PVE too easy? LOL

Comments

• Mycerinus - Harshlands
    Mycerinus - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OP: You should seriously just leave the forums and uninstall the game because you sound like an idot middle school child.

oh and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok, another idiot, ok. PK is a joke, once again, using consumables for PVP = waste. An idiot BM that KSed me used 1 life powder and 5 chaos powders against me in duel and he still ran away from me in the end. A mob poisoned him to death. And yes it was with THIS CHARACTER I dueled him with. charm ticking, lol. This is a consumable, that duels disable, apparently, you'd possibly never know how to fight, you just need a consumable to fight... event food, another consumable, apoth, again, consumable. CONSUMABLES CAN BE USED BY ANYONE AND OF COURSE ONE WITHOUT OR RUN OUT WOULD FLAT OUT DIE IN PK kiting... Lol I can't believe you said this, kiting IS NOT DISABLED move around you idiot If I was like you, but more senseful, I'd bash you up but thats just pixels, i have no time to waste or consumables to fight an idiot.

Bleh forums are ugly nowadays lol, senseless idiots on the forums. If you don't want to try something else, then go back to your little dailies, PKing lowbies, 5 on 1, I'll just keep quiet and laugh at you guys.

Lol now you reminds me of Morty's alts. Oh yeah he KSed you so you dueled him LMAO. 5 chaos powders were used? With the cool down on those, him using 5 means that you lasted, what, at least 5 minutes against him? Assuming you guys are about the same level since are killing the same mobs, he couldn't get your life down in a duel during all that time? Man you must be good. Teach me more about using consumables in PvE instead.

And no, I don't need a charm to PK. I been pking without charm for the past a couple of month and just recently put one back on due to all the "ZOMG just get a charm ffs".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just in response to your assertion that you are more likely to die using Plume Shot....

DUDE you have heals for a reason!

Ironheart yourself before/during battle!

A cleric not using heals to his or her advantage is just like an archer that will not kite. Etc. etc.
  • Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So basically... you're complaining that PvE is too easy.
    Grinding is too hard.

Well I'm complaining about your complaining o_O

Why don't you just go grind all day long and ditch the "easy" stuff. People are just never satisfied D=
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I will get him light armor for pure magic mobs while using magic marrows to tank magic attacks better FOR MAGIC ATTACKS.
    Do you PVP with mobs?
    its not like mobs does 1 dmg to you, even bosses. PVPing with that against magic classes work the same, its just actual players your fighting.

Yes PVP is the same as PVE. We know how awesome this guy is at PVP now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    P
    Archer, being squishy and not able to kite = dead. I died countless times before getting knockback arrow, my flying is limited as well, I kill slow still (in close range), I thought I was a DD. Lightning strike is the only real DD skill I have. I have to keep at range to deal damage with other skills, but they come at me, I died a billion times without lightning strike. Wasted arrows, so yeah, the dirt is cold b:cry and it tastes like b:fatb

I still remember the first time I died -- I was in FB29, and our tank died on qingzi. I died out in the hallway where we have to double back -- he killed me through the wall.

I did not get lightning strike until later.

Nowadays... well... I sometimes make mistakes and die, I think I remember doing something like that last month.

And I never had super great gear, though I have often had ok gear (right now, I do not have a blinding radiance, for example, but I do have +3 armor). But I have always made my passive and semi-passive skills my top priority, and I always used to choose my gear and my tactics so that I delivered the most damage per hit. (Later on, I decided I mostly wanted to play in squad so I changed my priorities somewhat.)

Anyways... if you have a specific situation where you feel you can not survive, if you describe your situation in the archer forums I am sure some of us can help you understand how you might survive there.
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    One keeps reading more and more bullcrap on the forums.

what is this post all about anyway ? Whining about things that exist in this game ? Djeez, if you don't like it the way it is, go play tetris or something.

I've been lvling my cleric to a decent lvl where i only did cs+wq the last 2 levels. I didn't even bother doing bh's because i spend most of my time trying to farm for mats to get some cash going and mostly because you either need to get wines or even a decent squad to get it going.

At the same time i'm lvling my sin which i love to play because it's totally different from a clerics "limited" atk skills. I got a crapload of quests that i still need to do just because bh's+cs give me more exp then ever before.

I play for fun and because of the fac members that are fun to be with.

Who cares if bh's are harder to do/find then before ? Who cares that a WQ is boring when all you do is fly/run from npc to npc ?

Fact is, you need to like the game mechanics and you need some friends/fac members to keep you "occupied" while you're doing the boring stuff.

All the "boring" stuff got me to a lvl where i can finally go into TW's and have an AWEsome time, now i look forward to it each time even when i get my butt kicked sometimes in there.

Whining about things ingame or about your chars not being able to do some stuff is pointless. Uninstall the game like was said before.

And fyi, my cleric (80+) CAN solo TT 1-1. My sin CAN tank the bosses in her BH's (not that it's needed). It's not that big of a deal anyways. And if you can't handle the mobs you're supposed to kill at your level, then you're doing something completely wrong.

Lastly, you see more and more people whining about some things in the game. For me it's simple : you don't like it ? LEAVE. Either make some USEFULL suggestions or get tf out and leave the gaming to those that love it.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tip to OP: Atleast try sticking with your own statements for you seem to contradict them in the very next one :(

The flaws:-
    1.) Kindly learn the difference between PvE and PvP.
    2.) Youre using all the wrong archer basics which is why ur dying. Youre welcome to use the archer forums to learn more about being an archer.
    3.) If you like PK, wth are u doing on a PvE server? o.O Its obvious youre not fighting against people who love the idea of PvP/PK
    4.) Duels =/= PvP.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LOL wtf barbs dying from magic mobs at level 30? 40? 50? you gotta **** kidding me you must have literally zero skill. Also your mana a single pot will fill up your mana bar you don't spam skill you run up and smack the mob until it dies debuff its phys def or something use your chi skill it saps magic damage. Being a barb is cake at low levels.

BMs those I would expect to die from magic mob no total life bonus like the barb but they can heal so it don't matter.

Archers your joking right? Do you ignore all the archers here or do you just like acting stupid?

Wizard? This class is hard? Since when? freakin bms are harder then these kiting is cake.

Clerics um dude heal yourself buff yourself your harder to kill then a dam barb in pve.

Venos well it ain't all guns and roses here get to level 50 it gets hard the mobs are determined to spawn on top of you most of the time your not prepared to fight such a threat like a wizard would be you got no chance to get away your toast.

So before you start claiming to know pve or pvp how about you play for another year and then we can get back to how much you fail then. That cool with you? And duels you don't need pots your not even suppose to use them as a unwritten rule. PvP the point is to kill the other person and sometimes you got to pop pots to survive PvP is who has the best gear the most pots and the fastest eyes and computer. Its nowhere close to pk do you want me to show you? I got characters around your level I will prove to you how wrong you are in game if you accept. If you don't you don't know jack about pk simple as that.

This game is easy or hard like tweakz says. Don't matter much PvE involves boss kills too you know that right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Macenza - Raging Tide
    Macenza - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    u dont spam skills as an archer to kill, when u got ur skills just do this:
    @ machenza if i failed at the game, you must be failing harder lol. Wizards are a kiting class and physics can make themselves even more of a squishy class than EVERYONE else. I squad with a physic as my cleric today and she took more damage than I done and yes, my cleric using arcane. Also archers don't get all them skills from 1-19, apparently you seem like you leeched those levels. Stop lying lol

apparantly u seem to fail at reading and think ur Mr Right, ive played this game since the 2nd week of OB on PW-MY, i think i no by now how all classes are played and it includes wizzards, there not just a kiteing class at all, they can kite...but they dont have to, there a nukeing class, simple, the psychic u partied with must of also been a nub if they took alot of damage,
    a smart psy kill most mobs without being touched,
    also FYI, lvl 1-19 is easy, if u think thats hard, gtfo the game, u get frost arrow and wing barrier in early stages of ur lvls so its easy as soon as u get any of the 2, not a clue what ur blabbering on about,
    so no i diddnt leech them lvls, im just an experienced player and clearly u havnt the 1st clue, dont make a fool of ur self.
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    grinding is easy, learn your class /thread
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LOL wtf barbs dying from magic mobs at level 30? 40? 50? you gotta **** kidding me you must have literally zero skill. Also your mana a single pot will fill up your mana bar you don't spam skill you run up and smack the mob until it dies debuff its phys def or something use your chi skill it saps magic damage. Being a barb is cake at low levels.

L2 read lol, I said nothing about dying as a barb. I said BM dieing to magic mobs. Apparently some people don't read properly either. Of course barbs have it easy, all physical = ease for barbs. Magic mobs only would kill my barb if he is ganked by like 4 or more of them early on, but I would be smart enough to escape that with tiger form speed

BMs those I would expect to die from magic mob no total life bonus like the barb but they can heal so it don't matter.

BMs heal at 29, don't tell me you have sutra before 29

Archers your joking right? Do you ignore all the archers here or do you just like acting stupid?

I looked at the forums, followed, didn't work for me, obvious. Crits don't come often early

Wizard? This class is hard? Since when? freakin bms are harder then these kiting is cake.

*cough* and tons of people replacing wizards with physic because they give up on wizards... I kite as a wizard of course

Clerics um dude heal yourself buff yourself your harder to kill then a dam barb in pve.

I'm using arcane robes and I'm squishy and yes I'm kiting + healing,

Venos well it ain't all guns and roses here get to level 50 it gets hard the mobs are determined to spawn on top of you most of the time your not prepared to fight such a threat like a wizard would be you got no chance to get away your toast.

So before you start claiming to know pve or pvp how about you play for another year and then we can get back to how much you fail then. That cool with you? And duels you don't need pots your not even suppose to use them as a unwritten rule. PvP the point is to kill the other person and sometimes you got to pop pots to survive PvP is who has the best gear the most pots and the fastest eyes and computer. Its nowhere close to pk do you want me to show you? I got characters around your level I will prove to you how wrong you are in game if you accept. If you don't you don't know jack about pk simple as that.

no comment about another pointless arguement between duels and PK. Your still fighting the player no? using consumables don't mean a thing. Neither is ganking.

This game is easy or hard like tweakz says. Don't matter much PvE involves boss kills too you know that right?

Bosses, is PVE of course

Nuff said b:bye I had enough of forum drama, its just stupid lol. If you guys like to argue, go ahead. Go "E-peen" if you want, don't really care about stupid trolls who think they all great
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nuff said b:bye I had enough of forum drama, its just stupid lol. If you guys like to argue, go ahead. Go "E-peen" if you want, don't really care about stupid trolls who think they all great

Why I was about to same thing to you! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Archer, being squishy and not able to kite = dead. I died countless times before getting knockback arrow, my flying is limited as well, I kill slow still (in close range), I thought I was a DD. Lightning strike is the only real DD skill I have. I have to keep at range to deal damage with other skills, but they come at me, I died a billion times without lightning strike. Wasted arrows, so yeah, the dirt is cold b:cry and it tastes like b:fatb

oi, u have winged pledge which deals full dmg up close, then at higher lvls most mobs start using mag atks so they don't get in dmg reduction zone. also, if mobs do get close, u have winged shell to reduce dmg. I usually kill the mobs before they even hit me thob:bye
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'd like to see the OP post with his highest lvl character. Cause for some reason I think it's actually this lvl 30 BM he's posting with. All other toons gotta be 2x or 1x or 0x
    >.<
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am only able to think pve is hard if you were assassin. (these on solo grind not instance)
    ._. ____________________________________________

Melee + LA armor = Need extra money and patience b:surrender

I ve found playing as Wizard and Cleric is kinda fun since most of time i am can't use macro when playing them. b:laugh

And archer isn't hard . . for me archer is 2nd cheapest pve class -.- _______
    (if you ignore pvp)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Do frostcovered with your highest level being 84 (BM) a level 77 tank and a level 81 cleric, oh and EVERYONE uncharmed, and then lecture to me about how easy PvE is ok?
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Do frostcovered with your highest level being 84 (BM) a level 77 tank and a level 81 cleric, oh and EVERYONE uncharmed, and then lecture to me about how easy PvE is ok?

better yet, do gamma with bm that refused to do auras, and an uncharmed barb. note: this was before that nice little "?" mob was found to aoe on.
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Aggro range could be and should be increased. More Mobs should aggro too. Pursuit and speed of Mobs should be increased.

Doing this would help. The kiters won't be happy mind you.

I'm not sure if I am reading this right but you want ranged attacks to pull MORE aggro? I have enough aggro as it is. Anymore is suicidal.

Please tell me I am reading that wrong lol. I think I am
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    I'd like to see the OP post with his highest lvl character. Cause for some reason I think it's actually this lvl 30 BM he's posting with. All other toons gotta be 2x or 1x or 0x

You want to see my highest level char for what? xD I clearly stated I have a LVL55 barb. If you don't believe me, thats fine, now why would I lie about having a char that is not even 60? You tell me b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    You want to see my highest level char for what? xD I clearly stated I have a LVL55 barb. If you don't believe me, thats fine, now why would I lie about having a char that is not even 60? You tell me b:laugh

Lvl 55? easy to get to, except for maybe a wizard.

But really at lvl 55 the real game hasnt even started for you yet.

You're still counting on quests, bh, crazystone, and grinding to lvl you.

You havent been introduced to TT, rebirth, frost covered, lunar, old heaven tear (chrono past), warsong city, zhenning, etc.

And being that you have so many alts, you probably don't even play each toon to it's full pontential. Thus being said, you probably know very little about each class, and the roles you play as them (squad wise)

My suggestion: Stick with one character, get it to at least 70, before you start on another one. This will give you time to focus on how to work your class
    >.<
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Lvl 55? easy to get to, except for maybe a wizard.

try getting to 55 with pure grinding and questing, the dailies and oracles are a fail way to LVL. Keep in mind I exp sink to level genie and most likely sell them for money

But really at lvl 55 the real game hasnt even started for you yet.

You're still counting on quests (Of course)_, bh to level genie with, crazystone never done that failure quest after 40 and never relied to level by CS, and grinding another way to lvl you.

Your forgetting something

You havent been introduced to TT I tanked in TT since LVL45 with my barb well, rebirth There is such thing as RB alpha level 40-55, reason why I kept my barb at 50s for so long, frost covered, lunar, old heaven tear (chrono past), warsong city, zhenning, etc.

And being that you have so many alts, you probably don't even play each toon to it's full pontential. Thus being said, you probably know very little about each class I never been used to classes non-melee, and the roles you play as them (squad wise I tell you I managed and sometimes not managed with different squads)

My suggestion: Stick with one character I wish but I rather level alts for now for RB, get it to at least 70 which will not be hard, before you start on another one I like to create. This will give you time to focus on how to work your class I done that with my barb with all my skills so far, and yes they all maxed I time my skills

all done thx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    there are those of us who grinded to our 80s before BH even came out or RB even solved. grinding/questing to 70 was pretty much all we had back in the days. i have an alt that has grinded to 55 without BH/oracles/CS and yeah, it is easy. maybe you need to learn how to grind
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I will counter your statements in the first two pages with the following:
    Using consumables for PvE is a waste, except maybe npc pots and genie stamina. Mobs are predictable, agro the tank, can be deagroed fairly easily 90% of the time, and so... why would you waste good pots on killing them? There's no need--it's easily done without them. Fighting a thinking player actually sometimes requires a little bit more, and yes, I'm very happily a PKer. If you have a problem with it, stay blue named on a PvE server. *shrug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm not sure if I am reading this right but you want ranged attacks to pull MORE aggro? I have enough aggro as it is. Anymore is suicidal.

Please tell me I am reading that wrong lol. I think I am

You were reading it wrong I believe. He's saying have the mob aggro on you from farther away than now, so it's harder to sneak by mobs. They also want more mobs to attack you when you get near them (which is odd because I can't think of one offhand that doesn't above the foxies at level 60), and have the mobs chase you for longer and move faster so people can't kite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol it's not even a cool story.

Duel is a joke that's what it is. Try PvP with charm ticking, people spamming event food, apocs and kitting.

b:shocked Fixed cuase no one gets it? Except FatherTed :D

ANNNNNNNNND...
    Cleric, same as wizard, but more defensive spells and less attack spells and can fight against magic defense increased. But I barely fight magic defense buffed mobs anyways, because plume shot will kill my cleric's squishy butt.

Face/Palm...What??How?..
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    all done thx

Judging by your previous posts, especially in the venomancer section (you claim you know this class the best)

You still have alot to learn.
    Lets say normal grinding, WHICH LOTS OF PEOPLE HATE TO DO, not as easy as they say. Unless they are playing venoes, understandable lol.

You think venomancer grinding is always easy?

Im pretty sure you havent got into the lvls where every mobs aggros, they spawn on top of you, and you have to constantly watch your back.
    Aoe grinding isnt all fun and games. it's not always just "sit back and heal pet and let bramble on herc aggro the mobs" No. you have to manually tell your pet to attack each one. be it 15+ mobs before YOU can attack, or else they will all come after you. And trust me, if your squishy, its not fun having 10+ mobs coming after you.

Im also pretty sure you havent learned all the pulling tactics either. It's not just "send pet in, hit said mob, stow pet" There's alot more to luring than that. Boss (not just bh bosses) but TT bosses have a different concept.

Im sorry for my rant, but until I am completely sure that you KNOW what you you are talking about... I will continue to treat you like the lvl 30 I think you are.
    >.<
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Judging by your previous posts, especially in the venomancer section (you claim you know this class the best)

You still have alot to learn.

You think venomancer grinding is always easy?

Im pretty sure you havent got into the lvls where every mobs aggros, they spawn on top of you, and you have to constantly watch your back.
    Aoe grinding isnt all fun and games. it's not always just "sit back and heal pet and let bramble on herc aggro the mobs" No. you have to manually tell your pet to attack each one. be it 15+ mobs before YOU can attack, or else they will all come after you. And trust me, if your squishy, its not fun having 10+ mobs coming after you.

Im also pretty sure you havent learned all the pulling tactics either. It's not just "send pet in, hit said mob, stow pet" There's alot more to luring than that. Boss (not just bh bosses) but TT bosses have a different concept.

Im sorry for my rant, but until I am completely sure that you KNOW what you you are talking about... I will continue to treat you like the lvl 30 I think you are.
    thats because it is easy, you shouldnt be 'aoe leveling' either is fail on a venomancer. get a phoenix and do your traditional ironwood venomous combo till its dead. herc mobbing is inefficient and a waste of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Waffle, you should stop embarrassing yourself. AoEing can be decent efficient even without herc, especially in crowded areas--I routinely have nix grab 4 or 5 spiders at a time to prevent accidents and so I can passively damage them while it's killing one. And even if it wasn't the most efficient, some might want to do it because it's more fun. And considering that your statements in the past show that you only know how to play a venomancer to a very low part of the class potential, you should really stop trying to tell anyone else what they should or should not do in playing the class.

That said, grinding is as easy on every other class I've tried--wizard, the supposedly "hardest" included--as it is on veno, so I really don't see why anyone would be saying grinding in general is hard for anyone with any competency...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    People are getting even more ridiculous these days,

Just lol at the wall of nub text. So many points are wrong... It would be a headache to answer them all.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.