Nefarious discussion

Comments

• TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    For Technotic: It isn't greed for us to own all the lands like some people said. And I believe you know that as well. It is our common goal. We are close to reaching that goal and it will take all of our members working together to reach there. But I don

b:shocked

Medic!!! DarkSeph caught the Technotic Syndrome.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    EDIT: I give up =/

Oh, and in the original post, the symbol in the word isn't and don't (can't give example from the original, it eats it) apparently isn't recognized by the forums. I dunno how you even posted to begin with. O_o
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This thread has a quoting glitch. Call a GM. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If your 'preview' shows up before you post, it wont glitch as much...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol, Nef wouldn't pull off what CQ did. There are too many people loving that cash money. b:laugh

dont think they would either. lawl

though i would love to experience pve tw...:/b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If your 'preview' shows up before you post, it wont glitch as much...

I preview every post before I post it. Didn't work.
    dont think they would either. lawl

though i would love to experience pve tw...:/b:sad

LOVE YOU NAI!

Uhh.... I actually have nothing to add.
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
    edited February 2010
    I preview every post before I post it. Didn't work.

LOVE YOU NAI!

Uhh.... I actually have nothing to add.

XD <33 Tech b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    not possible, if i'm not mistaken, it's against the rule to purposely lose to a faction bidding on you. it's like handing land over. because "IF" nef decide to let some land out, i'm pretty sure we would want to dictate which land we allow people to have and i don't think anybody wants to risk getting ban for that :P

but i think we want to at least have the chance to claim we control all the land :P what comes after that, nobody knows, just wait for 5 more weeks :P and we will see :P

What will happen then? A faction with complete control, the ONLY faction rolling in coins by the millions each week, even worse than it is now. Right now there's all these factions with the coin to bid, but not any of the power to actually stand a chance. You get 5 minute territory wars every weekend, and the occasional longer fight with enelysion, regicide, or legendary.

Yes, there are some high levels not in nef. It would take a miracle to get those non-nefs to join together. I agree that you have FAR too much land. But you also have a lot of fair-weather members, unless I'm very much mistaken. There's people who used to be IN nef; people that still ARE in nef, that say there's too many new people. It's not a faction anymore; from what I've gathered, it's more of a mass of people intent on the payout every week. Forgive me if it's incorrect, because I know that I don't have all the information. I'm playing the cards I have. You don't like my moves, blame the one who dealt the hand.

By no means are you FORCED to get every territory, and to want it all is just greedy and self-serving. Don't believe me? Take a step back and look at the whole picture.

Just so everyone knows, I have read the entire thread and was replying to various posts. I simply couldn't be bothered to quote them all.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    What will happen then? A faction with complete control, the ONLY faction rolling in coins by the millions each week, even worse than it is now. Right now there's all these factions with the coin to bid, but not any of the power to actually stand a chance. You get 5 minute territory wars every weekend, and the occasional longer fight with enelysion, regicide, or legendary.

Yes, there are some high levels not in nef. It would take a miracle to get those non-nefs to join together. I agree that you have FAR too much land. But you also have a lot of fair-weather members, unless I'm very much mistaken. There's people who used to be IN nef; people that still ARE in nef, that say there's too many new people. It's not a faction anymore; from what I've gathered, it's more of a mass of people intent on the payout every week. Forgive me if it's incorrect, because I know that I don't have all the information. I'm playing the cards I have. You don't like my moves, blame the one who dealt the hand.

By no means are you FORCED to get every territory, and to want it all is just greedy and self-serving. Don't believe me? Take a step back and look at the whole picture.

Just so everyone knows, I have read the entire thread and was replying to various posts. I simply couldn't be bothered to quote them all.
    well it kinda ultimately goes to PWI for **** up the TW system, making territory owning limitless for any lv land. >.> The 5 min TWs have their perks tho. Everyone who applies calls it a 'real' TW worth learning something. You kinda get a laugh, im betting some of nef members do too tbh. BTW im not sure if you consider a 1v1 with nef and enelysion a 'long' fight. Nef showed them they can roll them in 10min flat if they focused on them. They cant do that with regi, well not AS fast.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I could see how Nef wouldn't be a faction anymore and would just be a weekly pay check. I know a few of my friends that absolutely can't stand Nef but they get paid weekly for TW so they stay.
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I could see how Nef wouldn't be a faction anymore and would just be a weekly pay check. I know a few of my friends that absolutely can't stand Nef but they get paid weekly for TW so they stay.

I avoided posting in this discussion, but this made me lol.

Your friends, sadly enough, have lost the game. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    maybe if this game werent too money dependent....
    edited February 2010
    maybe if this game werent too money dependent....

if only b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well it kinda ultimately goes to PWI for **** up the TW system, making territory owning limitless for any lv land. >.> The 5 min TWs have their perks tho. Everyone who applies calls it a 'real' TW worth learning something. You kinda get a laugh, im betting some of nef members do too tbh. BTW im not sure if you consider a 1v1 with nef and enelysion a 'long' fight. Nef showed them they can roll them in 10min flat if they focused on them. They cant do that with regi, well not AS fast.

Well, at least I can now say that I was right about attacking Nef being mostly a waste of time. But apparently losing horribly in 10 minutes is fun, or so they say.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
    edited February 2010
    Well, at least I can now say that I was right about attacking Nef being mostly a waste of time. But apparently losing horribly in 10 minutes is fun, or so they say.
    mmm.. hard part is they either attack or do nothing. Both are hard. Attacking cause its obvious, but not attacking would make any faction loose a good amount of its hard core higher members. Non of the choices are very desirable. A small faction temporarily attacking ene would, for a short time, satisfy some TW seekers. But again pple want progression...i dont think they had much of a choice there.
  • Needaname - Harshlands
    Needaname - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I know a few of my friends that absolutely can't stand Nef but they get paid weekly for TW so they stay.
    Your friends, sadly enough, have lost the game. b:surrender

QFT

Your friends are fail
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Olba get back in your cage, we never said 10min losses are fun lol b:kiss
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Olba get back in your cage, we never said 10min losses are fun lol b:kiss

Either that, or some people in the faction were arrogant enough to think that we would last more than 10 minutes against a larger amount of Nefarious. And the latter would kinda be spitting in the faces of the rest of the server.

And yes, in our topic about whether to attack or not, a lot of people did use the reason of "It's no fun just defending", which is logically equivalent to "Attacking is/should be fun".
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Either that, or some people in the faction were arrogant enough to think that we would last more than 10 minutes against a larger amount of Nefarious. And the latter would kinda be spitting in the faces of the rest of the server.

And yes, in our topic about whether to attack or not, a lot of people did use the reason of "It's no fun just defending", which is logically equivalent to "Attacking is/should be fun".

Either that, or some members had never done a TW against Nef, and had to participate in one to understand that they roll factions. Attacking is fun Olba...no one said that losing in 10mins is fun is what I said...lol
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Either that, or some members had never done a TW against Nef, and had to participate in one to understand that they roll factions. Attacking is fun Olba...no one said that losing in 10mins is fun is what I said...lol

I have never done TW in my life and I can tell that there is currently no faction that could be dominant over Nef in a 1-on-1 fight.

• TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    I have never done TW in my life and I can tell that there is currently no faction that could be dominant over Nef in a 1-on-1 fight.

Dominant is such a strong word.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Dominant is such a strong word.

Of course, involves whips, tight leather and all kinds of weird stuff.

• TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    LOL very funny. Nefarious is the “dominant” faction on Sanctuary right now. If another faction can dominant us in TW, we wouldn’t be the “dominant” faction.
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Olba's judging our faction's TW decisions but hasn't participated in a single one until he gets all his 90 gear ready?

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    that is normal b:chuckle but i'll say this, ene is teaming up with reg? this is news to me... i thought you peeps hate reg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Neutral to all factions <3 or maybe we have a hatred for Wiedzmini? Idk really :) b:bye
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The thing is Nef has an upper hand, they got more lands, people interested in pvp as in TW and as well earn money will come to us. BUT it doesn't mean that the rest of the factions or the rest of the server sucks, the only thing which sucks, and this might also be the reason for nefarious success, that is people got an ego, they wont join hands and build up something strong of a resistance, more over, rarely any proper TW strategists are around here, most of them are in nef, reigicde or have quit. People tend to blame the old school people, or look forward to get them back, but the thing is, they played there part, they wont come back. More over not to forget, why would one to take so much of pressure and responsibility, its a game right, so most of the times, they just come play and go. Anyways, all you need to do is, join hands stay united, be focused, and some they this dominant faction of Sanctuary MIGHT fall in front of you.

P.S ~ good luck in finding non egoistic people, to who ever feels like making a difference.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Although Nef has its fair share of pk enthusiasts. I have to say Regicide has more pkers then Nef. Nef has a certain amount of time to "paint the map red" I give them about 3 months if they dont do it by then they never will (I only say that due to the fact that lvling and gaining gear has become really easy in the last few months especially with hyper exp stones like **** 12x experience is ****ing nuts). BTW whats up with the officers in Nef suddenly not having officership anymore? Makeda not an officer anymore neither is Elentir.

I also see Nef's applications are starting to run a lil dry and so are its recruiting factions such as Eminence, in fact I hear from a mid 80's barb in Eminence that they are about to fall apart since some very long time officers (who aren't Nef alts) have recently quit the faction and so have 10 other real members in the last week. He also said their abysmal showing at the Enelysion TW of 41 members has made them refuse to TW till they find more members.

Edit - Im pretty happy to see Enelysion join into the 3 vs Nef tag team. Its what i've wanted to see for a long time. I'm also pretty curious as to who will turn out for the better out of Enelysion and RedRaiders since Enelysion (I believe) hasn't really had its members resolve tested in the last month before their attacks on Nef. Like I mean I want to see if a handful of Enelysion members try to jump ship to Nef, Reg, or the "hot new faction" because of BS things like oh I want to test myself >.>, or I want to make new friends, oh and the best one is because its soo hard to do my BH's lol.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nef only has a few pkers, and the other pvp enthusiasts are just not skilled.. In tw, a BM (not naming who) would use roar of the pride on me and soon as roar of the pride hits, he would use aeolian blade.. At least try to time it better, If a wiz is stunned for an extra few seconds, its more time for your cats to run.

And aerial squads are nice but I've had archers shoot me while they're in the air and I'm on the ground.. 50% reduced damage from air to ground = weak sauce. If you have the time to pew pew me, at least drop down to the ground and pew pew me..It's like youre annoyingly tickling me and I have to then 3 shot you b:surrender.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Varscona - Sanctuary
    Varscona - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    heh...don't bms learn that doesn't stunlock just from fighting mobs?

but maybe they're trying to deal as much damage as possible in a short amount of time and is just using Aeolian as another nuke *shrug*
This discussion has been closed.