[VID] PWI: Test Your Might (Lost City)

Comments

• darksniper00
    darksniper00 Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I was thinking that is was more common sense...well...to most b:surrender
    Common sense? In an MMO?

Any guild that manages to get a hold of someone with common sense in this game will never lose another TW ever again.
    DarkSniper - 83 archer - quit

The only way to win the game is to leave it
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Common sense? In an MMO?

Any guild that manages to get a hold of someone with common sense in this game will never lose another TW ever again.

Agreed on point one....

Disagree on point two....b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The part where you were zhenning behind the rock for at least 30 secs on Wadzio was epic b:dirty
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cool vid. One thing I thought was really funny Wadzio. Looking at this thread I geuss everyone thought it was too. He let about 60 dudes drop before dropping himself.

Also to Rose's comment on VVind's glasses. At least he's not trying to look like Showharu anymore.

Edit: I thought the same thing at first Wadzio but then realized it doesn't really matter if he killed you because the amount of people he killed makes up for it. A lot.
    60 dudes dropped and we lost tw ;/

J/K.

The zhen was cool. I was in pms with Trans after. =P But dont exarate with numbers at least ^^ What I was pointing b4 - how many of the eas when open zhen select mage for target? Most just open zhen on bm or mostly barb to keep zhen longer on. Too bad Transcend decided to open zhen on a fail 1 shot mg :(
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    because most melees aren't back with the range classes? note the word melee.

zhenning on a mage is fine as they would most likely last the longest of the ranged classes. zhen hits hard but it only hits every 3 seconds. if it doesn't beat your charm the first tick absolute domain can easily help you last another tick...
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I always thought Essence had more archers than the other guilds, they have a reign of +10 bows but I die more to Droga in kami TW than i died overall to archers in essence TW

Personally to say i dont know
    Essence is more clear to tell cuz of there logo
    Spectral i may agree with BM, but still kinda think it archer (need a opinion from spectral)
    Kami got to go with Ep since the Kami memeber seem to think so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    archer numbers are equally high in all 3 guilds.. essences has all the archers that +10 their cv bow and +2 their armor, spectral has all the archers that have +10 gear and +12 8jun and kami got all the terrible archers.
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    archer numbers are equally high in all 3 guilds.. essences has all the archers that +10 their cv bow and +2 their armor, spectral has all the archers that have +10 gear and +12 8jun and kami got all the terrible archers.

eee this statment kinda want to go with spectral for archer more now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010

J/K.

The zhen was cool. I was in pms with Trans after. =P But dont exarate with numbers at least ^^ What I was pointing b4 - how many of the eas when open zhen select mage for target? Most just open zhen on bm or mostly barb to keep zhen longer on. Too bad Transcend decided to open zhen on a fail 1 shot mg :(

18 seconds of barrage on Wadzio (barrage ticked 6 times total on him)
    b:shocked
    scary
    DX
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2010

J/K.

You should be taking notes on that zhen.. not criticizing it.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • phillydip
    phillydip Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It was quite hilarious watching Wadzio run around like a chicken with his head cut off while Transcend debuffed/killed 15 ppl b:laugh
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @ All the people bagging at Wadzio. I'm sure if he knew the zhen was on him he would of ran out of range. Since most zhens are casted on catas. If anything, I'm surprised that he tanked the zhen for so long considering its from a +10 bow.

I guess our Wadzio is just too prob:victory

edit: inb4flamez ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phillydip
    phillydip Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So pro he gifted a +10 O_o
  • Kuyaa - Lost City
    Kuyaa - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    renrii wrote: »
    @ All the people bagging at Wadzio. I'm sure if he knew the zhen was on him he would of ran out of range. Since most zhens are casted on catas. If anything, I'm surprised that he tanked the zhen for so long considering its from a +10 bow.

I guess our Wadzio is just too prob:victory

edit: inb4flamez ._.

pro will realize or stop the zhen as soon as ppl zhen on them b:chuckle
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    calvin wrote: »
    b:angry
    Spectral Best Bms?...
    B:angry
    Only Good/better Bms In Spec Are
    Athran, Noodles, Balance With Gear And Skill.

B:cry I Wish I Can Play In High Quality Like Tranny.b:cry

We Lost Cause You Left Guild!
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Stop, Esc, target, Force of will. takes 3 seconds
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    calvin wrote: »
    Only good/better BMs in Spec are
    Athran
    lmao no
    Stop, Esc, target, Force of will. takes 3 seconds
    Press and hold W/A/S/D, Distance Shrink, takes 1 second

And lol, why are people surprised that he lived long? Tanking 3 hits from an archer zhen when you're cleric+barb buffed is easy if nothing else is hitting you. Using domain after is just stupid... even if you're not paying any attention whatsoever and can't tell you're the one being zhenned on, you shouldn't be staying in it and wasting domain.

Spec should be glad they had an advantage in power/line-up, these kind of dumb actions could get you pushed back into your base.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Apocalyptart - Lost City
    Apocalyptart - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Great video Transcend once again but you forgot about the PVP D=
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Spec should be glad they had an advantage in power/line-up, these kind of dumb actions could get you pushed back into your base.

Spectral is pro, dont argue with their wallet. Its a lost cause, unlike safing the server.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Essence is full of DDs o.0
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lmao no

So you're telling me you can beat a WR with 17kHp, 12k+ Mdef, and +12 GX?b:shocked

lmao no
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Kristoph I doubt You would survive more than 10 seconds on Transcend's zhen. As some1 mention its +10 bow and lvl 11 zhen also. Im up to see a test ing. I can pay You a doll just for a plesure of watching and having sure You wouldnt survive 28 seconds.

Once again I was looking for zhen in front of me and clearing other targets meanwhile and for sure I couldnt know the zhen was open on me. To avoid the zhen i shrinked back and domained. Most of eas open zhen on barbs not mages, Maybe this is why Transcend is special :)

While You talk big Devil. I look at Your faction's tw with Harvester and I see all the pro'ness in there. Not to mention ur pro shards in sleeves LOL.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Kristoph I doubt You would survive more than 10 seconds on Transcend's zhen. As some1 mention its +10 bow and lvl 11 zhen also. Im up to see a test ing. I can pay You a doll just for a plesure of watching and having sure You wouldnt survive 28 seconds.

Sorry but seriously....I want to see this one with a few Wizards....more because something to do, something fun and something neutral.

You all set it up and I'll provide 10 dolls for the Wizards, 50 event Mp Pots/ 5 2 Spark pots for Transcend, Full Cleric Buffs (maybe Bm and Barb too if can get) and popcorn for me.

Would be a lot of fun tbh b:victory

<--- Being 100% serious btw...Lemme know in-game b:victory

Edit --> I'll join in too for the fun =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow, lots of conversation in this thread!

@Rose: I’m glad we finally got the chance to do some factor TW’s! It took a few deaths to get used to the massive damage being doled out, but I think I got the hang of it later on in the TW :)

@RikaCharma: Are you recording at the same resolution as your previous vids? By the looks of the text, it seems like you’re recording at a *higher* res than before. I’ve tried doing some 1920x1080 vids, but it’s simply unreadable. Or, your project settings (if using Sony Vegas) may be different from what you’re trying to do.

I also try to encode the video in sony vegas using a minimum of 8,000,000 bits per second to a maximum of 10,000,000 bps, at 1280x720 resolution (easiest HD mode to read on youtube). I always speed up my recordings to 2x speed, but that unfortunately degrades the quality when viewed on youtube, even in 720p mode. The full download I usually link on the vid page is crystal clear.

Try recording and uploading 10 second TW clips with different settings to find the right combination :)

@AZ: Thanks :)

@Ahira: lol! I was hoping you wouldn’t use plume shield before my quickshot ran out

@Thorr: Thanks for the input, but in the heated moment of the battle, most people aren’t in any kind of “formation” that can be easily picked out. Some EP’s are in the air, some are hiding, and when you’re being hit for 3-5k per hit by all the +10/11/12’s, it’s hard to do anything but run, lol.

Then again, I’ve always been a kamikaze type, which I have to be more careful of. But like I said, this taught me (us overall) the setups and level of gameplay we’ll see in future TWs, unless there’s some major overhaul we just get rolled by.

I personally felt like I could improve upon leading my team by being more vocal and coordinating in vent, but my team was pretty good with assisting and such. Just by analyzing the vids and other clips I have, I’m hoping to be able to come up with unique ways of focusing and countering their advances.

@Apocalyptart: Maybe more pvp in the next vid! I had 16 minutes of TW footage that was very hard to edit out :( Plus, I don’t get on much other than dailies after I get off work, and PVP is rare these days for me..

@Wadzio & Zhenning: I still have lvl10, b/c I need to do a full GV run before I can upgrade QQ

I wasn’t expecting my barrage to go on for so long, but after seeing the red crits pop up, I was hoping you would tank it more. That nicely timed domain to get your charm to tick again did help:) Once I saw Ehee blink to the back, I knew I just had a few seconds to domain before I got sealed, then I tried to spam my attacks before getting smashed by everyone

@All: Glad you all enjoyed :) Fighting all those Rank8’s, mages, and being focused on makes it a bit more difficult to coordinate your team or pull off kamikaze barrages. We definitely have to step our game up, but now that we’ve seen a taste of factor TWs together as a guild, we can only get better from here*fingers crossed*

I was surprised that archers like Marzenia(sp?) were so much of a “hassle” to deal with, and with Varaconn and perhaps others joining from the FO/Harvester fallout, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Spec gain a few more high 9x/10x’s b:shocked

LOL@Reds, that would be so hilarious to see, and definitely would put that up on youtube :)
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    me want to see that too. b:beg
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    LOL@Reds, that would be so hilarious to see, and definitely would put that up on youtube :)

Seriously though....I mean it!!!

I say we do it...Bring in some Mages and let's roll...we all know the major ones....hell...I'll go as high as 20 dolls if we get enough people b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    renrii wrote: »
    So you're telling me you can beat a WR with 17kHp, 12k+ Mdef, and +12 GX?b:shocked

lmao no

Just cause he can't beat him doesn't mean he's a good warrior. The fact he has a +12 gx proves that fact. He's a barb without flesh ream. In group pvp all he can do is stun. He doesn't hurt anyone with any pdef/hp. **** for a +12 weapon you think he would at least break 3k with zerk.

Any warrior with money wielding a gx at 100 as their only weapon isn't bad, they're terrible.
  • darksniper00
    darksniper00 Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Gx is old, surprised athran doesn't have +12 nirvana axes with zerk.
    DarkSniper - 83 archer - quit

The only way to win the game is to leave it
  • BambooHugger - Lost City
    BambooHugger - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ty transcend for returning those pink hightop loafers, he loves those things b:cry
    BambooHugger-7x Arcane Barbarian- ImSoFail-Tarded
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Any warrior with money wielding a gx at 100 as their only weapon isn't bad, they're terrible.
    Amen. b:thanks
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]