O.O how did you find yourself in this perfect world?!

2»

Comments

• Poniard - Heavens Tear
    Poniard - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I've always enjoyed playing games and when i got into playing online games my brother was playing PW so i started to play it as well
    I blame DSyndicate for all my troubles...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Nothing but the best from ForsakenX
  • Wendixy - Heavens Tear
    Wendixy - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I don't really post in forums but hmm... my first post ever b:laugh

I was really out of games to play. My PC can't handle most games anyways. Meh, I only have 512 MB of RAM.
    Besides, my boyfriend nagged me to find a game that both of us can play. So, I picked pwi.
    Downloading + installing + updating took about 6 hours total. I guess it wasn't that bad lol

I actually like pwi. It's better than most of the MMOs I've played before... even though my client always crash at west arch... or any place with a lot of players.

Um, I picked this server because I liked the name?... I didn't know it was PvE :P It's ok though; I never pk. Even if I did, my client might just crash before I even get to the place.

Peace b:pleased
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well i was on one of those "websites" you know... and on the side bar there was an advertisement for pwi looked interesting because i was sick of the current mmo i was playing. so here i am
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    A friend told me about this game, I wanted to try it out, I was really tired of all the mmos I played. But when I played this one, I am glad about it. Its funny I am still playing it... Now currently working on alts lazily xD. From so long, I have actually like a PVE game, maybe its because of the challenges to face. Skills taking a while to master, making your own things. I haven't seen a game with such features. I turned from a PVP player to a PVE player. Because there are more challenges, but it takes forever to level with all skills though, so far I will keep my main capped for a while and just keep farming, lots of mats to farm, mobs to grind / quest. and lots of challenges, especially cube. Its really fun on the most part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    and he flew off into the sunset

Adding that to my sig (it's so empty nowb:sad). b:laughb:laugh
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LOL nice

yeah that was great me and my friend laughed so hard when that happened we jsut looked at eachtoher and was like.....b:puzzledb:laugh
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I told a friend I was bored and she recommended this game, as well as a few others. This looked the most promising out of them all, so I stayed xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc