Goodbye PWI Forums - Thank you! <3

Comments

• Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WT.... the stupid forum took out all i have written !

Ok.. SO long and thanks for all the fish....
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i too agree with this

back in the early days the forums were fun, now there just a rumble of alts, flaming, QQ, and people trying to be the bigger person, all respect and due commentary has now been replaced with idiocy and insults.
    no one cares if you leave. why dont you just talk your drama queen e-hoaring ways off the game as well. not like anyone would care other than the they would lose the ability to laugh at the joke that is you.

this is a prime example lol, what a jerk

i was actually thinking a few days back i might ask to be banned off the forms because its just depressing every time i come here.

i too i have stopped using the forums for the exact reasons Red's has posted, and i don't think it will be long before i stop using it all together.

all i can say is enjoy the game because the forums are the pits now
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *Just for the record my main forum account was banned, so i am forced to use an alt to drop truth bombs on people*. QQ Goodbye Rose b:bye
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    one of the arguable most popular person on the forums is leaving , now once magic hamster leaves the forums will be dead b:sad
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    one of the arguable most popular person on the forums is leaving , now once magic hamster leaves the forums will be dead b:sad

...no mention for me...?

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ...no mention for me...?

b:sad

You're still one of my favourites, Konari. b:kiss
    Even though I've been forgotten too b:cry
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Konari tries to hard. Just like a fly you ignore...

The only people worth reading on the forums are the ones that stir s*** up, I'm watching Frankie but doesn't seem like as much of a dou*he as spoons just yet.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    QQ moar
    /inb4lock

...jk b:cute
    Seriously, sad to see one of the better people on these forums depart.
    50 silver says she's coming back within a month Konari-style
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You're still one of my favourites, Konari. b:kiss
    Even though I've been forgotten too b:cry

Aww...! b:cute

b:flower for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Aww...! b:cute

b:flower for you!

Aww, LSD flower! Here, you can have one too. b:flower
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am an alt. And I care about what other people might think of me on the internet. I cry at night thinking of the terrible consequences that will occur if I'm found out. THE HORROR. b:shocked
  • Fanatic - Harshlands
    Fanatic - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That was beautiful, truly beautiful *tears*
    Group hug everyone

RIP Rose
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    _Pale - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Bye Rose

Have fun in-game b:bye
    I'm not there to make you survive in PWI, that's your job
    ** expected fail squad: express rule of thumb "you die by stupidity, you go to town" **
    ~Sanctuary~Cleric/Archer/Veno~Audeamus/Enelysion
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    -1 more sensible person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • //arijuana - Sanctuary17
    //arijuana - Sanctuary17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Farewell. b:bye
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Technically I'm an alt. b:coolb:avoid

My main is not a lvl 77 Cleric on HT who is the Director of Mortifera known as MrChrist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • MrChrist - Heavens Tear
    MrChrist - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Technically I'm an alt. b:coolb:avoid

My main is not a lvl 77 Cleric on HT who is the Director of Mortifera known as MrChrist.

This is true. My in-game friends do not call me DeathBanana or any variation/abbreviation of said username. I am not a mag-hybrid archer who rerolled because reset scrolls are expensive.
    If you see this message, it means there is something Jesus-related and I am trolling it.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Pity to see another of the few sensible and decent people here leave.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i too agree with this

back in the early days the forums were fun, now there just a rumble of alts, flaming, QQ, and people trying to be the bigger person, all respect and due commentary has now been replaced with idiocy and insults.

this is a prime example lol, what a jerk

i was actually thinking a few days back i might ask to be banned off the forms because its just depressing every time i come here.

i too i have stopped using the forums for the exact reasons Red's has posted, and i don't think it will be long before i stop using it all together.

all i can say is enjoy the game because the forums are the pits now

how does a forum depress you? there is nothing that anyone on this forum can type that will bother me in the slightest. if one is going to take posts personally, then the internet may not be right for you. the world is full of jerks and learning how to ignore them is the key to happiness imo.
    if you want depressing here it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRh0-KrCdjY
    the good Starr
  • Abominus - Sanctuary
    Abominus - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Red though I barely knew you and a lot of what you have said I agree with, some of it made me even question myself near the end......I do not know whats happened other than within my own little bubble, the world outside is exploding and I am stuck here watching not having a clue what the hell is causing it all.

Talga Vassternich RedRose.

Wizzeled, I found those comments to be deeply introspective and sincere, and for what it's worth I feel you on that...
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    how does a forum depress you? there is nothing that anyone on this forum can type that will bother me in the slightest. if one is going to take posts personally, then the internet may not be right for you. the world is full of jerks and learning how to ignore them is the key to happiness imo.
    if you want depressing here it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRh0-KrCdjY

That's awesome, let's depress the girl more with depressing videos! (sarcasm). What did we accomplish here?

Back on topic: I've seen you post around, I lurk more than I actually post, and I typically agree with what you say. I'm sorry that you feel it's necessary for you to retire, but I can understand how stressful this job can really be - I run my own faction's forums which I sometimes incorporate information from these forums (with credits of course) so that my factionmates wouldn't have to deal with the harsh flamers and such.

It does make for a nicer environment, but it's a smaller community and doesn't create as much stress as it would managing the official pwi forums. These forums aren't just a faction, nor is it just one server, so it's way bigger than what I manage. For that, I respect you.

In my opinion, quitting the forums wouldn't be a solution, because then in the goal to making it a happier place, there is no more contribution - it just continues to slide in the negative direction. It's simply just an escape to reduce stress. However, I will respect any decisions you make, and I wish you the best. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Chic_Sigh - Heavens Tear
    Chic_Sigh - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Your company was nice throughout all of your stay, Reds -- and yes I'm an alt -- but hey, look at where you're at: lev 101... you're done. You made it, you have nothing more to learn or share.

Don't blame it on other peeps' alts or anything else pls and stop the drama. Your time is done, period, as it will come to each one of us in the future.

Meantime, just let us enjoy our own stay here cause in the end, PWI is not about you nor is it about me or any other individual... it's about the community.

Meantime, fare thee well, wherever you go
    b:bye
  • Clayne - Lost City
    Clayne - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Meantime, just let us enjoy our own stay here cause in the end, PWI is not about you nor is it about me or any other individual... it's about the community.
    b:kissb:kiss
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. You'll be missed Rose.

I knew that was without looking at your name.Cya around.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I knew that was without looking at your name.Cya around.

Just FYI for you since you think I am an alt of Rose. I'm not an alt, I am a level 100 hell barb in the same guild as Rose. Pretty sure being guild mates does not make me her alt.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    After the 6th paragraph I started feeling light headed. We set up camp along line 7, the inside curve of the letter e was a nice place, sheltered from the elements.
    Next morning we surpassed the 8th paragraph in record time. The weather was getting colder and I dont think I could stand it for much longer.

MaN, what is with all the people leaving? b:sad First its spoons and now this.

I have to agree. Theres way too much wannabe trolling, actual trolls (who the wannabe trolls think are 11 year olds).

Theres nothing wrong with Alts, Its just because of the tideborn classes, the hype will die down really really soon and people will start playing their mains.
    If an alt becomes a main then it isnt an alt anymore =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    RedsRose = a true pwi contributor

Only you know what's best for yourself.

I agree that forums & gameplay have changed enough that any good advices fall short of being truly appreciated.

Your alright in my book...

Happy Hunting

mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just FYI for you since you think I am an alt of Rose. I'm not an alt, I am a level 100 hell barb in the same guild as Rose. Pretty sure being guild mates does not make me her alt.

Your posting style is almost the same.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    He's not an alt. I met him once at west gate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Sorry if I have been to university and I know somewhat proper ways of talking. My posting style is actually similar to 95% of the people on these forums. And the reason for this is we post based on mood and situation.