[VID] PWI: Test Your Might (Lost City)

Transcend - Lost City
Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
After several months away from the factor TW scene, does Transcend still have what it takes to compete at the highest level in Lost City?

After acquiring lands from the now-defunct FinalOath, all of Essence lusted for competitive TWs. Here is a glimpse of how their first high-level, head-to-head match up against a seasoned Spectral went on February 6th, 2010.

http://tinyurl.com/PWTestYourMight

--

Side note: Regardless of the banter going back and forth, this was a great way to see how we measured in our first “real” TW together. I think many people, especially those new to this level of competition, have a better understanding of what it takes to succeed.

This was a great game between both guilds, and losing definitely taught us more than all the wins we’ve had combined.

Inb4ihateyourvidsbuticantstopmyselffromwatchingthemeverytimesomethingnewcomesout
youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
Total Videos: 38
Subscribers: 1,775
Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Transcend - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I for one am glad you all finally got your "real" TW. I was talking to a few members in PM and was laughing because Spectral has definitely "upped" their game since many of those in Essence have fought them.

All I kept hearing consistently was "OMFG the Stuns!" b:chuckle I had to laugh because it is true.

Essence = Mages
    Spectral = BM's
    Kamisama = EP's

LOL @ VVind and his Sunglasses b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:angry i hate spectral's wrs

especially noodless came in stun and run and then athran run in dragon b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    the 600 vit and 4 dex pays off in tw
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    k just watched it.. wadzio why the **** did u absolute domain when you were getting zhenned on? gj letting others get hit more. try running back/out of range or having nothing targetted...
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol @ Depren and Yrila (who needs earth barrier anyways)
    And laaaaawl @ wadzio. Sat there and demolished half your guild because you didn't realize you were getting zhenned on.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    And laaaaawl @ wadzio. Sat there and demolished half your guild because you didn't realize you were getting zhenned on.

In all honesty that Zhen was amazing!!! Behind the rock and it kept going b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Oh damn! I woulda figured he woulda opened zhen himself.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RDM - Lost City
    RDM - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Amazing vid

lol @ Transcend getting' Ehee'd like 6 times.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2010

lol @ Transcend getting' Ehee'd like 6 times.

Send 100k in my mailbox nao, I got copyright on that.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • RikaChama - Lost City
    RikaChama - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Transcend... how do you manage to keep making videos with such an amazing quality even after the tideborn expansion? My vids just keep getting worse (compare before and after) My old graphical settings dont look as good as before, yet playing at higher graphics seems to make the video quality detoriate even more b:cry

of course my videos were never as good as yours to begin with b:surrender
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I for one am glad you all finally got your "real" TW. I was talking to a few members in PM and was laughing because Spectral has definitely "upped" their game since many of those in Essence have fought them.

All I kept hearing consistently was "OMFG the Stuns!" b:chuckle I had to laugh because it is true.

Essence = Mages
    Spectral = BM's
    Kamisama = EP's

LOL @ VVind and his Sunglasses b:victory

i always thought it want like this more
    Essence=Mages
    Spectral= Archers
    Kamisama= IDK i guess EP's or a combintion of both WB's and EP's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • calvin
    calvin Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:angry
    Spectral best BMs?...
    b:angry
    Only good/better BMs in Spec are
    Athran, Noodles, balance with gear and skill.

b:cry I wish I can play in high quality like Tranny.b:cry
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    k just watched it.. wadzio why the **** did u absolute domain when you were getting zhenned on? gj letting others get hit more. try running back/out of range or having nothing targetted...
    For the simple reason. We were pushing Essence from our 1st binding stone. Transcend had to use the bind and he popped on my back when we pushed forward (You can see the positions on minimap on right top corner). I was expecting some zhen in front of me - this is why I shrinked back, when I realised where from zhen is coming. I also never thought that the zhen will be open on arcane user that should die fast. So imho it was more funny to see how long it took to finally take me down. The video is nice to watch as always. Wish You were in Spectral, Transmonster.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    For the simple reason. We were pushing Essence from our 1st binding stone. Transcend had to use the bind and he popped on my back when we pushed forward. I was expecting some zhen in front of me - this is why I shrinked back, when I realised where from zhen is coming. I also never thought that the zhen will be open on arcane user that should die fast. So imho it was more funny to see how long it took to finally take me down. The video is nice to watch as always. Wish You were in Spectral, Transmonster.

http://socialmedialawstudent.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/vader-fail1.jpg
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cool vid. One thing I thought was really funny Wadzio. Looking at this thread I geuss everyone thought it was too. He let about 60 dudes drop before dropping himself.

Also to Rose's comment on VVind's glasses. At least he's not trying to look like Showharu anymore.

Edit: I thought the same thing at first Wadzio but then realized it doesn't really matter if he killed you because the amount of people he killed makes up for it. A lot.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    good work once again transcend, keeps getting better!

side note: lol VVind died so many times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Essence=Mages
    Spectral= Archers

I always thought Essence had more archers than the other guilds, they have a reign of +10 bows but I die more to Droga in kami TW than i died overall to archers in essence TW
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You kill me at 6.30 Trans! b:cry

I'd only just managed to get a nix off my butt before I was coming back to lane B. Q_Q

Nice vid tho! <3
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Essence=Mages
    Spectral= Archers

Nah.

IMO the amount of Archers is relatively even. Spectral for sure has the most BM's.

Essence we all know has Mages.

Kamisama....ffs we have so many EP's....Mostly Metal Mages tbh (one of the issues I think b:chuckle)...WB's not so much b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    nah.

Imo The Amount Of Archers Is Relatively Even. Spectral For Sure Has The Most Bm's.

Essence We All Know Has Mages.

Kamisama....ffs We Have So Many Ep's....mostly Metal Mages Tbh (one Of The Issues I Think B:chuckle)...wb's Not So Much B:surrender

<- Metal Mage >:o
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    <- Metal Mage >:o

<---- 100% not a Metal Mage b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i like poking thingsb:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    No comment b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thorrr
    thorrr Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Essence attack team goes like 3 range DDs, 1 bm ( for buff , and stunning locking the called target?) and 1 ep team healing from the back and red ball when zhen is called?

Right?

Edit: so.. to take this down ide go with 2-3 stunners, than go for the EPs on the back with an archer, so what Ide do is fly a team (or run below) behind the DDs than the archer targets the ep while the others fight the DDs, sounds reasonable?
    Also, 2-3 bms can sprint (spark-running) till the ep, If some1 got him on target and others can assist.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    <--wood mage

Too bad I don't go to tw very often. This looks like fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thorrr
    edited February 2010
    Note 2 : target calling, although trans blocked the chat window, you can see him ans sweetdream oftenly killing same target side by side, and in atleast 80% of the times his targets loose hp even when he dont hit, so the target calling is very well executed. How to deal with it? squads stick together cuz they hit just 1 at a time and rush forward. I mean like charge some distance forward , regroup and charge again as a close squads (team leader will have to wach out for aoe attacks, and call ppl to breake foration once he spots one or other member do). If you can take down the Eg team healing from behind your half way to taking down the squad.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    thorrr wrote: »
    Essence attack team goes like 3 range DDs, 1 bm ( for buff , and stunning locking the called target?) and 1 ep team healing from the back and red ball when zhen is called?

Right?

Edit: so.. to take this down ide go with 2-3 stunners, than go for the EPs on the back with an archer, so what Ide do is fly a team (or run below) behind the DDs than the archer targets the ep while the others fight the DDs, sounds reasonable?
    Also, 2-3 bms can sprint (spark-running) till the ep, If some1 got him on target and others can assist.
    thorrr wrote: »
    Note 2 : target calling, although trans blocked the chat window, you can see him ans sweetdream oftenly killing same target side by side, and in atleast 80% of the times his targets loose hp even when he dont hit, so the target calling is very well executed. How to deal with it? squads stick together cuz they hit just 1 at a time and rush forward. I mean like charge some distance forward , regroup and charge again as a close squads (team leader will have to wach out for aoe attacks, and call ppl to breake foration once he spots one or other member do). If you can take down the Eg team healing from behind your half way to taking down the squad.

Ok Mr. no name strategist sir. Sounds like you know how to counter attack everything that Essence does perfectly. Waiting to see you on the battlefield.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Ok Mr. no name strategist sir. Sounds like you know how to counter attack everything that Essence does perfectly. Waiting to see you on the battlefield.

I was thinking that is was more common sense...well...to most b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thorrr
    edited February 2010
    lol
    I got some angry PMs from some guys i dont know, you can keep the pms comming i dont care for essence spectral or kami, i just wanna point that 1 Trans should be more cerfull and 2. to the medium-size guilds, THINK before you go to tw, have a plan, if you can base it on intell or past errors its better, if not than base one on your strong sides and learn from the lost.

NOTE 3 - SINs squad can take the backhealing EPs. have 3-4 of them going in stelth than call an ep target whos team healing, kill it and go back to stelth for the next ep.
    Also, a barb or a stong bm can charge ahead and call (aquire) targets for the whole squad, that might have been also the bms role in trans vid. cuz they go like bm ahead, than dds than ep.

NOTE 4 - and this one for essence, when you in your own base, the chaos is too big for that system to work.