O.O how did you find yourself in this perfect world?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Poniard - Heavens Tear
    Poniard - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I've always enjoyed playing games and when i got into playing online games my brother was playing PW so i started to play it as well
    I blame DSyndicate for all my troubles...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Nothing but the best from ForsakenX
  • Wendixy - Heavens Tear
    Wendixy - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't really post in forums but hmm... my first post ever b:laugh

I was really out of games to play. My PC can't handle most games anyways. Meh, I only have 512 MB of RAM.
    Besides, my boyfriend nagged me to find a game that both of us can play. So, I picked pwi.
    Downloading + installing + updating took about 6 hours total. I guess it wasn't that bad lol

I actually like pwi. It's better than most of the MMOs I've played before... even though my client always crash at west arch... or any place with a lot of players.

Um, I picked this server because I liked the name?... I didn't know it was PvE :P It's ok though; I never pk. Even if I did, my client might just crash before I even get to the place.

Peace b:pleased
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well i was on one of those "websites" you know... and on the side bar there was an advertisement for pwi looked interesting because i was sick of the current mmo i was playing. so here i am
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    A friend told me about this game, I wanted to try it out, I was really tired of all the mmos I played. But when I played this one, I am glad about it. Its funny I am still playing it... Now currently working on alts lazily xD. From so long, I have actually like a PVE game, maybe its because of the challenges to face. Skills taking a while to master, making your own things. I haven't seen a game with such features. I turned from a PVP player to a PVE player. Because there are more challenges, but it takes forever to level with all skills though, so far I will keep my main capped for a while and just keep farming, lots of mats to farm, mobs to grind / quest. and lots of challenges, especially cube. Its really fun on the most part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and he flew off into the sunset

Adding that to my sig (it's so empty nowb:sad). b:laughb:laugh
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL nice

yeah that was great me and my friend laughed so hard when that happened we jsut looked at eachtoher and was like.....b:puzzledb:laugh
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I told a friend I was bored and she recommended this game, as well as a few others. This looked the most promising out of them all, so I stayed xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc