• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OMG I survived b:victory
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OMG I survived b:victory

Hehehe you were out of range of my Subsea Strike.

U need to practice your timing though. You used Absolute Domain way too late xD i could have killed you if you were my main target.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i kinda wish i had stealth. people that pvp in groups and refuse to 1v1 cause they blow **** me off b:angry
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i kinda wish i had stealth. people that pvp in groups and refuse to 1v1 cause they blow **** me off b:angry

i know how tou fell like when there are random outa sz and ur atackin some 10x or wwhatever high 9x they att you to but when you get em solo they get pwntb:surrender
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i know how tou fell like when there are random outa sz and ur atackin some 10x or wwhatever high 9x they att you to but when you get em solo they get pwntb:surrender

You're dumb.
  • Pooftette - Harshlands
    Pooftette - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You're dumb.

so are you
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Really? You stood there for like 10 seconds and no one thought of using an aoe to knock you out of stealth?
    60 / 250.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    so are you

Your superior cannot be dumb.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Your superior cannot be dumb.

if you played again, we could be married. ijs b:cute
    the good Starr
  • DoItYourself - Harshlands
    DoItYourself - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so_sHsh-DCU

Zulu. Always outnumbered, never out-gunned. b:cute
    Weird, it's usually me vs 2-3 zulus and kingdoms.
    You never can fight them 1on1
    i could have killed you if you were my main target.
    He's a 91 mage, gz.

Because of your lack of attention, you are trying to convince us of your nonexistent superiority.
    What you are trying to say is: "i'm so awesome, look at me and please please acknowledge my abilities"
    And the me > U makes you really arrogant.
    You noob'ed to lvl 100 and now... you won't have much "good" pvp because you can kill almost everyone, but yeah who cares about equal opponents and fair fights?
    edited February 2010
    Weird, it's usually me vs 2-3 zulus and kingdoms.
    You never can fight them 1on1

He's a 91 mage, gz.

Because of your lack of attention, you are trying to convince us of your nonexistent superiority.
    What you are trying to say is: "i'm so awesome, look at me and please please acknowledge my abilities"
    And the me > U makes you really arrogant.
    You noob'ed to lvl 100 and now... you won't have much "good" pvp because you can kill almost everyone, but yeah who cares about equal opponents and fair fights?

LULUMAD? b:laugh
    edited February 2010
    Really? You stood there for like 10 seconds and no one thought of using an aoe to knock you out of stealth?

There is a reason why i was buffing on the air.
    XuLin was there with open Dragon's Breath few secs before that video was shot and all the +10 purge bow AoEing like mad hahaha.

NVM, i know what you mean. After i killed the ppl and i got sleep for that long on stealth, right? xD hehe i was surprised too. I guess some were still trying to figure out what hit them, and other were just trying to pick up the Tiger Smileys. QQ i wish i had time to get them.
  • Cookiecutter - Harshlands
    Cookiecutter - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LULUMAD? b:laugh
    He's right.
    PartyAnimalb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s Mai theme songb:laugh
    edited February 2010
    1. me > U is obvious troll bait, but if you are not smart enough to put together 1+1=2 b:shutup

2. i been killing 9X since low 8X, and i have leveled over 14 characters to 9X. believe me when i say lowbie PK is not what im looking for atm.

"You noob'ed to lvl 100 and now... you won't have much "good" pvp because you can kill almost everyone, but yeah who cares about equal opponents and fair fights?"

Im sure lowbie PvP is so hard when everyone has under 2K HP. And at equal opponents, LAWL 70% of the time i have always fought outnumbered or vs ppl way higher levels or with way better gear.

P.S: Me > U b:kiss
    edited February 2010
    1. me > U is obvious troll bait, but if you are not smart enough to put together 1+1=2 b:shutup

2. i been killing 9X since low 8X, and i have leveled over 14 characters to 9X. believe me when i say lowbie PK is not what im looking for atm.

"You noob'ed to lvl 100 and now... you won't have much "good" pvp because you can kill almost everyone, but yeah who cares about equal opponents and fair fights?"

Im sure lowbie PvP is so hard when everyone has under 2K HP. And at equal opponents, LAWL 70% of the time i have always fought outnumbered or vs ppl way higher levels or with way better gear.

Dang u have too much time b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Dang u have too much time b:embarrass

Been playing PW since Delphi server. 9X is not that hard. And now with Hyper it's just a joke.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That was pretty leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet IJS.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You could probable 3 hit killer_khan He has about 14k in tiger form i think could be lessb:laugh
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Hehehe you were out of range of my Subsea Strike.

U need to practice your timing though. You used Absolute Domain way too late xD i could have killed you if you were my main target.

Hmm ye its true that my timing sucks big time mostly cuz I lag too much during pvp fights where too many ppl are involved , but its very easy to kill me atm due to me not having TT90 armour and Idk if u checked but all my gear is 7x and 8x except from weapon and cape hehe

Actually we were always opening zhen and doing aoes to c if sum sin is around and tbh I dont know how killermate managed to get out of there alive after he was slept b:chuckle
    You could probable 3 hit killer_khan He has about 14k in tiger form i think could be lessb:laugh

Have u seen his gears? He has more hp in human form then my barb in tiger form even though my barb is full vit with almost all TT90 so u r totally wrong. And y r u talking about killer_khan when u r so fail that u cant even lvl any char past 60 no matter how hard u try? If u manage to get to lvl70 I will know u sold your account b:laugh
    edited February 2010

Have u seen his gears? He has more hp in human form then my barb in tiger form even though my barb is full vit with almost all TT90 so u r totally wrong. And y r u talking about killer_khan when u r so fail that u cant even lvl any char past 60 no matter how hard u try? If u manage to get to lvl70 I will know u sold your account b:laugh

Last time I saw killer_khan that's how much Hp he got might have re stated mer bughd...I have a level 82 barb on lc gtfob:bye...Lies to the rest Q_Q I don't have paypal or a credit card I'm a poor white boii who lives in a little house Q_Q

Hey der Ultimate how u doin?

• Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    if you played again, we could be married. ijs b:cute

That's very tempting. b:cute
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Last time I saw killer_khan that's how much Hp he got might have re stated mer bughd...I have a level 82 barb on lc gtfob:bye...Lies to the rest Q_Q I don't have paypal or a credit card I'm a poor white boii who lives in a little house Q_Q

Hey der Ultimate how u doin?

U bought that lvl82 barb, stop lying noooooooooooooooooob!
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    For starters hyper stones may be implemented, but still does not mean it makes leveling easy for all of us. Just makes leveling easy for those that can afford them. Yes I realize hyper stones + FC = great exp intake. But you have to realize that in repairs, charm ticks, (charms are ooh so cheap now a days) and pots alone can make a player's wallet much lighter.

lvling a character to 90 in my opinion still takes a lot of time. Yes it's easier now then before. But for a lot of us who can not play 4+ hours a day, nothing has really changed. Other then the fact it's almost impossible to find someone to grind on mobs with anymore b:surrender

second of all, besides trolling and all that jazz, what do you people exactly get out of calling each other noob? I mean I realize most of you are under 16, so I understand that. But for the rest of you? Have you ever stepped back and looked at it honestly? It's quite funny to see it go down, specially when there's a forum cat fight happening

lastly, fun pvp battle out at west arch evoke, must do it again soon b:pleased
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010

2. i been killing 9X since low 8X, and i have whoreacled over 14 characters to 9X. believe me when i say lowbie PK is not what im looking for atm.

"You noob'ed to lvl 100 and now... you won't have much "good" pvp because you can kill almost everyone, but yeah who cares about CS opponents and fair fights?"

Im sure lowbie PvP is so hard when everyone has under 2K HP. And at equal opponents, LAWL 70% of the time i have always fought with all my zulu buddies or vs ppl way higher levels or with way better CS gear.

fixed.b:cute
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
    edited February 2010
    Goodjob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    U bought that lvl82 barb, stop lying noooooooooooooooooob!

I didn't not Q_Q I starded doing RB once I hit 70 took me like 1 month to get to 80 running 1 or 2 Rb's a day Q_Q took a lot of monii for charms but....Im a online ***** who has a sugar momma I can't lie Q_Qb:surrender

edited February 2010

L2P

And come back when you actually got facts straight. My cleric was #1 on lvl ranking on HL and i used $0 RL money on it.

Not my fault you can't even figure out how to PvE efficiently.
    b:cute
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    L2P

not trying to troll, but do you really think all the money in the game has been 100% worth it? its a fun game and its great when u can beat most people in a 1v1, but is it worth how much u spent to get there? O.o and your time too, is it worth the opportunity costs? personally i would rather have money in the long run for what i really want, then to be good in a game
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
    edited February 2010
    not trying to troll, but do you really think all the money in the game has been 100% worth it? its a fun game and its great when u can beat most people in a 1v1, but is it worth how much u spent to get there? O.o and your time too, is it worth the opportunity costs? personally i would rather have money in the long run for what i really want, then to be good in a game

He is addict to the game that's why he spends money on it and also he want's to be good if he chooses to spend his money on a game then it is his right to do so, ijs.

• Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010

Was it worth the time and effort to type that worthless fail paragraph? Personally, I would of ejaculated all over my screen in hopes of my **** spelling out something as it drizzles down.