dark colored lion?

Tyr - Raging Tide
Tyr - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Barbarian
Hey guys not sure if you can help me, but I've seen people who have barbs where the face is dark colored and I've spent hours on the customization screen trying to see how but I can't, I just have the face gold/yellow colored. How do you get to change the color of the face?b:surrender
Post edited by Tyr - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RayCrusher - Lost City
    RayCrusher - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hey guys not sure if you can help me, but I've seen people who have barbs where the face is dark colored and I've spent hours on the customization screen trying to see how but I can't, I just have the face gold/yellow colored. How do you get to change the color of the face?b:surrender
    Us barbs dont really get to custimize the color of the face. Most of the time when you see it dark is because the time the game is in and what way the barb is facing. Once on my barb i was facing away from sunset and you couldnt even see my eyes for awhile until it turned to morning in the game.
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol are u sure its not a WOLF?
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    or that person edited his files which is banable or its no lion
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Akage - Raging Tide
    Akage - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2010

is your game on best performance?

when game is on best performance, i have noticed that all lion barbs have different head customization (which just so happens to match the description you gave)