me > U Version 2.0.3

Comments

• Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Was it worth the time and effort to type that worthless fail paragraph? Personally, I would of ejaculated all over my screen in hopes of my **** spelling out something as it drizzles down.

then why did you write another worthless fail paragraph instead of trying to spell stuff with your ****? O.o SS or it didn't happen!
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    not trying to troll, but do you really think all the money in the game has been 100% worth it? its a fun game and its great when u can beat most people in a 1v1, but is it worth how much u spent to get there? O.o and your time too, is it worth the opportunity costs? personally i would rather have money in the long run for what i really want, then to be good in a game

I dunno, how old are you? Hard to see what is your perspective of money in life.

Personally i was born in a small city in a 3rd world country, and currently getting free scholarship + grant money during my college studies in the US.
    I split half of that on personal investments and waste the rest on w/e i want.
    Considering i don't do drugs, smoke, or drink (i do drink on special holidays), or trow money on the **** college girls, or trash food. I could put a bit into the game if i wanted.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I dunno, how old are you? Hard to see what is your perspective of money in life.

Personally i was born in a small city in a 3rd world country, and currently getting free scholarship + grant money during my college studies in the US.
    Considering i don't do drugs, smoke, or drink (i do drink on special holidays), or trow money on the **** college girls, or trash food. I could put a bit into the game if i wanted.

im 19, but i don't like spending money on anything i don't have to. thats why i play free games lol. im the cheapist guy that i know :D, but even then i don't see the point of putting a lot of money into a free game, i would rather play something else, P2P games, not going to say any names because of the rules... Spending lots of money in a game to be good i don't think would be fun, only others that spent a lot of money would be able to 1v1 you and others would be no fun to kill. Lose-Lose situation i think O.o
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Holy ****. I never new subsea could hit like that.
    Wonhalt
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010

just to throw it out there, in a typical persons meal, food that is healthy for you will tend to cost you more then fatty, greasy foods b:surrender. Just throwing it out there b:pleased

but other then that, all your points you make are very understandable. And congrats on going to college bro, make the best of it, good to see not everyone who plays this game is under 16 or locked up in their rooms at 35 b:victory
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    Etaerc - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wat? mcdicks cost a **** ton. buy some chicken, rice, vegetables, pasta, eggs and make a good meal for the same price if not cheaper. healthy food you don't make yourself is expensive obviously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wat? mcdicks cost a **** ton. buy some chicken, rice, vegetables, pasta, eggs and make a good meal for the same price if not cheaper. healthy food you don't make yourself is expensive obviously.

Loose Cu.nt, go back to your servers section.
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Who was Killermate's cleric anyway?
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    From reading his post up there I immediately thought about Ultimate
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    aside from the fact that you botted Ultimate i can see how you lvled all the other chars at 9x. yes botting involve $0 too
    but still, the fact that you are better as a player than most noobs around is something
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    aside from the fact that you botted Ultimate i can see how you lvled all the other chars at 9x. yes botting involve $0 too
    but still, the fact that you are better as a player than most noobs around is something

Terrible troll. He didnt bot.
    Go get some new material, botting was sooooo 9 months ago.
    Wonhalt
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    Etaerc - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Loose Cu.nt, go back to your servers section.

k Jeremy b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    k Jeremy b:bye

Good boy...
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Terrible troll. He didnt bot.
    Go get some new material, botting was sooooo 9 months ago.
    hi kiddo! tell that to your pendulum/random friends
    yea some of them admited, others just hide and avoid the subject
  • Nanannana - Heavens Tear
    Nanannana - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ultimate sure did bot, i remember the fish bot parties: Suwaki, ultimate, iamkiller, funlolz, angeRR, dejavu, acrelar, nova, zin and the other bot veno (forgot the name)
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Ultimate sure did bot, i remember the fish bot parties: Suwaki, ultimate, iamkiller, funlolz, angeRR, dejavu, acrelar, nova, zin and the other bot veno (forgot the name)

You're just mad 'cause you can't do fish and play monopoly at the same time.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You're just mad 'cause you can't do fish and play monopoly at the same time.

He used to play Twister till the jyzz in pants incident...
    edited February 2010

Yeah i had pro bot. It AoEd poison mobs like no other. THISISREALBORING.jpgb:chuckle PRO BOTZ

P.S: i did 7 character to 9x before i even knew there was multi-clienting.
  • _Abinash_ - Harshlands
    _Abinash_ - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    L2P

And come back when you actually got facts straight. My cleric was #1 on lvl ranking on HL and i used $0 RL money on it.

Not my fault you can't even figure out how to PvE efficiently.
    b:cute

b:shocked his cleric was #1, that means he is Asskeyyyyy!!!!!!!
    b:surrender no way i cud hv figured that

edit : my bad never heard of Ultimate only cleric i was afriad of at my 3x (on my BM like 1 year ago) was Ascii
    edited February 2010
    Besides bottign fish on ultimate, u shared account with that kid iamkiller to FC all day, no need to deny it b:bye

you can recognize when iamkiller plays on killermate, all you will haer is BR
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010

uhm...I barely hit 8x and was in KD when all the others in that list were 90+.
    My fishing party was usually thorin,burnout,skreamz,boeNn and KISSES after I joined QQme.

I'm flattered to be in that list though b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
    edited February 2010
    Besides bottign fish on ultimate, u shared account with that kid iamkiller to FC all day, no need to deny it b:bye

you can recognize when iamkiller plays on killermate, all you will haer is BR

Meh im done with U Mr.lvl 1 troll. LOL iamkiller was in china for more than a month, and anyone that knows him can guarantee you he did 0 FC/grind on that account.

But hey, if you think me playing BR= X amount of ppl playing go ahead.
    Your just like the bunch of ppl i have made think im a girl haha.

I never bot'd on Ultimate much less fishes (I only fished 1 and a half level when poison mobs went green) If you were there you'd knew. You insisting on it it's plain sad.

But hey, feel free to blame world war 3, global warming, or even haiti's earthquake on me if you feel pleased b:chuckle

Ur jealousy amuses me, "no need to deny it b:bye"
    edited February 2010
    b:shocked his cleric was #1, that means he is Asskeyyyyy!!!!!!!
    b:surrender no way i cud hv figured that

edit : my bad never heard of Ultimate only cleric i was afriad of at my 3x (on my BM like 1 year ago) was Ascii

LOL DUH, who other cleric would farm lvl 3X all day and rage when ppl tried to stop him form doing it.

Ascii 4 Director.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    LOL DUH, who other cleric would farm lvl 3X all day and rage when ppl tried to stop him form doing it.

Ascii 4 Director.

Ughh. painfull memories.b:shocked
    Wonhalt
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well noone was ever afraid of ultimate because his cleric sucks at pvp seriously. but assassins are annoying.. being 9x before everyone without cs on your cleric lawl... thats impossible.. i was 80 grinding at butters when u were 9x.. so basically u said u didnt cs, u didnt bot and u got enough time to:
    1. farm money (u are a non cser) and as far as i know ultimate u were always charmed (both). This implies HH or mat collecting. taking 2hrs-4hr a day.
    2. Lvl to 94 woot. and without cs.. no oracles from the event at the beginning of the server. Ultimate choose man.. did u play the game like emo 20/24 7/7 ? even Mr.nolife emoWDF was 89 when u were 94 and he was aoe grinding a lot everyday just like Siva.

well cs or bot? choose man stop your lies

In the list of botters add Bearie, Sakurai, Bkeno(the original one), faildom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    well noone was ever afraid of ultimate because his cleric sucks at pvp seriously. but assassins are annoying.. being 9x before everyone without cs on your cleric lawl... thats impossible.. i was 80 grinding at butters when u were 9x.. so basically u said u didnt cs, u didnt bot and u got enough time to:
    1. farm money (u are a non cser) and as far as i know ultimate u were always charmed (both). This implies HH or mat collecting. taking 2hrs-4hr a day.
    2. Lvl to 94 woot. and without cs.. no oracles from the event at the beginning of the server. Ultimate choose man.. did u play the game like emo 20/24 7/7 ? even Mr.nolife emoWDF was 89 when u were 94 and he was aoe grinding a lot everyday just like Siva.

well cs or bot? choose man stop your lies

In the list of botters add Bearie, Sakurai, Bkeno(the original one), faildom

LOL you know nothing about Ultimate and it shows.

Back then i was close friends with QQme which gave me like 15K MP event pots. Apart form that i wasn't usually charmed unless i would TW. I NEVER USED MP CHARM UNTIL LVL 95.

1~60 is fast as cleric with the air wood mobs and non stop FBs. 60~70 bats and between me and 2 other ppl we used to BUY FBs 59 from ppl so it was fast. 7~81/82 zhen/butterflies with crimson, 82~88 solo AoE poison mobs (faster than fishes and you make profit out of it), 88~90 i was forced to fish as there was nothing i could do about it.
    9X+ all 3rd maap and 96 spiders.

But hey, if you think i botted i botted. b:laugh
    L2P sucker
    edited February 2010
    There are also dozens of kylin that botted, too lazy to name them all though, they know themselves.

and for once agree with bottermate, L2P Dark_Failb:cute
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    sure i should learn to play maybe because i am lvl101 and didnt cs.. i have full event gears sharded with g8 g9 or +10vit stones.. well maybe u should be learning me how to stay awake 20/24 too play a game.. because seriously i have college to gob:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    sure i should learn to play maybe because i am lvl101 and didnt cs.. i have full event gears sharded with g8 g9 or +10vit stones.. well maybe u should be learning me how to stay awake 20/24 too play a game.. because seriously i have college to gob:bye

Fail troll is fail.
    Ultimate is telling the truth.
    Wonhalt
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Ascii 4 Director.

b:cute i feel like Brendle the PWI god everytime someone brings that up.