end of the bm o.O

1235»

Comments

• __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver
    __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Can't we all just get along? BMs and Sins should work together, for the betterment of PWI as a whole~!

*Frolics through the topic tossing flowers and rainbows and **** around*

...But seriously. Bloodpaint + Rib Strike (less damage + more time to set up Shadowless/Spark blocking)+ Throatcut (more canceling options are always nice to have, and it's not like Sins don't have the spare sparks to toss around) are nice to have when tanking. Even if trying to hold aggro isn't. >.>
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    rikako wrote: »
    ^ how long u been 3x? 15 minutes? b:bye

Nope, about 4-5 days incidently more time than 85-91 has taken. b:victory

Really though Sns are rerolling and getting rolled b:chuckle non-stop here on Raging Tide, no one wants them in Gamma or FC atleast people are starting to see the value of Psy here for instances, Sins...not so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Alzerius - Sanctuary
    Alzerius - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nope, about 4-5 days incidently more time than 85-91 has taken. b:victory

Really though Sns are rerolling and getting rolled b:chuckle non-stop here on Raging Tide, no one wants them in Gamma or FC atleast people are starting to see the value of Psy here for instances, Sins...not so much.

HA it's funny because that server is filled with oracle noobs b:bye

Sins are a new class, and before people start with the QQ of being replaced or useless, give the TB's some time to get the skills (sage/demon) and give the people playing them time to get the combo's prepared. Plus, you should look for sins who've gotten to their levels without many oracles. So do me a favor and b:shutup :D
  • DrHook - Harshlands
    DrHook - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wtvdie wrote: »
    still waiting for a sin of equal or higher lvl to beat me.

lol I second this I take down charmed 60-65 sins quite often, and psys hurt but if you pot and use stacked bleeds + earthclaw or something along those lines they go down fast.

I was killed by a sin about my lvl but thats cuz I am stupid and was spamming marrows to gain chi, alter marrow magic+slipstream = me dead.
  • Missa_Mae - Dreamweaver
    Missa_Mae - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Be at ease, assassins get in stealth yes but they can't attack in stealth, if you've noticed they're immediatly out of stealth once they attack you, and normally they stun you for 10 seconds or so, but just use wob it prevents stuns, they quite easy... Tactics my friendb:cute
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    okay maybe u all missed it.......................

"sins can instantly go into stealth mode to aviod damage."

u can be as a fragile as an egg it does not matter. i can see where BM's would be needed for FC and GV over a sin but beyond that i bet ppl would take a sin over a BM.

so saying their squishy doenst make sense lol. as long as they have mp they can live. they are w/out a doubt mages w/ knives.

nooww a a brb they can avoid damage but eum mp charm burn jajajajajajajaja BMs cn AOE like crazy stealth does not protect from AOE damage so if u AOE like crazysinny no where to hiiiiide atleast thats what i think sins r for cowards and ambushers well not for cowards its a tactic lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.