PVE too easy? LOL

Options
Yulk - Heavens Tear
Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
People are getting even more ridiculous these days, forums are even more fail than the people's performance ingame. Now I come across that have sense and at least good sports, props to them. I am learning to live with plvled fails, I guess failure is something to learn because you get more alert. On top of that, more money for the wise ones b:victory

PVE is easy because of dailies such as

crazy stone = fail quest, all you can do is just get some coins, buy element shards and then turn it in and just wait 10 minutes to turn it in. Worst of all, it gets more expensive every 10 LVLs. I'm never doing CS ever, not worth it.

world quest = maybe it could be fun to travel all over, but as a daily gets boring afterwards. At least you don't have to pay squat this time. Rather this than

oracles = yeah, this is a BIT more competitive, but seriously, grinding is 10x harder than this. I sell my oracles xD haha free money ftw

Bounty hunt quest = long and extremely stupid, lower leveled instance, and worse of all 3 times.

this is the PVE they talk about lol...

Lets say normal grinding, WHICH LOTS OF PEOPLE HATE TO DO, not as easy as they say. Unless they are playing venoes, understandable lol.

Barbarian, yeah they have a lot of HP, and defense, before 59 takes a lot of planning, especially if you want to kill faster. Lack of accuracy sucks, so yeah, at 49 they have better chance of hitting. You won't "WTF PWN" definitely before 59. They eat up so much MP its not even funny. I remember failing timed quests almost 5 times because I didn't use much MP stuff. I killed to damn slow, so I actually had to squad with others to finish the quest.

Blademaster, a reality fighter, in old mmo i played, fighters were on easy mode, but these fighter on PWI is different. Yes, which is this one I played, I had it easy as a barb with the physical mobs below 20, but after I had to face magic mobs, I died a lot. As soon as I get this BM at 29, I was blessed lol, I still die to magic mobs but a lot less lol.

Wizard, I honestly am not good with magic classes other than venoes, I won't do good DPS if I have to kite. But you can't deal damage if your dead, so kiting is important. However, sage wizards will be supreme wizards at endgame, for 9 seconds of slow from gush. Works well against the melee, and kiting range. People say demon wizards are better, but that is not true. As a kiter, you need as much as slow debuff as possible to keep enemy away from you while you kite them to death.

Cleric, same as wizard, but more defensive spells and less attack spells and can fight against magic defense increased. But I barely fight magic defense buffed mobs anyways, because plume shot will kill my cleric's squishy butt.

Archer, being squishy and not able to kite = dead. I died countless times before getting knockback arrow, my flying is limited as well, I kill slow still (in close range), I thought I was a DD. Lightning strike is the only real DD skill I have. I have to keep at range to deal damage with other skills, but they come at me, I died a billion times without lightning strike. Wasted arrows, so yeah, the dirt is cold b:cry and it tastes like b:fatb

Now FBs, NO ONE FINDS OTHER PEOPLE AROUND THEIR LEVEL THAT MUCH TO DO FBs, INCREDIBLY HARD.
At least so far <__<, if this was also for BH closer to the level as FB then there is a challenge

Rebirth, claimed to be a squad only for charmers, still difficult to do, without will be extreme. I never seen anyone done RB without charms yet. If someone (at worse the tank) charms get eaten, they are dead if they don't have anything else to recover with. You need a good setup and prepare and be very strategic on the waves and the bosses.

TT, yeah, tons of people die here, TT1-1 is the beginning though, but onwards, you need a really good squad still. I remembered a bragging barb that was LVL80+ said that he could solo TT1-1, but he DIED in there lol. It was a subbed TT1-1...

These are the real PVE, oh yeah, people too "e-peen" to do this. So they skip it all for... useless PKing. So it boils down to, CS, oracles, hyper exp, BH 3x, and WQ. I am pretty sure a lot of bragging heavy PKers on PK server relies on these alone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
Post edited by Yulk - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I guess it's just the western market they aim at. Most people don't like things to be difficult.

My last mmo had next to no quests, everything had to be grinded. And even then grinding wasn't easy. Most classes required having a cleric attached to them 24/7 or a huge investment in pots. What's funny was, the slightest suggestion of "lets make things easier" would be shot down with "omg stfu, games too easy already! b:chuckle

PWI is more like an expensive legal private server mmo. Thanks to hyper and oracles you can pretty much max out in a month with minimum gameplay.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Archer, being squishy and not able to kite = dead. I died countless times before getting knockback arrow, my flying is limited as well, I kill slow still (in close range), I thought I was a DD. Lightning strike is the only real DD skill I have. I have to keep at range to deal damage with other skills, but they come at me, I died a billion times without lightning strike. Wasted arrows, so yeah, the dirt is cold b:cry and it tastes like b:fatb

These words fill my heart with sadness.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the amount of QQ threads on page one of the general section is staggering.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Sekhmett - Harshlands
    Sekhmett - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Aggro range could be and should be increased. More Mobs should aggro too. Pursuit and speed of Mobs should be increased.

Doing this would help. The kiters won't be happy mind you.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Grinding's great! Pick something not more than twenty levels above you and go make it die!

Oh wait, I'm a veno. Never mind. Return to your regularly scheduled crying :)

And yes, everyone needs to run FBs at low levels. It's a good learning experience.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the amount of QQ threads on page one of the general section is staggering.

this is a rant, for the "e-peen" players, get the QQ threads right, I'm still working on succeeding my archer
    Aggro range could be and should be increased. More Mobs should aggro too. Pursuit and speed of Mobs should be increased.

Doing this would help. The kiters won't be happy mind you.

Melee vs ranged is a longer fight. Even though I prefer melee, it would be more crazy chasing after the ranged mobs lol. But yeah, sounds like more fun, but people would give up so fast lol b:laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    People are getting even more ridiculous these days, forums are even more fail than the people's performance ingame. Now I come across that have sense and at least good sports, props to them. I am learning to live with plvled fails, I guess failure is something to learn because you get more alert. On top of that, more money for the wise ones b:victory

PVE is easy because of dailies such as

crazy stone = fail quest, all you can do is just get some coins, buy element shards and then turn it in and just wait 10 minutes to turn it in. Worst of all, it gets more expensive every 10 LVLs. I'm never doing CS ever, not worth it.

world quest = maybe it could be fun to travel all over, but as a daily gets boring afterwards. At least you don't have to pay squat this time. Rather this than

oracles = yeah, this is a BIT more competitive, but seriously, grinding is 10x harder than this. I sell my oracles xD haha free money ftw

Bounty hunt quest = long and extremely stupid, lower leveled instance, and worse of all 3 times.

this is the PVE they talk about lol...

Lets say normal grinding, WHICH LOTS OF PEOPLE HATE TO DO, not as easy as they say. Unless they are playing venoes, understandable lol.

Barbarian, yeah they have a lot of HP, and defense, before 59 takes a lot of planning, especially if you want to kill faster. Lack of accuracy sucks, so yeah, at 49 they have better chance of hitting. You won't "WTF PWN" definitely before 59. They eat up so much MP its not even funny. I remember failing timed quests almost 5 times because I didn't use much MP stuff. I killed to damn slow, so I actually had to squad with others to finish the quest.

Blademaster, a reality fighter, in old mmo i played, fighters were on easy mode, but these fighter on PWI is different. Yes, which is this one I played, I had it easy as a barb with the physical mobs below 20, but after I had to face magic mobs, I died a lot. As soon as I get this BM at 29, I was blessed lol, I still die to magic mobs but a lot less lol.

Wizard, I honestly am not good with magic classes other than venoes, I won't do good DPS if I have to kite. But you can't deal damage if your dead, so kiting is important. However, sage wizards will be supreme wizards at endgame, for 9 seconds of slow from gush. Works well against the melee, and kiting range. People say demon wizards are better, but that is not true. As a kiter, you need as much as slow debuff as possible to keep enemy away from you while you kite them to death.

Cleric, same as wizard, but more defensive spells and less attack spells and can fight against magic defense increased. But I barely fight magic defense buffed mobs anyways, because plume shot will kill my cleric's squishy butt.

Now FBs, NO ONE FINDS OTHER PEOPLE AROUND THEIR LEVEL THAT MUCH TO DO FBs, INCREDIBLY HARD.
    At least so far <__<, if this was also for BH closer to the level as FB then there is a challenge

Rebirth, claimed to be a squad only for charmers, still difficult to do, without will be extreme. I never seen anyone done RB without charms yet. If someone (at worse the tank) charms get eaten, they are dead if they don't have anything else to recover with. You need a good setup and prepare and be very strategic on the waves and the bosses.

TT, yeah, tons of people die here, TT1-1 is the beginning though, but onwards, you need a really good squad still. I remembered a bragging barb that was LVL80+ said that he could solo TT1-1, but he DIED in there lol. It was a subbed TT1-1...

These are the real PVE, oh yeah, people too "e-peen" to do this. So they skip it all for... useless PKing. So it boils down to, CS, oracles, hyper exp, BH 3x, and WQ. I am pretty sure a lot of bragging heavy PKers on PK server relies on these alone.

c00l 5t0r3 br0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Macenza - Raging Tide
    Macenza - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

i never had much problem with a barb grinding, all i did was farm herbs for HP powder and i was happy as larry, no pots or charm needed, i did kill slow, but i diddnt care since i wasnt blowing pots out my ****.

same as barb but they can kill faster imo and against phy mobs its very easy.

this class i would prob avoid for ever especialy since psycics are out, this class casts slower and doesnt do any better damage then a psy while they blow mp out there **** and its much harder to farm there mp powder.

same as wizzard, exept i used my cleric till about 55 using only 1 plat mp charm which made the game fun, with there +10 regen buff its not as bad as it doesnt take aslong to sit for mp while having extra defense buffs vs mobs, but this class isnt hard to pve with imo.

ive no idea how u died so many times as an archer, all i can say is u must fail hard at the game, last i used an archer i went through the whole game without buying a single potion or charm and i can mainly thank the wing barrier they have that absorbs damage and regens MP, u dont spam skills as an archer to kill, when u got ur skills just do this:
    Wing Barrier>normal shots:mob gets up to u>repulse arrow>normal hits>dead
    Next mob: Charged Blast>Frost Arrow>normal hits>repulse arrow>normal hits>dead.

rinse and repeat with an archer maby added a few other things to ur combo and u wont fail so much.

each class needs playing in a certain way, it doesnt invole all spammign skills and blowing pots out ur **** or charms.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    As for the heavy and stupid PKers. They could be PVPing a lot, and not know how to play the game at all, especially higher levels in lower leveled instances b:laugh. All they have is a red name, but dying over and over LOL. I seen in heavens tear, usually red name screws up themselves, I literally laughed at them, but I act like I am very disappointed at them. I just go "........."

Yes, I done my share of PVP too... its duel, and that is 100% PVP, its just no ganking, you sort of find out who your actually going to fight, getting ready with full. If duel isn't PVP then what is duel then? Nonsense. And no, I don't like dueling much, I prefer to do PVE. I don't use consumables in PVP either, why would I waste consumables for PVP? If my opponent uses it because he / she losing, then i obviously win b:victory.

I find PKing a coward way to PVP. Them fail heavy PKers are actually proud of that. In an old mmo I played, they don't admit they use charms xD, i seen charmers fight people and not admit there. So at least I give the stupid heavy PKers props for wasting consumables and admitting that they use it. But yeah, if they waste consumables then QQ about ingame economy, that's their fault.

@ machenza if i failed at the game, you must be failing harder lol. Wizards are a kiting class and physics can make themselves even more of a squishy class than EVERYONE else. I squad with a physic as my cleric today and she took more damage than I done and yes, my cleric using arcane. Also archers don't get all them skills from 1-19, apparently you seem like you leeched those levels. Stop lying lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol it's not even a cool story.
    Yes, I done my share of PVP too... its duel, and that is 100% PVP, its just no ganking, you sort of find out who your actually going to fight, getting ready with full. If duel isn't PVP then what is duel then? Nonsense. And no, I don't like dueling much, I prefer to do PVE. I don't use consumables in PVP either, why would I waste consumables for PVP? If my opponent uses it because he / she losing, then i obviously win b:victory.

Duel is a joke that's what it is. Try duel with charm ticking, people spamming event food, apocs and kitting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I would myself like to see a general increas in the game's difficulty level... not happening.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dueling is as close to real PvP as the Jonas Brothers are close to The Beatles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    stupid s**t
    stop posting mr I KNOW IVE NEVER MADE A CHARACTER OVER LEVEL 60 WHO THINKS I KNOW EVERYTHING. you dont have a clue what the heck youre talking about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BLAH BLAH BLAH

i see your lips moving, but you ain't saying a motha f***ing thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PvE is hard? LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear
    Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Duel is a joke that's what it is. Try duel with charm ticking, people spamming event food, apocs and kitting.

Unless there has been a change from an update; your charm is disabled for duels. It will only tick after the duel is over. Perhaps you're referring to the regular fights with those PvP'ing? Or am I simply misunderstanding what you're meaning with the "duels"?

You're expecting kiting classes to get up close and personal in a duel? b:lipcurl Archers take a dmg penalty when the mob/opponent gets too close. Many wizards are squishy nukers so it's in their interest to Distance Shrink, Gush, then blast you silly.

To the OP:
    It honestly sounds like you didn't take any of the other classes you've tried out past Lv 30. I would like to suggest sticking with them and giving them a fair shot and try out all of what they can do. Also to remember to use the class as it was meant to be. If you're dying on an archer a lot, it's most likely because your not using kiting (run when they get close to keep max dmg) and just trying to stand your ground and tank it (barbs and BMs specialty)

I also don't understand how, as a cleric, you could have trouble with mobs that are Magic Resistant. Plume Shot does physical dmg based on your magic atk (so it does full dmg to those mobs) and it recycles pretty quickly. You shouldn't have to kite much as long as you're at max range when you begin your atk. Clerics having both range magic and physical (Plume Shot) atks make them very versatile. Archers have that also. The regular physical atks and their various lightning magic atks based on their physical dmg.
  • Dekureia - Lost City
    Dekureia - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wow you can win a duel? LOL Dueling isn't even remotely the same as PvP. You are going to seriously cry about ganking? It's more realistic than the scenario you have when you duel when you already know what's coming. How is that even realistic? No you don't win, if you can't put up with a real PvP situation and can only win duels you pretty much lose.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Unless there has been a change from an update; your charm is disabled for duels. It will only tick after the duel is over. Perhaps you're referring to the regular fights with those PvP'ing? Or am I simply misunderstanding what you're meaning with the "duels"?

I THINK he was comparing duels to PvP - as it real PvP involves charm ticks and the like, while dueling doesn't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options

Ok, another idiot, ok. PK is a joke, once again, using consumables for PVP = waste. An idiot BM that KSed me used 1 life powder and 5 chaos powders against me in duel and he still ran away from me in the end. A mob poisoned him to death. And yes it was with THIS CHARACTER I dueled him with. charm ticking, lol. This is a consumable, that duels disable, apparently, you'd possibly never know how to fight, you just need a consumable to fight... event food, another consumable, apoth, again, consumable. CONSUMABLES CAN BE USED BY ANYONE AND OF COURSE ONE WITHOUT OR RUN OUT WOULD FLAT OUT DIE IN PK kiting... Lol I can't believe you said this, kiting IS NOT DISABLED move around you idiot If I was like you, but more senseful, I'd bash you up but thats just pixels, i have no time to waste or consumables to fight an idiot.

Bleh forums are ugly nowadays lol, senseless idiots on the forums. If you don't want to try something else, then go back to your little dailies, PKing lowbies, 5 on 1, I'll just keep quiet and laugh at you guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Bleh forums are ugly nowadays lol, senseless idiots on the forums.

there sure are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    kiting... Lol I can't believe you said this, kiting IS NOT DISABLED move around you idiot
    Archer, being squishy and not able to kite = dead.

Pardon, but could you explain the inconsistency between these two statements you made?
  • Dekureia - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hardly a waste of consumables if you have the means to come by them. As for apo pots it's really not that hard to dig a few herbs. We're senseless because you get murdered in PvP? That's hardly our fault lol. Once again no. I can win duels and actual PvP fights. I also don't need mobs poisoning my target to win these duels either. Let's see you get by PvE without consumables. You can laugh, but just know the joke is really on you.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hardly a waste of consumables if you have the means to come by them. As for apo pots it's really not that hard to dig a few herbs. We're senseless because you get murdered in PvP? That's hardly our fault lol. Once again no. I can win duels and actual PvP fights. I also don't need mobs poisoning my target to win these duels either. Let's see you get by PvE without consumables. You can laugh, but just know the joke is really on you.

Lol, your an actual stupid PKer. Like the rest, I didn't need a mob to poison that BM, he ran into the mob like an idiot. Apparently I didn't even know if he was either scared of losing dying in a DUEL. I tried catching up to him, but the mob got to him first. I never got once killed in PVP, except that time I didn't know my barb was stuck in white name, a LVL80+ killed my barb at 30+ and no, its nothing to QQ about. So uhm, your dumb, i never cry about dieing in PVP... b:shutup If I lose, so what? I can just pick up and try again. Your no different than that failed BM I dueled before
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @elena

m'lady, youre also refering to someone who explicitly stated sage vicious arrow makes it the far superior cultivation choice to go sage for our class. he then states hes never made it past 60 on any character yet knows far more than the one hes arguing with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Honestly, new generation, new expansion= New PvE meanings.

For those from the original PWI, a year ago and just starting, the PvE was the most dangerous aspect of the game. You did NOT know where you were doing against those mobs/bosses. You had to pray that someone else knew before you did how to beat that FB/Boss/TT, otherwise it was time to experiment.

But, now this is a new gaming generation for PWI. Yes, it is a generation where those with the fattest wallets will prevail, but is this their fault? They don't know that PvE was hard because they weren't there when PvE was hard. They weren't there when there ws no high lvls to run your Fb19 for you. They weren't there to die to the hands of Mantavip only to find out that a barb isn't the best tank for that, but a veno/archer or even a Wiz had a better chance. They weren't there when Justice Orders were the Oracles, and you spent all day doing them in order to hit one lvl instead of one hour to hit three. They weren't there when TT took 3+ hours and chances are you only recieved one mat out of the entire run, and you were happy because it was either farm that bish or spend millions getting that TT60-70 that you needed, and that was only for the weapon mats...

This new generation will never appreciate PWI's PvE aspects because they didn't experience them in the way the older generation has. Everyone knows how to do everything, high lvls run rampant, thus there isn't a need to try anymore.

Is this their fault? How can you miss something you never even had? How can you know something that never existed to you in the first place?
  • Dekureia - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No. As a matter of fact I'm more of a carebear than most on this server. I attack if i get ganked and turn it around in my favor. So please try again.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL 99% of pve in this game is so easy you can do most of it afk on a macro <.<

That includes fbs/rb/grinding/frost and TT - for ALL class.

Far more challenging dealing with the boredom of flying WQ every day or crafting crazy stones.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *looks up from leveling*

Come on, people of PW. You're better than this. Don't feed the troll. Let it starve. And then refuse to squad with it, blacklist it, and ignore it on the forums. That's the only way you can cut out the sickness that is infecting our game.

*goes back to leveling*
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options

You're expecting kiting classes to get up close and personal in a duel? b:lipcurl Archers take a dmg penalty when the mob/opponent gets too close. Many wizards are squishy nukers so it's in their interest to Distance Shrink, Gush, then blast you silly.

To the OP:
    It honestly sounds like you didn't take any of the other classes you've tried out past Lv 30. I would like to suggest sticking with them and giving them a fair shot and try out all of what they can do. Also to remember to use the class as it was meant to be. If you're dying on an archer a lot, it's most likely because your not using kiting (run when they get close to keep max dmg) and just trying to stand your ground and tank it (barbs and BMs specialty)

I have a wiz and another bm (RB alts) over 30, I am more used to my BM, because I am good with melee after all b:pleased . And of course its definitely true that I can't kite, frost arrow doesn't help it. I have to rely on crits, which earlier on I don't have that much. My wizard and cleric is a better kiter, which saves me, 3 seconds of slow debuff don't cut it for my archer. Now that I have knockback and vicious arrow, I die less.

I also don't understand how, as a cleric, you could have trouble with mobs that are Magic Resistant. Plume Shot does physical dmg based on your magic atk (so it does full dmg to those mobs) and it recycles pretty quickly. You shouldn't have to kite much as long as you're at max range when you begin your atk. Clerics having both range magic and physical (Plume Shot) atks make them very versatile. Archers have that also. The regular physical atks and their various lightning magic atks based on their physical dmg.

I usually skip magic resistant mobs, if not, I slow them down and kite with plume shot. But if I finish them with plume shot I get hit twice in a row, which might kill me. I'm very well aware that both archers and clerics are versatile in damage, which is great. But at same time I have to becareful how to use the skills.

all replies in quote b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The game is as easy or difficult as you make it. This way it appeals to a broader player base. Unfortunately people get stuck with counterproductives as a result.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.