Assasins end game.

phatkat
phatkat Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Will assasins be tottaly OP end game??
Just sneaking around pking anyone in one hit...they are suppoed to be highest DPS
Post edited by phatkat on

Comments

• Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    know that if your lower level then the target they can see you while in stealth. and i can 1 shot most sins my level extreme poison + sandstorm crit ftw b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • Magicgerbil - Harshlands
    Magicgerbil - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    know that if your lower level then the target they can see you while in stealth. and i can 1 shot most sins my level extreme poison + sandstorm crit ftw b:victory

ima find you on my sin in 9 levels b:bye
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    hahaha.............. what level is your sin now b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    34 XD Are you the level your avatar says you are?
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    yes but i think i may be a bit overpowerd :D i get crits more often then my 1% says

dont think im easy by the way i pack quite a punch b:sin and im curently leveling :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    I must catch up then =O My sin is Sacronox..... and i will find you... though i wont guarantee that you will see me =O
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    8x sin = 1-shot.

Haven't seen a 9x one quite yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    8x sin = 1-shot.

Stealth failed huh? LMAO b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    8x sin = 1-shot.

you can't one hit a sin

they have a self buff that means first time they die they come back with 20% hp so if you one hit them all it will do is click there charm

the only time you can one hit them is if you kill them and then one hit them while deaden nerve is in cool down

also i'm pretty sure if a sin maxes cat like trend you have to be 20 levels higher to see them in stealth or a same level other sin with max sharp observer
  • _Creed_ - Lost City
    _Creed_ - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009

ummm yeah this is totaly wrong ur logic is messed up on this comment its not about the lvl its about thier awarness lvl and ur stealth lvl if ur stealth lvl is higher then thier awarness lvl then they can c u if not then u better hope to god. BTW i cant show u proof but my sin is lvl 36 and a 4x cant even c me in stealth because i lvled my stealth lvl up to 6
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you can't one hit a sin

they have a self buff that means first time they die they come back with 20% hp so if you one hit them all it will do is click there charm

the only time you can one hit them is if you kill them and then one hit them while deaden nerve is in cool down

also i'm pretty sure if a sin maxes cat like trend you have to be 20 levels higher to see them in stealth or a same level other sin with max sharp observer

>.> what if the sin forgot to use that buff?b:chuckle

any 8x is bound to be an oracle nub soooooooo

easy pickings
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you can't one hit a sin

Its PvP who said the sin even saw him coming.....
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited December 2009

lol the cooldown is 3 minutes at lvl10...

pvp is fast paced; 3 minutes is waaaaay too much time needed to kill a squishy ****.

**** = assassin b:chuckle
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you can't one hit a sin

pvp is fast paced; 3 minutes is waaaaay too much time needed to kill a squishy ****.

I see sin, it's wearing TT80 LA. I tell him I am going to kill him, he tries to turn invisible which as far as I can tell just makes him transparent for like one second and then does absolutely nothing. He comes flying at me, and I use Myriad Sword Stance and hit for 8k. kthxbai.

Their nifty buff has a timer, they aren't going to use it at full health. On the other hand.... maybe they should. It's kinda like fighting an archer that has to run up to you in order to hit. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you can't one hit a sin

if you can 1 hit them the first time... you can 1 hit them again.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    in fact today i did fight a sin with deaden nerves on heres what i did

*sin goes stealth and starts flying up to me*
    *i use extreme poison then gush wich ticked his charm then pyro distance sandstorm *hes back at full health cause of deaden nerves + charm* i run until extreme poison and sandstorm both up then sparked + poison+ sandstorm and the sin droped in front me then the sin was like * insert lots of Q_Qing and jeoulsy here*b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    in fact today i did fight a sin with deaden nerves on heres what i did

*sin goes stealth and starts flying up to me*
    *i use extreme poison then gush wich ticked his charm then pyro distance sandstorm *hes back at full health cause of deaden nerves + charm* i run until extreme poison and sandstorm both up then sparked + poison+ sandstorm and the sin droped in front me then the sin was like * insert lots of Q_Qing and jeoulsy here*b:victory

He must have not leveled his Cat-like thread at all... .he fails....
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • prototype209
    prototype209 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    >.> what if the sin forgot to use that buff?b:chuckle

any 8x is bound to be an oracle nub soooooooo

easy pickings

Yes this is true most 8x are oracle nubs
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    <3 all the 3/4x talking about PvP like they know they so pro b:chuckle

It is kinda cute...b:cute

PS --> Psychics have a "work-around" to the stealth/not being able to see their attacker...ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2009

it lasts 2mins after you cast it so thats only 1/3 of the time that they will not have it on and they can just run then lol

a mini map and the party squad window x.x?
    just cause some people let pks sneak up on them doesn't mean everyone would lol
    if you can 1 hit them the first time... you can 1 hit them again.

yeahs but it's not like you one hit them with gush or an auto attack

it's like an undined plus extreme poison sandstorm or a crit from an archers take aim or a blade tempest or something lol
  • Fealty - Harshlands
    Fealty - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    assisians do have pretty OP spike damage in midgame, i mean ive killed a lv 82 charmed cleric. once assisians hits 81 there gonna be the super sneaky class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ken_MasterS - Lost City
    Ken_MasterS - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ok oracle noob go oracle moorre plox or gtfu we dont need advice from fail ppl who can only lv via oracles lv62 sin omg fail mooreb:laugh
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    is it true that you can see stealth asses if you are higher lvl than them, havnt got a chance to do it myselfb:surrender
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    is it true that you can see stealth asses if you are higher lvl than them, havnt got a chance to do it myselfb:surrender

Sins have skill that makes the level to see them higher. ever level of said skill increases the level by 2... so a sin that is level 20 without the skill can be seen by anyone level 21 and up, a sin level 74 with the skill maxed can only be seen by those level 95 and up. This is, of course, not taking into account other sins who have leveled the other skill to let them see sins =P
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love the 3x ones that think you can't see them while they have stealth onb:laugh And yea, sin's are only good vs extreme squishies(wiz's and clerics under like lvl 90).
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You can 1 shot a Sin.

The immunity / Restoration buff doesn't help when debuffed or purged - things that can be done by various classes in game already.
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The only class that has to worry about a sin going ninja and sneaking up on them are clerics, any heavy classes will lol at the damage sin's hit on them.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im lol'ing at everyone under 95 talking about endgame pvp like they know what its like b:chuckle
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zeilos - Lost City
    Zeilos - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    and those same ppl are lol'ing at you for being on a pve server and posting that statement.

see how that works?
  • Mkhan - Heavens Tear
    Mkhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ok oracle noob go oracle moorre plox or gtfu we dont need advice from fail ppl who can only lv via oracles lv62 sin omg fail mooreb:laugh

Wow jealousy much? You don't even have your 29 skills and you're calling someone who has pretty much all the skills up-to-date a noob. Go stfu and level up more, Mr. lvl 27 pro b:laugh

Not all oracle users are newbies you know.

And for the sake of adding my 2 cents to the topic, my Sin is at lvl 45 atm. I would think that a Sin can potentially be one of the deadliest PvP classes.

Seeing as how their damage is superb, and all is needed is a bunch of smexxy refined gears and shards, so expect the squishier classes to be 1 or 2 shotted by them.