XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    athena wrote: »
    b:chuckle It's ok all you "fail" clerics can just become venos :D

Tried it. Didn't like it. Went for BM instead. XD
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I must admit wizzies are fun, but I am addicted to morning dew. I can't help resisting the urge to sutraheal when I see a cleric not keeping up the barb's health.

Even in a DD position I can't get my eyes off of everyone's health metres b:surrender
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I must admit wizzies are fun, but I am addicted to morning dew. I can't help resisting the urge to sutraheal when I see a cleric not keeping up the barb's health.

Even in a DD position I can't get my eyes off of everyone's health metres b:surrender

That's my problem with alts. People will be near me asking for a ress, or I'll see someone dying that could use a heal...and I can't do anything...b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Adalynne - Sanctuary
    Adalynne - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I know just how you feel, Aadi. Thanks everyone for answering my question (btw I know that IH is better the higher level you are, just wasn't sure about buffs).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats.
  • Sylvani - Raging Tide
    Sylvani - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tried veno, got bored out of my mind before reaching 20. Wizzie is fun, but still a lowbie and archers and poison stack hurts her a lot.

@Mia, hi. <3 Ori cries every day you're not logged in RT.
    "I don't love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz/ or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:/ I love you as one loves certain dark things/ secretly, between the shadow and the soul."