• Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BigP's kitty rides....b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    Alaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    At the earlier comment~

I haven't seen it on Regicide forums, but alright, thanks for the giggle.
    b:chuckle

And we have an IG stash from Nef members?
    Pass some to me. QQQQQQQQQQQ, Nefarious archers hurt me. :(
    Alaxana - Retired 9x venomancer. ;Sanctuary

Radiance - 7x archer in Leviathan. ;Raging Tides

Don't lie; don't lie to me now, now I'm erasing you,
    Throwing those memories out, out to start something new,
    I'm throwing those memories, darling don't lie to me.

Breathe in slowly now; darling don't lie to me,
    Inhale truth I plead for you're my only hope,
    Don't die, don't leave.
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I want a kitty ride nowb:sad
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    Cresellia - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There there, DaCage. I'm sure tmmhmm would be happy to give you one too. I heard he's been looking forward to joining the Ride-a-Kitty Club for awhile.
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    There there, DaCage. I'm sure tmmhmm would be happy to give you one too. I heard he's been looking forward to joining the Ride-a-Kitty Club for awhile.

Although, to be honest, our lovely Bearish always gives me the best piggyback rides. If they refuse, be sure to ask our pro little voucher/"103" barb.
    b:laugh

Don't die, don't leave.
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Although, to be honest, our lovely Bearish always gives me the best piggyback rides. If they refuse, be sure to ask our pro little voucher/"103" barb.
    b:laugh

"Vouch!" b:chuckle
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Bearish is indeed pro at vouching *nods*. And Nef had to learn how to give a proper kitty ride from somewhere, Alax. >_>
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    aensidhe wrote: »
    That's an interesting comment by Xoria there on Regicide. b:chuckle

Regicide only wins when other factions aid it. 1v1 crush? I bet on Nef tyvm. History proves that point very soundly. PK? Regi doesn't PK; they gank. For every Nef that PKs, Regi sends 10. The idea of a Regi 'duel' is send 5 of their own to gank a Nef who boldly takes up the offer. Not to mention Regi ganks their own members. Very impressive resume. b:bye

You can't deny that PK is PK and whatever works, works. It's not uncommon to have people PK each other after a squad dismisses and waiting to be teleported out. Kill or be killed are the rules of PK. I've also come to grips, as well as other people should, that if the GMs are allowing it, guess it's not against the rules. Regicide can "team up" all they like, it's just another tactic of war (three- front war for the loss).
    Sounds like QQ. Pk is Pk. Regi has people to back up their members. Nef doesn't. Maybe that just shows how much of a family Regi is and how Nef doesn't care enough to waste their charm to help out a guildy getting pked.

Agreed, but that doesn't mean the non- PKers in Nefarious are at fault, *feeds Venorik birdseed* only that Regicide has more active PKers.
    Originally Posted by Milyen
    We have a spy in our midst also.
    Our full squad listing and assignments were posted on both Enelysion and Regicide forums before the TW the last few weeks. You can thank the traitor who is doing this. The same person who is probably supply / selling IG's.

We have caught 2 people this week near 1k officer. The camera is recording every activity of every player.
    Milyen

That is nothing new. There have always been "traitors" in Nefarious and willing to bet the camera is a bluff like it was before. b:chuckle
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

Awesomeb:cute
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    The thing that upsets me in PK is that people will tell Regicide that we are ganking even if they are knowingly charging into a squad of us and attacking one of us, what do you expect? If you want a 1v1, ask for it. You cannot expect us not to back-up one of our own, and you cannot say that you would not back-up one of your friends either.

I've seen a squad come into SP while I was PKing with nnW and a few others, and they all attacked us. Well, one of the Nefarious PKers, a cleric I will not name for the sake of "drama," died to Shootuh and I then proclaimed we were ganking.. As far as I knew it was a squad vs squad PK, and I was free to attack anyone there. Not my fault, plus she triplesparked and I wasn't going to leave my nub archer friend defenseless against that.

On another note, when people make comments about "for every 1 Nef there is 10 Regi," I crack up. Yes, I will not deny that fact that Regicide has outnumbered people quite a bit. However, even when we are evenly numbered, or even outnumbered ourselves, people will cry about it and continue to make us look bad. I know we are not perfect, and I am definitely not trying to convince anyone that we are, however.. for all of those who are foolish, I am in Regicide.. and guess what? I get outnumbered a lot of times, so if you will, please stop acting like we are the big bad wolf because we are not the only ones who end up outnumbering at times.

Thank you,
    Alax.

b:victory

Don't die, don't leave.
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Bearish is definitely, hands -down the BEST EVAR voucher/kittyridegiver b:dirty

so, i have to wonder, how does NefCam work exactly?
    does someone sit and watch it all day? do you take shifts? or do you fraps it all and watch the video before going to bed? is it a punishment to be in charge of NefCam? or is it exciting to stare at the 1k officer all day?.....WE MUST HAVE MOAR INFO! b:chuckle
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Monkey I <3 you. lol. So. Meet up with our IG maker at the usual time, right?
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    same time, same place bb <3
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Wait. How many are we getting this time? I know DJ has a resupply incoming within the next day or two. Need to make sure I have the right number to ask for :)
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    1337 ofc ^.^
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Oh, the magic number. Gotcha.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    While I'm all for fanning drama within Nef, I can honestly say their squads have not been posted on Enelysion forums.

There are some sources we could probably get said squad listings from, but we're nice guys - we don't play that way.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There are some sources we could probably get said squad listings from, but we're nice guys - we don't play that way.
    ******n if i could blurt the gossips out...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Decept, that's like saying 'if you could remove stupidity from the internet'. It's just not going to happen. lol
  • arjo
    arjo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    sooooo....last time Leg's were throwing axes and now Regi and Enely got IG supplier and spy in nef....whats next? i just wonder....b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Decept, that's like saying 'if you could remove stupidity from the internet'. It's just not going to happen. lol
    .................. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Originally Posted by Dovienya
    Wth, on Ene forums too? I saw SarahC's post on PWI a while back claiming what was the point of helping Regi in TW when it gains them nothing. Well I sure would like to see her behind now for any bite marks! :lol:

Seriously - all this stealing and spying business, and the subsequent claims of fair 1 v 1 fights is downright hypocrisy. It's just really sad..

LAWL I did not see this posted ^ I dont know what to be more scared of, the fact that you think were actually benefiting, or the fact that you want to see my behind. lawlawlawl god I hate when I miss a post about me :<.
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    The next big thing is gonna be BIDS casting barbs!b:victory
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's funny how when Nef claim to be the victims of spying and information theft all their members turn into an uproar about how unfair it is. Are you members of Nef really that unaware that you all have been stealing information for ages? Do you know how many Nef spies Legendary has caught and removed from faction? Don't hold onto your false righteousness Neffies. You steal info from factions. I don't doubt that you all have site member access to the other TW factions currently. We've had several confirmations in the past that you got our TW rosters before that day's TW. You also lifted Legendary's delta guide back when we were all trying to figure it out. You should probably just shut up when it comes to this stuff. Nefarious never has fought fairly. Your alts bids are just another shining example of it. If you guys were so damn unbeatable, why is there at least on alt bid from you guys every week? Yeah gg, you figured out to avoid being traced by the GM's when using your alt factions, you all are so impressive. "'Hello pot' 'Hello kettle'"
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    lol. Nef never blames themselves publicly for any losses that happen. They'll get angry with each other and fight one another when they win, but it's never their fault when they lose.

P.S. The person who correctly guesses how screwed up that system is gets a cookie.
  • Lunati - Sanctuary
    Lunati - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nef is giving out IGs? But but....but I want some. :c

All those high level archer arrows taste like pain and burning to my poor lowbie self. Cres, monkey, sell me some! I'll do a sexy dance for it!
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's funny how when Nef claim to be the victims of spying and information theft all their members turn into an uproar about how unfair it is. Are you members of Nef really that unaware that you all have been stealing information for ages? Do you know how many Nef spies Legendary has caught and removed from faction? Don't hold onto your false righteousness Neffies. You steal info from factions. I don't doubt that you all have site member access to the other TW factions currently. We've had several confirmations in the past that you got our TW rosters before that day's TW. You also lifted Legendary's delta guide back when we were all trying to figure it out. You should probably just shut up when it comes to this stuff. Nefarious never has fought fairly. Your alts bids are just another shining example of it. If you guys were so damn unbeatable, why is there at least on alt bid from you guys every week? Yeah gg, you figured out to avoid being traced by the GM's when using your alt factions, you all are so impressive. "'Hello pot' 'Hello kettle'"

1. Sorry, no alt bids right now. That's completely false accusation.
    2. As for your past Legendary TW/Delta, I didn't hear about that, so I won't comment on it.
    3. As for uproar or the claim of the victim, did we start this thread? or did we start the QQ here?
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    1. Sorry, no alt bids right now. That's completely false accusation.

I hope your not serious.
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Lunati - Sanctuary
    Lunati - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol. Nef never blames themselves publicly for any losses that happen. They'll get angry with each other and fight one another when they win, but it's never their fault when they lose.

P.S. The person who correctly guesses how screwed up that system is gets a cookie.

I(t's more screwed-up than a drugged sloth with a rocket skateboard claming it can beat a turtle in a race?

...okay, I bet I'm wrong, but can I have a cookie anyway? b:sad
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Luna gets the cookie.
This discussion has been closed.