PVE too easy? LOL

13»

Comments

• Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    there are those of us who grinded to our 80s before BH even came out or RB even solved. grinding/questing to 70 was pretty much all we had back in the days. i have an alt that has grinded to 55 without BH/oracles/CS and yeah, it is easy. maybe you need to learn how to grind

Uhm there is something called genies LOL b:laugh I exp sink all the time and sell genies. I gain money fast. Grind grind grind, and giving exp to genie. oh and he's at 0%... ohhh and hyper exp training you did? lol. Go try leveling to 55 that fast with exp sink :P and you did NOT state when
    I will counter your statements in the first two pages with the following:
    Using consumables for PvE is a waste, except maybe npc pots and genie stamina. Mobs are predictable, agro the tank, can be deagroed fairly easily 90% of the time, and so... why would you waste good pots on killing them? There's no need--it's easily done without them. Fighting a thinking player actually sometimes requires a little bit more, and yes, I'm very happily a PKer. If you have a problem with it, stay blue named on a PvE server. *shrug*

stop picking on low lvl mobs then red name :P go solo a boss your level then. Oh wait your a veno with a herc and nix. Go play other class without a single consumable then b:shutup
    Waffle, you should stop embarrassing yourself. AoEing can be decent efficient even without herc, especially in crowded areas--I routinely have nix grab 4 or 5 spiders at a time to prevent accidents and so I can passively damage them while it's killing one. And even if it wasn't the most efficient, some might want to do it because it's more fun. And considering that your statements in the past show that you only know how to play a venomancer to a very low part of the class potential, you should really stop trying to tell anyone else what they should or should not do in playing the class.

That said, grinding is as easy on every other class I've tried--wizard, the supposedly "hardest" included--as it is on veno, so I really don't see why anyone would be saying grinding in general is hard for anyone with any competency...

Waffle is an embarrassment lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Waffle, you should stop embarrassing yourself. AoEing can be decent efficient even without herc, especially in crowded areas--I routinely have nix grab 4 or 5 spiders at a time to prevent accidents and so I can passively damage them while it's killing one. And even if it wasn't the most efficient, some might want to do it because it's more fun. And considering that your statements in the past show that you only know how to play a venomancer to a very low part of the class potential, you should really stop trying to tell anyone else what they should or should not do in playing the class.

That said, grinding is as easy on every other class I've tried--wizard, the supposedly "hardest" included--as it is on veno, so I really don't see why anyone would be saying grinding in general is hard for anyone with any competency...
    that isnt aoe leveling, thats keeping multiple monsters on the pet to prevent yourself from taking damage. these people mob 10-15 monsters with herc, then proceed to take 3-5 minutes to kill said group.

a few mistake posts here and there dont count as
    And considering that your statements in the past show that you only know how to play a venomancer to a very low part of the class potential

tis just you being an ****, going out of your way to poke at any little wrong doing i do as if you know more. ive been playing the veno game far longer than you have keep your little remarks to yourself. ill express my opinion about fallacy as much as i want.

i quote another veno in saying:
    you both have your DOH moments, but you two are some of the more informative venos on the board
    (in reference to me and tweakz)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok guys, you have the talk definitely, but I never seen you guys walked the walk, no way I'll believe "oh grinding is easy" when people are actually at west gate PVPing. All I ever hear is "Rev please" and QQ on both heavenstear and lost city b:bye And thats in PVE Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Ok guys, you have the talk definitely, but I never seen you guys walked the walk, no way I'll believe "oh grinding is easy" when people are actually at west gate PVPing. All I ever hear is "Rev please" and QQ on both heavenstear and lost city b:bye And thats in PVE Lol
    trolls are even more stupid
    read your sig, and ask yourself why you made this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Mycerinus - Harshlands
    Mycerinus - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    grinding isn't hard you dumbass its just boring as **** most of the time >_>.

thats why ppl pvp. Pveing all day gets boring ( for some ppl)
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Uhm there is something called genies LOL b:laugh I exp sink all the time and sell genies. I gain money fast. Grind grind grind, and giving exp to genie. oh and he's at 0%... ohhh and hyper exp training you did? lol. Go try leveling to 55 that fast with exp sink :P and you did NOT state when

stop picking on low lvl mobs then red name :P go solo a boss your level then. Oh wait your a veno with a herc and nix. Go play other class without a single consumable then b:shutup

I'm a veno who got her nix at Lv 86 and used free pets the rest of the game. Never had herc, never will. I pointedly included red and blue (NPC) pots because I'm aware you need them sometimes--I have several alts, if you had read, including a wizard. All he needs are said red and blue pots. I leveled up before all this nonsense with hyper exp and three BHs and oracles. And the only thing worth grinding on is Lv 96 spiders at this point, who happen be six levels higher. And just last night, I rather easily tanked Seapatrol - Dragonroar, a Lv 105 boss. I had a cleric healing, but only because I don't care to waste charm on PvE when simply squadding with someone else who needed it made it quite easy.

And my comment was mostly referring to the thread where you insisted venos are "easy mode" and denied the complexity of the class... Perhaps I have a misconception, but that gave me a very negative opinion of your prowess. *shrug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You don't have to sink your exp into a genie, and btw on a pk server, they have to do the same things as us on a pve server, but at 30+ they have to worry about people killing them. And i grinded to the 70's with quests and dailies and mobs. Then i gammaed to where i am now. If you don't like grinding, go to a private server, reach lvl 150 in 3 hours, and have fun.b:bye
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver
    JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok, another idiot, ok. PK is a joke, once again, using consumables for PVP = waste. An idiot BM that KSed me used 1 life powder and 5 chaos powders against me in duel and he still ran away from me in the end. A mob poisoned him to death. And yes it was with THIS CHARACTER I dueled him with. charm ticking, lol. This is a consumable, that duels disable, apparently, you'd possibly never know how to fight, you just need a consumable to fight... event food, another consumable, apoth, again, consumable. CONSUMABLES CAN BE USED BY ANYONE AND OF COURSE ONE WITHOUT OR RUN OUT WOULD FLAT OUT DIE IN PK kiting... Lol I can't believe you said this, kiting IS NOT DISABLED move around you idiot If I was like you, but more senseful, I'd bash you up but thats just pixels, i have no time to waste or consumables to fight an idiot.

Bleh forums are ugly nowadays lol, senseless idiots on the forums. If you don't want to try something else, then go back to your little dailies, PKing lowbies, 5 on 1, I'll just keep quiet and laugh at you guys.

So anyone who plays in a differant way to you is an idiot?

So people who use pots etc are idiots?

Its people like YOU who are as you say making the "forums ugly" and "senseless idiots"

Comming to the forums and crying coz people dont play the way you think they should is the most senseless, idiotic and ugly thing you could do.

Really you need to stop posting.

ps: grinding is easy with any class once you learn how to play the class.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  • LuLu/ - Lost City3
    LuLu/ - Lost City3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    All I can understand about this thread is someone only proven to be lvl 30 QQ'ing about the difficulty of the game, and other eliteists/critics/players taking sides... mostly leaning against the OP. A common debate style in todays world, I'm kinda getting bored of it. Can't we all just play what we want and ignore the little *****-stirrers trying to make a big deal?

P.S. I'm abit on the less-sober side and if this makes sense then I'll have to reward myself in the morning....
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You don't have to sink your exp into a genie, and btw on a pk server, they have to do the same things as us on a pve server, but at 30+ they have to worry about people killing them.

Why does everyone say that about Pvp servers? You act like as soon as someone hits level 30, there is a red chat message saying "blahblahblah has reached lvl 30 and is at 555, 440" and then tons of 90+ people rush there to pk them. Makes me angry b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010

you're an idiot. so sorry i didnt mention hyper xp but i didn't think someone would be **** enough to assume that. who the **** wastes money on hyper xp to level at 5x? try again noob, or l2grind
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wizard, I honestly am not good with magic classes other than venoes, I won't do good DPS if I have to kite. But you can't deal damage if your dead, so kiting is important. However, sage wizards will be supreme wizards at endgame, for 9 seconds of slow from gush. Works well against the melee, and kiting range. People say demon wizards are better, but that is not true. As a kiter, you need as much as slow debuff as possible to keep enemy away from you while you kite them to death.

This Yulk guy is a total failure in all sense of the word. Sage wizards are superior to demons SOLELY based on gush's nine second slow instead of 8 seconds? Like slowing a mob matters when you can 3 shot mobs your level?

Come on. I can almost feel my brain cells dying already. PVE at low levels aren't always a breeze, but PVE at high levels is a joke.

You think use of "consumables" for PVP is a waste, but you forget that this is a GAME. Games are meant for people to have fun, and if that fun includes PvPing, then the use of the "consumables" aren't a waste.

If you're going to troll at least make your arguments based on something other than "I has a lvl 55 barb and I em pr0 becuz u gaiz hyper xp n bh an cs an i exp sink in2 geniz an have hard tiem kellin monsturz!!11!!21"
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I dont get your problem?
    If you dont like PVE then go to a PVP server..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I dont get your problem?
    If you dont like PVE then go to a PVP server..

Is this directed at me? Because if you read the entire thread, Yulk thinks that the PVP aspect of the game is just a waste of resources. (that could be better spent on tanking what?. . .fb59 bosses?)
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Is this directed at me? Because if you read the entire thread, Yulk thinks that the PVP aspect of the game is just a waste of resources. (that could be better spent on tanking what?. . .fb59 bosses?)
    he also thought sage archer was superior because vicious arrow has a 100 mp drain per each tick of its 15s poison LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited February 2010

No, lol.. I just read the 1st post...
    You play the game for fun right? And if you find PvP fun its no waste...
    I personally don't like PvP but I dont mind other ppl doing it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^ me too ^^
    and no matter what for non instance PVE i always feel assassin is the most hardest b:surrender

I feel most joy when playing BM and Wizard b:victory especially wizard, but sometimes these change . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This Yulk guy is a total failure in all sense of the word. Sage wizards are superior to demons SOLELY based on gush's nine second slow instead of 8 seconds? Like slowing a mob matters when you can 3 shot mobs your level?

Yep. There is another difference not 6 or 8s slowdown
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Seriously? Another one of these....

Alright, if your going to complain atleast pick something that people don't already have sides on. This always ends up a "no it's not, stfu!" or "It's so easy they should just make aggro everywhere and make it reach you no matter what, you stfu!" Your never going to find anyone happy about any aspect of the pve environment.

I personally hate some aggro mobs and like others. I don't like it when I'm descended upon by what seems like 2 bajillion mobs, and I liked it when I could target one without bringing down the whole area upon me...but that's not really what would happen if this was actually a properly coded game now is it?

Yes it sometimes sucks, and yes your entitled to your own opinion on how "easy" something is, but just remember that it's a game and if you find it way to easy...move on. Simple as that. Don't complain just because you don't like how pve is when most other people either do or have accepted it. If you have that much of a problem with it move to a different game.
  • _bowser - Heavens Tear
    _bowser - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Honestly, new generation, new expansion= New PvE meanings.

For those from the original PWI, a year ago and just starting, the PvE was the most dangerous aspect of the game. You did NOT know where you were doing against those mobs/bosses. You had to pray that someone else knew before you did how to beat that FB/Boss/TT, otherwise it was time to experiment.

But, now this is a new gaming generation for PWI. Yes, it is a generation where those with the fattest wallets will prevail, but is this their fault? They don't know that PvE was hard because they weren't there when PvE was hard. They weren't there when there ws no high lvls to run your Fb19 for you. They weren't there to die to the hands of Mantavip only to find out that a barb isn't the best tank for that, but a veno/archer or even a Wiz had a better chance. They weren't there when Justice Orders were the Oracles, and you spent all day doing them in order to hit one lvl instead of one hour to hit three. They weren't there when TT took 3+ hours and chances are you only recieved one mat out of the entire run, and you were happy because it was either farm that bish or spend millions getting that TT60-70 that you needed, and that was only for the weapon mats...

This new generation will never appreciate PWI's PvE aspects because they didn't experience them in the way the older generation has. Everyone knows how to do everything, high lvls run rampant, thus there isn't a need to try anymore.

Is this their fault? How can you miss something you never even had? How can you know something that never existed to you in the first place?
    i agree with u entirely omg finally someone with some sense b:victory
  • NecroKitty - Harshlands
    NecroKitty - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ZZZZZZ, To OP, get 80+ than tell us how easy leveling is.
  • Daedron - Sanctuary
    Daedron - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Honestly, new generation, new expansion= New PvE meanings.

For those from the original PWI, a year ago and just starting, the PvE was the most dangerous aspect of the game. You did NOT know where you were doing against those mobs/bosses. You had to pray that someone else knew before you did how to beat that FB/Boss/TT, otherwise it was time to experiment.

But, now this is a new gaming generation for PWI. Yes, it is a generation where those with the fattest wallets will prevail, but is this their fault? They don't know that PvE was hard because they weren't there when PvE was hard. They weren't there when there ws no high lvls to run your Fb19 for you. They weren't there to die to the hands of Mantavip only to find out that a barb isn't the best tank for that, but a veno/archer or even a Wiz had a better chance. They weren't there when Justice Orders were the Oracles, and you spent all day doing them in order to hit one lvl instead of one hour to hit three. They weren't there when TT took 3+ hours and chances are you only recieved one mat out of the entire run, and you were happy because it was either farm that bish or spend millions getting that TT60-70 that you needed, and that was only for the weapon mats...

This new generation will never appreciate PWI's PvE aspects because they didn't experience them in the way the older generation has. Everyone knows how to do everything, high lvls run rampant, thus there isn't a need to try anymore.

Is this their fault? How can you miss something you never even had? How can you know something that never existed to you in the first place?

Wow just remembered justices lol they are pretty much extinct now.
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow just remembered justices lol they are pretty much extinct now.

Yep, for the most part but I still do them for when I go herb farming so I can kill a couple mobs here and there and get two things done at once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Why does everyone say that about Pvp servers? You act like as soon as someone hits level 30, there is a red chat message saying "blahblahblah has reached lvl 30 and is at 555, 440" and then tons of 90+ people rush there to pk them. Makes me angry b:sad

not saying that they will get pked by high lvl peoples, im just saying, that at lvls 30+ they have to deal with everything that PvE has to, but they r also in perm pk.
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • BloodFire - Harshlands
    BloodFire - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Agreed. PVP mainly happens in two places. West arch. Or hidden Orchid.
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i see your lips moving, but you ain't saying a motha f***ing thing.

b:dirty All i got out of this thread is the name of the quoted poster

b:dirtyLOVE SASHAAAAAAAb:dirty

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]