Nefarious discussion

Comments

• Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    heh...don't bms learn that doesn't stunlock just from fighting mobs?

but maybe they're trying to deal as much damage as possible in a short amount of time and is just using Aeolian as another nuke *shrug*

Well, I didn't play BM for too long, but there was enough time to fit in a Drake Sweep before connecting the Aeolian Blade to actually lock me for an extra 3 seconds, but not even trying means I just distance shrink away..
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Varscona - Sanctuary
    Varscona - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ya come to think of it, when 1 stun procs over another the stun cancels altogether, which make Aeolian used immediately after Roar a pretty bad idea.
  • arjo
    arjo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    because of BS things like oh I want to test myself >.>, or I want to make new friends, oh and the best one is because its soo hard to do my BH's lol.

rofl this is so phatetic excuse! b:chuckle looks like some1 didnt have the guts tell REAL reason = i want to be on winning side!
    Nef only has a few pkers, and the other pvp enthusiasts are just not skilled.. In tw, a BM (not naming who) would use roar of the pride on me and soon as roar of the pride hits, he would use aeolian blade.. At least try to time it better, If a wiz is stunned for an extra few seconds, its more time for your cats to run.

And aerial squads are nice but I've had archers shoot me while they're in the air and I'm on the ground.. 50% reduced damage from air to ground = weak sauce. If you have the time to pew pew me, at least drop down to the ground and pew pew me..It's like youre annoyingly tickling me and I have to then 3 shot you b:surrender.

might only be few pkers but u cant say they wudnt be skilled! Ash, Corennes, BP, Milyen etc etc....they r damn good and they have damn good gear! Regi might have more good pkers....soooooo...whats the prob?y aint regi gaining every week from nef?b:cry
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Did you mean to say that BP is skilled? b:shocked Ash is of course very skilled. Great player. <3 Ashie
  • arjo
    edited February 2010
    lol...well...he is skilled like....nuc bomb....b:chuckle
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well i usualy dont post in here but...
    arjo wrote: »
    lol...well...he is skilled like....nuc bomb....b:chuckle

LMAO
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Complaint section closed? That's a bit of unsettling news to me. The section was suggested by me to begin with after hearing the same excuse from members ("You're not listening to OUR views and opinions"), posted in a section for all to see as a type of check and balance. You make a complaint, suggestion or whatever you wish to label it; it gets viewed for all to see; input is placed inside said thread to build up on an idea or help resolve a problem; anything carried out by officers get posted there to demonstrate they were listening and reading and acted upon it. The fact that the section was also grossly under- utilized is what really unsettles me that it would be closed unless things have gotten that bad between member- officer communication.

I'm not surprised applications are running a bit dry. The minimum gear and skill requirements make you raise your eyebrow and ask yourself "is it really worth it?" Heck, my gear only made +5 due to faction- land refinement only. Just means you need to cash shop a bit before you even think about joining Nefarious.

As for Nefarious just giving up lands, how is that really fair? How about other factions stepping up their game? The reason why no one team dominates a certain sport is because of many different reasons, but the biggest reason could easily be summed up into "each one if going for number one from the start." *Old Grandmother voice* In my day, Nefarious got, what, the first three lands? Okay, they got the incentive first. Where were the rest of you coming in and challenging them or trying to take the lands before them? Just saying, don't complain and getter yourself instead of asking for a handicap. Hell, I remember Regicide gaining quite a bit of land, then suddenly wiped off the map. Didn't hear hide nor hair from them; now they're the second toughest faction TW-wise. PK- wise and actually going a step farther and having their faction actually do things, Regicide crushes Nefarious pathetically.

Nefarious is changing; for good or for bad, who knows. I pretty much knew my time spent in Nef was drawing to a close when Xaro$ got banned. That pretty much raised an eyebrow from me since he's just about one of the sweetest people I know. Just a bit from my point of view.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • ScarletSin_ - Sanctuary
    ScarletSin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Complaint section closed? That's a bit of unsettling news to me. The section was suggested by me to begin with after hearing the same excuse from members ("You're not listening to OUR views and opinions"), posted in a section for all to see as a type of check and balance. You make a complaint, suggestion or whatever you wish to label it; it gets viewed for all to see; input is placed inside said thread to build up on an idea or help resolve a problem; anything carried out by officers get posted there to demonstrate they were listening and reading and acted upon it. The fact that the section was also grossly under- utilized is what really unsettles me that it would be closed unless things have gotten that bad between member- officer communication.
    No, it was not closed and never was - still open and functioning like normal.

I'm not surprised applications are running a bit dry. The minimum gear and skill requirements make you raise your eyebrow and ask yourself "is it really worth it?" Heck, my gear only made +5 due to faction- land refinement only. Just means you need to cash shop a bit before you even think about joining Nefarious.
    This actually isnt true - Nefarious is getting up to full capacity again. And the minimum gear and skill requirements are more like guidelines that we want members to work towards. We have many non-cashshoppers in faction that have +5 and +6 gear because of faction refines and more and more members are taking advantage of this wonder gift. I dont think there is anything wrong with setting goals for yourself when it comes to skills and gear, especially when you are faced against Regicide in TW.
    As for Nefarious just giving up lands, how is that really fair? How about other factions stepping up their game? The reason why no one team dominates a certain sport is because of many different reasons, but the biggest reason could easily be summed up into "each one if going for number one from the start." *Old Grandmother voice* In my day, Nefarious got, what, the first three lands? Okay, they got the incentive first. Where were the rest of you coming in and challenging them or trying to take the lands before them? Just saying, don't complain and getter yourself instead of asking for a handicap. Hell, I remember Regicide gaining quite a bit of land, then suddenly wiped off the map. Didn't hear hide nor hair from them; now they're the second toughest faction TW-wise. PK- wise and actually going a step farther and having their faction actually do things, Regicide crushes Nefarious pathetically.
    b:kiss Regicide- in all seriousness with no sarcasm, they make this game worth playing.
    Nefarious is changing; for good or for bad, who knows. I pretty much knew my time spent in Nef was drawing to a close when Xaro$ got banned. That pretty much raised an eyebrow from me since he's just about one of the sweetest people I know. Just a bit from my point of view.
    I think the majority of people in Nefarious would agree with you, Xaro$ is an amazing barb and was a great asset to Nefarious. Unfortunately a lot of things went on behind the scenes that people didnt see and then BAM...
    b:cute <3 you Xaro$
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    nef doesn't pk much b:chuckle personally i find 3 hour worth of tw enough to satisfy my needs to kill people and be killed :P although this week, was kinda short b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That's an interesting comment by Xoria there on Regicide. b:chuckle

Regicide only wins when other factions aid it. 1v1 crush? I bet on Nef tyvm. History proves that point very soundly. PK? Regi doesn't PK; they gank. For every Nef that PKs, Regi sends 10. The idea of a Regi 'duel' is send 5 of their own to gank a Nef who boldly takes up the offer. Not to mention Regi ganks their own members. Very impressive resume. b:bye
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    Cresellia - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Someone sounds biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitter.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    aensidhe wrote: »

Regicide only wins when other factions aid it. 1v1 crush? I bet on Nef tyvm. History proves that point very soundly. PK? Regi doesn't PK; they gank. For every Nef that PKs, Regi sends 10. The idea of a Regi 'duel' is send 5 of their own to gank a Nef who boldly takes up the offer. Not to mention Regi ganks their own members. Very impressive resume. b:bye

Sounds like QQ. Pk is Pk. Regi has people to back up their members. Nef doesn't. Maybe that just shows how much of a family Regi is and how Nef doesn't care enough to waste their charm to help out a guildy getting pked.
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

K...first off, we normally mess around with each other in PK when there's no one else there to kill. It's called 'having fun with our fellow faction members'. You might want to try it sometime :)

Secondly, of course we're going to back each other up in pk. I've seen people pretty much drop everything they're doing if they can and rush to help another Regi member out when the call for it happens. If you don't like the fact that anywhere between 5-20 people will show up when 1 person goes 'need pkers at <insert location>', then don't attack Regi, especially in groups. It's not our fault that your faction lacks the pkers and/or the loyalty to their fellow faction members that Regi has.

Lastly, it's pk. If you have it enabled on a pve server and you step out of safe zone....expect to be killed. No one forces you to have PK on. So please, quit QQing about pk. ffs.
    Sounds like QQ. Pk is Pk. Regi has people to back up their members. Nef doesn't. Maybe that just shows how much of a family Regi is and how Nef doesn't care enough to waste their charm to help out a guildy getting pked.

QFT.
  • arjo
    edited February 2010
    K...first off, we normally mess around with each other in PK when there's no one else there to kill. It's called 'having fun with our fellow faction members'. You might want to try it sometime :)

Secondly, of course we're going to back each other up in pk. I've seen people pretty much drop everything they're doing if they can and rush to help another Regi member out when the call for it happens. If you don't like the fact that anywhere between 5-20 people will show up when 1 person goes 'need pkers at <insert location>', then don't attack Regi, especially in groups. It's not our fault that your faction lacks the pkers and/or the loyalty to their fellow faction members that Regi has.

Lastly, it's pk. If you have it enabled on a pve server and you step out of safe zone....expect to be killed. No one forces you to have PK on. So please, quit QQing about pk. ffs.

QFT.

AMEN b:thanks
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    QQ most of us are not pkers at heart b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arjo
    edited February 2010
    QQ most of us are not pkers at heart b:cry

then stay blue b:laugh
  • ScarletSin_ - Sanctuary
    ScarletSin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Havent you learned yet that we have no right to complain?
  • Venorik - Sanctuary
    Venorik - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Soooo... because I've never PK'd and am disinclined to, I'm disloyal to my fellow faction members in Nef?

Oh well, we signed away our right to complain and QQ in exchange for TW pay that just about covers charm costs for each week. I'll just have to drown my sorrows nekkid in this coin shower.

*giggles as this week's TW pay rains down*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Venorik - The Movie Trailer] youtube.com/watch?v=wUYC9oC4gTM
  • Chiyu - Raging Tide
    Chiyu - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Source: Nef's forum. The great self-absorb leader/dictator of Nef have spokenb:laugh...oh and his underling Dovienya
    Milyen wrote:
    We have a spy in our midst also.
    Our full squad listing and assignments were posted on both Enelysion and Regicide forums before the TW the last few weeks. You can thank the traitor who is doing this. The same person who is probably supply / selling IG's.

We have caught 2 people this week near 1k officer. The camera is recording every activity of every player.
    Milyen
    Dovienya wrote:
    Wth, on Ene forums too? I saw SarahC's post on PWI a while back claiming what was the point of helping Regi in TW when it gains them nothing. Well I sure would like to see her behind now for any bite marks! :lol:

Seriously - all this stealing and spying business, and the subsequent claims of fair 1 v 1 fights is downright hypocrisy. It's just really sad..

Spies Spies Spies in Regi and Enelysionb:shocked....Any regi or enely want to confirm this? Or is it just my "great" leader being himself (His statement/opinion is FACT)?

I will not post again, so please don't bother trying to flame me or find out who I am. Losing that weekly pay will not be a benefit to my shopping habitb:surrenderb:avoid
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Source: Nef's forum. The great self-absorb leader/dictator of Nef have spokenb:laugh...oh and his underling Dovienya

Spies Spies Spies in Regi and Enelysionb:shocked....Any regi or enely want to confirm this? Or is it just my "great" leader being himself (His statement/opinion is FACT)?

I will not post again, so please don't bother trying to flame me or find out who I am. Losing that weekly pay will not be a benefit to my shopping habitb:surrenderb:avoid

as far as i know its not right -.-

squads were never posted in our forums (i didnt see them at least)

but, their cat squads and DD squads are fairly easy to get if you wacht in TW carefully

EDIT: What you want to hear: Oh yeah we have lots of spies there, like templar or milyen, anyway, dont kick them cus milyen gives all our IGs and templar gives free kitty rides to all the faction! =D!
  • arjo
    edited February 2010
    sooo.....if u r near 1k officer as nef member u will get kicked from faction?
    *goes luring some nef's officers by 1k officer* b:chuckle
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They really set up a mule at 1k officer and record everything or any1 that comes near it and makes IG?

b:cry
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Get with the times.....They have been doing that since Devalis was leaderb:chuckle
  • _TheBreaker_ - Sanctuary
    _TheBreaker_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They really set up a mule at 1k officer and record everything or any1 that comes near it and makes IG ?

uhhhm a dumb question whats IG?? XDD
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yup, that they do NNW - I once spent a drunken hour in front of it just so they couldn't see Templar and BigP make my ironguardsb:laugh

Joking aside, the nef squad listings have not been posted on Regi forums (I can't comment on Enelysion's but I'd doubt it), and it's not exactly tough to get Nef's nice apocs such as IG's, Sutra's etc - they're freely available in the AH and cat shops....
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    uhhhm a dumb question whats IG?? XDD

Iron Guard, high lvl apoth, 12sec immune to everything.

Anyway, it's their land, let it be, just a bit funny b:chuckle

I still have a few IGs and more if want to so no biggie b:kiss
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yup, that they do NNW - I once spent a drunken hour in front of it just so they couldn't see Templar and BigP make my ironguardsb:laugh

Joking aside, the nef squad listings have not been posted on Regi forums (I can't comment on Enelysion's but I'd doubt it), and it's not exactly tough to get Nef's nice apocs such as IG's, Sutra's etc - they're freely available in the AH and cat shops....
    The amount that is needed for a TW thats over 1hr, compared to that of the prices its up in AH and catshop is a bit unreal. Its like me saying as a 'cleric' i have 500 IG. When you ask me how, i tell you to farm all the world mini bosses cause they drop them. Now considering how many rivals there are camping it, and the amount thats dropped, (yes i been on astypoos runs) its possible but its kinda unreal if your using it as fast as your using in TWs. Pple have a good and vague idea whos is giving who what. Just the circle of friends and coverups are so tight, its useless for anyone to blurt it out. (plus not much reason to)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I will not post again, so please don't bother trying to flame me or find out who I am. Losing that weekly pay will not be a benefit to my shopping habit

b:laugh Lol, link me to this please, apparently there are Nef squad listings in areas of Regi forum that me nor anyone else in the faction can access. xD

Just swallow your pride/ego and accept that everyone wins some and loses some. There's no shame. And have fun on the battlefield xP. We'll always bring the best we can, hope you guys can continue to do the same. And happy Valentines/Chinese New Year to all lol b:dirty
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    b:laugh Lol, link me to this please, apparently there are Nef squad listings in areas of Regi forum that me nor anyone else in the faction can access. xD

Seriously. Keep up the paranoia, Milyen. It's quite entertaining for us. And Bladecutter, don't you know that it's BigP that gives the better kitty ride? Just ask Hispy.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Originally Posted by Milyen
    We have a spy in our midst also.
    Our full squad listing and assignments were posted on both Enelysion and Regicide forums before the TW the last few weeks. You can thank the traitor who is doing this. The same person who is probably supply / selling IG's.

We have caught 2 people this week near 1k officer. The camera is recording every activity of every player.
    Milyen
    i bet his boss/teacher would be happy if he put AS much enthusiasm in his work/school
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
This discussion has been closed.