Fist BM's Vs Assassins

Comments

• Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To tell the truth the only prob i have in pvp is against venos, BMs/barbs i win 80% of the time (due to lvl differences) but same lvl i win 95% of the time and what ive noticed.....doesnt matter what kinda axe a barb has ,like everyone else (thinking because off a sins low hp and LA) gets shocked to the fact

a/ i always make sure i hit you before you hit me by putting myself at an advantage point (1v1 out in the open with a sin.....LOL)
    b/keep depending on those calamity axes i love to see the misses when you TRY to hit me WHILE im stunning the hell outta you.

but to be fair the only BMs that gave me a REAL run were a few sword/fist BMs in a few instances i i beat em but they beat me just as evenly also 50/50,as for the venos kicking me around.........im not gonna tell at all lol
    I'm lvl 86 but I would love to duel you and see what you say is true. Since I have 80% of chance to lose, I expect a good fight.
    Duel?
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To tell the truth the only prob i have in pvp is against venos, BMs/barbs i win 80% of the time (due to lvl differences) but same lvl i win 95% of the time and what ive noticed.....doesnt matter what kinda axe a barb has ,like everyone else (thinking because off a sins low hp and LA) gets shocked to the fact

a/ i always make sure i hit you before you hit me by putting myself at an advantage point (1v1 out in the open with a sin.....LOL)
    b/keep depending on those calamity axes i love to see the misses when you TRY to hit me WHILE im stunning the hell outta you.

but to be fair the only BMs that gave me a REAL run were a few sword/fist BMs in a few instances i i beat em but they beat me just as evenly also 50/50,as for the venos kicking me around.........im not gonna tell at all lol

b:chuckle this is bullcrap, you're definitely fighting some fail uncharmed barbs lols. and it's nearly impossible to stunlock a barb, our skill cooldowns take wayy too long.
    damn why are you on a different server, id love to pwn you for thinking your soo good.
    1. any decent bm will have will of the Bodhistva on and prevent you for stunning/sleeping
    2. any decent bm would have you down a in a few seconds
    3. any decent bm will have enough Accuracy to deal with sins/archers before they get misties (i have 3k Acc along with 6k hp)
    4. any decent bm with calamities will 1 shot your **** with a simple zerk crit
    5. fight decent bms and not the noobs that oracled there way to lvl 70 or are just **** at pvp and think your a pro sin that can take out any bm.
    b:bye

some zerk crits hit me for 1 damage b:cute
    btw at point 5, you plays teh pve server, not enough pew pew b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    Vorhes - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm lvl 86 but I would love to duel you and see what you say is true. Since I have 80% of chance to lose, I expect a good fight.
    Duel?

i would love to duel you ,but giving your lvl i guess you would win, but none the less i would still look forward to it.
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle this is bullcrap, you're definitely fighting some fail uncharmed barbs lols. and it's nearly impossible to stunlock a barb, our skill cooldowns take wayy too long.

(claps) good for you that your on the lost server...due to the fact that your on a pvp server i could safely say i dont care next, its possible for most of my opponents not to be charmed or uncharmed yet again dont know dont care all i know that ive been beaten and beat both barbs and BMs and like i said 80% of the time ive won.....btw little advice, sins have skills that do more that stun lock....try reading what they do for a change.....o wait you ARE a sin how lovely
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    damn why are you on a different server, id love to pwn you for thinking your soo good.
    1. any decent bm will have will of the Bodhistva on and prevent you for stunning/sleeping
    2. any decent bm would have you down a in a few seconds
    3. any decent bm will have enough Accuracy to deal with sins/archers before they get misties (i have 3k Acc along with 6k hp)
    4. any decent bm with calamities will 1 shot your **** with a simple zerk crit
    5. fight decent bms and not the noobs that oracled there way to lvl 70 or are just **** at pvp and think your a pro sin that can take out any bm.

Look, I'm not saying the following to argue against you personally, but I will point out why many of your points are invalid. My main was a bm before I switched to sin, so I don't have personal biases towards either class. I'm just going to say it as it is.
    1. Bodhisatva is a skill that must be cast. A bm can't cast this skill if he's locked by a sin. Sins will always get the first hit to initiate the lock, and if a BM opts to cast this spell before a sin attacks, the sin can simply wait the 15 seconds out. The same applies to plume shell, soul of stun, bramble hood, basically anything of the sort ~ is bypassed by the sins stealth.
    2. I don't know what to say here except that in the worst case scenario, the sin can force stealth, and the fight will be a draw.
    3. The 25% damage redux is not based on accuracy, so add this to your point.
    4. Factor in evasion + 25% chance focused mind to make damage 1 + Deaden Nerves ~ you can't one shot a sin with those buffs on, even if you hit him/her for 9,999,999.
    5. Nothing to say here.
    VS. barbarians is one of the toughest, if not the toughest, matchup for a sin. BUT - nearly impossible to stunlock a barb? I suggest you take another look at your repertoire of skills and spend some time formulating a few combos. Sins can put any class under a lock, considering they get the first strike via stealth.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    skyxiii wrote: »
    nearly impossible to stunlock a barb? I suggest you take another look at your repertoire of skills and spend some time formulating a few combos. Sins can put any class under a lock, considering they get the first strike via stealth.

I'm not starting any war here, more just genuine confusion. Aside from the quote, I've seen other sins talk about "stunlocking". Can sins actually stunlock? Or are we using the term assuming it's synonymous with "control skills" or something of that nature?

Because here's the list of stun skills I've come up with on ecatomb.

Headhunt: 5 second stun | costs 2 sparks | 30 second cooldown

Shadow Teleport: 3 second stun | costs 1 spark | 180 second cooldown

Unless I'm misinformed, being stunlocked means you're literally being stunned, and you can't do anything. Given the above information, sin's can't really pull off a "stunlock" can they?

Given they have other control skills:

deep sting - sleep 5s
    throatcut - silence 4s
    tackling slash - freeze 9s

Problem is:

Sleep - once you get hit, you're out of it
    Silence - you can still move
    Freeze - you can still use skills

You can of course use the moves in conjuction with each other, and in no way am I doubting it's a force to be reckoned with.

Just wondering because people are tossing the term "stunlock", and I'm being rather mislead by it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    VS. barbarians is one of the toughest, if not the toughest, matchup for a sin. BUT - nearly impossible to stunlock a barb? I suggest you take another look at your repertoire of skills and spend some time formulating a few combos. Sins can put any class under a lock, considering they get the first strike via stealth.

b:chuckle then explain to me then grand master of the assassin stun lock combo. i still stand by my point of successfully stunlocking a barb at 7x is nearly impossible, they have just too much hp to take down. as far as my knowledge goes, we have 2 stuns, headhunt, and shadow tele (180 second cooldown), 1 sleep skill, 1 silence (barb can still move) and 1 immobilize(barb can use skills immobolized). even throwing in occult ice genie skill, i doubt anyone has the perfect timing every time to consistently stunlock a barb with over7000 charmed hp b:thanks

so i still very highly doubt Vorhes has an 80% chance of beating all barbs and bm his level lol. if you're so gullible to believe that, fine by me tho. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle then explain to me then grand master of the assassin stun lock combo. i still stand by my point of successfully stunlocking a barb at 7x is nearly impossible, they have just too much hp to take down. as far as my knowledge goes, we have 2 stuns, headhunt, and shadow tele (180 second cooldown), 1 sleep skill, 1 silence (barb can still move) and 1 immobilize(barb can use skills immobolized). even throwing in occult ice genie skill, i doubt anyone has the perfect timing every time to consistently stunlock a barb with over7000 charmed hp b:thanks

so i still very highly doubt Vorhes has an 80% chance of beating all barbs and bm his level lol. if you're so gullible to believe that, fine by me tho. b:bye

yes you got me there buddy we have only 2 stuns......and
    1/tackling slash that immobilizes target
    2/throat cut that inturupts channelling
    3/power dash that give me extra rage damage(hello critsville)
    4/punture wound......realy dont use it that much now but none the less
    5/Rib strike that reduces your attack speed
    6/...
    you know what im not gonna even go on,these skills i would think you would know what they can do.......but with respect to you on pvp sever you have to watch your back constantly, mine obviously pve 1v1 duels .......and with respect to all the decent BMs out there assassins DONT stun lock, we first hit and thats it....if we dont get first hit we are sushi.
  • StretchIt - Raging Tide
    StretchIt - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yes you got me there buddy we have only 2 stuns......and
    1/tackling slash that immobilizes target
    2/throat cut that inturupts channelling
    3/power dash that give me extra rage damage(hello critsville)
    4/punture wound......realy dont use it that much now but none the less
    5/Rib strike that reduces your attack speed
    6/...
    you know what im not gonna even go on,these skills i would think you would know what they can do.......but with respect to you on pvp sever you have to watch your back constantly, mine obviously pve 1v1 duels .......and with respect to all the decent BMs out there assassins DONT stun lock, we first hit and thats it....if we dont get first hit we are sushi.

if we followed that little combo of yours, the barb would start attacking by the time you puncture wound him... b:surrender you just have to accept the fact that even if we do manage first hit, it's hardly guarenteed we could take a bm or barb even in a duel format.
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    if we followed that little combo of yours, the barb would start attacking by the time you puncture wound him... b:surrender you just have to accept the fact that even if we do manage first hit, it's hardly guarenteed we could take a bm or barb even in a duel format.

LOL (ahem) that wasnt a combo....that was detail explanation of some the skills i would use and the effects they cause .....i would have to be insane to use em in that order or with out the others i fail to mention.
  • skyxiii
    edited February 2010
    I'm not starting any war here, more just genuine confusion. Aside from the quote, I've seen other sins talk about "stunlocking". Can sins actually stunlock? Or are we using the term assuming it's synonymous with "control skills" or something of that nature?

Unless I'm misinformed, being stunlocked means you're literally being stunned, and you can't do anything. Given the above information, sin's can't really pull off a "stunlock" can they?

Problem is:

Sleep - once you get hit, you're out of it
    Silence - you can still move
    Freeze - you can still use skills

You can of course use the moves in conjuction with each other, and in no way am I doubting it's a force to be reckoned with.

Just wondering because people are tossing the term "stunlock", and I'm being rather mislead by it.

Yeah, sorry about the confusion. It's a figure of speech application. I used it because it was convenient. Stunlock is not an accurate term to describe the control lock of sins. It consists of utilizing all control skills in particular orders to render the opponent unable to deal damage. It's not stunning, but the opponent will not be able to cast spells or use normal attacks for the entire duration of the lock, which are what I see as the most urgent/important abilities to lock down.

I think your definition of "stunlock" is different from mine. By stunlock, I do not mean to lock the opponent indefinitely. I also do not mean to render the opponent completely helpless until their death.
    I do not know the exact length of time we can lock someone yet at our full potential, but I do know that it lasts for at least 30 seconds (I don't have 3 sparks yet b:surrender). I'm not going to just hand you the combos, they took me more than an hour to devise. Please try out some combinations for yourself and if you come up with anything, we can throw ideas back and forth.

You're suggesting that I believe Vorhes' claim when I never stated any such thing. Please read more carefully.

There are a couple of advantages to the control lock which should be noted:
    - The sin's control lock benefits from the fact that it's not based on only a single status ailment. Because of this, people will have to find ways to deal with seal and sleep ~ not just only stun.
    - Because the status ailments are different, you do NOT need to perfectly time everything because overlapping one control skill with another works with the sin control lock ~ unlike how bm stuns don't overlap.
    - Sins ability to generate chi through skills is invaluable for combos like these. Without them, the lock breaks down without the usage of chi pots or something.

Just as a sidenote, I never considered Occult Ice in my combos. The extra 6 seconds should allow enough time for headhunt to recharge, so I'll bet that with occult, achieving at least 40+ seconds of lock is very possible.
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I don't see how Seal or Sleep can put a BM or a Barb at disadvantage.
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2010

ahh another noob person on a pvp server thinking there no such think as pvp on a pve server, id bet the best on ht against the best on any pvp server anyday. only 1 problem is people on on ht would rather kill each other than work with each other.

o and btw maybe zerk crits will hit you for 1 damage but the next 1 could be a 10k hit or could be a normal hit for half your hp. b:bye
  • skyxiii
    edited February 2010
    maocchi wrote: »
    I don't see how Seal or Sleep can put a BM or a Barb at disadvantage.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your sentence correctly but...

Sleep puts them in a stun-like status for the duration of the effect or until they're hit?

And . . . Seal stops them from attacking and using spells?

• Psychosiss - Heavens Tear
    Psychosiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ahh another noob person on a pvp server thinking there no such think as pvp on a pve server, id bet the best on ht against the best on any pvp server anyday. only 1 problem is people on on ht would rather kill each other than work with each other.

o and btw maybe zerk crits will hit you for 1 damage but the next 1 could be a 10k hit or could be a normal hit for half your hp. b:bye

then all that would do is tick charm.

also i really dont suggest trying to stunlock as a sin... the stuns/seals/freez/sleep skills we do have is mainly use to either escape when the situation turns bad or get in a few extra hits without being hit in return and lessen dmg.

if u try to stun lock u will loose alot of potential dmg that u could have done otherwise. the only thing we can really to do "lock" someone that i can see is Tackling+head hunt+throat cut. but that wont exactly be locking because in order for us to "lock" someone we would have to continuly keep them locked. and the cooldown time on our stun/seal skills are to long to allow for that. and by the time u go to another combo they will be out of the "lock". which defeats the whole purpose...

like i said those stun/seals/sleep/imobolization skills are meant for set ups to safely prepare for a next atk/combo without getting hit or to escape from a loosing battle. there not meant to lock like BMs stun skills.

honestly the best way to take down HAs is to DPS them. skills wont be cutting it unless ur constantly using ur ultis and have chill of deep up. not to mention ud also have to be spark erupting often of course. even all of that really wont cut it unless u have highly refined daggers. the best and sure fire way is to get high atk speed and DPS them to death. skills will just be to slow and in turn they will be doing more dmg on u then u will be doing on them. and seeing as how they have a high def and high HP pool cuz of HA armor compared to ur lower def and lower HP pool for using LA armor then well take a guess who will win.

not saying that sins cant kill HA cuz infact they can kill HA very effectivly. but u will need some $$$ to do so. a sin is a free to play but pay to win class. there true power comes out when u start forking over some cash and investing into them.

of course this applies for all classes but its paticularly true with sins. a sin with high refines is just a beast.... trust me ive seen them... there honestly PvP monsters when u invest in them no joke.
  • AzureDemon - Dreamweaver
    AzureDemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    At lvl 70v70, pure dex assassin vs HA fist bm, all skills active, the assassin would win easy. Chance to miss on skills vs assassin, then chance to miss those skills on evade, the ability of an assassin getting 3 bars of chi while your still working on your first. The bm has no chance.

Maybe if they knew the assassin was coming, and were a LA bm they have more equal footing. But still the assassin would most likely win. At full chi start, Fist LA bm can pull it off if smart and lucky enough.

At lvl 70, to use both calamity, and the highest fist, since this is a fist bm, would take all but 4 stat points. So your life will be almost even.

Charmed. Full chi, Still giving to assassin vs fist bm. **** Fist learning more towards Axe bm with high life would win if calamity can 2X on an actual hit and the charm can last long enough. You will have about 65% chance to hit the assassin so gl with the fight. And with the skill dodge, your looking at 75-85% chance to skill 2X. Though this isn't a real fist bm then.

At lvl 90+. Fist BM HA with misty forest rings vs Assassin. Depending on the shards and other items on both. This is a coin flip. BM has life and now accuracy. Attack speed can be even. Depending on Sage / Demon for both as well. At no chi start, leans towards assassin a little. At full chi start unknown.

Charmed,full chi, Fist / Axe BM wins, since he can now actually hit at a decent amount and if he has calamity or similar. This is simply through endurance. Fight can be long. Bodivista (spelt wrong for sure) can be activated on a immobilization so they can end any locks easy enough.

We also must remember that assassin has Deaden Nerves. If smart, they can go invis after this activates with charm, and stalk you till they can recast and then continue an onslaught. So the battle could last...ages. In fact, it could never end with enough charms and energy.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    pk fight I observed the other day

Ajay Vs Ri$en both are like 100+

the fight took all of about 3 seconds before Ri$en flopped over dead b:bye
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    then all that would do is tick charm.

also i really dont suggest trying to stunlock as a sin... the stuns/seals/freez/sleep skills we do have is mainly use to either escape when the situation turns bad or get in a few extra hits without being hit in return and lessen dmg.

if u try to stun lock u will loose alot of potential dmg that u could have done otherwise. the only thing we can really to do "lock" someone that i can see is Tackling+head hunt+throat cut. but that wont exactly be locking because in order for us to "lock" someone we would have to continuly keep them locked. and the cooldown time on our stun/seal skills are to long to allow for that. and by the time u go to another combo they will be out of the "lock". which defeats the whole purpose...

like i said those stun/seals/sleep/imobolization skills are meant for set ups to safely prepare for a next atk/combo without getting hit or to escape from a loosing battle. there not meant to lock like BMs stun skills.

honestly the best way to take down HAs is to DPS them. skills wont be cutting it unless ur constantly using ur ultis and have chill of deep up. not to mention ud also have to be spark erupting often of course. even all of that really wont cut it unless u have highly refined daggers. the best and sure fire way is to get high atk speed and DPS them to death. skills will just be to slow and in turn they will be doing more dmg on u then u will be doing on them. and seeing as how they have a high def and high HP pool cuz of HA armor compared to ur lower def and lower HP pool for using LA armor then well take a guess who will win.

not saying that sins cant kill HA cuz infact they can kill HA very effectivly. but u will need some $$$ to do so. a sin is a free to play but pay to win class. there true power comes out when u start forking over some cash and investing into them.

of course this applies for all classes but its paticularly true with sins. a sin with high refines is just a beast.... trust me ive seen them... there honestly PvP monsters when u invest in them no joke.
    At lvl 70v70, pure dex assassin vs HA fist bm, all skills active, the assassin would win easy. Chance to miss on skills vs assassin, then chance to miss those skills on evade, the ability of an assassin getting 3 bars of chi while your still working on your first. The bm has no chance.

Maybe if they knew the assassin was coming, and were a LA bm they have more equal footing. But still the assassin would most likely win. At full chi start, Fist LA bm can pull it off if smart and lucky enough.

At lvl 70, to use both calamity, and the highest fist, since this is a fist bm, would take all but 4 stat points. So your life will be almost even.

Charmed. Full chi, Still giving to assassin vs fist bm. **** Fist learning more towards Axe bm with high life would win if calamity can 2X on an actual hit and the charm can last long enough. You will have about 65% chance to hit the assassin so gl with the fight. And with the skill dodge, your looking at 75-85% chance to skill 2X. Though this isn't a real fist bm then.

At lvl 90+. Fist BM HA with misty forest rings vs Assassin. Depending on the shards and other items on both. This is a coin flip. BM has life and now accuracy. Attack speed can be even. Depending on Sage / Demon for both as well. At no chi start, leans towards assassin a little. At full chi start, unknown.

Charmed,full chi, Fist / Axe BM wins, since he can now actually hit at a decent amount and if he has calamity or similar. This is simply through endurance. Fight can be long.

We also must remember that assassin has Deaden Nerves. If smart, they can go invis after this activates with charm, and stalk you till they can recast and then continue an onslaught. So the battle could last...ages. In fact, it could never end with enough charms and energy.

Pure common sense...this is why i can say AT my lvl i can win 80% of the time
  • maocchi
    edited February 2010
    I'm not sure if I'm understanding your sentence correctly but...

Sleep puts them in a stun-like status for the duration of the effect or until they're hit?

And . . . Seal stops them from attacking and using spells?

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong but seal doesn't stop you from attacking?
    And I don't know about Barbs but BM with a spell...lol

The only thing a Sin could do while his HA opponent is sleeping is either give the chance for skills to recharge, buff, or run away.

The way I see it, only status ailments that really matter against a HA are stun (too short, if they can kill a HA in such short notice, all the power to them), immobilize (a multipath BM would also be using poles and thus negates the advantage daggers have against other melee weapons), and reduced attack rate (which doesn't affect skill spamming much). Honestly, Sins are quite deadly against squishies but their effectiveness are cut in half against HA's. It's like trying to go head on against a truck running at full speed with a bicycle.
  • Psychosiss - Heavens Tear
    Psychosiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2010

got any proof of that? if u dont then im pretty sure ur sprouting **** out ur ****.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    i would love to duel you ,but giving your lvl i guess you would win, but none the less i would still look forward to it.

Will you be on tonight (after around 8pm EST)?
    I don't really care if I win or lose, I'm just interested in seeing how you usually take down a BM or a Barb. I play a Sin (almost lvl 68) myself.

BTW hi AzureDemon, I've seen you around in my lower levels, your character looks quite similar to mine. O.O
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Umm, correct me if I'm wrong but seal doesn't stop you from attacking?
    And I don't know about Barbs but BM with a spell...lol

The only thing a Sin could do while his HA opponent is sleeping is either give the chance for skills to recharge, buff, or run away.

The way I see it, only status ailments that really matter against a HA are stun (too short, if they can kill a HA in such short notice, all the power to them), immobilize (a multipath BM would also be using poles and thus negates the advantage daggers have against other melee weapons), and reduced attack rate (which doesn't affect skill spamming much). Honestly, Sins are quite deadly against squishies but their effectiveness are cut in half against HA's. It's like trying to go head on against a truck running at full speed with a bicycle.

Actually Throat cut inturupts your channeling AND silences target for an amount of secs (all classes have a channeling time frame ,either or if its 6 secs- 0.2 secs) which means you couldnt attack useing skills.......everytime i do use it barbs and BMs call it a stun -faceplams-
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Will you be on tonight (after around 8pm EST)?
    I don't really care if I win or lose, I'm just interested in seeing how you usually take down a BM or a Barb. I play a Sin (almost lvl 68) myself.

BTW hi AzureDemon, I've seen you around in my lower levels, your character looks quite similar to mine. O.O

Well darn Ranfa i did try pming you late last night myself but i was being a TT rat lastnight also....wont be on this weekend but exspect .....matter of fact ill PM you right now.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Lol don't bother, I'm at work. I won't be on until around 8pm. b:quiet
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Lol don't bother, I'm at work. I won't be on until around 8pm. b:quiet

Awww damn ok ima be busy this weekend but ill keep an eye out for yah okb:victoryb:cute
  • Crypsis - Lost City
    Crypsis - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Seems like a pretty obvious outcome of a fight lol.

Not even a barb can tank a 100+ demon fist BM. How is a sin in squishy LA armor even gonna withstand more than a few sec of that dps after dmg immune pots, deaden nerves and genie skills are on cooldown b:chuckle.

Edit: On top of that the sin doesn't have any demon/sage skills.

Cant chain stun a BM if they use red sprint, cant kite since your mele and on top of that no elemental attacks so the BM can use Alter Marrow Physical entire fight and the poor sins will just tickle.
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Seems like a pretty obvious outcome of a fight lol.

Not even a barb can tank a 100+ demon fist BM. How is a sin in squishy LA armor even gonna withstand more than a few sec of that dps after dmg immune pots, deaden nerves and genie skills are on cooldown b:chuckle.

Cant chain stun a BM if they use red sprint, cant kite since your mele and on top of that no elemental attacks so the BM can use Alter Marrow Physical entire fight and the poor sins will just tickle.

If thats the basis of your point guess you didnt read the rest of the posts AND also we are disscusing same lvl duels......how many sins you know that are lvl 100+ and have sage/demon skills???b:shocked....and im excluding Oracled sins since a great deal of them dont know what the heck theyre doing.
  • maocchi
    edited February 2010
    Actually Throat cut inturupts your channeling AND silences target for an amount of secs (all classes have a channeling time frame ,either or if its 6 secs- 0.2 secs) which means you couldnt attack useing skills.......everytime i do use it barbs and BMs call it a stun -faceplams-
    Yes, but it doesn't stop you from attacking.
    It doesn't take a skill to deal damage to a LA. Plus given the short duration it's not as troublesome for melee as it is for arcanes.
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:shocked rib strike lvl = 50% less attack.
    50% of 5hits/sec = 2.5hits/sec, not so dangerous anymore :)
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Yes, but it doesn't stop you from attacking.
    It doesn't take a skill to deal damage to a LA. Plus given the short duration it's not as troublesome for melee as it is for arcanes.

Yes you are right, but if you swing at me with regular attacks dont you think its a chance it will miss, miss, hit, hit, miss or hit ,miss,miss hit, miss not saying its gonna be like that ALL the time but for a barb/BM swinging at me for the first time usually is a miss.....and to thing sins would get a 1 hit ko from a regular attack is really funny..idk where you guys get your info from but it is hilairiousb:chuckle