MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Rose

DX
    quote failure detected~
    DX
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blah i hate these forums.. ill try again
    This will be invitation only and will NOT be “open to the public.” ONLY the guilds above will be invited to attend this event and should you choose to come to the event and not be in one of the above mentioned guilds, you will be promptly pk’d and asked to leave (KOS list or not).

this is what stood out to me the most, everything after this contradicts itself

DX
    quote failure detected~
    DX
    b:surrender

and u failed quoting me too kinda :P forums are finiky x~x
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blah i hate these forums.. ill try again

this is what stood out to me the most, everything after this contradicts itself

So you chose to pick out one thing in the entire thread...

And again -
    There was NEVER a claim that players not in any of these guilds would be able to participate in this event in terms of gear and skill. Hell, I could name more then a handful that might be well suited for an event like this. However, this keeps it simple and much easier to control.
    forum fail while quoting, move along.

All is fine on my end....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i think it was too many [x] codes in a row on the part i was quoting.

and yes i quoted the 1 and FIRST line of the thread. I dont see how I couldnt have taken that negatively. "If ur not in the 3 guilds gtfo"
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I dont see how I couldnt have taken that negatively. "If ur not in the 3 guilds gtfo"

That is not a direct quote.

Some have an issue, but most I have talked to have no issue. Weird how that works.

And I have repeatedly stated my reasoning's for limiting this, therefore I feel no more need to explain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That is not a direct quote.

edit: you're right, it's not a direct quote, but its the message I perceive it as.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think its a good idea.
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This should be fun :D b:victory Can't wait to see who wins, I'm just glad we have Rose.. I don't think a GM would ever sponsor an event like this :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Whoever gets crit on the most and debuffed fastest by the cv bow is gonna lose. :(
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have no issue with your "event" in general. Only your comments telling people to stay out of your thread or you will have their posts removed.

I agree with you though that no matter how you set it up people would find a way to complain and say it is unfair. This is the main reason that GMs dont want to hold server events because no matter what they do people will complain. There is pretty much no way to set up something that would be fair for every single person on the server to participate in.

I have tried this before on other games myself. I set up a PVP tourney where the winner received an item that my guild held a monopoly on. 100 people signed up and only 2 people showed up. After it was over and the prize was handed out the people who didnt bother showing up complained that no one waited for them even though we waited an hour past the start time.

Unless you just hand out a gift to every single person on the entire server without making them do anything someone will find a reason to complain how it is unfair because stronger/richer players have an advantage.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have no issue with your "event" in general. Only your comments telling people to stay out of your thread or you will have their posts removed.

I said these things because of the flames...here is what I said:

v In response to the Damaged/Uncanny/Wiz thing....see the cuteness
    b:angry

Talk **** about ppl off my thread b:cute

And Damaged you not want in?

v In response to the start of the flames...I just did not and do want this to become an all out flame/attack thread like it already has. Discussion is fine, but people like to go overboard. Fact of the matter is, I posted it here for reason's already stated. Anyone could have asked why on this forum, etc....
    If you do not like then do not read and do not reply....this is NOT a thread meant to be an all out flame war. Nor is it meant to be "mean." I can always ask a mod or admin to move or erase comments and start over.

Fact is people can post their opinions whatever, but I will maintain that people like to pull things out of context and try to incite unnecessary flaming and arguments. You did the same thing in the way you posted......ijs. It is more of the attacks and such when this is an event, if one does not like it fine. But to turn this into an attack post is not warranted. People can do that elsewhere.

Also, like I have said before...cannot please everyone. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

If you do not like then do not read and do not reply....this is NOT a thread meant to be an all out flame war. Nor is it meant to be "mean." I can always ask a mod or admin to move or erase comments and start over.

You missed the quote that was the issue or did you forget saying this?

Anyway GL with running it.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You missed the quote that was the issue or did you forget saying this?

Anyway GL with running it.

This is what I was talking about...it is a statement I have made in numerous posts, you have looked up enough since you have interest. I am sure you could find more...but if you feel the need to post so be it.

It never stopped people from posting in the first place, but the people who were complaining about it did not have to post and not expect a response.

The point is NO ONE HAS TO READ IT NOR RESPOND!! See what I did there....

Posting an opinion is one thing, to flame, bait, ATTACK and take things out of context is another...there is a difference. b:shutup I would have asked for the flaming to be cut...as I have done in MORE THEN A FEW POSTS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    HOLY **** STOP THE DAMN QQ AND GET OFF ROSE'S E-NUTS.

If you weren't invited:
    1) You simply aren't factor enough to make a difference.
    2) You were forgot.
    3) You're a jackass and don't deserve being invited.

Leave it at that. This isn't an official PWI event so whatever your QQ is supposed to achieve it's failing.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ilmr - Lost City
    Ilmr - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you weren't invited:
    1) You simply aren't factor enough to make a difference. you aren't part of the cool crowd.
    2) You were forgot. maybe, but more likely the above
    3) You're a jackass and don't deserve being invited. lol have you seen some people invited?

rose none of this changes the fact that you could have posted it on private forums to the same effect. dont give me that bull**** about less people checking there. if ANYONE AT ALL checks there then the word will get out. i bet my +12 mirage sword that all the people you invited beforehand are on your friendlist anyway. you just posted it here so people can shower you with more praise for having such creativity and making such a cool event.

"guys stop the qqqqqqqing over my cool idea if you dont like it dont post now tbh i think it will be a cool and radical event that 90% arent invited to! you dont get to see it, and maybe ijs ill post wc so you can shower me with praise for thinking of you shriveling masses. "
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    rose none of this changes the fact that you could have posted it on private forums to the same effect. dont give me that bull**** about less people checking there. if ANYONE AT ALL checks there then the word will get out. i bet my +12 mirage sword that all the people you invited beforehand are on your friendlist anyway. you just posted it here so people can shower you with more praise for having such creativity and making such a cool event.

"guys stop the qqqqqqqing over my cool idea if you dont like it dont post now tbh i think it will be a cool and radical event that 90% arent invited to! you dont get to see it, and maybe ijs ill post wc so you can shower me with praise for thinking of you shriveling masses. "

I will ss my Fl for you so I can have that +12 sword of yours because I can assure you about half are not b:victoryb:cute

I will ss the second that I log in and will post here on the forums....Be true to your words now! I look forward to a +12 in a bit when I log in!

PEOPLE NOT ON MY FL:

Yoshiki
    Shinzoko
    Transcend
    VVind
    AznArcher
    Belandre
    Ehee
    YaLi (Confirmed)
    Wadzio
    Miss_Tika
    Kristoph (Confirmed)
    ArchEvil
    Elyane
    Coh
    SweetDream
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, she has also stated, that there are other spots avail' for people. So posting here might get peoples attention more. I know I don't check my guilds forums all that often, thus this is likely to apply to other people, hence posting it here.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, she has also stated, that there are other spots avail' for people. So posting here might get peoples attention more. I know I don't check my guilds forums all that often, thus this is likely to apply to other people, hence posting it here.

People do not see that b:surrender

But I am looking forward to that +12 sword b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Breadbun - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options

Rofl. But it's a mirage sword b:laugh
  • Ilmr - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options

people do see that there are spots open. they also see that you said only 3 guilds can apply. i can name at least 10 people not in those guilds that could qualify this competition (no, that is NOT "opening it up to the public for more QQ." besides, you're getting enough QQ from the public as is).

and oh boy i cant wait to see all the people you're "friends" with! i bet you cant wait to show us either! (ninja edit: if you say you cant wait either because of a +12 2x mold sword then LOL you're so witty, jump off a cliff pls ty). just because they aren't on your FL doesnt mean you cant get into contact with them. you probably could easily, you just wanted this glory.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    people do see that there are spots open. they also see that you said only 3 guilds can apply. i can name at least 10 people not in those guilds that could qualify this competition (no, that is NOT "opening it up to the public for more QQ." besides, you're getting enough QQ from the public as is).

and oh boy i cant wait to see all the people you're "friends" with! i bet you cant wait to show us either! (ninja edit: if you say you cant wait either because of a +12 2x mold sword then LOL you're so witty, jump off a cliff pls ty). just because they aren't on your FL doesnt mean you cant get into contact with them. you probably could easily, you just wanted this glory.

You made the bet not me, but if you do not want to see my FL thn let me know. Who cares who is on there, I would love to see you "friends" list as well....I am logging in now b:kiss

Oh and btw...had you read the entire post, and many of my replies, you would know why only these three guilds are involved....As I have stated before, sorry if people feel left out, but that is the way it is.

EDIT --> FL being uploaded now for your viewing pleasure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Double post....

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven

Now, you can just send me my +12 Mirage Sword through standard game mail. I will be waiting b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ilmr - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you mean your pleasure. don't be too excited now!

and yes, i have read the thread, and seen your reasons. they are all terrible. this thread would have been useful if any unknown 99+ mages or archers wanted to volunteer for the event, but its not. its here for the kami ess and spec players to circlejerk with each other and for the rest of us to bow down to you all.

and hahaha way to say exactly what i thought you would say about the 'bet'

edit: wow look at those 7 pages of people! i sure was proven wrong, and now believe that you dont strive for popularity. only took about 15 minutes too! you sure are quick. btw, is your fl full? or did you erase some just for these pictures?

ps mods are the best for letting this stupid **** go on for 18 pages. countdown to them erasing all the ones not honoring rose starting....now!
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you mean your pleasure. don't be too excited now!

and yes, i have read the thread, and seen your reasons. they are all terrible. this thread would have been useful if any unknown 99+ mages or archers wanted to volunteer for the event, but its not. its here for the kami ess and spec players to circlejerk with each other and for the rest of us to bow down to you all.

and hahaha way to say exactly what i thought you would say about the 'bet'
    most moronic troll I've seen on the forums lately... so whiny and unable to back **** up
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Double post....

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven

Now, you can just send me my +12 Mirage Sword through standard game mail. I will be waiting b:cute

That list isn't complete without my alt on it. Be ashamed, very ashamed.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That list isn't complete without my alt on it. Be ashamed, very ashamed.

b:shedtear never asked for invite nor invited me b:surrender

PS --> If you think i erased any try again.....do a count of how many ppl are on there...ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Breadbun - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:shedtear never asked for invite nor invited me b:surrender

PS --> If you think i erased any try again.....do a count of how many ppl are on there...ijs

Mommy told me not to talk to strangers! Let alone add them to friends list b:shocked

Is there a cap to how many you can have on friends list?
  • Ilmr - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ask reds, she might know.

and i would count them but **** that noise. i gotta go ive got some off-computer stuff to do. but dont worry ill bbs!
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:shedtear
    me are page 7
    b:shedtear
    and off line!
    D:
    b:infuriated
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kissingme
    kissingme Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What a cheap way to seek more attention, maam .Plus its to dumb to have archers zhenning on mages, And what? Thats it ? LOLFAILEVENT!!!b:bye