beginner for (WARSOUL) weapons!

Options
2»

Comments

• KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah it may be a fools errand to try manufacture this weapon, think about it!
    THis weapon is formidable, in all sorts of ways, my friend Shinchan played this game for 2 years and managed to make the mold for the axes, he was my colleague in university were accountants now. He quit the game and passed on the mold to me, now i have to find out how he did it, and how he managed to make this he didn't even use real money xD. He told me everything about the warsoul weapons is not what it seems mostly rumours. In fact anyone can make this weapon if they stick to it.
    Well i didnt ask anyones advice for prices, to try put me off!
    I caught up with the malaysian dude who made the warsoul weapon he told me that he just said all those rumours so no noobs wold try to manufacture the weapon itself, most people make up rumours too! If u play the game more and more you get a better understanding trust me.

well thats all guys thanks for ur help, but i got some good advice on the jp server and the malaysian!
    im on my way to making sanctuary history xD!

he's lying.I can give u reasons
    1.He works for PW so he's gonna make u spam gold to sell to earn the coins to make a Warsoul.
    2.He knows its bugged so all ur time and money spent on the game is lost when u try to trade for the weapon.
    3.He's making a rumour too so people like you will attempt to do something that will take 198years
    Not to mention that he plays on a totally different server
    the costs there might not be the same as here.
    I dont even think there's even that much coins and chips on any PWI server atm.

Note:i think they were laughing at u when they gave the advice
  • Kalizel - Sanctuary
    Kalizel - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:surrender lol i gave up im just gunna get rank 101 gears and refine to 12 and buy fast aps gears etc 5 aps =) something that is do able is much easier, i was stupid to think about making it.i'll wait till i win the lotto and buy pwi... b:coolb:quietb:mischievous im using my TT90 gold axes and deicides for now =p im a good bm so if ur on sanctuary add me as friend, ill help u.

thank u all for commenting

take care all
    xoxo
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll call this necro b:shutup
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Morghast - Dreamweaver
    Morghast - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oh cool, a self-necro. Allow me to contribute
This discussion has been closed.