O.O how did you find yourself in this perfect world?!

Options
ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Etherblade (West)
i want in on the awesome thread posting too!! so answer my question. i had some others but.. i felt they would only get me banned b:sad

i found this perfect world.... somehow.. i dont member tbh... someone please refresh my memory.. might've been high and looking for an mmo.. i know for a fact i watched the download for the 5 hours it took.. and patching.... b:shocked

HOW BOUT YOU HEAVENS TEEER??!!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??

GM's encouraged to tell their stories too!! :D im curious.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
Post edited by ExoKillr - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I came into the world cold, barely clothed, fully grown, and with a wooden stick in my hand which I used to killed bugs and flowers.

Oh, you meant in real life. Um...I was in college and looking for a free game to play and stumbled upon Perfect World. It looked interesting so I signed up and downloaded the client.b:cute
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I came into the world cold, barely clothed, fully grown, and with a wooden stick in my hand which I used to killed bugs and flowers.

Oh, you meant in real life. Um...I was in college and looking for a free game to play and stumbled upon Perfect World. It looked interesting so I signed up and downloaded the client.b:cute

:O no... effin... way!! i was also holding a wooden stick and bashed some fat bugs and walking flowers!!! i was also naked... so trippy.... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
    edited February 2010
    Options
    :O no... effin... way!! i was also holding a wooden stick and bashed some fat bugs and walking flowers!!! i was also naked... so trippy.... b:laugh

Now that you mention trippy, I remember that during my first 2 days in Perfect World there were quite a few times that I blacked out. Each time I'd wake up looking completely different. I'm pretty sure I first woke up with cat ears and a tail, then I somehow got a bushy tail and fox ears, a small pair of wings on my head and a pointed tail came next, after that were a pair of pink antlers, then I went back to the bushy tail and fox ears. Strange, very strange.

I need to lay off the..er, pixie dust.b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Now that you mention trippy, I remember that during my first 2 days in Perfect World there were quite a few times that I blacked out. Each time I'd wake up looking completely different. I'm pretty sure I first woke up with cat ears and a tail, then I somehow got a bushy tail and fox ears, a small pair of wings on my head and a pointed tail came next, after that were a pair of pink antlers, then I went back to the bushy tail and fox ears. Strange, very strange.

I need to lay off the..er, pixie dust.b:avoid

i just remember a bald naked guy with a wooden stick.

MOOR PEOPLE NEED TO POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna be cool like all the other forum peoples.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you want people to post then you'll need to make a stupider thread. People love (to flame in) those.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you want people to post then you'll need to make a stupider thread. People love (to flame in) those.

Ehh I'm looking at all the new threads and since I saw the one where you say how you thought of your name n thought this would be flamed nicely, dam!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
    FLAME FLAME FLAME

There, you're thread was flamed :)
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Favu - Heavens Tear
    Favu - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wikipedia: List of free MMORPG's

Started reading about some of them and thought PWI sounded cool because you could fly. And.. that was basically it. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    heaven's tear ~ 100 cleric / 97 veno / 91 barb ~ soy lider de la faccion venganza
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i just remember a bald naked guy with a wooden stick.

MOOR PEOPLE NEED TO POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna be cool like all the other forum peoples..

you will never be cool like me b:scornb:victoryb:chuckle
    anyways...i found perfect world ummmm...when i was bored looking for something to do b:surrender
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    A friend told me about PWI, that it is nice and they have clothes not only armors and how cute you can embrass and i was like wth ! it must be a game for kids b:chuckle then one day i was soooo bored of my old game and pissed of and i said lets give it a try, so here i am, i quitted my old game after 2 weeks on pwi , that was like 1.5 years ago b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:surrender I was looking for game in which I could turn into a animal and found a yahoo answers post listed games and I chose the most promising name out of the 5. Decided on veno because I wanted to turn into a animal but didn't want to be a melee class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I came from a failing space based game with about 15-20 other people and started up a lil faction ^.^
    That was like 16 months ago when pw was good xD

Like a sheep...bahhhhhhhh
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you will never be cool like me b:scornb:victoryb:chuckle
    anyways...i found perfect world ummmm...when i was bored looking for something to do b:surrender

Pshhh your not THAT cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Bellatrixie - Heavens Tear
    Bellatrixie - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My friend was like:
    o.o this looks cool im gonna download.
    And i was bored so... i downloaded it too b:laugh
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Pshhh your not THAT cool.

pfffff im WAY cooler then you...your just jealousb:chuckleb:victory
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    pfffff im WAY cooler then you...your just jealousb:chuckleb:victory

Who 1 shots sureal Exo does!! But sadly to say ure sexier than me. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Who 1 shots sureal Exo does!! But sadly to say ure sexier than me. :/

RAGEEEEEEEEE when did you 1 shot me?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    RAGEEEEEEEEE when did you 1 shot me?

O.O u don't member?? I beserk crit ure sexy **** and won. Sorry for all the pks :( I needed hours and TotalNutz wasn't around :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I had just got me a new pc.b:pleased Was getting very sick of playing FFxi, Wow, Psu and other MMOs that were no longer fun to me at the time. So I went on Youtube type in free MMOs went a few pages over and saw 1-59 Cleric skills. I was so hook by the end of the video.b:laughb:pleased
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Saw an advert for another version, it was using the Veno picture, so me being me had to go make Poi a Kitsune again, got hooked on the game, so when this one came into being I came here as soon as Closed Beta opened and have been here since.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiKelly - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiKelly - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When i was a baby, i opened my eyes and found a 'wand' in my hands. Then i used it to shoot something called 'plume shot' at these weird monsters because they scared me. b:victory
    f:shame
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well...I have this sort of natural need to busy myself with an MMO. Just something to always have on the backburner in case there is literally nothing else to do (I can't just do nothing, I get stir-crazy very easily).

I was into another MMO before this, and a college friend of mine and his girlfriend started bothering me to play this game. At first I declined, because I can only focus on one MMO at a time...too much work for me. b:chuckle

However, I soon got bored of my other MMO and decided to give in and give it a try. Downloaded the client, browsed these wonderful forums for a bit, then dove in. Made this Wizard and never looked back...I regret nothing.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well...I have this sort of natural need to busy myself with an MMO. Just something to always have on the backburner in case there is literally nothing else to do (I can't just do nothing, I get stir-crazy very easily).

I am the same way. I was playing a different mmo and on their site, looking at the forums to the left there was a long banner advertisement of Perfect World. I had been looking for a new MMO for a bit. So I clicked it.

And then found how the ss looked from closed beta. I really liked it and joined.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Omgggg - Heavens Tear
    Omgggg - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i have found perfect world by some friends and they were telling me that they flame in it and there were some racist's so thats why i joined it and its still fun
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    A couple of friends asked me to play this game. It was my first MMO, so I figured I would give it a try.

I regretted it ever since.

<________<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I was bored on the night before New Years Eve 2008 and was going through some gaming sites my friend wanted me to check out. So I saw an advertise about PW and it looked nice (good graphics). So I checked it out and after I read through the whole thing I decided to download it (first MMO I've ever played, and the only one so far). And I'm quite happy for it, tho it takes a lot of time of my life, I've made some really good friends here :). Plus I get better at english, it's not my native language.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Read IGN's article, intrigued me. A couple days later, I was pewpewpewing on my failarcher and loving it b:victory
    FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
    FLAME FLAME FLAME

There, you're thread was flamed :)

http://forums.bit-tech.net/picture.php?albumid=87&pictureid=2959
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I was playing another MMO over a year ago and a lot of my friends from that game started to play PWI and I saw them less and less. They would come over to DE during maintenance and tell me about the great graphics, the fact that you could wear clothes and they actually looked different, that female toons could be carried and you can kiss the male toons. Was also told that we could have pets that actually fought rather than just pop the drops out of the mob. And that it was free from speed hackers and actually had active GMs. They finally managed to convince me to try this game in November of 2008, and I've been here ever since.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, i never really played MMO's i liked RPG's though :D and my friend showed me perfect world when i was hanging out at his house, he let me make a character to try it out, and got someone to teach me how to fly ( i made an archer) and i said " thank you this is cool" and he said " yeah...i should know...im lvl 17" and he flew off into the sunset...i was hooked ever since

b:avoid
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    idk.... i was in a website with pwi being advertised o.O.....
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.