Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
    Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall
    Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:dirty What about spending e-wifes money

Anders, please stop trying to troll. Its getting rather annoying and you are failing horribly.
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    debuffing allowed?
  • youllnevergetme
    youllnevergetme Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sorry to say it bud, but spending your college loans on a game isn't the way to go.

This made me giggle like a school girl.
    nerd.png
    Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
    Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall
    Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't care either.
    game is down
    im bored and having fun

You care bc you are still posting b:cute

And nice try on the link....I was not born on the forums yesterday b:victory
    rikako wrote: »
    debuffing allowed?

If you have a debuff bow you can use it =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • PrinceClare - Lost City
    PrinceClare - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think it might be because they don't like you. You do trash talk a lot so that could be where they just don't care about bringing your archer up. But that might not be true it just sounds legit though. RIGHT!?

Uh eh X, you may know or notice that I only "as you say " trash talk who trash talks me . Also, you know how many haters i have :( Oh my bad,jealous xD .
    Clare sad cause no one cares or thinks he is good in sliding a credit card b:laugh

b:victory i Dont cash shop

LOL Wadzio go drop more +10 please. Plus,i dont really care nub .Count how many times you got killed by my EP/EA kthx . Also, 5pm server time = 10am my time which means im at Uni , which also means im not gonna leave Uni for a such an event,got it big boy ?
    Clare, of all the people you decided to highlight from that list, only 2 are chars made within the last few months. All the others have been around from somewhere very near the beginning of the server. I know this because I too have been around since the beginning of the server. Of the times of Mystic, Deity, Flamez and the real life hero Danika. So the others have cash shopped their gears but not a single one of them oracled their way to the high levels like you have for your archer. Whether you have 8jun or not, you are still not considered a factor at any point and will not until those that earned their place are long gone. Sorry to say it bud, but spending your college loans on a game isn't the way to go.

Basch, Im sure I was playing at almost the begging of the server and seen the red named above,However, LOOOOOOOOL @ U . YaLi and Ehee did not oracle to 100 ? Its just too funny xD .Although you`re calling me a non-factor,there are so many people who love me . AND LOOOOOOOOOL @ college loans . You guys realy act like you KNOW me in real life,know what do i do,know what my family has ...etc . Whether you believe or not, an oil company ,few other HUGE shops/centers in the country are for "us" my famiy . So , do not be stupid ,you or others, and act like you know me IRL .. The only two people that know that are Andareil and PrincessLora .RL buddies.. Plus Basch, you should read about what people say about how failure you are .Sorry mate,you started :(
  • Ehee - Lost City
    Ehee - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well i oracled this to 100 b:surrender

Who remember PC and his godly gears@lv90b:laugh
    me gush you.
  • PrinceClare - Lost City
    PrinceClare - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well i oracled this to 100 b:surrender

lol die Ehee <3
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Nice event.

But a few wtfdidujustsay? in itb:laugh

@Bowlinbob and Breadbun: For your remark at the elitist notion, and that only 3 factions matter.
    Bowlin. In terms of strength, tw capability, lvls, gears, i am sorry, but yes.The plain and simple truth is other than the 3 mentioned guilds, the other guilds on L.C are very very very very substandard. Don't hate on the truth. This event is determining strength and ability. Not who is the friendliest,pally, etc guild/ppl.

Breadbun. Not gonna waste my time. Just a sg1who???? will suffice.

@Basch something about "blah blah blah Damaged, blah blah playing with the big boys" I nearly fell off my chair when i read this. "Big boys" who? you? Sorry to burst your little bubble. But when epic barbs are named and talked about. Your name isn't even a flash on ppl's mind, not even a glimmer. Hope u realise that.b:surrender

p.s. Ehee owns pwi ijs.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Uh eh X, you may know or notice that I only "as you say " trash talk who trash talks me . Also, you know how many haters i have :( Oh my bad,jealous xD .

This....................

is a lie.

and lol at being trolled at the fake wadzio. hahahahahahaha
    Here we go again....
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Nice event.

@Basch something about "blah blah blah Damaged, blah blah playing with the big boys" I nearly fell off my chair when i read this. "Big boys" who? you? Sorry to burst your little bubble. But when epic barbs are named and talked about. Your name isn't even a flash on ppl's mind, not even a glimmer. Hope u realise that.

What makes you think that I even care to be what you consider an epic barb? I do my job, and I do it well. But for me to be considered and epic barb I would have to spend thousands of dollars on a game? I'm sorry, but I'm just as satisfied with my mediocre existence and annoying the **** out of you people than spending that kind of money on pixels that will phase out within the next 10 years. I don't consider myself one of the greats and I never have, but I know who I am better than and I show it. I'm sorry that you feel that I don't know that, but I've known that for a long time. Please, if you are gonna talk about such things, make sure its someone that has no idea first. kthnxbai.

@Clare: All I'm gonna say to that is go back to uni and have them teach you to read. Until then, why bother replying to what I say because its obvious you confirmed what I said.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Why in the world would I be jealous when I think I'm the ****? Lol, I'm just stating something that you're not seeing in some of these people's posts. They look like they don't like you. Doesn't mean I hate you >.>

P.S. I do, however, think you aren't suited for the trash talking section of PWI.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Apocalyptart - Lost City
    Apocalyptart - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I wanna watch :D make it MagicHamsta vs apocalyptart event >:D
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think Wadzio will survive barrage the longest...

b:surrender
  • RDM - Lost City
    RDM - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    As much as I think this Event has potential....

One thing really annoys me:

The wizard who stays alive the longest is the lucky one that didn't get debuffed.

**** Lunar bow.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think Wadzio will survive barrage the longest...

b:surrender

Cheater!!!!! You saw that on Transcend's vid.....
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Nice event.

Breadbun. Not gonna waste my time. Just a sg1who???? will suffice.

You say sg1who, however this guild has made u rage so much! "Ohhh QQ they attack landz when we say not too"

Haha, gtfo.

On a side note i just threw up b:cryb:shutup
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

His 80 gold gear wasnt bad either! b:shocked

Back to topic- I wanna be zhenned on! b:cryb:cry
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    As much as I think this Event has potential....

One thing really annoys me:

The wizard who stays alive the longest is the lucky one that didn't get debuffed.

**** Lunar bow.
    It's going to depend on crits etc anyway, but it'd still be fun to see.

I'm kinda worried about Morning Dew though...
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

@Bowlinbob and Breadbun: For your remark at the elitist notion, and that only 3 factions matter.
    Bowlin. In terms of strength, tw capability, lvls, gears, i am sorry, but yes.The plain and simple truth is other than the 3 mentioned guilds, the other guilds on L.C are very very very very substandard. Don't hate on the truth. This event is determining strength and ability. Not who is the ..blah blah carebear accusation stuff..

All im saying is that its a shame on the view "you people" have of the server.

It seems (some of) the servers' top faction members act like High School kids that only think the "cool crowd" are the important ones.

You 3 top guilds are not the only ones with 10x's that can pvp, I know for a fact some "nonfactor" faction members do far better in pvp than some spec/kami/ess members of equal level/class

You can call it "hating", i call it immaturity and lack of respect for others.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

It seems (some of) the servers' top faction members act like High School kids that only think the "cool crowd" are the important ones.

>,> Its always safe to say a muscle builder is stronger than a pony tail toting desk nerd(wadizo). Correct?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BambooHugger - Lost City
    BambooHugger - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    >,> Its always safe to say a muscle builder is stronger than a pony tail toting desk nerd(wadizo). Correct?

only muscles you build is your jaw muscle, mr fatty
    40x30
    BambooHugger-7x Arcane Barbarian- ImSoFail-Tarded
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    only muscles you build is your jaw muscle, mr fatty
    40x30

My hand muscles are pretty strong too.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BambooHugger - Lost City
    BambooHugger - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My hand muscles are pretty strong too.

I was gonna say it must be from all the mouse clicking you do
    BambooHugger-7x Arcane Barbarian- ImSoFail-Tarded
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I was gonna say it must be from all the mouse clicking you do

or....is....it?
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options

You 3 top guilds are not the only ones with 10x's that can pvp, I know for a fact some "nonfactor" faction members do far better in pvp than some spec/kami/ess members of equal level/class

There was NEVER a claim that players not in any of these guilds would be able to participate in this event in terms of gear and skill. Hell, I could name more then a handful that might be well suited for an event like this. However, this keeps it simple and much easier to control.

The simple fact of the matter is people are butt-hurt over this event because of the guild(s) they may be in. Bob, you have an issue with Kami anyways and maybe with any one of the 3 mentioned guilds and imo this is your way of "speaking" out against the three guilds. Sorry they are the three strongest, but that is the way it is on this server. Better then one right? Or have you changed your view to the point that there needs to now be more then three guilds that can hold a challenge?

You imo are being immature in your logic here. Like I stated in a previous post, had I made this an all server event ppl would QQQQQ all the way home that it was unfair because the high levels have an advantage and it was not fair. Look at the last sever event....need I say more?

Sorry, but you of all people know the type of person I am and all of this coming from you....*sigh*....I do not care if ppl like the event or not. It is still going to happen. But to call me "stuck up" and to call everyone in all three guilds "immature" with "no respect for others," well frankly....I do not know. Hate all you want, but even this coming from you surprises me, or should it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I coulda said the same thing about you tbh, I thought you had a wider view on people than to overlook everyone else besides your favorites.

I dont really have an issue with kami/spec in general, just some members (that up until now I thought you weren't a part of) that are so blinded by their ego that they dont see a bigger picture.

You can make excuses and call me a hater all you want. People know I have a point here.

Instead of making the title all about your precious factor factions, why not invite the top Wiz/Archers of the server? Surely they arent all bundled into these 3 factions.
    and to call everyone in all three guilds "immature" with "no respect for others,"

btw i said (some of) not everyone. I have a lot of friends in all 3 guilds.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Instead of making the title all about your precious factor factions, why not invite the top Wiz/Archers of the server? Surely they arent all bundled into these 3 factions.

Again -
    There was NEVER a claim that players not in any of these guilds would be able to participate in this event in terms of gear and skill. Hell, I could name more then a handful that might be well suited for an event like this. However, this keeps it simple and much easier to control.

Once again, read why this event was started. Hell, I am sure you read the thread with Transcends video in it....You are on Page 3 and therefore should know the background. Link ... Oh and the Video portion we are talking about starts at 6:55...
    LOL@Reds, that would be so hilarious to see, and definitely would put that up on youtube :)
    Kristoph I doubt You would survive more than 10 seconds on Transcend's zhen. As some1 mention its +10 bow and lvl 11 zhen also. Im up to see a test ing. I can pay You a doll just for a plesure of watching and having sure You wouldnt survive 28 seconds.
    rofl, you didn't survive 28 seconds of zhen. 6 "ticks"... 18 seconds. Of which only 2 were crits?

I'd be happy to join in just for the **** of it, sounds fun to me. Would be hilarious if we all stood around some NPC Transcend would zhen on, and then see who'd be the last one standing.
    me want to see that too. b:beg
    xD
    Seriously though....I mean it!!!

I say we do it...Bring in some Mages and let's roll...we all know the major ones....hell...I'll go as high as 20 dolls if we get enough people
    Zhen on me, when your not strong,
    And I'll be your friend
    I will help youuuu, useee your dolls!
    b:victory Looks like we might have event.

I have more then a few mages and just need a few more archers which I can easily get with level 10 and level 11 barrage.

The charm ticks are on you..HOWEVER..Baring we get a decent about of people, I might be willing to throw in some bronze HP charms to cover...I will see once we get this rollin

And I wish I had all of the PM's from in-game to show everyone....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Me are MagicHamsta and me are in approval of this event.
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    forum fail while quoting, move along.