Rose's 15mill Kami/Essence/Spec: Archer versus Wizard Event

Comments

• Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    kissingme wrote: »
    What a cheap way to seek more attention, maam .Plus its to dumb to have archers zhenning on mages, And what? Thats it ? LOLFAILEVENT!!!b:bye

Fail troll is fail. If you want to bash somebody for trying to bring a little fun to this server at least have the balls to do it on your main and not on a nameless alt that you have just created. It gives you such a bad reputation from the beginning. kthnxbai.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think I am just going to be repeating myself on this thread.....
    Just an FYI....

Here is the Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOmzWwvgtDk

At 6:55 is where this event stemmed from....

Although Wadzio and I disagree on many things, even I can say that for him to last that long is a feat in and of itself. Should the Zhen have been stopped earlier? Maybe, but the point is this is what we are looking at...he was Zhenned on for over 20 seconds... =D
    kissingme wrote: »
    What a cheap way to seek more attention, maam .Plus its to dumb to have archers zhenning on mages, And what? Thats it ? LOLFAILEVENT!!!b:bye

Fail troll but nice try....the funny thing is. All of the alts on here are giving me attention.

Funny how that works isn't it b:surrender
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Transcend - Lost City View Post
    LOL@Reds, that would be so hilarious to see, and definitely would put that up on youtube :)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wadzio - Lost City View Post
    Kristoph I doubt You would survive more than 10 seconds on Transcend's zhen. As some1 mention its +10 bow and lvl 11 zhen also. Im up to see a test ing. I can pay You a doll just for a plesure of watching and having sure You wouldnt survive 28 seconds.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kristoph - Lost City View Post
    rofl, you didn't survive 28 seconds of zhen. 6 "ticks"... 18 seconds. Of which only 2 were crits?

I'd be happy to join in just for the **** of it, sounds fun to me. Would be hilarious if we all stood around some NPC Transcend would zhen on, and then see who'd be the last one standing.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MagicHamsta - Lost City View Post
    me want to see that too.
    xD
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RedsRose - Lost City View Post
    Seriously though....I mean it!!!

I say we do it...Bring in some Mages and let's roll...we all know the major ones....hell...I'll go as high as 20 dolls if we get enough people
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Biggyluv - Lost City View Post
    Zhen on me, when your not strong,
    And I'll be your friend
    I will help youuuu, useee your dolls!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RedsRose - Lost City View Post
    Looks like we might have event.

I have more then a few mages and just need a few more archers which I can easily get with level 10 and level 11 barrage.

The charm ticks are on you..HOWEVER..Baring we get a decent about of people, I might be willing to throw in some bronze HP charms to cover...I will see once we get this rollin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Shelle - Lost City
    Shelle - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I like events Red dose on WC they are fun and everyone can do them. She has said she will post a vid for all to see after. What is big deal.

Maybe she will be sweet and do new Disney pop quiz also. b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I like events Red dose on WC they are fun and everyone can do them. She has said she will post a vid for all to see after. What is big deal.

Maybe she will be sweet and do new Disney pop quiz also. b:beg

b:chuckle

I was thinking more about a Music Trivia next time....I am waiting for things to come out other then packs. TBH I like doing them when charms and orbs on sale. More fun and more useful items for everyone...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BambooHugger - Lost City
    BambooHugger - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I was thinking more about a Music Trivia next time....I am waiting for things to come out other then packs. TBH I like doing them when charms and orbs on sale. More fun and more useful items for everyone...b:surrender

remember when Disappear answered the celine dion question.

what a Frag.
    BambooHugger-7x Arcane Barbarian- ImSoFail-Tarded
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you mean your pleasure. don't be too excited now!

and yes, i have read the thread, and seen your reasons. they are all terrible. this thread would have been useful if any unknown 99+ mages or archers wanted to volunteer for the event, but its not. its here for the kami ess and spec players to circlejerk with each other and for the rest of us to bow down to you all.

and hahaha way to say exactly what i thought you would say about the 'bet'

edit: wow look at those 7 pages of people! i sure was proven wrong, and now believe that you dont strive for popularity. only took about 15 minutes too! you sure are quick. btw, is your fl full? or did you erase some just for these pictures?

ps mods are the best for letting this stupid **** go on for 18 pages. countdown to them erasing all the ones not honoring rose starting....now!

They're unknown because they're terrible. I could make a list.

Well Wadzio is on there because this whole thing came up cuz he's horrible, so it would seem appropriate to name him I think.

In Fact I will make a list.
    I will leave out my guildies cuz I already receive enough rage.

Fail 100 mages:
    LordInfernal
    Ascentions (LOLOL)
    xDarkedgex (cuz double x is insanely pro and justifies any build)
    Wadzio
    Ehee? (Give him average mage gear for level 100 his oracle baby will show)
    Damaged (coulda sworn he was still 7x)

Thats all I remember for now. So flame me for not remembering you for being so fail.

Oh ya and if you have a problem with someone quit hiding behind alts. I don't do it, who the hell cares? What you afraid of? Uncomfortable E-situations?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh ya and if you have a problem with someone quit hiding behind alts. I don't do it, who the hell cares? What you afraid of? Uncomfortable E-situations?

If they hide behind alts we cant find anything to make fun of them. When we do find out who they are they start using their mains on forums so it wont look like its them OR they dont wanna look like DavidK when we make them look stupid.b:shutup
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I do not want this to turn into a stupid Pk war

you sure with that?
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Love the idea.

This is a great event, and I applaud Rose for making this event possible.

I would love to see the video when it's out, it's gonna be so interesting >.<.

Rose did not state that mages and archers that are not in the triangle of Essence, Kamisama and Spectral are fail.

If you did understand this like that you need to check your IQ again ijs.

It's simply because of the fact that she can control the event better, arrange it better and make it a decent event without all the drama and QQ.

One other thing, yes of course there are mages and archers that pwn and are not in those three guilds, no one said otherwise...well Rose did not say that.

Putting words into people's mouths is just idiotic...or is it keyboards? b:shocked

Anyways, good luck with the event Rose, I'm looking forward for the video and I'm sure it will be a hell of a lot of fun. Kudos to your idea. b:victory
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Double post....

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven

Now, you can just send me my +12 Mirage Sword through standard game mail. I will be waiting b:cute

You do know he is not actually going to give you anything, it seemed you went through a lot of effort to prove a pointless point
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    You do know he is not actually going to give you anything, it seemed you went through a lot of effort to prove a pointless point

Oh yes, because pushing a single button 7 times is so much work.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ehee? (Give him average mage gear for level 100 his oracle baby will show)
    Damaged (coulda sworn he was still 7x)

Fail lol? +4 gear and I still rock the majority of kami\essence without needing my charm to even tick, you'd know if you pvped in a timezone that mattered
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Fail lol? +4 gear and I still rock the majority of kami\essence without needing my charm to even tick, you'd know if you pvped in a timezone that mattered

And your timezone is one that matters why?
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    And your timezone is one that matters why?

Because I said so? Go talk trash at OHT sz, ask Zechs for a 1v1, and die in under 2min before saying "OMG CSER ;(" some more

lolupoo?
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    didnt know you could kill anything in a serious 1v1
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Anyways, good luck with the event Rose, I'm looking forward for the video and I'm sure it will be a hell of a lot of fun. Kudos to your idea. b:victory

Thank you for the support! =D

I know he/she/it is not giving me anything, but I think I did prove a point.

IF you are going to make a statement in an attempt to prove your own point, make sure you know what you are talking about. It is that simple really.

And if you think taking a pic, uploading it and posting it is a lot of effort...I laugh....
    Because I said so? Go talk trash at OHT sz, ask Zechs for a 1v1, and die in under 2min before saying "OMG CSER ;(" some more

lolupoo?

Still waiting on word if you want me to add your name to the Participant list.

Lemme know =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oo oo can I go?! b:chuckle
    <---- in Essence
    <---- 99+
    <---- deserves invite if Damaged gets one!
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You can confirm my non-attendance b:surrender
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    oo oo can I go?! b:chuckle
    <---- in Essence
    <---- 99+
    <---- deserves invite if Damaged gets one!

Added.
    You can confirm my non-attendance b:surrender

Noted and ty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Elayne and Tika will also not be attending b:shocked
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Sorry my gears +4 and I have the pdef of an arabian colt
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Elayne and Tika will also not be attending b:shocked

b:sad I'll be the only sage Mage there?

b:sad
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    b:sad I'll be the only sage Mage there?

b:sad
    no u

asd
  • Shelle - Lost City
    Shelle - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Red and Llama gratz on your wedding b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I can come to this event, but how I was already talking to Transcend - some stuff is impossible to repeat. It was during tw, unexpected attacks that You couldnt be 100% prepared and focus on zhen and You had other ppl hitting You while You were hitting others. Plus we have been talking to Transcend that Rose should go into such zhen too :)
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Plus we have been talking to Transcend that Rose should go into such zhen too :)
    /ironheart
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Red and Llama gratz on your wedding b:victory

b:cute tyvm
    I can come to this event, but how I was already talking to Transcend - some stuff is impossible to repeat. It was during tw, unexpected attacks that You couldnt be 100% prepared and focus on zhen and You had other ppl hitting You while You were hitting others. Plus we have been talking to Transcend that Rose should go into such zhen too :)

Yeah, I know that things cannot be repeated, but it is more of just a fun thing.

And sure, I'll go under a Zhen, why not. TBH I do not think I have ever encountered a Barrage in TW more then a few seconds before it was "broken." Meh, I'll go for it b:victory
    /ironheart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ugh I just got off work.. will be a while before I'll be able to get on -.- Guess I can't make it b:cry
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • bmwrabcd1234
    bmwrabcd1234 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Rose is an e-****

/thread
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    was late QQ, still had fun though.