beginner for (WARSOUL) weapons!

Options
Kalizel - Sanctuary
Kalizel - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey guys i want to manufacture a axe warsoul weapon!

(Brothers of fear) dual axes!

I understand it will be time consuming even taking up to 3 years!

im willing to spend real money to achieve my goal!

IF anyone is willing to give me a step to step guide, or giving me tips to get mats and manufacturing it with ease, i will greatly appreciate.

thank you guys
Post edited by Kalizel - Sanctuary on

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    keep dreaming fool, it takes ~18000 USD $ to make one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I thought is was about $50,000 to make one?

Kalizel, get another goal, one in the realm of possibility. Warsoul weapons are near impossible to get, no one even has one yet. If you're looking to make a super end game weapon, try making a Nirvana one or a high level Twilight Temple weapon, it's more realistic than getting a Warsoul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    keep dreaming fool, it takes ~18000 USD $ to make one.

You'd be looking at at least a good 30,000 bucks... at least. That's all I have to say. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Dr_goth - Raging Tide
    Dr_goth - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i dont understand...... I'm looking at the materials and (it may be my noobyness) but whats so Exspensive that you would need to spend irl money, or you need to obtain irl money to obtain and object
    WHY did i add Points to magic QQ b:infuriated
    I am i think the most fail pw player there ever was. i count 16+ different chars, most of them fails
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    because most of the materials to get the warsoul weapons arent available in game anymore. one of them you got super rare by turning in frost materials... frost materials dont exist anymore. even in game it takes millions of millions of coins to get 1 material. and most can only be obtained by using mysterious tockens in thousand streams. and even with tockens the mat prices range from 3mil for the cheapest mat to 50mil for the expensive mat and thats just for 1 material not counting cost of mysterious tockens. keep dreaming
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    good luck and hope u have great patience

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/ultimate
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Good luck indeed.

It costs about 7billion coins, and 315k mysterious chips for one.

Assuming mysterious chips cost about 10k each, the total cost would be ~10billion coins unless my math sucks or i forgot to include something.

Now, lets say you can get 500k per gold, which equates to 1 dollar. That would be about $20,000 USD. Would you not get a car instead?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • lightdragon999
    lightdragon999 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i dun understand no one has these weps yet? and if they do on average how much are they gonna run you in real money or in game gold?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i dun understand no one has these weps yet? and if they do on average how much are they gonna run you in real money or in game gold?

...Did you NOT read the thread...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Kalizel - Sanctuary
    Kalizel - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This weapon is formidable, in all sorts of ways, my friend played this game for 2 years and managed to make the mold for the axes, he was my colleague in university were accountants now. He quit the game and passed on the mold to me, now i have to find out how he did it, and how he managed to make this he didn't even use real money xD. He told me everything about the warsoul weapons is not what it seems mostly rumours. In fact anyone can make this weapon if they stick to it.
    Well i didnt ask anyones advice for prices, to try put me off!
    I caught up with the malaysian dude who made the warsoul weapon he told me that he just said all those rumours so no noobs wold try to manufacture the weapon itself, most people make up rumours too! If u play the game more and more you get a better understanding trust me.

well thats all guys thanks for ur help, but i got some good advice on the jp server and the malaysian!
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah it may be a fools errand to try manufacture this weapon, think about it!
    THis weapon is formidable, in all sorts of ways, my friend Shinchan played this game for 2 years and managed to make the mold for the axes, he was my colleague in university were accountants now. He quit the game and passed on the mold to me, now i have to find out how he did it, and how he managed to make this he didn't even use real money xD. He told me everything about the warsoul weapons is not what it seems mostly rumours. In fact anyone can make this weapon if they stick to it.
    Well i didnt ask anyones advice for prices, to try put me off!
    I caught up with the malaysian dude who made the warsoul weapon he told me that he just said all those rumours so no noobs wold try to manufacture the weapon itself, most people make up rumours too! If u play the game more and more you get a better understanding trust me.

well thats all guys thanks for ur help, but i got some good advice on the jp server and the malaysian!
    im on my way to making sanctuary history xD!

So eehm, it took him 2 years to make a mold.
    Mold costs 1 of each mat. Next to the mold, you also need 99 of each mat to make the weapon. So only 100times the costs he put into the mold in total. So that'd take eehm, 200 years?

And yes warsoul is the ultimate end game weapon, (they are called ultimate weapons), but simply impossible to get unles you put a sht load of irl cash into the game. I'd rather get a car instead of a few pixels
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, that explains why I see a bunch of high lvls walking around with TT and FCC weapons, but no one with Warsoul. I think that they do exist, but are extremely, extremely rare. I remember once seeing a Warsoul sword on auction for about 75mil in coins.
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Good thing m daddy won 23mil jackpot in teh lotto. I'll just ask for some of thatand start on Warsoul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, that explains why I see a bunch of high lvls walking around with TT and FCC weapons, but no one with Warsoul. I think that they do exist, but are extremely, extremely rare. I remember once seeing a Warsoul sword on auction for about 75mil in coins.

That can't be an actual warsoul weapon than, probably something with a name like it.

For starters, there is not a single one on whole of PWI yet.
    Also, they would cost billions of coins to make, and also for this reason the owner will without doubt bind it as soon as he gets it
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I remember once seeing a Warsoul sword on auction for about 75mil in coins.
    Are you sure it wasn't just the mold for one? Making the mold is much easier than making the actual weapon.
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Are you sure it wasn't just the mold for one? Making the mold is much easier than making the actual weapon.

My memory is a bit foggy, but it was definitely under the warsoul section of the AH. And it had the damage, stats... etc. Cant' remember what it was exactly... Was weeks ago since I saw it...

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    = 75m = nothing if uwant warsoul , maybe multiply it by 100000
    = that was probably the mold for it, in the ah
    = nirvana weapon look way enough to kill anyoneeven teh one that have +12 on everything
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i so wish i had the money to burn to put 1 warsoul wep on each of my 8 characters
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

You need more than 10.000.000.000 coin to make one of those.
    If gold price were 350k then you need around 28500 gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • XPENETRATORx - Harshlands
    XPENETRATORx - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That can't be an actual warsoul weapon than, probably something with a name like it.

For starters, there is not a single one on whole of PWI yet.
    Also, they would cost billions of coins to make, and also for this reason the owner will without doubt bind it as soon as he gets it

Actually, there was one on Lost City server when I played there last year. It was the bow. And it was farmed via a glitch, if I am not mistaken :)
    Are you sure you can handle it? b:sin[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spaceless - Harshlands
    Spaceless - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    people have r8 too, why no warsoul? :D
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Actually, there was one on Lost City server when I played there last year. It was the bow. And it was farmed via a glitch, if I am not mistaken :)

If it's through a glitch, I'm guessing GM's took action and removed it. If not, the forum would be filled with pics about it
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This just makes me wonder what's the point of putting a weapon in the game if no one can have it without pouring in a massive amount of real money... $30,000 (american) is A LOT of money to be spending on one game...

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:surrender
    Maybe they want to give the last challenge for us ?
    But even if you were a heavy cash shopper that spent 1000$ every month -_- ..
    you need 2,5 year to finish these weapon . . b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baltonus - Heavens Tear
    Baltonus - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    (if you uuse chips) it takes 315k of chips and 6 billion $ for 100 mats of each
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lemuria - Harshlands
    Lemuria - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm certain they put the warsoul weapons into the game just to give players something impossible to aim towards. As much as I would dearly love one (which sane player wouldn't?) I'm not crazy enough to believe its remotely possible.

The ONLY way anyone will ever likely obtain a Warsoul weapon is with the complete and total cooperation of a very wealthy (and large) faction pouring resources into a single weapon. And even then its very unlikely. Of course, if you're a multi-billionaire with plenty of free time then you might, just might, be one of the lucky few to own one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    people have r8 too, why no warsoul? :D

r8 is alot easier to get than warsoul

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/ultimate:

try getting 100 of each of the fragments.

Cost:3153000 Mysterious chips and 6,750,000,000 coins.(according to the info on PWI webbie.

to get to rank 8,u only need 4000 Wraith Officer Badge(25rep thingy).Even if they were 1mil each,the cost would only reach 4,000,000,000 coins which is only a fraction of the cost of a warsoul.(pls tell em if there are any corrections to be made)
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    r8 is really good for some but not all class and way far from warsoul power

edited February 2010
    Options
    Every warsoul weapon give + 50 atk lv . . b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lemuria - Harshlands
    Lemuria - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *Patiently waits for the update that puts warsouls on sale for 1 gold in the boutique*

Paying 800 gold is far more realistic than the current system anyway...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.