The Worlds Most Hated Assassin.

Comments

• FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol wow the only people saying others are his alts are **** bags like you that are obviously jealous of him, oh your a alt to! yay your an alt of Morty because you just hate Morty so much right?

hmmmm random people coming to post on a forum that they never posted on to begin with to defend a random duch e that * returns*. Kinda odd ain't it?
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol wow the only people saying others are his alts are **** bags like you that are obviously jealous of him, oh your a alt to! yay your an alt of Morty because you just hate Morty so much right?

one common trait among all morty alt is the phrase "your obviously jealous of morty". a trait which u seem to have as well.
  • ElveZero - Harshlands
    ElveZero - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Who the hell keeps posting pics of Morty?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Why we keep posting ? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Frostmancer - Raging Tide
    Frostmancer - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    one common trait among all morty alt is the phrase "your obviously jealous of morty". a trait which u seem to have as well.

Ermm, on my main character I always go on these forums and I've seen previous posts, you moron. Its amazing how people will find any excuse to try and make themselfs look better, kinda like when someone is guilty, they will fight harder.
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Who the hell keeps posting pics of Morty?

You are duh
    edited February 2010

because you chicks seem to dig Morty
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

i'm spamming for post lol
    edited February 2010
    amazing how 5 of his alts appeared in just one thread even tho they were never seen previously. we got old alts and fresh brand new altsb:shocked
    edited February 2010
    amazing how 5 of his alts appeared in just one thread even tho they were never seen previously. we got old alts and fresh brand new altsb:shocked

yes yes congratulations you have said that 10 times now and Me and elfzero has prooved you wrong, or maybe you just like to spam so other people can read your posst and be like hes right!

Fail.
    edited February 2010
    yes yes congratulations you have said that 10 times now and Me and elfzero has prooved you wrong, or maybe you just like to spam so other people can read your posst and be like hes right!

Fail.

no one cares, ur just a lvl 2 morty alt on raging tideb:bye
    edited February 2010
    no one cares, ur just a lvl 2 morty alt on raging tideb:bye

no one cares about you to which is why you spend so much time trying to get your ego/rep from someone like Morty, I mean you have studied him so well your assumptions must mean facts right when you say everyone is his alt? ;o
    edited February 2010
    no one cares about you to which is why you spend so much time trying to get your ego/rep from someone like Morty, I mean you have studied him so well your assumptions must mean facts right when you say everyone is his alt? ;o

no its just kinda obvious when 100% of elves zeros post is in a thread with morty in it. not only that but they both disappear and reappear at the same time.

and theres u who came from nowhere who also has 100% of there posts in a thread with morty in it. and then theres undead who makes topics purely about morty.

u do the math.
    edited February 2010
    no its just kinda obvious when 100% of elves zeros post is in a thread with morty in it. not only that but they both disappear and reappear at the same time.
    You don't have any facts or a time log, you based this opinon on a whenever morty posts elvezero is there, so by the logic of course elvezero ain't posted in a morty thread, dumbass.

and theres u who came from nowhere who also has 100% of there posts in a thread with morty in it.
    No i post on my alt because the drama is so funny between morty and people like you, haters, just make him more popular.

and then theres undead who makes topics purely about morty.
    he has only made 1 topic, you say topics<-- llike its mean't to mean something?
    u do the math.
    Just stop posting, you don't know anything and its only you opinion and stupidity that makes you think otherwise.

10charsssss
    edited February 2010
    You don't have any facts or a time log, you based this opinon on a whenever morty posts elvezero is there, so by the logic of course elvezero ain't posted in a morty thread, dumbass.
    how about u click on elves name and click "find all post by elveszero". u will be in for a shock.

No i post on my alt because the drama is so funny between morty and people like you, haters, just make him more popular.
    sure u do. infact posting on a lvl 2 alt instead of ur main makes ALOT of sense.

Just stop posting, you don't know anything and its only you opinion and stupidity that makes you think otherwise.
    not opinion, its a fact ur mortys altb:chuckle

you are a alt.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    10charsssss

b:shocked wait so who are you, his **** lover? how did you acquire so many pictures of the infamous morty?

btw... it's not morty... you need two pics to see his whole body.. you lies!
    "Morty" signs or he's a fake
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    ya its obvious he is a alt. who else would WANT to post pics of morty all over the net basides morty himself to gain more epenorz?
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    ya its obvious he is a alt. who else would WANT to post pics of morty all over the net basides morty himself to gain more epenorz?

lmao well he wouldn't gain much e-peen from posting his real pictures now would he? ijs b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    you are a alt.

Listen you idiot.
    You said only time when Elvezero post is when Morty post, and then you siad all of a sudden elve has been posting again, you say this to try create yourself an argument, and the fact is Morty has been gone, so obviously elve ain't posted, makes sense right?

Umm many, many people post on there alt's it ain't nothing new so don't try to make out it is by your arrogance, and "its a fact your Mortys alt" lol wow, I just give up with you. Keep telling yourself that I just prooved you wrong, and nothing else not your opinion can change that, but you won't stop postinbg will you because you love to get into some Morty drama because your a loser.
    edited February 2010
    b:shocked wait so who are you, his **** lover? how did you acquire so many pictures of the infamous morty?

btw... it's not morty... you need two pics to see his whole body.. you lies!
    "Morty" signs or he's a fake

He use to be in my guild thats how I got to know his facebook, and it is him, you either belive it or not i could care less I'm sure he feels the same way and isn't going to make some stupid sign to proove who he is just so you can go finger yourself over him
    edited February 2010
    Listen you idiot.
    You said only time when Elvezero post is when Morty post, and then you siad all of a sudden elve has been posting again, you say this to try create yourself an argument, and the fact is Morty has been gone, so obviously elve ain't posted, makes sense right?

Umm many, many people post on there alt's it ain't nothing new so don't try to make out it is by your arrogance, and "its a fact your Mortys alt" lol wow, I just give up with you. Keep telling yourself that I just prooved you wrong, and nothing else not your opinion can change that, but you won't stop postinbg will you because you love to get into some Morty drama because your a loser.

QQ moar mortys alt.b:angryb:angryb:angry

either post on ur main or gtfo.
    edited February 2010
    No coz i will endanger myself and my new little guild that is growing ^^ I won't do something agains't my will just because of someone like you, you must be silly :]
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    He use to be in my guild thats how I got to know his facebook, and it is him, you either belive it or not i could care less I'm sure he feels the same way and isn't going to make some stupid sign to proove who he is just so you can go finger yourself over him

lol i have a bf thank you very much, and i am in no way complementing Morty's looks. i am just shocked and speechless as to how morty managed to lose 200+ pounds in under a month. even eating salad only and using the treadmill daily for 2 weeks only results in meh losing 5 and a half pounds b:surrender

p.s if he has all that time to post on vampirefreaks, facebook, myspace, make 5+ alts, troll forums, flame... how long does it take to draw up a sign rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    No coz i will endanger myself and my new little guild that is growing ^^ I won't do something agains't my will just because of someone like you, you must be silly :]

one of 2 reasons u do not post on ur main.

1) ur mortys alt.

2) ur so ashamed of being mortys friend/butt buddy u dont want to defame ur mains rep.

i can acctually see ur point if its the latter. id be ashamed of being mortys friend to. after all when ur friends with him u fall to his lvl.
    edited February 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    ????????????

lmfaooo another Morty alt :D boy you just wuv attention
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Good, now correct your "guide".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk