Rose's 15mill Kami/Essence/Spec: Archer versus Wizard Event

Options

Comments

• Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Stop being butt hurt people.

You weren't invited cuz you weren't interesting.

another person joins the ego club... oh wait, llama's been there since it was founded :D

anyways, i've spoken my piece. any further comment will fall on deaf ears, cause if you cant understand what i've said, you aren't worthy of my time b:bye
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i think you need to re-read some key posts here... specifically the original post, aadi's original post, and my own post. you are far and wide misunderstanding what is being said here

this event is a "closed" or "private" event, ie no guests and/or spectators allowed. reds even stated this herself, go read her post. therefore, this thread has no real and solid reason to be posted in a "public" forum, because it does not have anything to do with the greater populace

as for posting in the individual forums, reds doesnt need to actually be there. she can send an email or use an IM service to contact the leadership of the other two factions, and pass along all the necessary info. then people who are involved and invited to the event can contact reds directly

also, personal attacks are completely unnecessary b:cute

@reds-> you are assuming again. at what point did aadi say anything or imply anything about a desire to join, or that she was hurt by not getting an invite?

If and when did you actually read my post, or did you assume what my post said by reading the first line or so? Had she wanted it to be a "closed" or "private" event, it wouldn't be in a public forum now would it. If you would even give it half a thought there will be spectators whether it was such or not. Not much goes on in this server that isn't known by everyone within a few minutes or so. Considering some of the leadership of the 3 guilds play on different time zones and are on at considerably much later times compared to others its not exactly easy to organize something of this nature by contacting in game. And who would honestly have someone's personal e-mail unless they are actually friends of some sort of which I can assure you they are not. As for personal attacks, if you want a personal attack then I can really give you one, what I said in my last post was far from a personal attack but more of a general statement of fact. And again you are assuming that Rose is assuming that Aadi wants to participate. Where in any of her posts did she say Aadi wanted to join in? Please show me where. Because if I recall right, it was Hamsta that said this. Your assumptions are based on an assumption by someone that is not Rose. Next.
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Stop being butt hurt people.

You weren't invited cuz you weren't interesting.

I thought it was because I am not a 99+ archer/mage? Damn barbs get left out every time. Might be because Rose hates getting 1 shot with ToP Perdition.
  • Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If and when did you actually read my post, or did you assume what my post said by reading the first line or so? Had she wanted it to be a "closed" or "private" event, it wouldn't be in a public forum now would it. If you would even give it half a thought there will be spectators whether it was such or not. Not much goes on in this server that isn't known by everyone within a few minutes or so. Considering some of the leadership of the 3 guilds play on different time zones and are on at considerably much later times compared to others its not exactly easy to organize something of this nature by contacting in game. And who would honestly have someone's personal e-mail unless they are actually friends of some sort of which I can assure you they are not. As for personal attacks, if you want a personal attack then I can really give you one, what I said in my last post was far from a personal attack but more of a general statement of fact. And again you are assuming that Rose is assuming that Aadi wants to participate. Where in any of her posts did she say Aadi wanted to join in? Please show me where. Because if I recall right, it was Hamsta that said this. Your assumptions are based on an assumption by someone that is not Rose. Next.

I would be inclined to read your posts more if you actually used paragraphs.
  • buffisthestuff
    buffisthestuff Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I am giving away stuff to gain the attention i so crave!

awww how cute! giving away coin to make friends! however you are a bit late. Lost City already had a few of those attention seekers. Dixxie was famous for that. couple others tried it too. can't even remember the names so yours will probably be forgotten too. b:victory

Reds is not the server darling some of you seem to think. and she cheats b:shutup
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm not one to stand up for people but holy **** have the haters come out tonight. You must be doing something right if you can create an event with good intentions and make a flock of envious narcissists hiding behind fake accounts start barking.

http://2.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_krl8zpYqM81qzn2wro1_500.gif
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:sad why didnt you invite DavidK
    i know his QQ worth more than your prize b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    had like a 10 page essay and forum ate it T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    uhm.. Im kinda like an archer(elf) and a wiz(Mage)...

A winged metal mage >:O
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    Magikrap - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    can i just have to 15 mil pls
  • combatx
    combatx Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    had like a 10 page essay and forum ate it T_T

only im allowed to do that!
    I don't know if anything that I say is standard human nature. or if it matches up perfectly with some pathetic subculture. or that it fits the psychological profile of someone in need of this specific form of something.
  • princedemon
    princedemon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Essenge you go boys <3 b:kiss
    or no moar event i reckon b:shutup
  • Ilmr - Lost City
    Ilmr - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    or no moar event i reckon b:shutup

i dont think we hurt her feelings that much. or if we did maybe the lonely nerds who want to get in to her pants will convince her otherwise.

dont worry rose theyre just haters! youre not really an attention seeking e-****! can i get nudes now? b:kiss
  • BambooHugger - Lost City
    BambooHugger - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    psht, Alexanokin LLama is the Founder of the ego club.
    go back to your original server
    noob
    BambooHugger-7x Arcane Barbarian- ImSoFail-Tarded
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I would be inclined to read your posts more if you actually used paragraphs.

Why would I bother with making paragraphs? This isn't English class nub, I don't have to use such things. kthnxbai.
  • BambooHugger - Lost City
    BambooHugger - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why would I bother with making paragraphs? This isn't English class nub, I don't have to use such things. kthnxbai.

Basch, I don't even read Alexanokins and the other things posts
    waaay too long
    =____=
    BambooHugger-7x Arcane Barbarian- ImSoFail-Tarded
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    go back to your original server

neva b:angry
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No one complains when I give multiple items and $$ over wc....

No one complains when I randomly give lower level players items and $$....

But people complain when I organize a high level event and not the entire server is invited?

TBH I am flattered that people have taken the time to look up posts that I have done. Shows you are interested and you are giving me attention. Do I need it no, but the troll alts here on the forums give it to me unnecessarily. I play to have fun and this is something that I know will be fun.

Also, there have been more then a few who have told me that they will be there.

Those who are quoting me keep doing it and take a quote without posting the entire thread. I encourage it.

Those that will be there b:victory. It is going to be a blast and we are going to have a ton of fun!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So...Who wants to use the handbag next?

*Eats popcorn*.

Event sounds quite amuzing.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No one complains when I give multiple items and $$ over wc....

No one complains when I randomly give lower level players items and $$....

But people complain when I organize a high level event and not the entire server is invited?

TBH I am flattered that people have taken the time to look up posts that I have done. Shows you are interested and you are giving me attention. Do I need it no, but the troll alts here on the forums give it to me unnecessarily. I play to have fun and this is something that I know will be fun.

Also, there have been more then a few who have told me that they will be there.

Those who are quoting me keep doing it and take a quote without posting the entire thread. I encourage it.

Those that will be there b:victory. It is going to be a blast and we are going to have a ton of fun!!

tbh rose.. i think its great that you are willing to give out for an event like this, however this thread pretty much makes us look at you with the view of "Theres only 3 groups of people in this server that are worth anything, anybody else is a 'non-factor'" kind of attitude.

What makes those 3 factions so special that others cant participate?

I know we are friends, im just stating my opinion... this seems very.. "stuck up"
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This has inspired me to do a "How long can you last in DarkSniper's barrage" event.

Only like a hidden camera type thing, where the participants don't know they're involved.

And the prize is an arrow

to the face.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • StarlessAeon - Lost City
    StarlessAeon - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ok hum I didnt read the whole 9 pages of stuff but I'm just wondering why Insomnia isn't invited,very qualified archer for this event in my opinion.

Like the idea too b:pleased
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ok hum I didnt read the whole 9 pages of stuff but I'm just wondering why Insomnia isn't invited,very qualified archer for this event in my opinion.

Just because PrinceClare cash shopped a 100+ 8jun archer does not qualify him as the sort to actually be good. Those that are invited are people that have proven their worth on characters they started on in days long gone.

PS: If he wants to participate, tell him to get off his lazy **** and apply. Don't need other nubs doing the job for him.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So...Who wants to use the handbag next?

*Eats popcorn*.

Event sounds quite amuzing.

I think it will be fun!! =D

If you read it....it says if you would like to be a participant you just have to tell me. There are 3 slots per class avaliable.

It says it right there in the post b:surrender
    The above is the TENATIVE LIST of those invited to Participate. IF you are a member of Kami, Essence or Spectral and would like to participate please let me know and I will see about adding you to the list. YOU MUST be level 99+ in order to be considered for this event. This is to ensure fairness in both skill level and gear. Keep in mind though I will cap the Participants at 15 for each class, since too many could make things too confusing to coordinate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tbh rose.. i think its great that you are willing to give out for an event like this, however this thread pretty much makes us look at you with the view of "Theres only 3 groups of people in this server that are worth anything, anybody else is a 'non-factor'" kind of attitude.

What makes those 3 factions so special that others cant participate?

I know we are friends, im just stating my opinion... this seems very.. "stuck up"

Agreed, you said it so nicely b:cute. Might I add though, whilst it may be stuck up from our perspective, from their perspective, they literally are at the top. No other guild (as far as I'm aware) can compare to them three.

Those three guilds contain the most mages, and archers at the higher level. And pretty much are the strongest. And in a few months no doubt, they will own all the lands between them.

But, what you stated is true non the less.
    Just because PrinceClare cash shopped a 100+ 8jun archer does not qualify him as the sort to actually be good. Those that are invited are people that have proven their worth on characters they started on in days long gone.

I lol'd hard.

@RedsRose: I think if your event is more for testing, it's pretty limited in scope of testing, I'd be more inclined for testing level 10 and 11 barrage. As it would be more beneficial for lower levels (who aren't 1xx, and don't have 11 barrages) Granted, I don't know your reasons why your testing this (specifically).

However, sounds like a good event non the less. I wish I could come, stun and die QQ.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @RedsRose: I think if your event is more for testing, it's pretty limited in scope of testing, I'd be more inclined for testing level 10 and 11 barrage. As it would be more beneficial for lower levels (who aren't 1xx, and don't have 11 barrages) Granted, I don't know your reasons why your testing this (specifically).

However, sounds like a good event non the less. I wish I could come, stun and die QQ.

Had I made it an all server event, people would have QQ'd how it is unfair because the higher levels would own the lower levels and they would not have a chance and it is unfair. b:surrender

Call it stuck up as you will but imo it is a good event and is going to be fun as hell!!

You all do not know whether I was planning an all over server event, but after reading all of this....needless to say it will not happen. Sad really....grand ideas for fun and ppl get angry and hurtful.

*shrugs* You cannot please everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    zmog~
    me has stayed out of this thread for too long
    (>.<)'
    was in a frost run
    Q_Q

well um let me start off by saying that Foxgrit be idiotic and ignorant.
    That quote by Reds be directed to Foxymage (he be rather touched in the head). Reds posts in that thread be on topic and addressed teh issues Foxymage be having who responded by telling everyone to get out of his thread for giving correct answers.

This however be to prevent others from trolling her thread. so.....get out....troll.
    b:surrender

also yesh this be an event for teh fun. (and because that 18 second barrage on Wadzio be pretty funny.)
    b:laugh

b:bye

also no lowbies because that would mean increased lag, moar QQ, and....moar QQ.
    did me mention moar QQ? also not much lowbies can do.
    and um dark me would probably drop in about 1 or 2 barrage ticks.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sound epic but will , im almost 100% sure of it , get crashed by noname/jealous
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sound epic but will , im almost 100% sure of it , get crashed by noname/jealous

They would have to find us first b:chuckle

And I will most likely not come on Rose here....This will prevent those on my FL locating me. All Dolls, Pots, Charms, etc will be transferred over to one of my unknown shop chars b:victory

It is a good location and I am about 95% sure uncrashable b:cute

Those on others FL...they have been warned in the post....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Aw rose I could so get an archer to guarentee that charm for themselves....*Rustles through bank for some 3x NPC gear*...ok I'm good to go send me the invite b:chuckle
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community