Nefarious

Options
WlNTER - Sanctuary
WlNTER - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do."

By: Dale Carnegie

Up and Down in Nef myself, but still proud to be in one of the biggest & powerful faction of Sanctuary Server and whosoever, not in it pls don't judge, criticize, condemn, complain, etc... Thank you.

Have A Nice & Fun Game in PWI
Post edited by WlNTER - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    pls post in the right thread b:victory no need to make mod work harder by cluttering up for a simple post pls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why , oh WHY can't fish server RT forums be at least as half as interesting and drama filled like these . It's making me wish I still had my character here Q_Q .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Rofl. How inspiring =) So you use an intellectual quote to condone foul play. You can post this junk on your own forums~
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    OMFG enough with the nef threads b:irritated
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sorry, needed to be here for a reason and don't worry my reply will be short n sharp to the point won't clutter up. Thanks.

GM if you think my post cannot be here kindly remove asap. Thanks.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    "Up and Down in Nef myself, but still proud to be in one of the biggest & powerful faction of Sanctuary Server

so thats the reason your in nefarious ? Your so faithful b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    naughty naughty hunter, how are u? not faithful but many Singaporean friends here to chat and play with because we can use our 24 hrs free in/outgoing call in M1 lmao, hehehe...
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sorry, not interested to chat with people like u, no offended, bb.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    singapore is one of the countries that can play pwi?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    OMFG too, see how the threads can lead to, nobody know, there is a choice to read or not to read...so what is yours?
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ummm... wtf? O__o
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I truly hope you understand what is the meaning of forum before making yourself look stupid of what u just written. bb
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why , oh WHY can't fish server RT forums be at least as half as interesting and drama filled like these . It's making me wish I still had my character here Q_Q .

ppl like me still post here 4 entertainment value,
    and for entertainment value i will say this, half the ppl in nef aint the OGs i knew, nor will they ever be, they "inhereted" a strong faction. break em up an make there own i got $500 gold sayin its fail after fail,

just my 2 cents :P
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Up and Down in Nef myself, but still proud to be in one of the biggest & powerful faction of Sanctuary Server and whosoever, not in it pls don't judge, criticize, condemn, complain, etc... Thank you.

Have A Nice & Fun Game in PWI

Hi WINTER i understand that your sick of people complaining about nef and thats understandable because your proud of being in the faction which i do respect. At the same time though its not fair to tell people not to post their thoughts and opinions about nefarious. We as people have opinions some are good and valid and some are just ridicolous flame posts from people acting childish. Regardless some people such as myself want there opinions to be heard and its not fair to tell them they need to be censored, as Milyen did to me. He didnt like what i had to say so he told an officer to ban me from forums. So these forums are a great tool to allow others to vent about topics and issues that concern them. Or just a place to talk without having to look over our shoulder wondering if what we say will get us banned. My thread about nefarious is not to be taken as a complaint its a nefarious discussion and was meant to be just that from old members, current members, and anyone that takes interest about whats going on.
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I exercise my freedom of speech and press within reason since both the game and myself are in a place that allows such. b:thanks
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Deceptistar, sorry I don't have to tell you who can play pwi because your question sound silly, bb

P.S. you are not welcome to my post the door is wide open
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Xaro$, Xaro$, I don't know how old are you but pls if you come to my post keep it short & sharp.

Good Day
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Xoria, you are visiting my post for what? showing off what you are and who u are...lmao

People like you, just wasting my time to reply, pls create your own post, good luck b:bye
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Xaro$, Xaro$, I don't know how old are you but pls if you come to my post keep it short & sharp.

Good Day

What does my age have to do with anything?

Once you post you have no control as to who posts, how they post, or what they post. Thats milyens job on Nef forums b:chuckle

Btw i didnt want to sound mean is why i gave my explanation, your a good person and i did not want to sound like your enemy b:byeb:cute
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Deceptistar, sorry I don't have to tell you who can play pwi because your question sound silly, bb

P.S. you are not welcome to my post the door is wide open
    I guess you dont read the rules and policy before you play lol. Some asian countries cannot access PWI due IP blocking.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1086781&postcount=6
    Is my country eligible to play Perfect World International?

If you live in one of the following countries, or have an IP address connected to, or close to, one of the following countries, you will NOT be able to play PWI.
    These countries CAN NOT play Perfect World International.
    China
    Hong Kong
    Japan
    Macau
    Malaysia
    North Korea
    Philippines
    South Korea
    Taiwan
    Turkey
    Vietnam

If you want to play Perfect World for those regions, you will have to research on the internet to
    find the one that covers your location. All other IP addresses from anywhere else in the world are not blocked by Perfect World Entertainment.
    Note: This list is current as of October 3, 2008.
    Because i remembered alot of countries near singapore that could not play i had to reconfirm again. (yeah i actually remember important posts) No use talking to a kid that understands only yes or no for an answer xaro lol. Ill bet a measly 10k coins he wont know wtf im saying in this post either :P no wonder nef made that no-post on the PWI forums rule.
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    short n sharp pls, if you want attention pls go somewhere else. b:bye

P.S. hated when those junk below driving me nut..... by those I already know how long-winded you are

Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Perfect World User

#2 Yesterday, 06:50 PM
    Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
    pls post in the right thread no need to make mod work harder by cluttering up for a simple post pls

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

lagunal8.deviantart.com ★★ "New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae ★★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis ★★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam ★★"Beauty can be fixed with surgery, **** can be fixed with surgery, but stupid... there is no pill or surgery for stupid"-Mad_Doc ★★ "A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah ★★ ["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat] ★★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele ★★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith ★★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons ★★"This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol ★★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle
    edited February 2010
    Options
    P.S. hated when those junk below driving me nut..... by those I already know how long-winded you are
    i like to drive cars. u like to drive nuts b:chuckle
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Xaro$,

hope you are happy, see you in game..b:cute
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Xaro$,

hope you are happy, see you in game..b:cute

Hi, WLNTER... not WINTER!

Are you enjoying your trolling at the Sanctuary section?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Deceptistar don't try to be smart must I have to spell my country for you SINGAPORE is not in your list too bad...b:chuckle hehehe

what car are you driving, we are driving fararri, porsche and you?

P.S. READ before you write don't give wrong information pls
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Xoria, you are visiting my post for what? showing off what you are and who u are...lmao

People like you, just wasting my time to reply, pls create your own post, good luck b:bye

Woot, I have wasted WINTER's time and another response will mean I have wasted it yet again~ b:laugh Also, I like to show off when it gets under another's skin. b:cute I think I'll go to bed and dream of more entertainment to read tomorrow.

[In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    short n sharp pls

You. Are. A. Tard. Short and straight to the point. b:chuckle
    if you want attention pls go somewhere else. b:bye

It's an open forum lmao.

I can't make out what that means. I'll just assume you're trying, but failing to insult Decep(something)star

Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Perfect World User

#2 Yesterday, 06:50 PM
    Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
    pls post in the right thread no need to make mod work harder by cluttering up for a simple post pls

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

lagunal8.deviantart.com ★★ "New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae ★★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis ★★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam ★★"Beauty can be fixed with surgery, **** can be fixed with surgery, but stupid... there is no pill or surgery for stupid"-Mad_Doc ★★ "A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah ★★ ["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat] ★★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele ★★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith ★★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons ★★"This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol ★★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle

Please. lrn2quote. It's a simple click of a button. My god.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wow, another nef thread, would be rude not to thrown a nef truth in, how's about this one. Did you know who the nefarious leader (Milyen) alt characters are? well her's two of them i know of.

1) Minkina, veno with herc and nix
    2) and.........PSIHI!!!!!!!! you all know this guy, notorious scammer within PWI, nef's most hated player and yea, the alt of your leader enjoy b:laugh

BTW, if you read this milyen, i know you asked me keep this quiet, but you should think before you tell people stuff, if your going stab them in the back.

P.S. WlNTER, errr short and sweet wastes time, long posts get all the info out in one go, and this isnt YOUR thread, its PWI's thread, you just chose to make it.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    Elentir - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Omg if you are proud to be in the faction, then why do something that would cause unnecessary attention to yourself and the faction? Negative attention might I add, this thread is like a sign that says, "Hi, I'm in Nef, and I'm flaunting that, and now you can flame me and the faction in this thread made just for you!" The chances of someone NOT condemning, criticizing, or complaining in this thread is remote.
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just curious... how long has WINTER actually BEEN in nef for...?