Class Vs Class (40Vs40)

Comments

• LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thats actually pretty funny, 3 huge cashshopped chars vs 3 non cashshop chars, no wonder cashshop will win..

BigDin vs Ligeia and Mallilizi is fair. Ligeia has excellent gears and so does Malli and Ligeia said that he and malli take BigDin down in about 5 secs or so. hahahahahahahahahha rofl lol omg
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Kdguy - Harshlands
    Kdguy - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BigDin is hard to kill mainly because his damage output forces you to play too defensively to overcome his defense. In group PvP he dies pretty quickly, and it seems like he doesn't have good field awareness.
    Siochain is just a base buffer in world PvP, which is a good role for someone with fully 4-socketed +7 armor and a +10 weapon. In TW, I target her first because she's the easiest healing Cleric in Kylin to kill besides Kismet.

LoL Mr. I PVE all day. I've never you see PK alone, only with your cyber-friend mali or with 8 other KD baddiess. im sure you drop like a fly if you go out into the scary world alone. about dropping people, having 6 people assist attack off you makes any target easy to kill lawl.

talking on the forums doesnt make you any better in cybering or in game nana
  • Nanannana - Heavens Tear
    Nanannana - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ligeia masters his class pretty well, even though this is also because of his cashshopped cv bow, he knows how to drop people (one of my hardest targets, and probably HLs best archer.)

Even though I dont really like Kingdom, its not fair to say that KD members never pvp alone (especially if you are kylin/zulu, and people like BKeno and exmurderer excluded) because Zulu is the guild that never pvps alone, and kylin likes it that way too.

let the hate begin again.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Ligeia masters his class pretty well, even though this is also because of his cashshopped cv bow, he knows how to drop people (one of my hardest targets, and probably HLs best archer.)

Even though I dont really like Kingdom, its not fair to say that KD members never pvp alone (especially if you are kylin/zulu, and people like BKeno and exmurderer excluded) because Zulu is the guild that never pvps alone, and kylin likes it that way too.

let the hate begin again.

nananananana lol
    (\__/)
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ain't mindless patriotism a b*tch?

And so starts the "You can't say that because we didn't see it happen" throwback. The thing is, what Ligeia and Try & Co. stated hold more basis compared to the senseless ego-stroking you mages give to your "god-like" clerics of all time.

Try something constructive? Perhaps if it was BigDin and/or Siochain themselves speaking back, then it will probably have more guts than you guys can ever bawl. Let them speak for themselves, no?
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010

And so starts the "You can't say that because we didn't see it happen" throwback. The thing is, what Ligeia and Try & Co. stated hold more basis compared to the senseless ego-stroking you mages give to your "god-like" clerics of all time.

Try something constructive? Perhaps if it was BigDin or Siochain themselves speaking back, then it will probably have more guts than you guys can ever bawl. Let them speak for themselves, no?

none of em check this forums, so Im here to defend em b:cute
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited February 2010

Try something constructive? Perhaps if it was BigDin and/or Siochain themselves speaking back, then it will probably have more guts than you guys can ever bawl. Let them speak for themselves, no?

nananananana lol
    (\__/)
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    none of em check this forums, so Im here to defend em b:cute

Oh is that what you're doing? You suck at it, sweetie.
    nananananana lol

Ugh. Can you get any more re'tarded.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yawn......
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Oh is that what you're doing? You suck at it, sweetie.

Ugh. Can you get any more re'tarded.

Sorry i cant beat u in that, c'mon at least I tried -.-
    (\__/)
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BigDin vs Ligeia and Mallilizi is fair. Ligeia has excellent gears and so does Malli and Ligeia said that he and malli take BigDin down in about 5 secs or so. hahahahahahahahahha rofl lol omg
    My point was group PvP, not a 2v1 scenario. If a cleric can't handle being focused by only 2 people, they're doing something wrong. Archers are the squishiest class in the game and even I can usually handle being focused by two people long enough to get away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    even I can usually handle being focused by two people long enough to get away.

Most of the time decent EA's can do this but when i dont have resists (abs domain, pots) up and a veno purges im probably screwed. I'm guessing Mali knows her class and purges people..so ya.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You my friend need a better hobby. If you want to spend your day defending your online friends, then be my guest.

As for taking this BigDin out in 5 seconds. With those two I believe it, 5 second countdown from the first attack which is most likely a stun from Ligeia. Considering they are coordinated with a combo of aim low/ and mali's stun also. BigDin is not moving letting mali throw up an easy purge/amp ignoring the fact that Ligeia can purge also.

I am saying anything is possible so find another hobby.

As for the guy talking **** about Ligeia, I will admit he knows what he is doing from the countless pvp I had with him and antihero during my 60's 70's 80's and very little in 90's.

Again, find another hobby. Time for class bleh
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Kdguy - Harshlands
    Kdguy - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    absolute domain lasts 4 seconds. lawlalwlawla gtfo
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    My point was group PvP, not a 2v1 scenario.
    Mali and I drop BigDin in about five seconds, who are you PvP'ing against that's so horrible as to not prioritize the Cleric?

For me its pretty clear that you were talking about 2v1, but oh well w/e .
    You my friend need a better hobby. If you want to spend your day defending your online friends, then be my guest.

As for taking this BigDin out in 5 seconds. With those two I believe it, 5 second countdown from the first attack which is most likely a stun from Ligeia. Considering they are coordinated with a combo of aim low/ and mali's stun also. BigDin is not moving letting mali throw up an easy purge/amp ignoring the fact that Ligeia can purge also.

I am saying anything is possible so find another hobby.

As for the guy talking **** about Ligeia, I will admit he knows what he is doing from the countless pvp I had with him and antihero during my 60's 70's 80's and very little in 90's.

Again, find another hobby. Time for class bleh

You have serious interpretation problems. Im not defending any1, Im simply stating facts lol. Do you think some1 will be dumb enough to make the Archer shot him and do whatever he wants together with the veno without doing a single move? Well I dont know who you have been PvPing agaisnt but I dont c that happening nowadays. Taking down BigDin in 5 secs with 1 archer and 1 veno is just not possible unless a dragon comes out of nowhere and both mali and ligeia crit non stop. I think classes will make you a lil less dumb :) (i pray for god that it gives u good results) and Im done with my opinion since most wanna be heros and kings and try to flame me rofl.
    (\__/)
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Who is this "BigDin" that you children keep referring to?
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's a KY cleric that spends just as much money as HT and is just as bad at cleric as HT was at BM.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's a KY cleric that spends just as much money as HT and is just as bad at cleric as HT was at BM.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2010

*Rolls eyes*
  • Nanannana - Heavens Tear
    Nanannana - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OK OK enough bs, ive read some funny things id like to comment on;

soo using apo pots makes u pro huh, lulz!
    since when does malilizi know his class? lulz!
    bigdin fail cleric? he drops u though!
    ah **** i dont remember anything else...

though on the list of big csers from HL that r8 archer banzook is probably the biggest kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk failure
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Obviously this Nanannana dude knows nothing since the whole server knows I'm a chick. b:victory
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Obviously this Nanannana dude knows nothing since the whole server knows I'm a chick. b:victory

r u?b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010

i am sure BigDin 1 vs 1 u easy in OHT gearsb:byeb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    bigdin fail cleric? he drops u though!
    This just in: Clerics are meant to kill people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • PrettyKittys - Harshlands
    PrettyKittys - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This just in: Clerics are meant to kill people.

lol, Clerics are meant to kill people what about after rez them kill them and repete?

STick to thread plx
    I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon

A Proud Member Of: ****
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol, Clerics are meant to kill people what about after rez them kill them and repete?

STick to thread plx

I agree, clerics have 4 buffs, 3 shields, a purify, 5 heals, 4 debuffs and a rez. This doesn't have support written over it, you're right. They're meant to kill people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    STick to thread plx

So i guess this turning into a "whose the best cleric" thread was OK, but please lig DO NOT start talking about what a clerics role is, that is completely off topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yahman23
    yahman23 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Acre is the best cleric whom i've fought. He's also the best to fight beside w/. If any cleric can save a lvl 8x sin w/ 5 hp left against lvl100 veno w/ nix and then save himself from 3-4 people trying to kill him, feel free to name whoever it is.

BigDin is VERY hard to kill. Whoever says otherwise is either got killed so bad that he can't let go, or just plain stupid.

Ascii is one of the best too. TaiShang is VERY VERY VERY hard to kill.

If anyone says i'm only listing people that are not KD, sure i am. Why would i name people from KD who doesn't even pvp and lives in a dungeon. I was one of the original KD member, been there from the start until i got enough of dumbassess who think they can pvp or know about it (ie. Taboo, Juggernaut, etc.). Most KD members live in dungeons, they mostly pve nowadays.

DDfunlolz was also good, before he quit.

PS: Taboo you don't pvp too much so stop posting pls. You only know how to tw, you don't know anything about pvp. b:bye
  • Embustero - Harshlands
    Embustero - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Acrelar is squishy if you have my magic bow
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Acrelar is squishy if you have my magic bow

Embustero stop posting on the forums. You almost have double digit post.

The forum is an addicting place that ruins lives and marriages.

First you are making funny comments and then the next thing you know Adelina is yelling at you because its 4 am and you are still not in bed.

Just remember, i warned you!