Nefarious

Options

Comments

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cant have been that long, when i left in december, she was still pretty new to the faction, so maybe 4 months tops
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cant have been that long, when i left in december, she was still pretty new to the faction, so maybe 4 months tops

WINTER has been in nef for quite a while i believe.

He/she was there when i was in Nef back in March/April
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Wasn't he/she that veno using a bee even at 90+ in TW that kept trying to actually kill or hurt some1 ? Or was it some1 called Whiner ? I might be mixing them up .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

if thats true, then she had left by the time i joined nef in june, and wasnt there till i had been in nef a long time myself, also only 22 posts made by her on nef forum to date, so couldnt have been in for 10-11 months.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think WlNTER was one of the Nef that have left for awhile and rejoined later on. Not too sure though.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    <---confused

This thread is almost as garbled as that slitwrists guys' thread....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Props to elentir for being the first person in Nef to post something sensible in a long time. Why can't your faction mates be as reasonable as you? ;3 WINTER is spamming her thread like a freaking chat box >_>
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Props to elentir for being the first person in Nef to post something sensible in a long time. Why can't your faction mates be as reasonable as you? ;3 WINTER is spamming her thread like a freaking chat box >_>
    thats the lvl of intelligence ya get lol. She probably dont even know how much cars cost :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It seems she insults all who posts in her thread. O_O
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You. Are. A. Tard. Short and straight to the point. b:chuckle

It's an open forum lmao.

I can't make out what that means. I'll just assume you're trying, but failing to insult Decep(something)star

Please. lrn2quote. It's a simple click of a button. My god.

Something about even abbreviating calling them a the full name down to just tard made that post perfect. Still laughing from it :)
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just curious... how long has WINTER actually BEEN in nef for...?
    she has been in nef for a while, i joined Nef in May, and she was there before that, she left after devalis didnt squad her for TW.
    It seems she insults all who posts in her thread. O_O
    well got something about her, after which a sensible person would stop showing his/her face on forums and ingame. Dont know how many people here remember Heleina ? Originally from Mythical? Well if you remember her, then you will also remember, that she used to charge 50k to kill Jewelscalen ?? well she was 85 back then. Winter states that her pets Herc/Nix are upto her LvL but still FAILSto tank Jewel....says ONLY a barb can tank it, welll personally i tanked jewel at lvl 90, never had the chance to do it before that. anyways thats one story of WINTER, dont know how many more there......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well got something about her, after which a sensible person would stop showing his/her face on forums and ingame. Dont know how many people here remember Heleina ? Originally from Mythical? Well if you remember her, then you will also remember, that she used to charge 50k to kill Jewelscalen ?? well she was 85 back then. Winter states that her pets Herc/Nix are upto her LvL but still FAILSto tank Jewel....says ONLY a barb can tank it, welll personally i tanked jewel at lvl 90, never had the chance to do it before that. anyways thats one story of WINTER, dont know how many more there......
    feed us moar herne im bored....
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I once asked if anyone could farm 3-2 with me, WlNTER said s/he would help if s/he got money out of the run. I said it would probably be equally split but I needed Skaidread Edges. Then she flat out refused.. b:shutup
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dont know how many people here remember Heleina ? Originally from Mythical? Well if you remember her, then you will also remember, that she used to charge 50k to kill Jewelscalen ?? well she was 85 back then. Winter states that her pets Herc/Nix are upto her LvL but still FAILSto tank Jewel....says ONLY a barb can tank it

booo. I tanked Jewelscalen(sp?) at level 61, right after Soviet's first PvE TW victory. I was still using my 1h sword then lol. b:chuckle I still remember most the squad as well: Skif, shuuuu, xFlay, myself, and the people who needed it.
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    WlNTER - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This will be my last reply to those trying to be smart and all they want is to continue to flame others, after reading a few post in PWI forums and I discovered they were the same old people, no wonder GM needed to closed the post to stop them flaming others, shame on you guys.

So don't come acting all high and mighty just because you can tank jewel, lmao... for your information Herne_Hunter, you should be shame on yourself is you who want me to dig your ugly true as a faction leader not helping your own members, they seek me for help, sigh....

One last word, you are just "BUSYBODY" mind your own business instead of others and I am not going to waste my time here.
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    "This will be my last reply"
    I ROFLed when I saw it double posted b:laugh
    edited February 2010
    Options
    'tard is an understatement really
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    'tard is an understatement really

Honestly, I don't know why I am shocked that this post is STILL active...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i personally find it amusing b:chuckle
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Normally I would but WLNTER is a sad sad person... get your butt on Vent lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

It's good, isn't it? b:laugh Something to read while you're bored at work/school/w.e....
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nnW<3

lalallaa neffie
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nnW<3

lalallaa neffie

Damnit you nerfed my quote!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nnW<3

lalallaa neffie

Miss Asia b:kiss
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    One last word, you are just "BUSYBODY" mind your own business instead of others and I am not going to waste my time here.
    Wait...but...you put your business out there by making this thread. You made it other people's business by putting it on the PWI forums.

And wait, uhh, why did you make this topic if it's a waste of time...

dotdotdot ಠ_ಠ
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wait...but...you put your business out there by making this thread. You made it other people's business by putting it on the PWI forums.

And wait, uhh, why did you make this topic if it's a waste of time...

dotdotdot ಠ_ಠ

WLNTER is trolling the forums like Wizzled trolls WC. Bad name to have by any faction tag...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sanctuary forums are easily some of the best sources of amusement. :D<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I am not going to waste my time here.

Couldn't finish what you have started? b:laugh

Word b:kiss
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

b:victoryb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

We're just wayyyyy too dramatic compared to other servers. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)