerf the sins. then i come over here and all i read is sins suck, lol @ LA melee, ill pwn a sin 1shot anyday of the week. seriously make up your mind people are we OP or not? the main thing ive noticed that most the people in this thread dont seem to understand is when your fighting a sin you dont get a chance to buff. clerics are great PKers but when i PK them they dont know im there untill they are in stunlock and by the time they get out (meaning before they had a chance to throw up a shield) there dead. sins can take down any class. ive done it. barbs with charms = a different story. but im betteing even that will change once i have a demon spark.

Arcane users and LA armor users claims sin are OP. Mostly its badly geared and lower level people that complains.

Cash shopped Barbs and Bm claims sins are weak and sucks. On the other hand pretty much everyone is weak to them since they can tank a lot of dmg.

Its obviously a matter of physical def and hp, so the player population can never have a mutual opinion about sins.

Most high lvls dont really say much since we havent seen an endgame sin active in open world pvp yet. We have only seen lowbie 8X-9X sins flying around ganking squishys.

Will be really fun to see how sins do in pvp endgame tho. They do need demon/sage skills, triple spark, highly refined event and 99+ gear and a weapon thats better than grade 12 Frost Daggers. Which is pretty hard to get ;/

I personally think they will be rather balanced for group pvp. Maybe slightly stronger than average 1v1 against arcane/la but as most things in this game, it really comes down to gear before class. Assassins will also require a lot of skill to do well in pvp. Its not really a class where you can just smash the keyboard and hope to win. A lot of winning combos will be pretty hard to pull of as a sin unless you're a very skilled player.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Identical be having nirvana daggers in 2-3 weeks

Maybe less with coral packs b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Jupitar - Sanctuary
    Jupitar - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you cant one hit a sin imposable we have skills for that. also i like to see you kill me lol. i pk with the best of them 90+ and i have never been one shot. even with my 99lvl bm friend he couldnt.
  • Death_Anthem - Archosaur
    Death_Anthem - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I am glad I cannot afford cheat leveling up stuff,
    Because I plane to master this class one lvl at a time.
    Thats how it gets good! not the noobs who mass lvl...
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ( lv 100 sin should have about 60-70% crit rate )

Hm . . even with 500 dex you only has 25% critical rate . . b:embarrass
    And gain more than 30% is already so awesome . . yet 60% - 70% ? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...