Wanna be hated for no reason? Join Infamy!

Comments

• WrongTarget - Harshlands
    WrongTarget - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    u do tws with adventage, NewHope does tws when enemy has adventage :D we ll make sure u ll get good fights i promise ;D

have fun
    Our of HL atm RagingTide lvl 95+ Veno and rising :D
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    u do tws with adventage, NewHope does tws when enemy has adventage :D we ll make sure u ll get good fights i promise ;D

have fun

stolen nixes won't get you victories, silly bear b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Shotziee - Heavens Tear
    Shotziee - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I was looking at the top 50 list, 30 are in INfamy, 8 are in QQme, 12 are everything else, including factionless. Yes these are some good tips. I would add a few more cept they would probably be too controversial.

With those numbers.. theres only one outcome:

http://i45.tinypic.com/e04dvo.jpg
    Replace the name Nefarious with Infamy
    Dats the future of RT...nothing special..just as boring/fail...no different than the other 4...every Tom **** and Harry jumps on the red bus cos its the most attractive and yall shuld accept it or get out n reroll another server like LC or HT like me b:bye
    /nuffsaid
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Want to troll, try to get attention, over ask over people from another guild to ask to join us, or even Create a fake account that looks just like a guilld leaders name join infamny) :D....pathic if you ask me b:shocked seems like the only reason you troll around and actually "still on the map" is because you always got to backstab someone b:sad bt don't worry you won't last long. Going to be fun watching you QQ all over wc when..well you know but i'll wait b:cute.
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Want to troll, try to get attention, over ask over people from another guild to ask to join us, or even Create a fake account that looks just like a guilld leaders name join infamny) :D....pathic if you ask me b:shocked seems like the only reason you troll around and actually "still on the map" is because you always got to backstab someone b:sad bt don't worry you won't last long. Going to be fun watching you QQ all over wc when..well you know but i'll wait b:cute.

You are by far one of the worst people I've come back, in-game or in-forum about Infamy. They don't create fake accounts for one thing compared to many of you guys, and I know everyone in Infamy doesn't back-stab people by stealing members. You are so pathetic, going so low about Infamy like this when you yourself have never been in Infamy.

Oh and don't worry, my friends are never going to QQ over wc b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Uh, learn english plz. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just wanted to post in this thread cause i think i havnt.b:surrender

Personally I think Infamy in a good Faction with great leadership n etc....
    I speak off of my own terms n not the Faction am currently in. Yall have succeeded in taking land n building up lvls n people which is how yall got so far.(Note: hated by other Fac's due to yall being too strong)

Tho i support ya b:quiet idc wat my guild or others think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • Mordred - Raging Tide
    Mordred - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just my 2 cents.

Infamy is a good and organized guild, and they worked hard to get the best guild in the server status. Even though I'm an Insight member, I do not hate Infamy at all. Tbh I applaud their work in becoming the best guild in the server. They kept their guild mostly clean of troublemakers and organized, which is half way to be the best. I'm sure that if you guys would work hard and get the chance to take over the map, most of you would take it, and that's what Infamy did, they worked hard and saw a shot to become the best, and so did they. Of course the server is still young and a lot can still happend, but for the moment, Infamy is with no doubt the best guild out there, and you guys should not hate them, for they have just done their "job" (if I can call it a job) properly.
    If you guys are unhappy with the current situation, streatch your sleeves and start working as hard or even harder than Infamy and build up a good "resistance" to fight them, I'm sure the server would be a lot more fun. Now hating each others over a damn game where we are supposed to have fun and forget about the real life problems for few hours a day is just dumb. Everyone has the chance to become the best in both real life and online "life", you just have to work for it and stop blaming others for your lazyness.

I'm sure some of you might flame me, but go ahead I don't mind. This is my honest opinion and flaming me won't change it, nor will it change the current situation we're experiencing in the server. If you want to change something, first of stop complaning about it, and then try to organize a good resistance to fight Infamy. Stop loosing time with hatred and dumb flames, use your time wisely and try to do something constructive, that can actually change something with it.

Well for now this is what came into my mind after reading few posts in here.

I'm sorry for any English mystakes, but as you might have noticed, English isn't my main language.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    idk why infamy is so hated. there was a nice cleric from infamy who killed a boss for me today :)
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Do you expect to be taken seriously with
    Listening to lady gaga b:laugh

in your signature? Go away.

I'm srs. Go away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    idk why infamy is so hated. there was a nice cleric from infamy who killed a boss for me today :)

LOLesbians b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just my 2 cents.

Infamy is a good and organized guild, and they worked hard to get the best guild in the server status. Even though I'm an Insight member, I do not hate Infamy at all. Tbh I applaud their work in becoming the best guild in the server. They kept their guild mostly clean of troublemakers and organized, which is half way to be the best. I'm sure that if you guys would work hard and get the chance to take over the map, most of you would take it, and that's what Infamy did, they worked hard and saw a shot to become the best, and so did they. Of course the server is still young and a lot can still happend, but for the moment, Infamy is with no doubt the best guild out there, and you guys should not hate them, for they have just done their "job" (if I can call it a job) properly.
    If you guys are unhappy with the current situation, streatch your sleeves and start working as hard or even harder than Infamy and build up a good "resistance" to fight them, I'm sure the server would be a lot more fun. Now hating each others over a damn game where we are supposed to have fun and forget about the real life problems for few hours a day is just dumb. Everyone has the chance to become the best in both real life and online "life", you just have to work for it and stop blaming others for your lazyness.

I'm sure some of you might flame me, but go ahead I don't mind. This is my honest opinion and flaming me won't change it, nor will it change the current situation we're experiencing in the server. If you want to change something, first of stop complaning about it, and then try to organize a good resistance to fight Infamy. Stop loosing time with hatred and dumb flames, use your time wisely and try to do something constructive, that can actually change something with it.

I'm sorry for any English mystakes, but as you might have noticed, English isn't my main language.

Awwww b:sad Finally someone who doesn't troll b:cry So happy
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just my 2 cents.

tl;dr10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Symce - Raging Tide
    Symce - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LOLesbians b:thanks

fapfapfap? b:chuckle
    "Anger is my shield."

"Alta alatis patent"
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    How to make a faction that doesn't suck.

1. Set standards. Let people know what's up. I'm a strong believer in a person's ability to be good. Just because they act like a jackass somewhere else, doesn't mean they can't behave. That was just acceptable for them in their faction. Maybe they can conform to rules.

2. It's ok to have empty spots. Ever since we upgraded to level 3 (first on the server) we've never had more than 190, and it took us until recently to get there.

3. Levels are worthless. I don't mean recruit anyone or don't have requirements, I mean don't take someone based solely off their level. If you're being an obvious jackass, I don't care what your level or class is. RIP Tophole.

4. Don't be stingy on the kick button. GSnipes being an intolerable bigot making the **** people feel uncomfortable? Bye, have a nice time in Insight. Not keeping up with levels, as you agreed? Bye bye Vent owner, we'll get a new one.

5. "Everyone come to OT! There are people to PK!" No. Pk factions fail, always. Go level, stop wasting time and money. If you want to PK, that's your business. You dropped something? Don't plan on getting me riled up, that's your own fault.

6. "We r the strongst on tha server plz be my Tw allience buddy plz frnds pls." Lol, no thanks Insight, Empire, Aurora, and Exodus. you should be worrying about how long you have left on the map.

7. That faction pisses me off, let's go attack them. No thanks, I'd rather strategically surround a city and make it more secure before taking it.

8. All in all, just being cold and ruthless wins out sometimes. It earns respect to a degree and I can still have a good laugh in Vent, even at my own expense.

9. Recruit people that can speak English. Once again, I don't care what level you are or how good you were in Brazilian PW, if you can't communicate effectively, get out.

10. Wait until the faction is well established to promote officers. It prevents bad things from happening, such as making Olee marshal. (Kidding, he wouldn't even be let in faction. Lol!)

^^ Ten good reasons why I would never join Infamy. Good job! b:bye
  • Andronikos - Raging Tide
    Andronikos - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I see it as 10 good reasons you would never be invited.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    This thread bores me, as such, it is now about IRL BMs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhrAB8WMsx0

Enjoy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Senaira - Raging Tide
    Senaira - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, I've been in Infamy now since the very first seconds of his life. Most of the points, how we started, were already stated. We didnt saw only the quantity, more we wanted quality and yet, we got both. Many members with many different skills. But, what we have the most is, people that know how this game works. Sure, teamwork is one thing in this game, but you must also be able to act on your own. Espacially in a TW-faction. We dont hold the hand of every member in here and say "See, you have to push this button to cast this skill, so that you attack the evil mob". Everyone, knows how to play PW. And many of us know, what can be done, if you dont have a squad that goes into FC, RB or whatever. Thats the point how this faction was able to stay stable and have members that are loyal and dont ragequit because they dont get a squad or get help with bosses and so on.

I for myself had, and still have, a pretty hard time here, cause first of I'm a Sin, I dont think I need to explain something on this point and I'm from a different server, that not belongs to PWI, so I came here without any friends and had to make some now. Most of my time I'm doing stuff on my own or try to find random squad, because the places in solids squads are already given away. If you know what it means to be in a randomsquad, good boy/girl.

So all these things put together is what Infamy made, what it is now. A faction with a solid core, that has the possibility to do anything they want, because they worked there **** off from the start and doing it until the bitter end.

And now...back to buisness...I have some Sins to bypass in levels :D
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

That's not the reason you wouldn't join, no one wants you in it. Get out. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    so.... nuff said? enough from the haters? or... should i get more popcorn?... b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Symce - Raging Tide
    Symce - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Yeah it seems to miss a rule about stealing books right?

You know I used to respect you and others from Aurora, but boy did you guys drop in my eyes. First the book-stealing thing, and now you're talking trash for no apparant reason (and you've been trolling anything remotely to do with trashing Infamy) Maybe you should try a merger with Insight? You'd get nicely along with MrMime.

Just a tip though; don't appoint a thieving director.
    "Anger is my shield."

"Alta alatis patent"
  • Saeli - Raging Tide
    Saeli - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hmm one person stole a book right? Not all of aurora/imperium empire? :S
    You know I used to respect you and others from Aurora, but boy did you guys drop in my eyes.
    I came on one day and got told you had left for a better offer as soon as one came up... nice respect.
    now you're talking trash for no apparant reason (and you've been trolling anything remotely to do with trashing Infamy)
    Once again one two three four five ppl trashing infamy? I haven't counted but yeah its clearly the entire faction.
    *cough*demote*cough* officer positions aren't set in stone. The whole faction should discuss a proper response to an incident like this but nope lets all just leave faction thanks empire cya :) (btw they were director BEFORE stealing, it wasn't some reward for doing it)

PS sorry symce I did respect you,once, but your generalising abit too much so is everyone else sadly. Including the other way around I know a few ppl in infamy that are great players and people so I'm not bashing infamy. On the contrary I'm pretty amazed about how strong they are compared to everyone else. :S
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

You know I used to respect you and others from Aurora, but boy did you guys drop in my eyes. First the book-stealing thing, and now you're talking trash for no apparant reason (and you've been trolling anything remotely to do with trashing Infamy) Maybe you should try a merger with Insight? You'd get nicely along with MrMime.

Funny, I used to respect you too. You just ruined that by bringing drama into these forums.

Anyway... I'm not in Aurora or any guild connected to it. Guess you don't know everything afterall. b:bye
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I see it as 10 good reasons you would never be invited.

^ One good reason why I won't be disappointed.b:kiss
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cmon' that's not enough hate, what about some low level insults, bragging, bawling somebody out or publishing the nude pictures from other players which u got by gaining their trust?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *cough*demote*cough* officer positions aren't set in stone. The whole faction should discuss a proper response to an incident like this but nope lets all just leave faction thanks empire cya :) (btw they were director BEFORE stealing, it wasn't some reward for doing it)
    I have openly said in faction chat that it was not right for stealing drops, I've pmed a few people who talked to KingSlayer and their responses were that he was fine with it. I even heard that they made up a lie where "Tabber does not get book drops unless its their own class." And what? After Empire leaves, shortNsweet tries to voice her opinion and she gets banished from Imperium.. I also heard that Nitrus said something along the lines that they didn't want us here anyways.. Well that merger didn't last, Good luck with your stained reputation Nitrus b:bye
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have openly said in faction chat that it was not right for stealing drops, I've pmed a few people who talked to KingSlayer and their responses were that he was fine with it. I even heard that they made up a lie where "Tabber does not get book drops unless its their own class." And what? After Empire leaves, shortNsweet tries to voice her opinion and she gets banished from Imperium.. I also heard that Nitrus said something along the lines that they didn't want us here anyways.. Well that merger didn't last, Good luck with your stained reputation Nitrus b:bye

I also 2nd & confirm this since I was there when it happened , just like many others . He didn't just steal the book but he acted like a total @ hole in faction chat just because he said the leader didn't care about it and ppl were trying still to tell him that it's wrong .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Maybe there won't be as much hate toward Infamy if their common members toned down their conceit, that somehow by being in Infamy they are automatically a 1st class citizen, when still she is just only a lvl 81 wizard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Maybe there won't be as much hate toward Infamy if their common members toned down their conceit, that somehow by being in Infamy they are automatically a 1st class citizen, when still she is just only a lvl 81 wizard.

I spy an 81 psychic. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I spy a 76 barb b:bye

Wait a minute......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]